• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Least we not forgot that Cori as President would mean she could sign an executive order forcing Nintendo to make a new Kid Icarus on the Switch. ;)
That is illegal fam.
To be fair, you'd be a president at Age 14.

Getting that far would mean you did SOMETHING right.
I meant when I was older.
Honestly, would I be a bad president?
I am not going to ruin in the future, just curious.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Least we not forgot that Cori as President would mean she could sign an executive order forcing Nintendo to make a new Kid Icarus on the Switch. ;)
Trumpified Cori: "REMEMBER WHEN WE BOMBED YOUR ASSES IN THE 40S?! MAKE US A KID ICARUS GAME AND IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!"

:troll:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
See this is normally the point where I'd say "Executive orders don't work like that."

But I've already said that plenty of times this year and I at least like that idea.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That is illegal fam.
Not if you cover it up!
Trumpified Cori: "REMEMBER WHEN WE BOMBED YOUR ***** IN THE 40S?! MAKE US A KID ICARUS GAME AND IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!"

Nah she would just tax the hell out of them until they give in. :)
See this is normally the point where I'd say "Executive orders don't work like that."

But I've already said that plenty of times this year and I at least like that idea.
She would find a way to get business done.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I got through about 1:20 of that.

I want that 1:20 back.

Move out here? :awesome:

But yeah. Heart goes out, seriously. I've spent more than my fair share of time in rural Indiana (albeit the southern half of it) and I kinda get the gist.

Weirdly though, never been to Holiday World. We got Kentucky Kingdom here (which kind of flip flops by comparison, though I keep meaning to get a season pass anyway) but my last theme park outing was King's Island.
LOL King's Island is way more out of the way for you than Holiday World.

*checks*

...On second thought it almost looks like the same distance from you, LOL. Confused it with Cedar Point for a minute. I've got videos of me being at King's Island as a baby, but Cedar Point is closer from here.

The thing with Holiday World is that the Christmas section

sucks

But every other holiday section is pretty decent.

It's no Disney World, but it's a place. Kinda traumatized myself on the wooden roller coasters as a kid though, LOL. Me no likey being rattled around and feeling myself lifting off my seat at the same time. Apparently they've been making more and more extreme wooden roller coasters at every opportunity, too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have better goals than her.
+Make taxes generally fair
+Make more country allies
+Remove Environmental problems
+More Education

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
This might be a bit much, but I have be honest... it's a freaking shame that we have this so called "president" who only wants to do rallies just to get more attention when he already IS the center of attention and shouldn't need that much popularity. If anything, I'm just getting tired of this absurd nonsense that's been going on for a year and a half now.

What he should be doing right now instead of holding these rallies is his freaking job, which is to actually try to help the country. Then again, he is a narcissist, so it's not exactly surprising that he'd do this... and trust me, I know he's only in it for the money and could literally care less about the rest of the world and the U.S. by extension.

I'm sorry... it isn't normal of me to get political like this, but I had to get that out because I am just frustrated of having to go through this every single day, even if I try not to pay attention to it just to keep myself sane.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Trumpified Cori: "REMEMBER WHEN WE BOMBED YOUR ***** IN THE 40S?! MAKE US A KID ICARUS GAME AND IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!"

Eh, I prefer Persuasion checks to Intimidation checks. I'll offer tax breaks to Japanese game imports in exchange for production of the title.

Yeet.

I think I legit died from this statement.

If she said that, Cori would be fired right away.
Well I mean, not if I ran Republican.

But I'm pretty sure both parties hate video games so I'd have to run Independent to stand a chance on that platform anyway.

D

Deleted member

Everyone knows female breasts contain hamster balls with hamsters running on them inside. Why do you think they bounce so much?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Can't say no to that **** money eh?

Funny how the $$$ makes people do just about anything.
I'm pretty sure there's a Bible verse about how the love of money is the root of all evil.

Funny enough, the political platform supposedly running entirely on Biblical principle seems to love rolling in it more than any of the positive virtues the Bible actually taught, let alone that whole "love thy neighbor as thyself" thing."

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
LOL King's Island is way more out of the way for you than Holiday World.

*checks*

...On second thought it almost looks like the same distance from you, LOL. Confused it with Cedar Point for a minute. I've got videos of me being at King's Island as a baby, but Cedar Point is closer from here.
upload_2018-5-10_22-51-43.png

Woof.

That's a road trip.

King's Island was a hefty outing itself. Weirdly, watching fireworks from the top of their little Eiffel Tower replica was the part I remember most clearly (and I'm pretty certain it's the only pictures I have), most of the rest kinda blurred together.

Worth it though.

The thing with Holiday World is that the Christmas section

sucks

But every other holiday section is pretty decent.
Heh.

Santa got ho-ho-hosed.

Kinda traumatized myself on the wooden roller coasters as a kid though, LOL. Me no likey being rattled around and feeling myself lifting off my seat at the same time. Apparently they've been making more and more extreme wooden roller coasters at every opportunity, too.
Honestly wooden roller coasters are a guilty pleasure of mine, and I keep forgetting that's a big deal for them.

I may have to plan a trip out after all.

Trumpified Cori
Plz no.

College graduation is being held tomorrow. Pretty stoked right now.
:)
Grats man.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm pretty sure there's a Bible verse about how the love of money is the root of all evil.

Funny enough, the political platform supposedly running entirely on Biblical principle seems to love rolling in it more than any of the positive virtues the Bible actually taught, let alone that whole "love thy neighbor as thyself" thing."
Which is exactly what baffles my mind. A lot of these hardcore religious people swear like a sailor and do things their religious text tells them not to do. And then they feel they have the moral right to shun people who don't believe their text.

Obviously it's not all religious people but still it's a major double standard.

And the GOP couldn't care less about that **** I bet. The more **** money they get from the NRA the more irrelevant mass shootings are in the country to them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Anime Breasts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trash >>>>>>>>> Human Breasts

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
You would be correct.
"10 For the love of money is the root for all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs." 1st Timothy 6:10

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
EDIT: Ignore this post. I just realized I quoted the wrong person. Things turned out awkward.

Check my next post on the next page for what it was meant to look like.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh yeah my College Commencement is next month. I really don't give a crap about it though and don't plan on attending.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
And whoops I forget your part pointing out XC2's "fanservices"
But I think this isn't worth looking if you aren't interested in the game anyway:
Dahlia in general.
Her overall Physical appearance?Ok...
Her personality? No...
Rex waking from a coma to get a wide shot of Pyra's underboob above him with his head resting on her thighs
And that's only a few seconds of the cutscenes....
And it can be skipped...
Rex didn't have any cliche blushed reaction...
The game makes fun of the scene in later chapter, somewhat reversing it:
Chapter 8 spoiler
Mythra wakes up seeing Rex's chest while lying on Rex's lap in Land of Morytha

"Put your hand on my chest."
I...
I don't even... you taking quotes out of context...
Chapter 1 spoiler
If she doesn't tell Rex to do that...
XC2 wouldn't even be started in the first place

Mythra basically thrusting her boobs into Rex's face while asleep
Because she's sleep walking...
And she got mad and threw things at Rex...
I found this scene a bit worthless too, but again this is only a minor segment in the entire plot. This isn't even a fanservice either...
Gratuitous hotspring scene that, while semi-important for Nia, spends a good amount of time having the camera ogle Mythra
Because Nia is checking Mythra body... so that's why...

Kora's blade awakening having an unnecessary *** shot, not to mention her outfit in general
I forgot her Blade awakening scene... and again she's a rare Blade that you aren't required to get in the game.
Tora having Poppi, who basically has the mind of a child, dance around in maid and bunny outfits to satisfy his uniform fetishism
Tora is a Nopon... And how is this fanservice again? I understand with the final Poppi at least, but others....
And that you described didn't exactly happen in the game... In the game:
Tora has closet with maid cloths, HtH where he mention bunny suit(in Japanese it is swimsuit that breaks)
Not at all subtle upskirt angles on Mythra
Where you have to intentionally tilt the camera in order to see it... wow, so this is also a problem eh?
And this is all just stuff I've seen from reviews, the aforementioned video, and Skye Bennett's stream of the game. I'd hardly call this stuff minor, especially since there's likely more I haven't seen.
Reviews from whom?
What did Sky Bennett say about XC2? Clearly she enjoys it from what I have seen in some highlight footage.

From someone who plays this game a lot, those youentionef are really just a very minor portions of the game if those still count is problematic fanservice then again that is your problem... they can even be easily be skipped... if you just simply bothered that they exist, then it's on you, not the game.
You literally missed the point of everything I said, all while ignoring the final point. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're not intentionally trolling me right now, and I'm gonna drop this right here because you aren't arguing in good faith.
You also neglect most of my context as well though....
I missed the point? More like I will never understand your point to be honest.

And argue of.. what? I was also trying to know where you are coming from, now I see the later things you mention about XC2.. a little out there...

I think what he's saying is that you're trying to nullify the argument because "[insert game here] did worse"

True or not, it's unrelated to the argument and just because it's not as bad as [insert game here] doesn't mean it's not bad.

Kinda missed most of the argument, but I feel confident enough in this reply.
That's not all of my only argument actually, and Oppo sometimes taken my quote out of context...

Fiction character designs isn't really a big deal not just because "it's not as bad as [insert game here]", because it really isn't... it's really a more personal issues... and that's okay.

I also just think Oppo is stretching the topic way too far, when what the video was mostly focusing on Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Or rather, I'd prefer you not immediately get defensive when someone criticizes the game. You don't need to white knight for a piece of software. Just let it go, man.
There's nothing to defend I just found odd how some treat sexualization an actual problem when it is not. I am OK if that is just something you don't like about the game.

I think you are the one who should let go of this as well, just say that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 isn't a game for you and that is fine. But you bring up "fictional character designs don't matter" is a fallacy, so I guess you clearly have some personal grudge on sexualization in video games. It's fine, but when you try to argue to others who doesn'taagree with it and well...this is what happens.
Also this really isn't White Knighting at all when XC2 is doing fairly well.

Perhaps next time if you want to, maybe we can have a voice chat discussion on this someday, if you want to that is. I am always welcome.

So yeah, let just drop this once and for all because.. This topic will always divide some gamers no matter what.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Just you ****ers wait
One of these days there's gonna be boob talk here for the umpteenth time
But then I'll have my own boobs
This sounds like the part of the speech where the evil scientist vows to "show them, show them all."

Ok but what will you do then?
If the above theory holds, the next step is to show them, show them all.

I'm gonna guess that in whatever world they live in one of these is strapped inside the ball?

View attachment 143710
...better than my explanation.

Let's go with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom