• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I am tired of you guys trying to push me away when I am in your little "perv" conversations. Let me join, please.
I am technically close to being an adult.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Because there is just something I do not like about Human breasts, I do not know.
Anime Breasts look a lot better and appealing.

This made me smile.

YOU HAVE A PROBLEM? I AM A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're a smol teenager
This sounds like the part of the speech where the evil scientist vows to "show them, show them all."

If the above theory holds, the next step is to show them, show them all.

...better than my explanation.

Let's go with that.
************ I just got that
I am tired of you guys trying to push me away when I am in your little "perv" conversations. Let me join, please.
I am technically close to being an adult.
You're 14, it's uncomfortable for adults to discuss this with a kid unless it's educational. Wait a few years and then we'll be good

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Sonic 06 might have been **** but dammit it was worth it for this track.

Sonic 06 has a lot of good tracks.

The rest of the game isn't even as bad as people make it out to be, inasmuch as people act as though it's -literally- the worst game ever created. For a game from a major dev it's shoddy. For a game as a whole the floor is SO much lower. And I actually like Adventure style gameplay so mess of a plot aside I mostly just wish it was more polished and didn't have those mach speed sections.

D

Deleted member

You're 14, it's uncomfortable for adults to discuss this with a kid unless it's educational. Wait a few years and then we'll be good
Oh, okay.
The reason why I want to be involved is because I have barely anyone IRL besides my family to talk to that takes me seriously.
I mean I can talk to my schoolmates, but only if they are in school.

So I reside to you guys if my family is doing whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Just realized I accidentally quoted the wrong person earlier when I made my previous post. Whoops!:facepalm:

Let me try it again.

College graduation is being held tomorrow. Pretty stoked right now.
:)
Congrats dude! Hard work pays off!

I'm graduating from college tomorrow too! It's going to be pretty exciting!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Sonic 06 has a lot of good tracks.

The rest of the game isn't even as bad as people make it out to be, inasmuch as people act as though it's -literally- the worst game ever created. For a game from a major dev it's shoddy. For a game as a whole the floor is SO much lower. And I actually like Adventure style gameplay so mess of a plot aside I mostly just wish it was more polished and didn't have those mach speed sections.
Yeah it was just a really rushed game. Had it been released like a year later it could have been remembered a lot more fondly.

We can thank Microsoft for that.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I dunno, you tell me, I don't have them.
Breh you think that's the only thing that I implied?
Oh, okay.
The reason why I want to be involved is because I have barely anyone IRL besides my family to talk to that takes me seriously.

So I reside to you guys if my family is doing whatever.
Again, try to become friends with them. It'll be better to talk to fellow 14 year olds than us, because the FBI won't put them on a list

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I swear this thread wasnt always this horny.

Horny yes. . .but never so consistent. Y'all need smash.

:061:
I was going to question if Smash was our religion, but seeing how seriously everyone takes Smash debates

Yeah, yeah Smash may as well be a religion.

...Wait, what would we call our denomination names? I assume there's separate denominations for being pro- and anti-Ridley.

D

Deleted member

What a mad banquet of darkness
and ya won't know, women secret ;)
It's okay, I won't tell you what men do with their little flips flaps then
Kokonoe is a f_ _ _
Kokonoe likes h _ _ _ _
Kokonoe is banned
Kokonoe is a fork
Kokonoe likes horns
Breh you think that's the only thing that I implied?

Again, try to become friends with them. It'll be better to talk to fellow 14 year olds than us, because the FBI won't put them on a list
I know exactly what you implied, you wanted to steal my dog again, didn't you?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Oh, okay.
Well, one thing you could try is that if you want to keep chatting about something with your classmates, use social media or something. Or call them...? I dunno. I'm just saying. You have that advantage now, back in the day I remember I used the oldie Messanger from Microsoft, I mostly played around with the bothersome noise button when chatting with my friends.

Did someone say masturbation?
:4diddy:
Shiny...

How about you go to play some Kirby?

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
What a mad banquet of darkness

It's okay, I won't tell you what men do with their little flips flaps then
well...ya really shouldn't but it never stopped anyone ever for both genders, implications go through walls without saying the exact words :tired:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I swear this thread wasnt always this horny.

Horny yes. . .but never so consistent. Y'all need smash.

:061:
Is this a euphemism for "be a family man"? :cool: Or am I overthinking things and it's a euphemism for "get a life"? :troll:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
you shouldn't

red has it remember mister compensating?
You're burning me... :urg:

Oh well, that's means I'm hot now :V

You have that advantage now, back in the day I remember I used the oldie Messanger from Microsoft, I mostly played around with the bothersome noise button when when chatting with my friends.
OH GOD

THE MEMORIES!

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I was going to question if Smash was our religion, but seeing how seriously everyone takes Smash debates

Yeah, yeah Smash may as well be a religion.

...Wait, what would we call our denomination names? I assume there's separate denominations for being pro- and anti-Ridley.
The Church of Ridley or something like that.

Or K. Rool Witnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom