• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don't know. I'm a bit leaning towards KnucklesBoard&Knuckles.
Agreed. This is not a name, rather this: The history of NintendoZone 5/6 except any time someone Shiny Legendary likes a post it gets faster.

I have a feeling everyone in this thread is too good for me, especially the moderators / Zeb / Opossum / Swamp.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So Puyo Puyo Tetris is coming to Steam later this month. And, unlike the PlayStation 4 and Switch versions, this has both English and Japanese voice acting (I wonder if that'll change in the future). And I REALLY recommend this game, guys.

Hard to believe it originally came out in 2014

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hopefully he finds time to be a moderator, but it is his choice. If he did than he would always keep an eye on me unlike any other moderators.
Dude, mods keep an eye on everyone. Not just you.

I don't know. I'm a bit leaning towards KnucklesBoard&Knuckles.
It's a close second, not gonna lie.

But ShaqBoards is more special to me for two reasons;
  1. It was the first time they did something like this.
  2. It's the only one of the April Fools jokes that is NOT available as a Premium theme.
except any time someone Shiny Legendary likes a post it gets faster.
JESUS CHRIST! WE'RE FASTER THAN LIGHT!

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Shaqboards > Knucklesboards * Knuckles > Emblemboards

Shaqboards was the undisputed best April Fools joke, Knucklesboards & Knuckles comes in at second, and Emblemboards is essentially this thread.

My prediction for 2018? Dankboards

D

Deleted member

Shaqboards > Knucklesboards * Knuckles > Emblemboards

Shaqboards was the undisputed best April Fools joke, Knucklesboards & Knuckles comes in at second, and Emblemboards is essentially this thread.

My prediction for 2018? Dankboards
Nah, WaluigiBoards is the clear one for 2018.
Waluigi honestly needs his own game, and he needs to be a water bender for that game to be good. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Here's an interesting question.

Assuming all parties are consenting legal adults.

How much of an age gap are you willing to put up with for a romantic partner?

Ivander

Smash Legend
How about Ridleyboards? And it takes a minute for someone to be able to get to and read the next post.

D

Deleted member

Just realized that Valentines day is soon. I am only four years away from being considered a legal adult so I do not know.
How about Ridleyboards? And it takes a minute for someone to be able to get to and read the next post.
But the title would be too big for the website though, it needs to be smaller.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

As long as they're legal and not old enough to pass for my parent, I'm good.

(Edited it because I also don't give a crap about gender)

Last edited:

Chrono.

A five-six year gap I suppose.

I'm fine with anyone in their 20s, any older or younger and it gets weird.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
When do you think the first DLC character for FighterZ is going to be revealed?

For me, I hope it is before the end of February. But I may ask for too much.

If the first character they reveal is who am I thinking, and somewhere before or after the 10 tho...

Let's just say I'm going to be veryyy happy.

Ivander

Smash Legend

I ultimately think that it won't matter what age my partner turns out to be(although they still have to be legal), even if I'm starting to reach the age where it might feel weird to have a younger partner. I guess I do want a partner somewhat close to my age, whether they be slightly older or slightly younger. But I don't think it will ultimately matter if we end up loving or caring for each other to the point where age doesn't feel like an issue.

But that's also if I do get a partner or even a girlfriend at some point.

Chrono.

If the first character they reveal is who am I thinking, and somewhere before or after the 10 tho...

I think it'll be at the next V-Jump.

Hopefully they announce who everyone will be, but fat chance of that.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think it'll be at the next V-Jump.

Hopefully they announce who everyone will be, but fat chance of that.
I bet they will reveal the characters in duo just like they did before. Like, if there is two movies vilains, they are going to shown them and we will have to wait next month to see the next duo or somethin'.

Maybe they will reveal the 3 last characters in one issue like they did before with the Super characters, but only Namco know at this point.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Probably at the end of the month, and yeah it’s probably Cooler.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Been farming and cooking a lot in Starbound. It's where most of my income's coming from by now.

Primarily, I've been making jam. There's a crapton of fruits to work with, the only other ingredient is sugar, and with one exception it's lucrative.

The sole exception - with jam worth the same as the ingredients it's made from - is the Pussplum.

upload_2018-2-6_14-51-47.png

So now I'm in the process of exploring other recipes for it, in order to keep up the cash reserv-

upload_2018-2-6_15-12-56.png

upload_2018-2-6_15-14-16.png

...they didn't.

Alright, but what about a fusion of Samus and the Predator?
Still nope? Yep? Nope but still cool?
Honestly it just sounds like a Rule 63 Predator in a Varia Suit to me.

Oooh you talking about Necrodancer? I remeber hearing about that, once I get some good money, I might get it, it looks fun
It is fun.

If you see it on sale, go for it.

Probably at the end of the month, and yeah it’s probably Cooler.
Please based Bamco let one of his supers be planting a dumbass tree.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Been farming and cooking a lot in Starbound. It's where most of my income's coming from by now.

Primarily, I've been making jam. There's a crapton of fruits to work with, the only other ingredient is sugar, and with one exception it's lucrative.

The sole exception - with jam worth the same as the ingredients it's made from - is the Pussplum.

View attachment 136065

So now I'm in the process of exploring other recipes for it, in order to keep up the cash reserv-

View attachment 136067

View attachment 136068

...they didn't.

Honestly it just sounds like a Rule 63 Predator in a Varia Suit to me.

It is fun.

If you see it on sale, go for it.
..Huh, fine enough, I guess.
pixel_bleck_by_aquamizuko.gif

Chrono.

I bet they will reveal the characters in duo just like they did before. Like, if they is two movies vilains, they are going to shown them and we will have to wait to see the next duo or somethin'.

Maybe they will reveal the 3 last characters in one issue like they did before with the Super characters, but only Namco know at this point.
I don't think you're wrong, but V-Jump has shown 3 and even 4 characters in one issue at times. There's no real pattern to them.

That said, yeah, I think the DLCs will be revealed in pairs. But even so, I still really wish they would say who they are. They don't even gotta say show anything, just say their names.

If they really want that FighterZ Pass to sell they gotta say who they are.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't think you're wrong, but V-Jump has shown 3 and even 4 characters in one issue at times. There's no real pattern to them.

That said, yeah, I think the DLCs will be revealed in pairs. But even so, I still really wish they would say who they are. They don't even gotta say show anything, just say their names.

If they really want that FighterZ Pass to sell they gotta say who they are.
Agreed, but something tell me they are going to only reveal little by little. And if Classic Goku and Classic Vegeta are indeed here like the leak said. Oh boy, the backlash is going to be big when they be revealed. (Except if Classic Goku is like, Kid Goku. And if Classic Vegeta is like, his appareance in the Sayian Saga, then they might get less **** for it, imo)
Count Bleck is back all of a sudden?
I am actually surprised we all stop talking about Fire Emblem, if this goes on for another day than Mythra will eat a small bag of Doritos. Too bad Mythra does not understand we are the same, and I am not a cursed Mythra. :023:
...I'm sorry, but what?

D

Deleted member

...I'm sorry, but what?
You missed it, Mythra was talking how my profile picture was cursed. Yes I know I mashed three subjects in, but still. Mythra will come to learn that our profile pictures are one.

EmblemBoards when?

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You missed it, Mythra was talking how my profile picture was cursed. Yes I know I mashed three subjects in, but still. Mythra will come to learn that our profile pictures are one.
But what is the link with that and my previous post?

Chrono.

Agreed, but something tell me they are going to only reveal little by little. And if Classic Goku and Classic Vegeta are indeed here like the leak said. Oh boy, the backlash is going to be big when they be revealed. (Except if Classic Goku is like, Kid Goku. And if Classic Vegeta is like, his appareance in the Sayian Saga, then they might get less **** for it, imo)
The datamine shows that the base Goku and Vegeta forms are from the Saiyan Saga, so that's practically confirmed, if they do make it in anyway (which I think they will.)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ahh whatever.

Although I must say my master plan to deceive the public worked like a fiddle. I could have take RamOne's identity if I wanted to. Mwhahahahaha! :demon:
Helemaal niet kaashoofd, anders kon je dit lezen. Alleen de ECHTE RamOne zou dit kunnen lezen. En de Nabbit fanaat maar hij is ook chill integenstelling tot de geavanceerde oorlogen fan

The best prank would be Tokuboards because then everyone would scream in horror while I laugh maniacally. I doubt this will happen despite how I called Emblem Boards

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The datamine shows that the base Goku and Vegeta forms are from the Saiyan Saga, so that's practically confirmed, if they do make it in anyway (which I think they will.)
Welp, I guess we better hope they bring their A games to make them interesting. Vegeta won't be too hard to make unique, but Goku is the one I am skeptic. (Though, that mean more Goku for 16 to kill, which is always a good thing.:4ludwig:)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Welp, I guess we better hope they bring their A games to make them interesting. Vegeta won't be too hard to make unique, but Goku is the one I am skeptic. (Though, that mean more Goku for 16 to kill, which is always a good thing.:4ludwig:)
Well expect triple Vegeta and triple Goku matches after they are released.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You can't fit him on this website.

Plus think of the bandwith capcity that would occur by doing that. Everyone would go broke from their internet bill.
Nah, WaluigiBoards is the clear one for 2018.

Waluigi honestly needs his own game, and he needs to be a water bender for that game to be good. :troll:
Wouldn't object to that.

I've been saying that for a long time and honestly Nintendo should capitalize on his memetic status which they've yet to do. Maybe have him be the co-protagonist in a WarioWare/Wario Land game.
Helemaal niet kaashoofd, anders kon je dit lezen. Alleen de ECHTE RamOne zou dit kunnen lezen. En de Nabbit fanaat maar hij is ook chill integenstelling tot de geavanceerde oorlogen fan
Yes I agree with this statement :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom