• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Just got in from Infinity War:

Was pretty good! A lot of action and watching everyone come together to fight the various order members. All of whom were cool power wise as villains. We don't learn anything on them but that's fine imo as thanos is the focus.

Brolin did great as Thanos, really displayed the power of the character.

The Wakanda fight scene was fantastic and probably my favorite part of the film. The dialog interactions were hilarious. It was great to see everyone show up over time and fight alongside each other was always great.

Thor was bad ***. Probably my favorite avenger now. He's hilarious and can kick ***

The titan scenes were pretty solid do. I was shocked that Gamora gets sacrificed. I can't see her staying dead though. Red Skull being the keeper of the soul was an interesting as well.

The ending though was pretty sad but expected. Spider Man's "death" was actually a bit ****** up for how they did but I think that's key.

Strange definitely is putting them on the right path though.

I wonder though is a new team of whoever's left being formed like the comics, or will they change things and have everyone get revived to fight him?

Probably the former. It was disappointing to see a few people missing so I presume those that weren't there are showing up in the sequel. Since Captain Marvel is coming in, I wonder if anyone else that's new will show up. I hope there's others but we will see.

I'm looking forward to the next phase of movies and what will happen in them to set up other things.

Overall its a fantastic movie imo and I really enjoyed it!
I know they're all coming back(well, except maybe Loki) because, well, sequels confirmed and it wouldn't make sense from a writing perspective but, **** me if Peter's death didn't hit me like a ****ing truck moon.
Everyone else is just confused but Peter is just outright terrified, like, he's just a kid and him hugging Tony like that almost made me cry.

I agree with Thor, didn't care much about him before but he's ine of my favorites now.
Actually, this movie made me appreciate characters I didn't really care about before, like Tony and Strange(though I didn't watch his movie so that plays a part).

My only hope is that when everyone gets revived, the one who gets to kill Thanos is Gamora. Everyone has their reasons to want to kill him, even if you don't count the fingersnap deaths, but I feel like if anyone should do it, it's her.
Hey guys I'm in a bit of a pickle.

Can you all think up names for a mad scientist that deals with technology?
Pick any common German last name and add Dr. before it

D

Deleted member

The thing I'm most hyped for out of the data mine is...

The Brawl in the Family Kirby Quartet is back together now.

:')
Wait they are?
:')
I read their comics a long time ago, since 2010.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So far your names are worse then mine.

He's meant to be taken seriously folks.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m working on my fakedex and decided I want my gen’s pikachu wannabe to have an evolved form.

It’s based off a computer mouse/gerbil. It’s Electric/Fighting type and called Gearbil. Can anyone think of a good idea? Or should it stick to having no evolution...

Chrono.

Actually one other thing with infinity war:

What happened to Corg and Valkyrie?

Are they to be presumed dead? I feel like that's unlikely but we will have to see.

I'm surprised they didn't touch upon it.
Yeah that was surprising to see.

When it comes to media, "if there ain't a body, they ain't dead" is my usual rule. But they didn't even mention or reference them, if I hadn't watched Ragnarok before I'd think Heimdall, Thor, Loki and Hulk were the only ones on board.

I just went to open a Kirby spoiler, and then smashboards suddenly jumped 4 posts up and landed perfectly and OPENED AN INFINITY WAR SPOILER

I am so ****ing lucky there were no images used and I didnt see anything. SB is out to get me
:061:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Does it help if I say he's currently supposed to be American?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I know they're all coming back(well, except maybe Loki) because, well, sequels confirmed and it wouldn't make sense from a writing perspective but, **** me if Peter's death didn't hit me like a ****ing truck moon.
Everyone else is just confused but Peter is just outright terrified, like, he's just a kid and him hugging Tony like that almost made me cry.

I agree with Thor, didn't care much about him before but he's ine of my favorites now.
Actually, this movie made me appreciate characters I didn't really care about before, like Tony and Strange(though I didn't watch his movie so that plays a part).

My only hope is that when everyone gets revived, the one who gets to kill Thanos is Gamora. Everyone has their reasons to want to kill him, even if you don't count the fingersnap deaths, but I feel like if anyone should do it, it's her.

I feel like Loki could come back. He's very good at faking death. I also don't see him thinking he could take Thanos. He's smarter than that. Tom Holland really nailed that scene, it was definitely emotional even though you know deep down he's coming back. I could see Gamora killing thanos, but a lot of theories think iron man will wield the gauntlet and use it to eliminate him.

It's going to be interesting to see how they get rid of him though.

When it comes to media, "if there ain't a body, they ain't dead" is my usual rule. But they didn't even mention or reference them, if I hadn't watched Ragnarok before I'd think Heimdall, Thor, Loki and Hulk were the only ones on board.
Yeah, they showed a few extras but didn't show the other two important characters that were left. Its really odd so I hope they address it.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Who gets all the Zs?

What do I win?

It was a stoopid joke anyway :p
Pun included :troll:

I say wrestlers.

Just because this guy is literally called Dolph Ziggler and that's bad enough.

Too bad he's stuck in mid card hell though. Unless he leaves for ROH or NJPW, I don't see him getting a World title ever again. And this is coming from a wrestling fan

Now for those of you who follow WWE, holy **** we just had the Greatest Royal Rumble Botch ever

Titus O'Neil botched his entrance and became an internet meme with Vince McMahon in the back laughing his ass off. I mean...

I used to name characters after people I knew but then it gotweird when I made those characters in a relationship..
For me it depends. Either based on characters, real life friends and family, or just something made up to sound more unique like Sidus, Michonne (copied from Walking Dead), Kian, etc

Why did I have eggs in my fridge

from last year? •_•
That is an EGGcellent question there friend

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Actually one other thing with infinity war:

What happened to Corg and Valkyrie?

Are they to be presumed dead? I feel like that's unlikely but we will have to see.

I'm surprised they didn't touch upon it.
Uh... who's Corg? I kind of forgot...
Valkyrie is a mystery, but it will be weird for her ti hide away when Thanos was killing them all... so I can see why some naysayers say she's already dead.

And those death where many turn into ash... was a bit made a lot of us expecting that most of them will be back...

And the last scene of Nick Furry... I actually chuckled a bit because they stopped his "mother f****" catch phrase again lol.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

True,

I mean, this has always been bit of an old troupe where anyone who "dies" without seeing their corpse often leads to them being back alive...

D

Deleted member

Dr. Zuckerberg
I feel like Loki could come back. He's very good at faking death. I also don't see him thinking he could take Thanos. He's smarter than that. Tom Holland really nailed that scene, it was definitely emotional even though you know deep down he's coming back. I could see Gamora killing thanos, but a lot of theories think iron man will wield the gauntlet and use it to eliminate him.

It's going to be interesting to see how they get rid of him though.

Yeah, they showed a few extras but didn't show the other two important characters that were left. Its really odd so I hope they address it.
I can't see Loki coming back because of how they drew attention to him faking death.

And I can see Tony killing Thanos too, that would be hype actually.
I just want some more Peter and Tony son-father bonding

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Dr. Jacob A. Lopez because why are you changing things without telling me. >:^(

The likely reason for it makes it even worse.

The reason he's terrified is because his Spider Sense is alerting him as to what's happening, while all the other victims were more or less ignorant of what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom