• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Fun fact.

I started typing this around 4:30-ish. I just kept getting too distracted by Starbound and internet to finish until now.

Too much jam and chocolate, send help.

I don't know if I'd call my prior exploits awkwardness per se so much as it follows what one might call a...running theme.

Speaking to the general assembly, if people are really, really, really curious, go search for posts made by me in the Brawl PGD. Should get a couple interesting hits on the first page of results, I don't have to type anything else up, everyone wins.

Oh? How so?

Since I started keeping a journal I accidentally ended up with a half-and-half dream log. It varies, but there was only two times I could think of that had game mechanics involved, and I can't really pin them to specific games.

Did also have one nightmare in there. Usually end up dying in those. Won't recount it.

Whatever the meds are for, heart goes out, and I hope the situation improves. And the meantime I guess any dream where M'aiq can show up isn't an unwelcome side effect, though I'll let you be the judge.

I christen thee:
View attachment 136046

Least he's honest.

It does sound fake.

Seriously though good on ya man.

Owning both, I think I'd still grab the Switch version as long as the port was good.

Feel like Crash on the go wins out.
Alright, but what about a fusion of Samus and the Predator?
Still nope? Yep? Nope but still cool?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Brown hair, skin color, closed eyes. If you look at the side, he appears to have spiked hair as well.

Hardly an unreasonable mistake. I don't know how you can't see it. Lol
Andy's spiked hair is much different from Brock's. And Andy's eyes closed doesn't resemble Brock's tightly shut eyes that much.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Andy's spiked hair is much different from Brock's.
You can't tell that from your avatar however.
And Andy's eyes closed doesn't resemble Brock's tightly shut eyes that much.
Stylizations don't always match the original source. That could be fan art drawn with a different style. Not saying it is though. I wouldn't know.

EDIT: Will you people stop staring and ****ing post something? Good lord.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You can't tell that from your avatar however.

Stylizations don't always match the original source. That could be fan art drawn with a different style. Not saying it is though. I wouldn't know.

EDIT: Will you people stop staring and ****ing post something? Good lord.
Ahh whatever.

Although I must say my master plan to deceive the public worked like a fiddle. I could have take RamOne's identity if I wanted to. Mwhahahahaha! :demon:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Silly Ura. Andy isn't Daisy :p
Well with the whole "Put Andy in Smash Bros" thing you mentioned I thought of MM3. Then again I am like a more sanitized, less insane version of him anyways lol.

Although i've really given up hope on that anyways. Unless daddy IS acknowledges it's long neglected child. My only hope for that is if he gets included in SSF2.
View attachment 136057
Here we go again with this bs.
Yo is that Lazy Town?
Yeah Nintendo actually cares abotu Daisy.
Yeah, it's really hard to get Platitude Systems to care about my boy with the wrench nowadays. He's chilling with Mike Jones and Ayumi Tachibana in the land of neglected Nintendo characters.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Alright RamOne the charade is over.

All hail Eagle, prince of the skies.

EDIT: Double post.

More like, Lightning Strike, amirite? :shades:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well with the whole "Put Andy in Smash Bros" thing you mentioned I thought of MM3. Then again I am like a more sanitized, less insane version of him anyways lol.

Although i've really given up hope on that anyways. Unless daddy IS acknowledges it's long neglected child. My only hope for that is if he gets included in SSF2.

Yo is that Lazy Town?

Yeah, it's really hard to get Platitude Systems to care about my boy with the wrench nowadays. He's chilling with Mike Jones and Ayumi Tachibana in the land of neglected Nintendo characters.
Platitude Systems? I don’t get it.

D

Deleted member

Okay, since we're sharing date stories, here's one about a date I had, like, one year and a half ago.
It was with this girl that liked me(I know this sounds fake but trust me, it actually haplened) and we were both so embarrassed because we're both super timid and we wouldn never have managed to go on a date if our friends didn't do a "little" push.
We went to the cinema and the movie we wanted was sold out so we watched a really bad movie instead(it was called Merve or some ****) but that doesn't matter because we didn't actually watch it.
We went on more dates and started dating two months after that.

Anyways, tl;dr, we're still dating and I love her.
Aww I was late for the show! Anyways, I hope your relationship continues to improve!
I mean of course he can't see it. His avatar's eyes are closed.
No, he secretly sees everything beyond that. His eyes shoot Hyper-Beams.
Probably gonna call it Ridley's Allucination after taking too many tequila shots and having sniffed radioactive vapors for way too long out of pure boredom.

:V I would have drawn a response by Rids but it is too early in the mornin'.
Oh, your Ridley pictures are always top tier material. radioactive vapors? What are their benefits?

D

Deleted member

I think that's Toy Story... and not a meme either. Just a ****post.
Dude, I know Andy is from Toy Story and not from Lazy Town. I should of added that off-topic side-note, but your really think that I would believe that you silly Unicorn?
Oh... I am a dummy
Nah, no worries. We got your back, :4robinf: ( Not I in that "I got your back quote", because I am not the only one correcting you ).
You don't need shut eyes to be able to fire Hyper beams from your eyes. All you really need is a cooking pot.
Too bad it is an anime-exclusive thing you can do. Obviously do not try it at home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo you like danganronpa, right?

The soundtrack and a bunch of the characters are in this. The latter being skins for the characters in the game.
Oooh you talking about Necrodancer? I remeber hearing about that, once I get some good money, I might get it, it looks fun

D

Deleted member

Zeb needs to be a moderator again, he did a very good job at it ( the moderators here still do very good as well ) and definitely would fit with the other moderators. He just seems like a leader to me.
Rule #10468231337 of the Internet. All topics eventually lead back into Fire Emblem.
Yes because I am convinced the true named of SmashBoards is EmblemBoards.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Zeb needs to be a moderator again, he did a very good job at it ( the moderators here still do very good as well ) and definitely would fit with the other moderators. He just seems like a leader to me.
I think life gets in the way. That's why he left, iirc.

Yes because I am convinced the true named of SmashBoards is EmblemBoards.
That was an April Fools joke actually.

Nothing will beat ShaqBoards tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom