• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wow, I just sleeped for a few minutes and already alot of posts were made.

'didn't know there was alot of Sonic main here.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nah, the real cool peoples are the one that make ice cream.

They are nice on top of being cool!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's only one true cool:

Stay cheesy.
A Motorcycle AND shades? Man, all he needs is a chain and ripped jeans and he'll be the coolest guy ever. Gotta like how he still looks the same today though. Not like that hipster, skinny jean wearing sellout Chuck E. Cheese.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
So after watching Delzethins safe roster im gonna say theres 2 i disagree with

Decidyueye and lycanroc, thats right BOTH pokemon reps

see Decidueye...isnt actually popular you know who is and is the favorite pokemon of the lead designer? Incineroar
now i know we still have that weird idea that there needs to be a starter of all three types going on but lets be real that was never the case outside of pokemon trainer because of who pokemon trainer wasof

for lycanroc while i could see it being added i see a character from another seriess getting in much sooner,
ashley from wario ware shes got the best aspects of being an assist trophy, being a beloved character by fans and a mii costume,

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I make icecream..
Oh.

Well, I guess I have superpowers then.

Though, that's a superpower that kinda of suck. Finding peoples job? What kind of lame power is that?:4charizard:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So after watching Delzethins safe roster im gonna say theres 2 i disagree with

Decidyueye and lycanroc, thats right BOTH pokemon reps

see Decidueye...isnt actually popular you know who is and is the favorite pokemon of the lead designer? Incineroar
now i know we still have that weird idea that there needs to be a starter of all three types going on but lets be real that was never the case outside of pokemon trainer because of who pokemon trainer wasof

for lycanroc while i could see it being added i see a character from another seriess getting in much sooner,
ashley from wario ware shes got the best aspects of being an assist trophy, being a beloved character by fans and a mii costume,
I thought people wanted Decidueye cause it’d be a fun and unique character and not just cause it’s a grass type.

D

Deleted member

I am shaking IRL, actually.
I am not going to scream and bounce all over the walls. Just shaking because of.... a little... "excitement".

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Speaking of "RAAAAAAAADICAAAAAAL" Food Mascots, NEVER FORGET Combo Man.

The hands of Spider-Man, the Cape of Magneto, the eyes of Cyclops, the Elbows of Carnage and the Knees of the Human Torch. Thanos wouldn't stand a chance.

D

Deleted member

The hands of Spider-Man, the Cape of Magneto, the eyes of Cyclops, the Elbows of Carnage and the Knees of the Human Torch. Thanos wouldn't stand a chance.
A DBZ character in Marvel? :troll:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Oh promotional comics.

I'd say "never change" but form my admittedly limited knowledge of the current state of the industry, stuff like this isn't really a thing anymore.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh promotional comics.

I'd say "never change" but form my admittedly limited knowledge of the current state of the industry, stuff like this isn't really a thing anymore.
It's because guys like Combo Man are too powerful to be contained.

Combo Man would solo the Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-Men and Web Warriors easy. He's shins are the Silver Surfer's shins. You can't stop a guy who's knees are on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom