• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I am aware, but you do not need to spam caps and curses. It makes you look too aggressive.
Well considering my identity's involved aggression isn't unwarranted. Also, if you want to point out how I'm not doing something right, I think I should tell you to stop tagging Mythra, you did this before you left and you did it again out of boredom asking for a Spongebob meme, if I was constantly tagged for no reason by a user, I'd block them

Also from what I'm gathering EA did a Dungeon Keeper Mobile again?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Check my previous post...
Racist is a tricky thing to accuse these days... sort of...
It is, but again, we're talking about Neo-Nazis here.

Neo-freaking-Nazis.

Saying that some of them aren't racist is like saying Bowser doesn't have a spiky shell.

Also did you know that the Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past was released to the public almost a month before the collapse of the Soviet Union? Just wanted to state a fun fact.
So... Link was the US and Ganon was the USSR all along?

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Wow EA. Battlefield V is cool. Battlefront II is finally fixed. But then you **** on C&C and show Anthem. No one cares about Anthem...

Way to continue your E3 losing streak.

D

Deleted member

Neo-freaking-Nazis.

Saying that some of them aren't racist is like saying Bowser doesn't have a spiky shell.

So... Link was the US and Ganon was the USSR all along?
It is super close to a month, like a month and four days.
Also lets hope that this does not come true. The Simpsons are known for predicting the future, but they could be for a coincidence.

D

Deleted member

"Magne's quirk is Magnetism, he-"
DUB NO
"he can't make himself"
NO BAD FUNIMATION VIZ ****ED THIS UP TOO
I'm pretty sure it's a result of her gender being considered a "spoiler" which is pretty bad on its own but I assume is what they're going off from.

Also, since we're on the subject, what do you think of Magne overall? The most I've heard from trans MHA fans regarding its representation is that "the bar is on the floor and MHA is only a few inches above that" due to
her death being the first onscreen one which brings a lot of Unfortunate Implications
You are aware that you have been told to stop the cursing and the capital letters?
Nah, she wasn't told to stop it altogether, it was more of a recommendation to tone its overuse down. And that reaction was completely warranted.
Oh that's good the good **** I mean MMMMMM I can smell my ship being canon. Also fun fact! Deku and Bakugo's English VAs play as a gay couple in the Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card dub
Clearly Horikoshi is setting up an Actor Allusion here!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was watching a video on that case if Michael Jackson and how much money was invested into people wanting him to receive a guilty verdict. If there is anything the media loves more than building up an idol, it's destroying an idol. They love a fallen idol and utterly destroying any legacy they built up.

I still find it embarrassing that I didn't appreciate his music until after his death. But, I was raised in a family that weren't fans of his. His music is ranked among my favorites.

The first music video I remember ever seeing when I was young was "Beat It"

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Neo-freaking-Nazis.

I think we already should drop Neo Nazis because it's getting a bit overboard in my opinion.

I was referring to the Qipao as a prom dress Tweet debacle that happened before, some actually think it's inappropriate and even racist, I who is from Asia think it is okay.

I never imply some Neo Nazis aren't racist... I just think they are scum but also when you look at how the world is going on these days.. it's just sad how people are starting to hate another race just because they are doing things better than them.

Anyway, I think it's better for you and me to drop this topic, I was talking about XC2 stuff with Chikolad and how was are talking about Neo Nazis?
Again, NintenZone Social Thread being as it is I suppose.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm pretty sure it's a result of her gender being considered a "spoiler" which is pretty bad on its own but I assume is what they're going off from.

Also, since we're on the subject, what do you think of Magne overall? The most I've heard from trans MHA fans regarding its representation is that "the bar is on the floor and MHA is only a few inches above that" due to
her death being the first onscreen one which brings a lot of Unfortunate Implications

Nah, she wasn't told to stop it altogether, it was more of a recommendation to tone its overuse down. And that reaction was completely warranted.

Clearly Horikoshi is setting up an Actor Allusion here!
Magne leaves a lot to be desired but like you said, the bar is on the floor. Same with Tora, he's not super representative but he's there and is treated better so I'd say he's like jumping over the bar

CLAMP YOU COWARDS MAKE TOYA AND YUKITO KISS I WANT JUSTIN BRINER AND BAKUGO'S VA TO SAY THEY LOVE EACH OTHER IN A GOOD SHIP

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I was referring to the Qipao as a prom dress Tweet debacle that happened before, some actually think it's inappropriate and even racist, I who is from Asia think it is okay.
If someone wants to wear a dress from another culture in a harmless, inoffensive way, how is it racist?

I just think they are scum but also when you look at how the world is going on these days.. it's just sad how people are starting to hate another race just because they are doing things better than them.
You're right.

All races are equally **** :troll:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Thanks for the conference EA. I'll be sure to never watch another for the rest of my life

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Well aside from Unravel 2, Sea of Solitude, and bits of Anthem, EA's press conference was a dull one, as per usual.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Thoughts on Anthem

The game, visually, looks incredible.
I'm liking that there seems to be real lore in the game.
Different suits, not classes. Ranger and Colossus are the two I'm most interested in.
Monetization is expected, but happy to hear there won't be loot boxes.
Gameplay looks great. I'm guessing that Owen is an AI companion like Ghost in Destiny?
22 Feb 2019 release date. Really hoping that development has gone by smoothly, unlike with Destiny.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
There's going to be an hour long Team Sonic Racing stream on the YouTube E3 stream on June 11th.

EDIT: Not an hour long, I misread that. It's just unclear the exact time it starts at.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
How to make Anthem interesting: scrap it, make an Iron Man game instead. Profit.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Good reminder.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
There's going to be an hour long Team Sonic Racing stream on the YouTube E3 stream on June 11th.

My mind keeps making me want to call it Sonic Team Racing. Like Crash Team Racing.

In all honesty I would've been over the moon if it wag an all star racer but it's busy sonic characters. :/

Oh well, I guess.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My mind keeps making me want to call it Sonic Team Racing. Like Crash Team Racing.

In all honesty I would've been over the moon if it wag an all star racer but it's busy sonic characters. :/

Oh well, I guess.
Sonic Team Racing, starring Takashi Iizuka, Hoshino-san, Tomoya Ohtani, Aaron Webber, and Alex (Kidd) Solverson.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That Spider-Man Arcade game made by SEGA has some cool tracks. Though other Spider-Man games have even better OSTs. Ultimate Spider-Man, the PS1 games, Spider-Man 2, Maximum Carnage and Separation Anxeity are all good OSTs too.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
If Devil May Cry 5 gets announced at E3 for sure this time, I will scream for damn joy.

Unless it turns out to be DmC2, but not even Capcom is that dumb

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ayy I missed nothing worthwhile for the past 2 hours! :)

Well other than some weird **** that went down in this thread...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Glad to see I missed nothing of importance yet. Is anything else happening today aside from EA, because they've got nothing I'm hyped up for this year...or most years usually.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Glad to see I missed nothing of importance yet. Is anything else happening today aside from EA, because they've got nothing I'm hyped up for this year...or most years usually.
Nothing else until tomorrow.

Ubisoft and Microsoft are tomorrow IIRC.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Microsoft & Bethsda are tomorrow, SE, Ubisoft, and Sony are Monday.

IDK how many conferences i'll be watching.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Japan is getting restocks of almost every Link amiibo (both Smash and Zelda series, no other Zelda characters). I wonder why.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Microsoft & Bethsda are tomorrow, SE, Ubisoft, and Sony are Monday.

IDK how many conferences i'll be watching.
I will only be watching the Nintendo conference.

Also in the Sony conference, will they discuss the Spyro Remake?

D

Deleted member

I am not anti-Trump nor do I hate him, but I am upset with how he is trying to alienate the US with its allies.
Leave the France climate change deal, Iran nuclear deal, and make trade tariffs! :/
Also what happened in G7 in Canada?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
EA is going to always have business because for the most part they can rule the world of people who love sportsball.

They have Madden for American Football.

They have Fifa for British Football/Soccer.

''Oh what's that? What about Canada?" NHL.

Rednecks who think WWE is too soft now? UFC, motha****a!

American citizens who could give a damn about any of them but just want it to be March Madness all year long? NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom