• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Besides Arena Assault, how do you get a lot of Sacred Seal Forges? Please tell me.
Speaking for all the artists in the world, when people complain about a character having big boobs, my first instinct is to make them even bigger.
You would make a good hentai artist. :troll:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Besides Arena Assault, how do you get a lot of Sacred Seal Forges? Please tell me.
First of all, it's Sacred Coins. Sacred Seal Forge is the place where you get them seals.

Second... there's really no other place. Sometimes, a Tempest Trial or Grand Conquest will pop up and you can get a few there, but usually, Arena is the only place. And there's really not a lot of coins to get there.

D

Deleted member

If videogames wanted to appeal to me they'd just overdesign clothing because that's honestly a big turn on for me on a character design
I mean, Shulk is a great example of this, so many unnecessary lines and stupid **** on his clothes but hot damn do I love it
God ****ing damnit I can't believe Shiny just murdered vaan

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Speaking for all the artists in the world, when people complain about a character having big boobs, my first instinct is to make them even bigger.
"Smashboards user vaanrose responds to the haters" (Colorized, 2018)
image.jpeg

D

Deleted member

First of all, it's Sacred Coins. Sacred Seal Forge is the place where you get them seals.

Second... there's really no other place. Sometimes, a Tempest Trial or Grand Conquest will pop up and you can get a few there, but usually, Arena is the only place. And there's really not a lot of coins to get there.
Well now it is going to be impossible to max out my S skills.

D

Deleted member

If videogames wanted to appeal to me they'd just overdesign clothing because that's honestly a big turn on for me on a character design
I mean, Shulk is a great example of this, so many unnecessary lines and stupid **** on his clothes but hot damn do I love it
Guys want one thing and it's ****ing disgusting.
hs5NNtL.jpg

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
If that's the case, then I think I found the inspiration for your magnum opus.
"Smashboards user vaanrose responds to the haters" (Colorized, 2018)
View attachment 143696
tenor.gif

I love it when NZ comes together.

D

Deleted member

If you have Threathen Speed, replace Ayra's Threathen Attack with that. Would make Ayra's Blade work a bit more consistently, thus making Regnal Astra happen more consistently as well.
Oh. Lowering the Attack helps out my teammates as well, but I see what you mean.
@Moydow Opossum Opossum redfeatherraven redfeatherraven ( Asking the FE lords to help me )
What is better on Ayra, Threaten Speed or Threaten Attack?

Also is Ares better than Hector?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh. Lowering the Attack helps out my teammates as well, but I see what you mean.
But having an easier time killing with Regnal Astra should be her best way to help out her team, imo.

Threathen Attack is still fine, just that Threathen Speed is overall better for Ayra's Blade.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Does that you mean you like Lulu and her belts? :cool:

I mean, she's practically the first character who comes to mind when it comes to overdesigning something. Her and her multitude belt strap dress.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is Ares better than Hector and Reinhardt: Thunder's Sword????
Please tell me. :) :) :) :)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I mean, she's practically the first character who comes to mind when it comes to overdesigning something. Her and her multitude belt strap dress.
You ever see a basket star pulled out of the ocean? This reminds me of that.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

I'd disagree. Her dress is unconvential, personal taste it's dumb as heck, but I don't think she's over designed at all. Large solid blocks of color, basic real world materials, no extraneous zippers. For Final Fantasy she's downright conservative.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I once wrote a story/series where people told me I had too many gay characters. So I not only proved them wrong by listing every character by sexuality and showing they were still out numbered by straight people.

I increased the gay by writing a story/series spin-off about a drag queen character and only 2 of the characters there were straight.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mfw Im running out of stamina potions because Im doing the quests to get Orbs in training mode.

****s fun.

Now I just need to build my The Reinhardt set.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

Don't you come for Lulu like this when you can go to comics, look at Rob Liefeld and his love of pouches and then get back to me.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Is Ares better than Hector and Reinhardt: Thunder's Sword????
Please tell me. :) :) :) :)
Kind hard to say.

I mean, first of all, Hector doesn't even fill the same role as Ares and Swordhart. So he can't even be compared with them. And that's not mentionning the different color typing.

As for the other two... I'd personally say that Swordhardt gets the advantage because German Master Sword is just stupid.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, it's not really overdesigned and her fashion sense does nothing to me
I once wrote a story/series where people told me I had too many gay characters. So I not only proved them wrong by listing every character by sexuality and showing they were still out numbered by straight people.

I increased the gay by writing a story/series spin-off about a drag queen character and only 2 of the characters there were straight.

*Looks at my OCs*
*Only two, maybe three, are straight*
****, not gay enough
@Shishœ
I am sure this is your favorite Pokemon then.
Why am I being called out like this?
But yes, I do love White Kyurem, not my favorite but it's up there
No.

Can that beat someone who has a skirt made of books?
Nothing can beat a skirt made out of books, I'm sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
@Moydow Opossum Opossum redfeatherraven redfeatherraven ( Asking the FE lords to help me )
What is better on Ayra, Threaten Speed or Threaten Attack?
Probably still Threaten Speed.

In addition to helping Ayra double more, it also makes the opponents double less (if they're not relying on a skill to do so).

Let's say you've got a mage coming at Hector with just enough Spd to double him, and 35 Atk.

With Threaten Atk he takes 30 twice, and is dead. With Threaten Speed he takes 35 once, and lives - and the mage eats a big bowl of Armads for the trouble.

Doesn't help B!Lyn or Ayra on defense - they were unlikely to be doubled anyway - but it does help them on offense, letting them double more enemies.

Lastly, raising Atk is pretty commonplace, but raising Spd is usually not unless it's part of a package deal like Hone or Goad skills. So there's less chance of Threaten Speed being undone or made irrelevant.

Also is Ares better than Hector?
Consulted my magic 8-ball.

It said "Cannot predict now."

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
GIVE ME ARESSSS FEH PLEASE!!!
I WANT TO NUKE MY ENEMIES.
I thought this said "GIVE ME ARSE FEH", and wondered how in the hell you haven't gotten any arse in this game, of all games.

Never mind my ramblings though, carry on.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Nah the protagonist of final fantasy tactics a2. He looks like a Christmas tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom