• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Don't worry. I was aware of the whole unique situation for the double/triple posts. You guys are fine.

It's why we aren't actual machines. Context matters.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
swamp oppo give her a break

if she doesn't wish to know let her, honestly its a bad situation, all that needs to be known is that it ended good, not bad

besides that nothing else has to be known really, so leave her alone and let her guys

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I read that the new president was the one responsible for the Switch marketing.

Since the Switch was a success, I say we are going off a good start.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I just realized I’m atleast 3 episodes behind on iZombie.

I gotta watch atleast one today.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
random question for random reason for random sake

whats the softest part of the adult head and how hard would that part have to get hit to suffer a concussion?
probs the sides of the head right where the tips of the ears towards the skull

and....um....i have no idea for a concussion :V like i guess.....falling down stairs level of trauma?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Info on the new patch for XB2 was released. Here are the changes.

Version 1.4.0
  • Issues Fixed
    • Fixed an issue causing the rare blade Dagas to disappear if bonded with a driver other than Rex, but engaged with Rex when starting a New Game Plus.
      • If Dagas has disappeared, downloading the latest update will cause him to be restored.
    • Fixed an issue causing Adenine’s blade quest, “Limits of Awareness” to advance automatically after continuing when the Ver. 1.3.1 update had been applied.
    • Fixed an issue that rarely prevented Skip Travel when on the Skip Travel screen
    • Fixed an issue causing the Recover Recharge effect from Mythra’s skill, Lightspeed Flurry, not to occur when used as a Special.
  • Changes and New Features
    • Added the sorting categories “Driver,” “Trust,” and “Field Skill” to the Blade List.
    • Added the sorting category “Type” to the list of Accessories.
    • After having cleared the game’s main story, once a star appears next to your current money in the menu the rare blade, T-elos can be bonded from core crystals at random.
    • Numerous traveling bards have been added that will exchange bonus EXP for Poppi’s rare parts when playing New Game Plus.
    • Added functionality to receive the first additional rare blade from the Expansion Pass, Poppibuster.
      • Poppibuster is a special blade, and the quest rare blade quest “Shiny New Power” must be completed to a certain point before Poppibuster can be engaged.
Not much beside some nice bug fix and some nice QoL, but...

"Numerous traveling bards have been added that will exchange bonus EXP for Poppi’s rare parts when playing New Game Plus."

"Poppi's Rare Parts"

HMMMMMM, DO YOU SMELL THAT? THAT'S THE SMELL OF THE MASTER MODS FINALLY AVAILABLE WITHOUT RNG BULL****.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I first learned about what happened last night right when I was about to sleep, and I felt quite worried. Thankfully, it looks things have been resolved this morning.

@Aussie the Shinobi, I am really glad to hear that you are safe. Remember everyone in Nintenzone and I will always be on your side. Also, thank you @Yomi's Biggest Fan for all that you've done to help Aussie out. You are both in my prayers.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Not much beside some nice bug fix and some nice QoL, but...
Yeah, and I have never encounter most of them... Yet...

"Poppi's Rare Parts"

HMMMMMM, DO YOU SMELL THAT? THAT'S THE SMELL OF THE MASTER MODS FINALLY AVAILABLE WITHOUT RNG BULL****.
And that Tiger! Tiger! Game....
I don't know... They didn't mention Master mods so don't get your hopes to much.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So do we have pictures of the new Nintendo president?

I must create memes.

D

Deleted member

random question for random reason for random sake

whats the softest part of the adult head and how hard would that part have to get hit to suffer a concussion?
I'm worried about how suspicious the specific denial is and how oddly specific this question is.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
well i slept through some heavy stuff it seems,
@Aussie the Shinobi glad your okay and as will be made abudantly clear when you get the chance to log on a lot of people care about you here
Good work @Yomi's Biggest Fan you were the hero of the day and nobody can undersell this fact

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I haven't spoken about this at all during my time playing Xenoblade 2, but this game's soundtrack is amazing!

I'm almost willing to go as far to say it's the best out of the three games...which definitely says a lot btw!

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sephiroth got tired of waiting for the FF7 remake and decided to go to Xenoblade instead. :4jin:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Good lord, I left my Switch on in its case. Drained the battery, so I hope it shut itself down before it did any damage.

Anyone had this happen to them?
:233:

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Looking through Nintendo's earnings, a lot of good things this fiscal year. Along with what's been mentioned:
-Kirby has already surpassed 1 million on the Switch despite only being released a little over a month ago, good work little guy!
-BotW, Splatoon 2, and Xenoblade 2 are now officially the best selling games in their respective franchises, and they're bound to keep growing as the system goes on.
-The Switch has 12 titles that have sold over a million currently, including third parties. We know of the eight listed on the site, and Pokken DX was also confirmed via the report just through its international numbers, so that leaves three other titles. One is definitely Mario + Rabbids, the others my best guess would be Skyrim and/or Fifa.

All in all, a great fiscal year for Nintendo. They played most of their strong cards early and it seems to have paid off, I'm looking forward to seeing what else the system will bring.

In terms of the future, they want 20M Switch units and 100M software units sold by the end of the next fiscal year. By comparison, this fiscal year sold 15M Switch units and 35M software. It seems whatever is coming next they're pretty confidant it'll push their sales even more.​

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There's some impressive numbers in Nintendo's report, yet the thing that impresses me the most is MK8D outselling the original Wii U version already.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Woke up to everything that happened. I’m glad everything was much better than it could have been in the end. @Yomi's Biggest Fan I’m glad you found her and great work in doing so. @Aussie the Shinobi I’m glad your safe and hope you know everyone here cares about you. You and yomi are great users to have around here, don’t ever forget!
His replacement sound familiar but I don’t know from what. However Kizumi getting promoted is great he’s been help Nintendo change their views for the better for awhile now.
I'm so happy Ryu is coming to the MCU.
After punching the **** out of dragons, Ryu gets recruited by the avengers to help stop Thanos. It be the best crossover possible!
Man I just realized I’m atleast 3 episodes behind on iZombie.

I gotta watch atleast one today.
They have been pretty good lately, it’s here to figure out how the season will end but looks to be interesting
I mean yeah the Robbie Reyes version is but not Johnny Blaze.
no not him. Ghost rider is on agents of shield as Johnny blaze I believe. Not sure on his name. But agents of shield is tied into the mcu

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Sooo.....

still no official numbers on Samus Returns?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Uhh...what's the context behind the thread title?

EDIT: NVM I saw. Feel free to ignore this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom