• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don't celebrate it either per say, I don't really celebrate holidays in general. But out of the holidays it's the one I find to be the coolest.
I am somewhat surprised to hear this. You do not even celebrate Thanksgiving or Christmas? Sweetheart, those are the most important holidays in which one should spend time with family.
I am not upset, I am just curious. Why specifically me?
Well, I remember vividly that you did this cloyingly last year. Somehow, you rubbed off on me. And again, it is not just you exclusively; any member's post that I find agreeable and/or amusing I give thumbs-up. That said, I shall not go overboard.

Sayonara :kirby:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The real holiday begins after Halloween, when the candy goes on sale. But I don't have a whole lot of money, so I'll probably keep it small this year.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The real holiday begins after Halloween, when the candy goes on sale. But I don't have a whole lot of money, so I'll probably keep it small this year.
They should really make that day a national holiday.

Pig Out Day!

That's what's they'd call it.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
On the flip side I just finished Castlevania Season 2 and it was quite good.
I need to get around to watching that. Still haven't seen the first season...

Do they call it the Day of the Dead because you can binge discount candy until you feel like you're dying? :yoshi:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The only holiday I take seriously is The Day of the Dead tbh.
The rest is just meme and ****posting material.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Before I get to bed and wake up in the night to put on my :4bayonetta2: costume and give out candy (before I eat it all)...
Just now noticed it is the birthday of Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth . Ma'am, I wish you a happy birthday. You are one of the nicest mebers of the staff here.

Sa, y'all should show her love and give praise and thanks on this special day. :)

Sayonara :kirby:

D

Deleted member

Is it just me or did the default font on the site change?
Not for me. Back from 2014 to this year before the upgrade happened, it used to be Roboto (used in Android). I think it now uses your system font by default. So if you're using iOS, it's going to be the San Francisco font. If you're using Windows, it'd be Segoe.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
FEH giving us a legit Halloween Scare:
This is one of the reasons I don't take FEH that seriously anymore. Reinforcements with those tiny maps just simply aren't fun, and Legendary Hero Battles especially are clearly geared more towards whales then budget players.

At least I can still appreciate all the artwork that comes from it.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
FEH giving us a legit Halloween Scare:
This is just really bad design for what is supposed to be a strategy RPG. What causes this is that the reinforcements in this level are triggered by you killing particular enemies, so if you kill the bulk of the starting enemy lineup in a single turn (like what happens here), this happens. It's a problem because it pushes the emphasis away from actual strategy and onto trial and error instead - instead of being given a situation that you can reasonably get out of with good preparation and strategy, the game just ****s a bunch of reinforcements on you, and expects you to keep retrying until you can figure out which enemy triggers which set of reinforcements.

I know other levels do this as well, but I think this is the worst example yet.

I'm only a little salty that this happened the first time I played the level and caused me to lose. :p Still don't like when the game does something like this, and it's been getting a lot more frequent lately. Probably one of the main reasons why my interest in the game has been waning lately.

D

Deleted member

I bet you that Chibi-Robo is going to be an assist trophy.
Also, Undertale 2?! Wow!

WAIFU AGGRESSIVELY TOUCHES HER WAIFU’S BOOB

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Instead of my original Halloween plans of watching more DuckTales, I'll be watching the old "Halloween is Grinch Night" special considering the current events.

My other Halloween plan is going back to playing and hopefully finish The Mummy: Demastered

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Undertale 2?! Wow!
WARNING: WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT PUT THE GAME AND THE UNINSTALLER IN A IMPORTANT FILE LIKE SYSTEM32, PUT IT IN A EMPTY, NORMAL FILE.

This post might just be a false alarm, but I was told by some users that when they uninstalled the game, not only the game files were deleted, but everything contained with the folder (Documents, etc. Anything not related to Undertale 2) got permanently deleted, too.

If you put the uninstaller and game folder in System32 and uninstall the game without putting it inside the game folder (I don't know), it will DAMAGE your laptop and prevent it from running. Seriously... I stress it, DON'T EVER INSTALL IT THERE.

Don't believe me? Here... https://twitter.com/BrySkyeGaming/with_replies

It's fine as long as it's in a separate file. But, if you installed the game, for example, to C:\Games\Nexon and then uninstall it, you also not only delete the game, but also EVERYTHING in the Nexon file. So, uninstalling it in System32 will CAUSE THE UNINSTALLER TO DELETE SYSTEM32 AND RENDER YOUR LAPTOP BRICKED/UNRUNNABLE.

I have to use a lot of bold words because it's serious here. I have to stress it here. Don't believe me? Try copying some documents to the folder you installed Undertale 2 in, for example, and then attempt the uninstall.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
D

Deleted member

WARNING: WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT PUT THE GAME AND THE UNINSTALLER IN A IMPORTANT FILE LIKE SYSTEM32, PUT IT IN A EMPTY, NORMAL FILE.

This post might just be a false alarm, but I was told by some users that when they uninstalled the game, not only the game files were deleted, but everything contained with the folder (Documents, etc. Anything not related to Undertale 2) got permanently deleted, too.

If you put the uninstaller and game folder in System32 and uninstall the game without putting it inside the game folder (I don't know), it will DAMAGE your laptop and prevent it from running. Seriously... I stress it, DON'T EVER INSTALL IT THERE.

It's fine as long as it's in a separate file. But, if you installed the game, for example, to C:\Games\Nexon and then uninstall it, you also not only delete the game, but also EVERYTHING in the Nexon file. So, uninstalling it in System32 will CAUSE THE UNINSTALLER TO DELETE SYSTEM32 AND RENDER YOUR LAPTOP BRICKED/UNRUNNABLE.

I have to use a lot of bold words because it's serious here. I have to stress it here. Don't believe me? Try copying some documents to the folder you installed Undertale 2 in, for example, and then attempt the uninstall.
Jeez. Toby's really done it this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Edit: Nevermind
Hm... you really should check your browser/phone/laptop/PC or your Wifi... because you seem to DD post and abandon post a bit too often...

Or like I said before, think twice before you post anything. This isn't me trying to nitpick, just some reminder.

To be fair though, Smashboards really doesn't load fast... especially when certain pages have lots of videos and pics in it...

Question is, why would you install the game in System 32 in the first place? I don't know how you get Undertale 2 though so...maybe this is just me.

Just set the file in its default position that isn't in System 32 files, and whenever you install anything... you should always go to the control panel and then go to the uninstall software section to uninstall your stuff.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
With Crash, Spyro, and now MediEvil, remakes for N64/PS1 games may become a more common occurrence.

If the later two do especially well, I fully expect Microsoft to green light a Banjo-Kazooie HD duology.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Question is, why would you install the game in System 32 in the first place? I don't know how you get Undertale 2 though so...maybe this is just me.

Just set the file in its default position that isn't in System 32 files, and whenever you install anything... you should always go to the control panel and then go to the uninstall software section to uninstall your stuff.
I know already about what you said. Why would you install it there, in first place? But I wanted to remind that it can delete the entire folder instead of the uninstaller.

There's bound to be peoples saying this meme: 'Delete system32' in terms of tecnology. I wanted to warn this, because there is bound to be a person or two, someone who will take advantage of this fact.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
With Crash, Spyro, and now MediEvil, remakes for N64/PS1 games may become a more common occurrence.

If the later two do especially well, I fully expect Microsoft to green light a Banjo-Kazooie HD duology.
That would make them some good money

D

Deleted member

This is just really bad design for what is supposed to be a strategy RPG. What causes this is that the reinforcements in this level are triggered by you killing particular enemies, so if you kill the bulk of the starting enemy lineup in a single turn (like what happens here), this happens. It's a problem because it pushes the emphasis away from actual strategy and onto trial and error instead - instead of being given a situation that you can reasonably get out of with good preparation and strategy, the game just ****s a bunch of reinforcements on you, and expects you to keep retrying until you can figure out which enemy triggers which set of reinforcements.

I know other levels do this as well, but I think this is the worst example yet.

I'm only a little salty that this happened the first time I played the level and caused me to lose. :p Still don't like when the game does something like this, and it's been getting a lot more frequent lately. Probably one of the main reasons why my interest in the game has been waning lately.
If I have to pull out DC Joshua, chances are the map's bad

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I know already about what you said. Why would you install it there, in first place? But I wanted to remind that it can delete the entire folder instead of the uninstaller.

There's bound to be peoples saying this meme: 'Delete system32' in terms of tecnology. I wanted to warn this, because there is bound to be a person or two, someone who will take advantage of this fact.
Yeah, I have watch a video about what happens if you delete System 32 file... it's gonna f up your PC/laptop real bad.

And with Smash Ultimate Direct (The last one) coming I think I'll share some more Smash fanarts, specifically Splatoon's Inkling:

I don't remember Pichu is that fat...
Me look at Kirby:

And here's Peach cleaning up Inkling... why?

And for those who has a man of culture (JK) [Serious note foremost though: If this isn't good for this thread, quote me mod I will remove it asap]

LOL, Roy's reaction.

Is that all you can say Link?

Hahahah Corrin's reaction is lit!

And I'm gonna post some good Pearl/Hime fanart as well
Is this a Jojo reference?

Pearl in Classic/Steampunk style dress.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yeah, I have watch a video about what happens if you delete System 32 file... it's gonna f up your PC/laptop real bad.

And with Smash Ultimate Direct (The last one) coming I think I'll share some more Smash fanarts, specifically Splatoon's Inkling:

I don't remember Pichu is that fat...
Me look at Kirby:

And here's Peach cleaning up Inkling... why?

And for those who has a man of culture (JK) [Serious note foremost though: If this isn't good for this thread, quote me mod I will remove it asap]

LOL, Roy's reaction.

Is that all you can say Link?

Hahahah Corrin's reaction is lit!

And I'm gonna post some good Pearl/Hime fanart as well

Is this a Jojo reference?

Pearl in Classic/Steampunk style dress.
Those Pikmin need to back the **** off of Inkling Girl

Also, Pit is too loyal towards Palutena...yet he also doesn’t mind Viridi (who definitely has a hard on for Pit)...my boy better be able to choose who’s right for him (good thing only Palutena’s a bit of a perv)

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Holy smokes this thread is almost at Page 3000. That's bonkers!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Surprise! It's a new game from Toby Fox! (at the very least, I'm an hour in and it shows no sign of stopping, so it doesn't seem like a demo)
Holy SMOKES.

Just. . .holy SMOKES so far. I don't even know where to start.

So far I've had an incredibly invasive install, a terms agreement that was literally just the sentence "Do you accept everything that is going to happen from now on?" with said sentence being a recurring warning throughout the setup process, a character designer that wasn't actually a character designer, and now suddenly I'm into a full-blown sequel plotline where all the monsters are on the surface, Asriel is alive and presumably not a flower, and Toriel is mom to someone named Kris with no Frisk in sight, all with zero explanation. And just now the character Clam Girl talks about walked into my classroom.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Vergie's comment about Isaac being an AT is not sitting well with me. I'm hoping the info he has is false or something.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Some people went full Ace Attorney and are predicting it's entirely possible Matthew took Isaac's old role but due to them looking very samey, Verge's source mixed them up
Lol everyone vaguely familiar with Golden Sun does this. It's actually hilarious.

Alternatively, Isaac could have gotten an updated design blending his classic and Dark Dawn costumes which is why no one knows about him. Goes against the Grinch leak but it's something I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom