• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Someone give Premium to Azure so he can change his name to the "Mother****ing MVP"

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Don't forget to give some massive love to @Yomi's Biggest Fan /Azure and all those involved. This could not have been easy, and it clearly shows their integrity. I know I'm just a stranger on the internet at the end of the day but I'm really proud of all of you. If any of you need to talk as well, we're all ears.

EDIT: best :4greninja:'d I could ever ask for.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Again, I'm so happy she's safe. Seriously though: we all need to give love to @Yomi's Biggest Fan for helping her and saving her life. In addition, the thread title needs to be changed to show how much we love Aussie, especially during these times: taging Opossum Opossum because of how important this is.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
If it's late where you are, sleep schedule or not, get some rest. You've all earned at least an attempt at getting some bonified shut eye.

Can't stress how relieved I am and how proud I am, seriously... Don't care how cheesy any of this comes off, I mean it.

And with that, I sleep.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
seconded

i hope i don't get warned for all those double and triple posts...
I think you guys will be fine. It was a pretty dire situation, and action/updates were absolutely necessary.
I don't think anybody can fault you for what you did tonight. Taking action was definitely the right move. No doubt there.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Azure once found a kid on the streets and told him that being badass for the ones you love is what matters the most.

That kid grew up and became Chuck Norris.

Jokes aside, you'll always have my respect, man.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I'm sure we'll all be fine. The last few pages will all be cleaned up eventually/understandably, I'm sure.

Just... Not quite yet, I hope. She needs to see this.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'm sure we'll all be fine. The last few pages will all be cleaned up eventually/understandably, I'm sure.

Just... Not quite yet, I hope. She needs to see this.
she'll probably be out of contact for a week, shes getting taken to a hospital for lock up and therapy, so she won't be getting much outside contact at all

though while not good (****ing hate hospitals and getting locked up) its a much better alternative than the worst

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I heard what happened.

I never know exactly what to say in situations like these, but...it's a weight off my shoulders, knowing you guys were able to make a difference when I didn't have the means to myself.

Last edited:

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Glad to hear the good news. Thank you to those who helped Aussie in their time of need. I hope everyone can rest easy.

As a heads up, I'm probably one of the few Night Shift mods as I work 3rd Shift EST. If anyone ever feels like they have a need for a late night chat feel free to tag me or hit me up on Twitter. I listen to NPR daily for fun, so I'm good on most any topic no matter how political. :)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm late to the situation, but I just want to say that I'm grateful to hear that Aussie is okay.

I know we don't talk much, but I want you to know that I understand what you're going through. You probably won't be reading this for some time, but when you do? Know that you have good friends here, and that we got your back when it matters most.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I know I just walked in on this but all my support goes to Aussie.

Words about how great and respected a user Aussie is are probably all I can give from behind a computer but if it helps I'll give them.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I wasn't able to respond earlier, but I'm very glad to hear she's safe.

There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said, but at the risk of repeating, Aussie, everyone here loves you and today had shown that perfectly. When everyone was scared for your safety, they banded together and helped in the best way they could to make sure you were safe and sound. It may seem like we're far apart, but that will never deter us from caring about you and your well-being, and we want you here with us to talk about the things we all love together. We are all friends, and we will be there for you just like you're there for us.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The XC2 twitter posted more stuff about the new Blades:

T-elos' awakening:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I just hope the Scythe is something unique instead of being just another re-skinned Greataxe

Poppibuster's Lv IV:
She's a Shield Hammer and Light Type.
Dunno if that's her default and only element or if she's compatible with the Elemental Cores of Poppiswap.

Bonus:

I just noticed she's carrying a ****ing revolver

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As things have been calmed down, let's going back to the huge news related to Nintendo:

- Tatsumi Kimishima is retiring in June and leaves his place as Nintendo's CEO to Shuntaro Furukawa.
- Satoru Shibata, Nintendo of Europe's CEO, is also retiring and moves back to Japan joining the board of directors.
- The Switch has reached 17.79 million of units sold in the world.
- The SNES Classic Edition has also sold 5.28 units worldwide.
- Takashi Tezuka and Yoshiaki Koizumi have been promoted as Executive Officers.
- Switch's first-party million sellers list has been updated:

Hoping they'll make a great E3 and Nintendo will be as back as ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
- Tatsumi Kimishima is retiring in June and leaves his place as Nintendo's CEO to Shuntaro Furukawa.
I'm surprised people are surprised by this. I thought when he was announced as CEO it was made clear he was a temporary replacement brought on by unfortunate circumstances, while the company looked for a more permanent, and notably younger, as it turns out, new president.

Sounds like this new guy had a major hand in the Switch's marketing strategy, which probably played a major part in getting him the job.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Late to hear about what happened, but glad that she's safe for now.

In regards to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe sales, really hoping this means we'll see more ports of Wii U games in the future. Even though it sold poorly, I'd kill for a Star Fox Zero port on Switch. Maybe these high Switch sales will encourage Nintendo to give games/series that didn't do well on Wii U another shot on Switch.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Late to hear about what happened, but glad that she's safe for now.

In regards to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe sales, really hoping this means we'll see more ports of Wii U games in the future. Even though it sold poorly, I'd kill for a Star Fox Zero port on Switch. Maybe these high Switch sales will encourage Nintendo to give games/series that didn't do well on Wii U another shot on Switch.
Personally, I'm hoping for a Pikmin 3 port.
Pikmin 3 was definitely one of my favorite Wii U games, by far.

Though I'd be fine without a Pikmin 3 port if we get Pikmin 4 instead.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Heard what happened...

I’m sad that I was too late, but at the same time, the worst didn’t happen, so I’m glad. :)

Guys, this is really bad.

I've just had a PM from Aussie the Shinobi on Twitter, and it's a... very worrying one.

I put the link of her latest tweet here as it contains swearing words, and I count on as many people here as possible to prevent her to commit the unthinkable.
I think the worst part is how Aussie’s tweet actually got likes. Seriously, who likes a tweet where someone openly says that they’ll do... that?

And don’t get me started on the one reply that actually agreed with her.

Some people are just horrible...

But Aussie ain't one of them and I'm glad she's still alive.

i hope i don't get warned for all those double and triple posts....
I’m guessing the mods will let it slide due to the situation.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The mods aren't machines, guys.

I'm sure they realize the seriousness of the situation and I am very sure that the double/triple posts that were made will be understood and given a pass.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
The mods aren't machines.
Well, maybe not all of them, but last time I checked, Metal Tyrannomon X is an android, so maybe she's half machine?
upload_2018-4-26_6-31-48.png

It's just a theory.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I wasn't around here when it was happening, but I am really thankful that Aussie is fine now. I hope the best of the best continue to happen for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom