• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So nothing from Canvas Curse, Mass Attack, Epic Yarn or Rainbow Curse? I mean, Drawcia would be pretty cool. Prince Fluff would be nice as well.

If Star Allies ever got a "Kirby Fighters" mode that allows you to choose any of the characters in the game to play as to fight each other ala Smash Bros, that's be pretty dang cool. But I doubt it will happen.
Prince Fluff would look weird not as yarn.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Star Allies also has made Smash Speculation for Kirby newcomers hell. Suddenly everyone and their mother is ''relevant" and worthy of Smash Brothers.
It's like Hyrule Warriors all over again, I'm guessing?

People need to just take a step back and assume that if every character gets fanservice then none of their chances are bumped.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Where are you getting this info from? Was it a datamine?
What's the source on this leak? I just told people this and they are ready to kill me if it isn't true.
Here's one of the sources. Someone else did it before Reserved but there weren't any actual images of the files.

D

Deleted member

Star Allies also has made Smash Speculation for Kirby newcomers hell. Suddenly everyone and their mother is ''relevant" and worthy of Smash Brothers.
And hey, there's even the other issue that this is happening NOW and it's 99% certain Sakurai and his team had no way to know about the Dream Allies that would be added in updates to Star Allies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly Star Allies has boosted Gooey, Marx and especially Rick/Kine/Coo higher in my want. The Rick trio especially as it’s now in my top 10.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Seems like the rest of the Kirby Star Allies Dream Friends were leaked.

Wave 2 has Adeleine, Daroach, and Dark Meta Knight.

Wave 3 has Magolor, Susie, Taranza and the Jambastion Mages.

Out of all of these, Dark Meta Knight is honestly the most shocking to me. Cool to see Adeleine and Daroach finally return.
Really happy to see Susie will be added to the playable cast. I'll probably return to playing Star Allies once she comes out.

I'm interested what her moveset will be, because I feel like if she were to be considered for Smash 6, they can take a lot of inspiration from her moveset in Star Allies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
dont be silly, we can cut most of the list down right away.
Sakurai would never add someone not from a Kirby game he made! :p

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
First rule of Smash Speculation Club:

1. There are no real rules.

Feel free to add to the list.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
First rule of Smash Speculation Club:

1. There are no real rules.

Feel free to add to the list.
2. There are guidelines based on common sense. The collective community will utterly ignore them in favor of imaginary guidelines that are absolute nonsense.

3. It's not Smash Speculation if you aren't screaming like an infant with hemorrhoids.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

I was actually about to head off for some time, but not before seeing this... and well, I really and I mean really do sometimes question why you two don't get shipped more often. :p
i have no idea honestly :V maybe after seeing the display woomy caused thinking were an actual couple maybe turned people away from the idea? :V
or maybe people aren't that open about user ships that much -shrugs- idk :V

Nice to see you care :'V
no problem :p
O-Oh my... :lol:
.....what, if your gonna be a ladder, i'ma gonna walk on you, and chances are your going to get hurt from it :V

OBJECTION!
It's a ladder, not a step-ladder.
.....my foots still gonna be on uni

OVERRULED
!
therefore, no matter what ladder is in refrence, i'll be stepping on him :V
I need an adult.
....iz it bad that i don't get it?

D

Deleted member

Thanos kills Shrek
If you're gonna spoil people like that, at least do it right.
Thanos doesn't kill Shrek, Cory Baxter does after betraying Earth and revealing himself to be the true mastermind behind everything, with Sans from Undertale not being able to do anything as he has to watch Shrek, the love of his life, die in front of him.

Chrono.

I'm just happy to see Adeleine won't be left out.

Also you can make a team of baddies now with Marx, Magolor, Taranza and Susie. So that's cool.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I don't think Star Allies will make an impact on Smash considering how late it released.

I don't think we'll get any new Kirby reps anyways.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Anybody looking to order the Dbrand skin anytime soon?
Here is the instruction video:
Some things I noticed:
So the Joy Con skin doesn't 100% wrap the Joy Con, which is understandable but this means the edge part on the bottom of of the Joy Con might not look well if you didn't smooth the edge with a hair dryer.

Next, keep in mind that Dbrand currently only has the back cover skin for Switch that covers the Switch logo, I aware it will make the back extremely hard to assemble but hope they can have an option where you have a new skin to skin the logo as well like how you do with the dock.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just got in from Infinity War:

Was pretty good! A lot of action and watching everyone come together to fight the various order members. All of whom were cool power wise as villains. We don't learn anything on them but that's fine imo as thanos is the focus.

Brolin did great as Thanos, really displayed the power of the character.

The Wakanda fight scene was fantastic and probably my favorite part of the film. The dialog interactions were hilarious. It was great to see everyone show up over time and fight alongside each other was always great.

Thor was bad ***. Probably my favorite avenger now. He's hilarious and can kick ***

The titan scenes were pretty solid do. I was shocked that Gamora gets sacrificed. I can't see her staying dead though. Red Skull being the keeper of the soul was an interesting as well.

The ending though was pretty sad but expected. Spider Man's "death" was actually a bit ****** up for how they did but I think that's key.

Strange definitely is putting them on the right path though.

I wonder though is a new team of whoever's left being formed like the comics, or will they change things and have everyone get revived to fight him?

Probably the former. It was disappointing to see a few people missing so I presume those that weren't there are showing up in the sequel. Since Captain Marvel is coming in, I wonder if anyone else that's new will show up. I hope there's others but we will see.

I'm looking forward to the next phase of movies and what will happen in them to set up other things.

Overall its a fantastic movie imo and I really enjoyed it!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The thing I'm most hyped for out of the data mine is...

The Brawl in the Family Kirby Quartet is back together now.

:')

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Actually one other thing with infinity war:

What happened to Corg and Valkyrie?

Are they to be presumed dead? I feel like that's unlikely but we will have to see.

I'm surprised they didn't touch upon it.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hey guys I'm in a bit of a pickle.

Can you all think up names for a mad scientist that deals with technology?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The thing I'm most hyped for out of the data mine is...

The Brawl in the Family Kirby Quartet is back together now.

:')
Speakin' of that, we're running low on webcomics.

BitF is dead, two of the three replacements that I found that popped up in the aftermath are dead, the last one's on hiatus, Awkward Zombie doesn't even really cover Smash stuff anymore. . .

All right on the cusp of a new Smash game, so that adds to the bittersweet fun.

Somebody out there needs to get on that.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom