• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Don't mind me, just randomly coming up with ideas for FEH updates.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wait just for clarification, you were talking about the one who worked with Ivan, right?
Yes I was taking about "not-Ivan."

Or what I like to call him.

Asshat

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Well got my ass kicked all 4 games of the TCG for Pokemon today. Didn't really help that I got two "bye" rounds just so I can get a free pack. I came to play, not sit around

Ivander

Smash Legend
@Shishœ @Erureido

Seems we're not the only ones waiting for Achilles to come out. :laugh:

Still, I find it absolutely baffling how it took almost 3 years for another important Greek Hero to be available on Grand Order. I mean, Heracles was there since launch and while Hector, Penthesilea and Circe are notable, they aren't along the lines of importance and influence compared to Heracles, Achilles, Jason, Perseus, Theseus and Odysseus.
-Jason was in the Okeanos story, but hasn't become playable yet. There is the bit with him in the last story, Solomon, where he shows why he can be a Heroic Spirit, but at the same time, they probably don't know whether to make his personality full-out Shinji or actually make him somewhat redeemable and have the possibility of changing him into a nice guy.
-Perseus has been mentioned by Medusa and he is part of Prototype, but he hasn't become playable yet as well.
-Theseus was mentioned in Asterios' profile and materials, has also been mentioned by Penthesilea, and he was supposed to be the original Rider of Prototype before Perseus, but besides that, isn't playable yet.
-Odysseus hasn't even been mentioned once. At all. Why?. He's the important player of not one, but two important Greek epics and not once has he been mentioned, not even by Circe. But then again, he's probably one of the ones who's personality is very divided when you have the Greeks who absolutely love him and the Romans who really hate him.
Heck, they could pull a Charlemagne/Karl de Grobe - Elizabeth/Carmilla, as well as a bit of Salieri, with him and make two different Servants with him.
The first one being Archer Servant Ulysses, the version of Odysseus that came to being from the Romans' and other detractors' negative perception of him, with him being a trickster, deceiver, etc and whatnot. A boaster, merciless even to his friends, a Servant who's form and personality was given from the negative perceptions of his detractors and from the Romans, like how Salieri was made a Servant just because of his story of killing Mozart.

And then Assassin Class Odysseus, the true Odysseus who accepts what he had done and accepts the Assassin class upon him, but does not let his past actions deter him. A man who truly loves his family and wanted to be there to protect them, a father and husband first before a war leader, a man willing to humiliate himself or keep himself from dangerous situations for his family's sake.
A man who was very good friends with Diomedes and Ajax, who's death after the vote for Achilles' armor hurt Odysseus and made him refuse to use the armor and kept him from being tempted by the Palladium to kill Diomedes(the story of him trying to kill Diomedes to get the Palladium for himself was, also in fact, from Roman sources). A man who does not hide or deny his selfishness for what he wants or did, like when he killed Palamedes for being the first one to suggest to Agamemnon to retreat from the Trojan War after he risked killing Odysseus' son to force Odysseus out of his fake insanity.

Anyway, at least Achilles is out finally and Heracles isn't alone anymore in terms of important influential Greek Heroes. So now, got to wait for Jason, Perseus, Theseus and Odysseus. As well as Orpheus, Bellerophon, Aeneus, Meleager, Diomedes, Ajax, Cadmus and Triptolemus. (The latter being a huge potential Rider Servant for his Chariot pulled by Dragons).

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’ve been thinking about getting an eyebrow piercing... does anyone have one and if so, do they hurt?

D

Deleted member

Don't mind me, just randomly coming up with ideas for FEH updates.

They all have access to Dazzling/Wrathful Staff with refines and the + versions of their staffs are pretty damn annoying like Gravity, Pain and such. They're fine now and I'm tired of Wrathful Razzle Dazzle

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I’ve been thinking about getting an eyebrow piercing... does anyone have one and if so, do they hurt?
They hurt your wallet after no one will hire you because you jammed a piece of metal into your face.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Online or table?
Table

It was a pre-release pack so I'm able to play fair instead of being at a huge disadvantage with people who play competitively. Yesterday I managed to get a few wins and one of them was by luck. The first deck was my best because I actually had cards I could decently play and whoop ass (Garchomp FTW! Had I had a Cynthia I could deliver a 200 HP damage). A friend of mine mentioned that I have strategy, just don't have the executions which could explain my struggle in observing the board at times.

...that could also explain how I'm out early to middle of poker. Never even hit the Top 8 yet. I'm positive I made the Top 16 to go to the "tournament" mode for this Friday so I'll be playing there. For a rookie, I say that I did a great job despite what happened

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
They all have access to Dazzling/Wrathful Staff with refines and the + versions of their staffs are pretty damn annoying like Gravity, Pain and such. They're fine now and I'm tired of Wrathful Razzle Dazzle
But that's the thing, unless you're planning on dropping 20k feathers for the + versions of those skills, there's next to nothing that they offer. It leads to a lot of wasted orbs.

They could use other stuff, admittedly. New refines, or other ways to give them more niches instead of their viability hinging on how well they can be colorless mages.

D

Deleted member

But that's the thing, unless you're planning on dropping 20k feathers for the + versions of those skills, there's next to nothing that they offer. It leads to a lot of wasted orbs.

They could use other stuff, admittedly. New refines, or other ways to give them more niches instead of their viability hinging on how well they can be colorless mages.
If skill inheritance is the issue, then you're not using a 4* for the + weapon because EVERY unit requires the 20k feathers for that.
As for other skills, then it's not an issue of Healers themselves being weak but rather their skill sets being ****

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Uh... who's Corg? I kind of forgot...
Valkyrie is a mystery, but it will be weird for her ti hide away when Thanos was killing them all... so I can see why some naysayers say she's already dead.

And those death where many turn into ash... was a bit made a lot of us expecting that most of them will be back...

And the last scene of Nick Furry... I actually chuckled a bit because they stopped his "mother f****" catch phrase again lol.
corgi is the hilarious rock person from raganork who carries around one of the most person species in existence. That line by nick fury was hilarious to see again though. As for Valkyrie Thor never mentions her to the star lord or rocket when talking about loss which is really strange to me and may mean she somehow loved

D

Deleted member

Shiny confirmed to either hate praline or suddenly like piercings because someone here has some.
Dude.
I literally dislike piercings and ear stuff like ear rings.
Why are you assuming things so quickly?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just found out that the Splatoon volume 3 manga launches the same day Nintendo has their E3 presentation and tournaments.

Coincidence?

Yeah, probably.

D

Deleted member

I never said that you looked old.

In fact, I still haven't said anything at all yet.

All I said was, and I quote,

Uh-huh. I see your game mister, you drive someone to insanity by not finishing your sentences! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I just found out that the Splatoon volume 3 manga launches the same day Nintendo has their E3 presentation and tournaments.

Coincidence?

Yeah, probably.
I'm just glad to hear I'm not the only one who picks those up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom