• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I love when people shove the bible down someone's throat about LGBT issues

Uh...yeah that's great. Keep digging that hole you're digging because it's getting really deep and nice enough to hit a Smash attack for a KO

...pardon the Smash puns, I loathe any type of phobia attacks. Even though the bible has constantly tells us not to judge others and to love one another same as thyself, I see a lot of Christians claim they know Jesus when they don't. Just sad to see in this day and age

In other words, sup? I hatched a shiny Magby in Go! and have 6 10km eggs at the moment. Waiting until all 9 are 10km before I go on the adventure
I do love how people assume the bible=Jesus' teaching. Do people forget he didn't write the bible?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
GREATEST. Post. Ever.

100/10 would read again

I do love how people assume the bible=Jesus' teaching. Do people forget he didn't write the bible?
Yep. Only His words are in it, but they were passed down. It's amazing how much people haven't done their homework when discussing religions and different cultures.

Welp, heading to work. Remind me not to go ham on my co-workers who are getting dramatic now ugh

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I didn't see your post before I tagged it.

And bruh, your reply isn't relevant as well lol.

As usual, once I got all party members I am gonna grind for the NG+ rare Blades, and other stuff.
Say the guy who post most of the time something that isn't relevant to the post who he is quoting.

Rrrrrright, bruh.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I wish you all would stop using really dark font colour, or black colour.
You can just ignore how dark texts, its just me, Uni and Ura being silly.

So this thread's getting locked soon in favor of a new one, right?

Caught your attention, though, didn't it? Basically, I think there's a legit chance we'll see what almost happened with Chrom and Robin (and didn't because Chrom felt too similar to Marth and Ike) happen for real this time, with Decidueye and Lycanroc both making it. The video proper elaborates on it; it's one of only a few risky predictions on this particular roster.

Which should tell you how crazy Part 2's alternate roster will get...
Part 2's going to be crazy? So glad you confirmed your putting Goku on there. :troll:

Although more seriously, I think for you a crazy choice would be someone like the Savvy Stylist.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, before I go back to bed.

Opossum Opossum

'glad that you like my gift!^^

I did that because, while there is some points we disagree with (Not everyone can agree with everything tbh), for all the funny and/or well made post you made over the years. I wanted to give you something for being such a good person to talk to.

So yeah, thanks for being awesome! And I hope you stay awesome for the next months and years. ;)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Dark personas as a general rule are pretty shallow and characterless.

Dark Pit is hilarious because he's the dark side of an ultra-obedient socially inept teenager, so he acts like an ultra-rebellious. . .socially inept teenager. Who honestly comes off as one of the most competent characters in Uprising just by sheer default and the fact that his attempts to be edgy half involve legit calling everyone out on their crap.

And a bunch of the characters in-universe give him grief for being the evil twin archetype.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I don't know if it's the username changes or weeaboo avatars you guys all have but I recognize less and less people every time I lurk here.

Except @redfeatherraven who still owes me $5.00. I see you hiding.
I will send out my space stranger who memes and deletes "Prove it, kiddo.".
Space Stranger Space Stranger
I choose you!
What have I been summo-
Great...

Dodging a question with a pointless meme and a ****poster (no offense, Stranger)
Offense taken. Meet me after school on the playground at 3:15pm, DORK!

D

Deleted member

Shiny is like one of those “lol I’m so random!” girls sometimes.
Um.....
I am a male.
Also, before I go back to bed.

Opossum Opossum

'glad that you like my gift!^^

I did that because, while there is some points we disagree with (Not everyone can agree with everything tbh), for all the funny and/or well made post you made over the years. I wanted to give you something for being such a good person to talk to.

So yeah, thanks for being awesome! And I hope you stay awesome for the next months and years. ;)
He did not like mine.
:/

I like Opossum Opossum a lot though. He is always going to stay awesome for the rest of his life. :)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Shiny is like one of those “lol I’m so random!” girls sometimes.
He's 14.

I can't have been the only other person still trying to figure out my humor at that age, right?!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Dark personas as a general rule are pretty shallow and characterless.

Dark Pit is hilarious because he's the dark side of an ultra-obedient socially inept teenager, so he acts like an ultra-rebellious. . .socially inept teenager. Who honestly comes off as one of the most competent characters in Uprising just by sheer default and the fact that his attempts to be edgy half involve legit calling everyone out on their crap.

And a bunch of the characters in-universe give him grief for being the evil twin archetype.
It's funny because Dark Pit turned out to be one of my favorite characters from KIU even though I won't deny that his inclusion in Smash left much to be desired.

Which is why i'm in favor of giving him the decloning treatment.

D

Deleted member

I don't know if it's the username changes or weeaboo avatars you guys all have but I recognize less and less people every time I lurk here.
You will get used to it. :)
Except @redfeatherraven who still owes me $5.00. I see you hiding.
Oh red....
What have I been summo-
Yes, I summoned you. Lets make an alliance.
Offense taken. Meet me after school on the playground at 3:15pm, DORK!
I hate fights!
Well, I think you can destroy The Stoopid Unikorn. His horn is his weakness. Rip it off his head and take it for yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
He's 14.

I can't have been the only other person still trying to figure out my humor at that age, right?!
I was about the same as I am now... except much more grouchy.

Well actually I was just mean. Now I’ve replaced my meanness with snark and smarm. :p

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Guys this thread isn't getting closed lol. It's going all the way to Page 2000.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Fighting that Rexoskell *****
>Im getting bodied
>I return with vengeance with a Hexad-Partican