• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I assume there's separate denominations for being pro- and anti-Ridley.
Nearly ten minutes have passed and I still can't find a pun better than "big-ots."

Dammit, here I thought I was on my game tonight.

It's okay, I won't tell you what men do with their little flips flaps then
I don't know what part of you is plural, floppy, flat, and free-hanging enough to qualify for "flips flaps" but -

Wait.

Wait, I got it.

It's earlobes.

Phew. That was close.

So what do you do with your earlobes, Shoe?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Those spinning icons during the old messenger login are a national treasure.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
back in the day I remember I used the oldie Messanger from Microsoft, I mostly played around with the bothersome noise button when when chatting with my friends.
Yo I remember the old MSN Messenger from back in the day (mid-2000's). How before Facebook and even Skype that was my way of contacting my friends. I spammed the noise button as well.

Looking back on that I was a ****poster before being a ****poster was cool. :shades:

Least we forget the "Oh Come on!" sound effect you could use.

****, where did those days go? You can't do that anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I think I took that "anime breast" conversation a little too far.
Also dang, time flew by fast.
Good night. :4pacman:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I feel old.
I do too.

OH GOD

THE MEMORIES!
Yo I remember the old MSN Messenger from back in the day (mid-2000's). How before Facebook and even Skype that was my way of contacting my friends. I spammed the noise button as well.

Looking back on that I was a ****poster before being a ****poster was cool. :shades:
xD Yeah, and also being able to use GIF avatar there was pretty cool too back then. I try to remember all the crap it could be done with it before I was forced to use "MySpace" later on.

Totalmente. I could see them for hours even though that meant internet was starting to act like BS.

D

Deleted member

How come gif avatars are not allowed? Just curious.
They are allowed in Smogon.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
How come gif avatars are not allowed? Just curious.
They are allowed in Smogon.
Maybe they could be rather distracting or make the loading times longer, I think that is why now the signature only appears in the first post of a user unlike before, when it appeared in every single one like in the PMs.

It's just a guess, really.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
New FEH Calendar

That Legendary Banner in late May means Im skipping the current one to save Orbs.

Ayyy Loki
-So the 21st is most likely the Bride/Groom Banners. At the very least, the new Seasonal Heroes. Wonder whom we'll get.
-So Loki is getting a Tempest Trial all to herself? Sounds pretty major. And if this isn't related to any Fire Emblem game, wonder who the TT unit will be. Masked Marth again? Maybe an OC unit? Although I wouldn't be surprised if it was Masked Marth, especially as she got a new refinement.
-I assume the Voting Gauntlet is going to be between the old Bride units and the new Seasonal units, considering we got that with the Spring units.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
>Makes a person do lookout and they fall asleep and our **** was gone
>car broke down and had to walk
>I look at my backpack to see it has a hole and more of our **** was gone

God Bless Death Road to Canada

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
View attachment 143715

Why.

Do you have popcorn.

For that.
Because I like to watch it burn...
Just kidding.
Anyways...
Now this is what I called the greatest crossover in history.

YOU GOT ASTRO BOY AND BLACK JACK!

There's just so many crossover and collaborations when it comes to video games these days, especially fighting games.

You got Blazeblue, Soul Caliber, Blade strangers, and last but not least the game that is definitely the greatest crossover in history.
Smash

And then Splatoon have Splatfest from Teenage Mutant Nija Turtles, and in Japan you gave Hello Kitty.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You know what? I'll do some predictions for upcoming FEH chapters because why not?

• The obvious thing is that Ylgr is Loki in disguise. Everyone and their grandma is guessing that. But what of the real one? My prediction is that Helbindi set things up so that she could be taken care of by Laegjarn, who can probably take better care of her, while he tries to survive doing his job.
  • Also guessing that Loki is the reason behind this idea, with her taking advantage of the man's soft spot for his family.
  • Laegjarn keeping Ylgr safe would be a thing she'd keep a secret either out of respect for Fjorm or so that Surtr wouldn't kill a little girl. Maybe both.
  • If Loki plays her cards right, she could find a way to get Ylgr, Laegjarn, Laevatein and Helbindi killed using this, giving her no opposition if she ever plans to overthrow Surtr. Could see this happening, tbh.
  • Fjorm's cold is a foreshadowing of her death. Won't necessarily be the cold killing her though. Could be a ritual. Maybe even the ice thing we saw in the Book II movie. Either way, she'll sacrifice herself so we can hurt Surtr.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I'm not sure if anyone here's a huge Dillon fan, but for anyone curious about the new game, Gamexplain put up a new video on the demo just released today:

New FEH Calendar

That Legendary Banner in late May means Im skipping the current one to save Orbs.

Ayyy Loki
-Interesting that Loki has a TT+ to herself, I guess it's following off of that one where she tried to trick Masked Marth into giving her the Falchion, but I wonder if they're trying to build her up as the main villain of the mode. In terms of what it can give out, I agree with Ivander that it's probably another Masked Marth or a potential OC, though I could see it being a seasonal unit like Corrin.
-I wonder what the second New Power banner will be based around. The first is likely Camilla/Corrin/Clair, so the second is up in the air unless they draw from an older set. Maybe we'll get another round of refines during the month.
-Also, since they're starting at the same time, I wonder if there's any correlation between the Four Heroes Special Maps and New Heroes banner.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys wanna share some instrumental calming video game music? Trying to relax at the moment. Thx!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Why you guys are always talking about sex?

I thought it was a PG13 Christian website.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom