• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Here's an interesting question.

Assuming all parties are consenting legal adults.

How much of an age gap are you willing to put up with for a romantic partner?
Can't remember where I heard this but apparently the general of thumb is half your age plus 7...if they are both adults...

So in my case, I can go as low as 22 to as old as 44...though personally I prefer the air if my partner is around my age more or less...

Honestly though if they are both consenting adults, age really is just number...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well expect triple Vegeta and triple Goku matches after they are released.
The triple Goku was already possible before. The triple Vegeta is where the real fun is going to come in.

Heck, I pay to see a triple Goku team vs a triple Vegeta team in a serious tournament. Imagine the hype and the memes.:4larry:
Lythero shall be pleased. View attachment 136078
First of all, thank you my dear friend for posting this image. If you excuse me, I have something to do with it.

Secondly, do you like playing a fun game of killing Goku in the morning?
Because I do!....If I had the game or a console to play it. :c

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Welp, I guess we better hope they bring their A games to make them interesting. Vegeta won't be too hard to make unique, but Goku is the one I am skeptic. (Though, that mean more Goku for 16 to kill, which is always a good thing.:4ludwig:)
Honestly I think Goku will turn out okay. He still has stuff like Kaioken and the Spirit Bomb, which could lead to some interesting gimmicks.

Vegeta has his Oozaru form but I have no idea how the hell they'd implement that (unless he just straight up becomes an MvC boss).

Chrono.

Welp, I guess we better hope they bring their A games to make them interesting. Vegeta won't be too hard to make unique, but Goku is the one I am skeptic. (Though, that mean more Goku for 16 to kill, which is always a good thing.:4ludwig:)
Yeah, Vegeta's pretty easy to make unique. Just give him the OG Galick Gun, Dirty Fireworks, an Oozaru Lv3 and some other misc stuff he's done and you're good.

Goku is the tricky one but I think he can work. He can be a Glass Cannon type character with a Kaioken install that would constantly drain him of health with the trade off being certain buffs, he could stack it too like he does in the show. His lv3 could either be the X4 Kaioken Kamehameha he did against Vegeta or the Spirit Bomb. Not the big one he did against Frieza or Buu, but the smaller one he did in the Saiyan saga and Turles movie.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ndo-switch-leak-comes-from-an-unlikely-source

Licence Source Book Europe article has been edited so that it removes all mentioning of Crash trilogy on Switch and new 2019 game.
If that turns out to be untrue i'm going to be pretty pissed. Crash should be accessible on all consoles (PC included).

I would say 5-7 years both younger and older than me. Anything more than that and it gets sort of creepy IMO. Then again i'm saying this as a child of parents who are 15 years apart in age. :ohwell:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Can't remember where I heard this but apparently the general of thumb is half your age plus 7...if they are both adults...

So in my case, I can go as low as 22 to as old as 44...though personally I prefer the air if my partner is around my age more or less...

Honestly though if they are both consenting adults, age really is just number...
Between 17 and 37 for me.

I bet I'm making you feel old :p

I don't have a PS4 or Xbox One and my PC is too weak.

With that said, I have a good feleing about it making it on the Switch.

Oh that guy! He has some good For Glory Smash montages ( I am subscribed to him ), but I do not think he focuses on Smash as his main topic anymore.
He's never really focused on Smash that much, imo. Sure, he did some Smash content, but he was primarily a UMvC3 player before Infinite and FighterZ

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If this second season of DBFZ becomes a thing then Super Buu is more likely.
The triple Goku was already possible before. The triple Vegeta is where the real fun is going to come in.

Heck, I pay to see a triple Goku team vs a triple Vegeta team in a serious tournament. Imagine the hype and the memes.:4larry:

First of all, thank you my dear friend for posting this image. If you excuse me, I have something to do with it.

Yeah but they’d all be Goku in Goku’s body.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Honestly I think Goku will turn out okay. He still has stuff like Kaioken and the Spirit Bomb, which could lead to some interesting gimmicks.

Vegeta has his Oozaru form but I have no idea how the hell they'd implement that (unless he just straight up becomes an MvC boss).
Yeah, Vegeta's pretty easy to make unique. Just give him the OG Galick Gun, Dirty Fireworks, an Oozaru Lv3 and some other misc stuff he's done and you're good.

Goku is the tricky one but I think he can work. He can be a Glass Cannon type character with a Kaioken install that would constantly drain him of health with the trade off being certain buffs, he could stack it too like he does in the show. His lv3 could either be the X4 Kaioken Kamehameha he did against Vegeta or the Spirit Bomb. Not the big one he did against Frieza or Buu, but the smaller one he did in the Saiyan saga and Turles movie.
Fair enough, the game roster honestly make me confident in Arc System's abilities to make the simplest character to the more trickier one fun to play in good hand. So we will see.

Between 17 and 37 for me.

I bet I'm making you feel old :p

I don't have a PS4 or Xbox One and my PC is too weak.

With that said, I have a good feleing about it making it on the Switch.

He's never really focused on Smash that much, imo. Sure, he did some Smash content, but he was primarily a UMvC3 player before Infinite and FighterZ
I hope too, I want to kill Goku's!
DID I HEAR GOKU.gif

If this second season of DBFZ becomes a thing then Super Buu is more likely.

Yeah but they’d all be Goku in Goku’s body.
Ah, but you see my friend, a rose by another name...is still a Goku. Vegeta and 16 can certify that.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Well im 3 years older then my gf so really, as long as they are of legal age and we both liked eachother, Im good

3 years, not 4, shes 20. Tho on my b day, then i will be 4 years older

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
This is true.

Bing Translate, on the other hand, is a dumpster fire for even simple phrases. But that makes it more entertaining in a way.
Funnily enough both of them gave me the same translation on this one.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
FighterZ would have been more enjoyable for me if you only had 2 character teams. 1 that you controlled 100% of the match and one that popped in for assists.

Then I’d only have to learn 1 character.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Age rule says about 21-22 is my minimum.

Sounds fine by me.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Note to self: Make sure the pizza bagel bites are back in its box or in a bag after opening it and putting back in the freezer.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm sure whatever you had to say was positive and full of good vibes. :)
... Y'know what, don't tell him.
But then the 16's main would dunk him to death.
But what about the 16 and Blue Vegeta teams? Double Dunks!
Like that would ever happen. :smirk:
je vindt een spel leuk dat echt nooit verkocht had moeten worden, ik wil serieus mijn geld terug vragen voor wat ik aan heb verspild omdat ik dacht "Oh leuk, door de makers van een game reeks dat ik goed vind". Maar nee, de game waar jij je profiel plaatje voor heb gebruikt is eej van de slechtste spellen die ik ken

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

je vindt een spel leuk dat echt nooit verkocht had moeten worden, ik wil serieus mijn geld terug vragen voor wat ik aan heb verspild omdat ik dacht "Oh leuk, door de makers van een game reeks dat ik goed vind". Maar nee, de game waar jij je profiel plaatje voor heb gebruikt is eej van de slechtste spellen die ik ken
Oh yeah, I forgot about him! Even more dunks for everyone!

And if Arc System know the good ****, Cooler have to get atleast one dunk move. Or if not, then Broly must have one. We need more dunks to kill all the Goku's.
DID I HEAR GOKU.gif

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
D

Deleted member

Looks like somebody failed to get the joke :p
I do not watch DBZ so I do not get it.
Oh yeah, I forgot about him! Even more dunks for everyone!

And if Arc System know the good ****, Cooler have to get atleast one dunk move. Or if not, then Broly must have one. We need more dunks to kill all the Goku's.View attachment 136084
Red Hunter Z confirmed competitive For Glory Mario main. :4mario:
This thread does make me feel old indeed, even though I am fourteen.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

"That game reeks dat good vine"

DK King of Swing sucks.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Status
Not open for further replies.