• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Grabbed :ultgreninja:, then patched, then lost to :ultchrom: and :ultmewtwo: back to back.

I'm sorry did I piss someone's uncle at Nintendo off or something?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Meme or not, this trope pisses me off. Easily my least favorite in any kind of media.

Chrono.

Meme or not, this trope pisses me off. Easily my least favorite in any kind of media.

I like it when it's done well.

Vegeta, for example. His change was gradual and took a lot for him to grow.

But then there's like half of the Naruto villains post Pain arc who get like a sad flashback and suddenly we're supposed to feel bad for them.

D

Deleted member

I finally look how to describe my look in an accurate way.

I look like Joker from Persona 5, but with a bit of a darker skin (imagine a skin common on people who usually go to the beach).

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Meh. I acknowledge the flaws with the show, I just got hyped when I saw them doing crazy OP BS in the finale cause I'm a nerd.

Talking about Voltron, btw.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

But then there's like half of the Naruto villains post Pain arc who get like a sad flashback and suddenly we're supposed to feel bad for them.
Well yeah I suppose when executed well the trope can be effective.

But you hit the nail right on the head when it came to post-Pain arc villains. Especially Obito and Madara.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So my spirits I use are Omega Ridley, James McCloud, Metal Gear REX and Tabuu now for World of Light.

The fight to get Omega Ridley was ****ing annoying, I hate curry fights. Also... is Omega Ridley a different character from regular Ridley?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
But was it also Amazing? I want to see it soon. Looks pretty cool, and might do something a bit more interesting with Miles.

Should've gotten Arc Sys to do the Shonen Jump crossover game.

I want to run a Gohan/Josuke/Some 3rd ***** team.

I don't have the game yet, so I can say for sure. But if that's the case, at least things will be less of a ***** for me then. At the same time, I kind of want to try out those really powerful enemies too, even if I'd get bopped.
It’s every Spidey name you can thing of
GUYS
WHAT THE ****

D

Deleted member

Remember how they just kinda let Orochimaru, aka the guy who was wanted for human experiments, assassinated two Kages, plotted the destruction of an entire village, manipulated another into almost starting a full-scale war with said village and kept human hundreds of prisoners for his experiments that either involve torture, full on murder and even body-snatching, just go away scotfree, continue to do his ****ed up **** and even let his goddamn son live in the village he attempted to destroy?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What???

This is crud if I've ever seen it. How does one even let themselves do that to somebody?
idk why they just put "Time too-symbal- on a whiteboard with a date like that. I wont lie, that probably looks ominus af to someone who never heard of smash bros and never saw the logo

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What???

This is crud if I've ever seen it. How does one even let themselves do that to somebody?
I’ve seen this and honestly I don’t think it’s intentional by the person. But I can understand why it happens but literally search for the symbol and December 7th and you would realize in a second it’s not a threat, but no school would research that anyway

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
How the heck do you set the controls in to you custom one in World of Light?

Me no likely the default one.

EDIT: Nevermind found it.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
I’ve seen this and honestly I don’t think it’s intentional by the person. But I can understand why it happens but literally search for the symbol and December 7th and you would realize in a second it’s not a threat, but no school would research that anyway
idk why they just put "Time too-symbal- on a whiteboard with a date like that. I wont lie, that probably looks ominus af to someone who never heard of smash bros and never saw the logo
Yeah, I can see that a bit, but I was surprised the person wasn't just asked what the symbol was first before anything else...

Ivander

Smash Legend
Interesting. So you can have a Spirit learn multiple Styles, but it can only use one at a time. Youou can switch between multiple styles however by having the Spirit go back a previous Dojo it's been to before to automatically give it back it's previous style and whatnot.

So you don't need multiple Spirits to "save" certain Styles when you want to use them.

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
What???

We unfortunately live in a pretty scary world nowadays and the places we all thought once were safe, like schools, are not really so after all. As a result of that, people are being more cautious about safety which is for good reason but harmless things like this can be blown out of proportion. I do agree with Z25 that the school faculty should've researched the origin of the symbol/logo before they wrote those papers that were sent to students and their parents but unfortunately they didn't use those seconds it would've taken to actually use Google. Its an unfortunate situation all around.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
So my spirits I use are Omega Ridley, James McCloud, Metal Gear REX and Tabuu now for World of Light.

The fight to get Omega Ridley was ****ing annoying, I hate curry fights. Also... is Omega Ridley a different character from regular Ridley?
And here I am, stockpiling Legend Ranks like a goddamn madman.

Seriously, I have 61 Legend Ranks, 28 of which are Level 99 (mostly because I want to help others by knowing which ones are the strongest).

Having just made him Level 99, James McCloud is actually a fairly weak Shield-Type Legend Rank Spirit, he has 10,089 Power and no native Skill with Three Slots. My next strongest Shield-Type, Sirius, has 11,166 Power, Weapon Attack Up and Three Slots, unless you're using a Star Fox character, Sirius is inherently superior. You can get Siruis by enhancing Camus.

Zelda (Ocarina of Time) is my strongest Shield Type, and until I got Big Boss, was my strongest Spirit period. However, she only has two slots, so would, theoretically, end up weaker than Sirius in certain circumstances. Isaac (Dark Dawn) can be stronger than Big Boss and Nightmare Wizard if all his slots are filled correctly and you aren't using Snake (Big Boss) or Kirby, Dedede or Meta Knight (Nightmare Wizard).

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Interesting. So you can have a Spirit learn multiple Styles, but it can only use one at a time. Youou can switch between multiple styles however by having the Spirit go back a previous Dojo it's been to before to automatically give it back it's previous style and whatnot.

So you don't need multiple Spirits to "save" certain Styles when you want to use them.
What do the styles do? I have them all unlocked but I don’t know what they do.

Ivander

Smash Legend
What do the styles do? I have them all unlocked but I don’t know what they do.
They majorly increase and decrease specific stats when you equip a Spirit that has learned it's style.

Demon Style - Increases Offense, but decreases Defense.
Land Style - Increases Attack Power when on the Ground and Move Speed, but decreases Attack Power in the Air and Jump height.
Air Style - Increases Attack Power when in the Air and Jump Height, but decreases Attack Power when on the Ground and Move Speed.
Brick-wall Style - Increases Defense, but decreases Offense.
Boulder Style - Increases Defense and Move Speed, but decreases Offense and Jump height.
Big Bee Style - Increases Defense, Jump Height and Weight, but decreases Offense and Move Speed.
Runner Style - Increases Move Speed, but decreases Jump height.
Gravity Style - Increases Jump height, but decreases Move Speed and Fall Speed.
Tank Style - Increase Offense and Defense, but decreases Move Speed and Jump.
Lightweight Style - Increases Move Speed and Jump, but decreases Offense, Defense and Weight.
Strategist Style - Increases Power from Special Moves, but decreases Power from Regular Moves, Throws and Items.
Equipment Style - Increases Damage from Items and Healing Amount from Items, but decreases Power from Regular & Special Attacks and Throws.
Overthrow Style - Increase Power from Throws, as well as Grab Range and Power, but decreases Power from Regular & Special Attacks and Items.
Ninja Style - Increases Throw Power, Grab Power, Damage from Items, Move Speed and Fall Speed, but decreases Power from Regular & Special Moves, Defense and Weight.
Forgetful Style - It just makes the fighter unequip their currant style if you don't wish to use a style.

Basically, while it adds for creativity with your Spirits, some styles are very useful with some Characters & Spirits for Spirit Battles. Land Style is great with Little Mac. Any Offense Style or Land Style are great with Spirits that make you Giant, like Uprising Medusa or Metal Face or good with Spirits that can equip the Giant Zapfish to become Giant. Equipment Style is good for 3-Slot Spirits when you can use the Cyrus & Reese Spirit to equip an Ore Club. Either way, they aren't entirely worthless and are good with some Spirits to make some Spirit Battles easier.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
They majorly increase and decrease specific stats when you equip a Spirit that has learned it's style.

Demon Style - Increases Offense, but decreases Defense.
Land Style - Increases Attack Power when on the Ground and Move Speed, but decreases Attack Power in the Air and Jump height.
Air Style - Increases Attack Power when in the Air and Jump Height, but decreases Attack Power when on the Ground and Move Speed.
Brick-wall Style - Increases Defense, but decreases Offense.
Boulder Style - Increases Defense and Move Speed, but decreases Offense and Jump height.
Big Bee Style - Increases Defense, Jump Height and Weight, but decreases Offense and Move Speed.
Runner Style - Increases Move Speed, but decreases Jump height.
Gravity Style - Increases Jump height, but decreases Move Speed and Fall Speed.
Tank Style - Increase Offense and Defense, but decreases Move Speed and Jump.
Lightweight Style - Increases Move Speed and Jump, but decreases Offense, Defense and Weight.
Strategist Style - Increases Power from Special Moves, but decreases Power from Regular Moves, Throws and Items.
Equipment Style - Increases Damage from Items and Healing Amount from Items, but decreases Power from Regular & Special Attacks and Throws.
Overthrow Style - Increase Power from Throws, as well as Grab Range and Power, but decreases Power from Regular & Special Attacks and Items.
Ninja Style - Increases Throw Power, Grab Power, Damage from Items, Move Speed and Fall Speed, but decreases Power from Regular & Special Moves, Defense and Weight.
Forgetful Style - It just makes the fighter unequip their currant style if you don't wish to use a style.

Basically, while it adds for creativity with your Spirits, some styles are very useful with some Characters & Spirits for Spirit Battles. Land Style is great with Little Mac. Any Offense Style or Land Style are great with Spirits that make you Giant, like Uprising Medusa or Metal Face or good with Spirits that can equip the Giant Zapfish to become Giant. Equipment Style is good for 3-Slot Spirits when you can use the Cyrus & Reese Spirit to equip an Ore Club. Either way, they aren't entirely worthless and are good with some Spirits to make some Spirit Battles easier.
I see.

My main kit right now consists of various spirits using the giant ability. Right now one of my most used is black knight who grants a lot of defense and some more attack.

Omega Ridley is still good to for weight to keep me ground. I’ve been playing bowser Ridley and k rool a lot of spirit board. So I’ll probably use land style.

Also I’d definitely recommend black knights spirit. It’s really strong and has a great ability plus two slots.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
And here I am, stockpiling Legend Ranks like a goddamn madman.

Seriously, I have 61 Legend Ranks, 28 of which are Level 99 (mostly because I want to help others by knowing which ones are the strongest).

Having just made him Level 99, James McCloud is actually a fairly weak Shield-Type Legend Rank Spirit, he has 10,089 Power and no native Skill with Three Slots. My next strongest Shield-Type, Sirius, has 11,166 Power, Weapon Attack Up and Three Slots, unless you're using a Star Fox character, Sirius is inherently superior. You can get Siruis by enhancing Camus.

Zelda (Ocarina of Time) is my strongest Shield Type, and until I got Big Boss, was my strongest Spirit period. However, she only has two slots, so would, theoretically, end up weaker than Sirius in certain circumstances. Isaac (Dark Dawn) can be stronger than Big Boss and Nightmare Wizard if all his slots are filled correctly and you aren't using Snake (Big Boss) or Kirby, Dedede or Meta Knight (Nightmare Wizard).
I mean when I don’t really have another choice I gotta stick with James McCloud

KMDP

Smash Legend
To be fair, having three slots is really good.

If you find Young Zelda or Elincia, both are Advanced Rank Spirits who enhance into Legends (both of whom are stronger than James). You can find Elincia in...
that... mystery dimension or whatever it's called in the Dark World, basically the northern area of the Dark World.
I find it pretty funny that OOT Zelda ended up stronger that Hades. Somehow.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Young Zelda, Bulborb and Elincia, all of whom are Blue, can be enhanced into Legend Rank Spirits and have good effects to go with them. Also, if you find a Chao Spirit, you can enhance it into a Hero Chao, who is an Ace, but when maxed can rival Legend Rank Spirits in Power.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom