• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I think the worst part is how Aussie’s tweet actually got likes. Seriously, who likes a tweet where someone openly says that they’ll do... that?
Yoi do realise likes can mean more than just "I like the contents of this" like, for example, "you have my support"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
.....It will make me look weird though.
That's nothing worth worrying about. :p

Yoi do realise likes can mean more than just "I like the contents of this" like, for example, "you have my support"
I do, but it can still come off the wrong way sometimes. Especially since the heart logo isn't gonna start saying why people liked the post.

That reply has no ****ing excuse, however.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The XC2 twitter posted more stuff about the new Blades:

T-elos' awakening:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I just hope the Scythe is something unique instead of being just another re-skinned Greataxe

Poppibuster's Lv IV:
She's a Shield Hammer and Light Type.
Dunno if that's her default and only element or if she's compatible with the Elemental Cores of Poppiswap.

Bonus:

I just noticed she's carrying a ****ing revolver
Man, Bayonetta's long lost sister look sick.

Joke aside, I wasn't expecting this at all.

Also, thank GOD, we have another light element and.

Did you see that? Before the lvl4 is activated, you can see the robot behind Rex. But after the lvl4, only Gold Poppi remain.

Have we here a unique gimmick boyz?:4iggy:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
This topic isn’t ending. The reason they had to change topics every 2000 posts isn’t an issue anyways.
And yet, that doesn't stop the mods from ending the topic anyways. Multiple threads have gone well past 2000 pages, and yet these threads keeps ending for no good reason.
Ever since the Pokemon YT started posted those openings from the dub I haven't stopped jamming to this.

So damn catchy even today.
First DP opening is my favorite ever. The rapping there is simply epic.

In general, the English openings are a lot better than the Japanese.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I just hope the Scythe is something unique instead of being just another re-skinned Greataxe
I just hope it has quicker attacks than Axe...

She's a Shield Hammer and Light Type.
Dunno if that's her default and only element or if she's compatible with the Elemental Cores of Poppiswap.
This probably means we don't have to play Tiger! Tiger 5th stage to get Light Element cores.... nah, I still have to get it.

Bonus:
undefined
Okay, I have two questions:

Is her visor kind of like Pandoria? But rather she has her visor lift after her quest?
Or this is her default style...

Second, why is she wearing glasses?

Also for anyone wondering why Choco was the one who design Telos Re:....
Not sure, but Choco was always pretty relevant when it comes to drawing Xeno franchise artworks:
Check out this KOS MOS artwork by Choco
And as always, I like how they are handling with the DLC Blades and New rare Blades.

I got 4 NG+ rare Blades out from 99 Legendary core crystals that I saved from my previous game....

Gonna get more and boosters...
s things have been calmed down, let's going back to the huge news related to Nintendo:

- Tatsumi Kimishima is retiring in June and leaves his place as Nintendo's CEO to Shuntaro Furukawa.
- Satoru Shibata, Nintendo of Europe's CEO, is also retiring and moves back to Japan joining the board of directors.
- The Switch has reached 17.79 million of units sold in the world.
- The SNES Classic Edition has also sold 5.28 units worldwide.
- Takashi Tezuka and Yoshiaki Koizumi have been promoted as Executive Officers.
- Switch's first-party million sellers list has been updated:
*sigh* You did a great job Kimishima... sadly we can't know more about ya.

And also Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has sold 1.31 million copies.
I won't be surprised if XC2 reaches to 2 million copies by the end of this year.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Guys help I decided to listen to some weeb music and now I'm addicted to the Ginga S opening
Embrace your in Weeb Gwen, let the J-Pop flow through you, and your journey to the weeb side will be complete

Well, maybe not all of them, but last time I checked, Metal Tyrannomon X is an android, so maybe she's half machine?
View attachment 142373
It's just a theory.
A Game The- *shoot*

And Jesus guys, you scared me. I was just having fun with @Aussie the Shinobi on the Smash Underdog server talking about Hikari and Donbe movesets the other night. Glad she's okay. Really glad she was found.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I’m also curious about the thread title.
Acually I change my mind, I dont really care about it

but you know what should be the title? the fact the next splatfest is TMNT related

Raph vs Leo 5/4-5/5
Mikey vs Donnie 5/11-5/12
finals 5/18-5/19

i havent been a fan of TMNT so imma ask my sister who she likes the most and pick a team based on that but if I were to pick, its be Raph because, well, blood red

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Acually I change my mind, I dont really care about it

but you know what should be the title? the fact the next splatfest is TMNT related

Raph vs Leo 5/4-5/5
Mikey vs Donnie 5/11-5/12
finals 5/18-5/19

i havent been a fan of TMNT so imma ask my sister who she likes the most and pick a team based on that but if I were to pick, its be Raph because, well, blood red
Well that’s a lame splatfest. I’m not really a fan of TMNT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom