• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Is there any particular reason why we're talking about human knees right now? It can't be purely because it's the NintenZone.

It's quite interesting nonetheless: I was reading a book for a discussion post I had to do just now that talked about humans and nature. :p

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, this is the final day before the new update. 'just got to keep my cool and T-elos/Poppibuster will be mine!

Though, I'm still sad that the reward for beating the game isn't fully playable "coffee with milk" & "Exotic Butters", feel bad man.

D

Deleted member

Good night my precious friends.
You all may be lonely IRL, but in here, we are all not lonely and we have each other....
:)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good night my precious friends.
You all may be lonely IRL, but in here, we are all not lonely and we have each other....
You sound like a yandere.

And while I don't have any real "friends", I do have a good time with others at my job.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Queen's great but I don't think they can cure TSUYOKU AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
So what you really need is Busta Rhymes then....

Fun fact: Hollywood once apparently thought him karate chopping and kung fu fighting the godfather of horror movie slashers was a good idea.

Chrono.

Speaking of "RAAAAAAAADICAAAAAAL" Food Mascots, NEVER FORGET Combo Man.

The hands of Spider-Man, the Cape of Magneto, the eyes of Cyclops, the Elbows of Carnage and the Knees of the Human Torch. Thanos wouldn't stand a chance.
Don't leak Avengers 4, man.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Me when there's Pokemon talk

View attachment 142343
Oh Thor? Yeah, Avengers Infinity War...
Gonna spoil...
Star Lord is an idiot
Say the guy who post most of the time something that isn't relevant to the post who he is quoting.

Rrrrrright, bruh.
I big to differ... Until now lol.

So... No comment on my Xenoblade 2 stuff? Lol

Well, just with a couple of hits of play time all parties are back since I am at the brink of chapter 5.The same progess that I was at for months.

I only got three rare Blades left, gonna start to use that RNG strat.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I don't know if it's the username changes or weeaboo avatars you guys all have but I recognize less and less people every time I lurk here.

Except @redfeatherraven who still owes me $5.00. I see you hiding.

What have I been summo-

Offense taken. Meet me after school on the playground at 3:15pm, DORK!
Space Stranger? Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time...
Red already took it.

Guess I'm a Mary Sue then :^)
Mary Suepid Unikorn.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So what you really need is Busta Rhymes then....

Fun fact: Hollywood once apparently thought him karate chopping and kung fu fighting the godfather of horror movie slashers was a good idea.
I would have gone with "Don't Touch Me" or "Got You All in Check"(the original version), but not a bad choice.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's a sound track with the Mega Man X Collection stuff.

My boy Mega Man X stays air-dashing with the guitar.

Chrono.

Ever since the Pokemon YT started posted those openings from the dub I haven't stopped jamming to this.

So damn catchy even today.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Got a bunch of new Rare Blades...it did help that I had a bunch of Rare Core Crystals so the chances were a lot better...Still haven't used my Legendary Core Crystal...
Ursula-well...she seems nice...and she's got a polar bear friend with the most unoriginal name imaginable...
Nim-....a cat girl thing with fox dragons attached to her shoulders? I'm very confused by this one...
Floren-interesting, I guess...
Dahlia-............I'm scared...
Dagas-that character artwork is pretty frikkin sick I must say...just look at those brush strokes...Probably one of my favourite Blade artworks next to Perceval's...

Still no KOS MOS though...

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so to answer some questions Decidueye isnt popular in japan...rowlet is but not decidueye
(also its highly likely ash will get incineroar and not decidueye for what ever the anime matters)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ever since the Pokemon YT started posted those openings from the dub I haven't stopped jamming to this.

So damn catchy even today.
I just reheard all of them. Unova's songs are pretty good, though X/Y's first theme wasn't as exciting as the later ones. Also, every new region except S/M actually tends to mention a new world or new journey or something similar. Considering that the anime intentionally has Ash stay at 10 years old to make it feel like he's going on an all new journey and for kids to connect with him, it fits. Albeit, dub only songs.

D

Deleted member

Guys, this is really bad.

I've just had a PM from Aussie the Shinobi on Twitter, and it's a... very worrying one.

I put the link of her latest tweet here as it contains swearing words, and I count on as many people here as possible to prevent her to commit the unthinkable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
@Aussie the Shinobi

If you're here.

At least talk to me.

I'll send ya a PM.

I don't have twitter, but you have more friends than you'll ever realize.

We care about ya, and I'm not one to be chased away.

So, buck up. If there's stuff bothering ya. Let's deal with it together!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
To anyone curious about my disappearance, yes I'm still alive. I'm pretty infrequent about when and what I post, but happy 1000 pages everyone.

And having started FGO about 4 days ago, things are progressing okay for now, Though here's hoping I get Alexander the Great from that current Fate/Accel Zero event. And here's part of the motley crew to assist me in the early days of the game.
First_Fate_Summon_Pull.jpg

Not bad if you ask me - Two 4-Star servants in Marie Antoinette and Tamamo Cat, but definitely prefer Antoinette at this point. Later summons include the common pulls like Sasaki Kojirou, Blackbeard, Shakespeare... They're pretty decent for now.

Guys, this is really bad.

I've just had a PM from Aussie the Shinobi on Twitter, and it's a... very worrying one.

I put the link of her latest tweet here as it contains swearing words, and I count on as many people here as possible to prevent her to commit the unthinkable.
I've done my part to help her. I hope I was able to lend her a supportive voice.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
@Aussie the Shinobi I've been where your mind is at right now. I know everything just feels horrible and you think you know what needs to be done. You don't. All you'll do is hurt the people who care about you for the rest of their lives. I've dealt with it first hand, and it's something I think about every day.

You got people here who you can talk to. You are so far, far removed from being alone. Just give any of us a message, and we can talk this out. We want nothing more than to help you right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom