• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
FYI for Spirits mode I had Chun-Li...she gives you a Power Boost plus 3 slots for support spirits which makes it easier to add damage to opponents.

Though while I was running with Marth I had, I think it was Leif, who gave sword attacks boost.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I mean when I don’t really have another choice I gotta stick with James McCloud
Have you done tetras fight?

It’s easy to do and findable on spirit board. You can then promote her to one of the strongest blues in the game with two slots and a chance of double final smash

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Thanks to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Charles Martinet received the Guinness World Record for most video game voiceover performances as the same character - 100 :ultmario:

WOO-HOO!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
To be fair, having three slots is really good.

If you find Young Zelda or Elincia, both are Advanced Rank Spirits who enhance into Legends (both of whom are stronger than James). You can find Elincia in...
that... mystery dimension or whatever it's called in the Dark World, basically the northern area of the Dark World.
I find it pretty funny that OOT Zelda ended up stronger that Hades. Somehow.
Wait I just realized I put Metal Gear REX instead of Marx True Form!

KMDP

Smash Legend
Young Zelda, Bulborb and Elincia, all of whom are Blue, can be enhanced into Legend Rank Spirits and have good effects to go with them. Also, if you find a Chao Spirit, you can enhance it into a Hero Chao, who is an Ace, but when maxed can rival Legend Rank Spirits in Power.
Here's a list of Ace Ranks that are close to Legends (obviously not a full list)
Primal Groudon [enhanced from Groudon]
Sahelanthropus [enhanced from Metal Gear ZEKE]
Primal Kyogre [enhanced from Kyogre]
Maria Renard (Symphony of the Night) [enhanced from Maria Renard]
Chun-Li [enhanced from Chun-Li (Street Fighter Alpha)]
Donbe & Hikari (Shin Onigashima Kouhen) [enhanced from Donbe & Hikari]

I get the feeling that Bandana Waddle Dee and Tiki (Naga's Voice), but I haven't gotten them close enough to Level 99 to verify.
I think you mean "WAHOO!".

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I got a USB ethernet adapter, so hopefully online will be even less worse for me now. "Less worse" because this is still Nintendo we're dealing with, so my hopes aren't exactly high. :p Though whatever changes they made to Quickplay matchmaking seem to be mostly working for me so far, so maybe they'll come good yet.

Now they just need to make it so that you can change characters without losing your place in the queue or leaving your current opponent, and I'd be fairly satisfied.

Chrono.

If you have Camus enhance him to Sirius ASAP.

Equip him to any FE character and start wrecking ****.

He's Legend rank and has 3 slots too.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Thanks to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Charles Martinet received the Guinness World Record for most video game voiceover performances as the same character - 100 :ultmario:

WOO-HOO!
A well deserved record to be given

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

WOO-HOO!
And it's well-deserved! :)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
And here I am, stockpiling Legend Ranks like a goddamn madman.

Seriously, I have 61 Legend Ranks, 28 of which are Level 99 (mostly because I want to help others by knowing which ones are the strongest).

Having just made him Level 99, James McCloud is actually a fairly weak Shield-Type Legend Rank Spirit, he has 10,089 Power and no native Skill with Three Slots. My next strongest Shield-Type, Sirius, has 11,166 Power, Weapon Attack Up and Three Slots, unless you're using a Star Fox character, Sirius is inherently superior. You can get Siruis by enhancing Camus.

Zelda (Ocarina of Time) is my strongest Shield Type, and until I got Big Boss, was my strongest Spirit period. However, she only has two slots, so would, theoretically, end up weaker than Sirius in certain circumstances. Isaac (Dark Dawn) can be stronger than Big Boss and Nightmare Wizard if all his slots are filled correctly and you aren't using Snake (Big Boss) or Kirby, Dedede or Meta Knight (Nightmare Wizard).
GEEZ, I thought I was sprinting ahead of the rest of the thread with *checks* 40 of them and 18 at Lv 99.

Time to make that 42 so I can try feebly to catch up, I guess, although I don't actually have the SP or snacks on me to check them against what I have.

KMDP

Smash Legend
GEEZ, I thought I was sprinting ahead of the rest of the thread with *checks* 40 of them and 18 at Lv 99.

Time to make that 42 so I can try feebly to catch up, I guess, although I don't actually have the SP or snacks on me to check them against what I have.
You can exploit the Summoning system to actually make the game pay you to make a Spirit, if the spirit needs more than one Primary.

For example, Xander needs about 1200 SP to summon, but if you get Leo and Camilla to Lv 99, then the ~2400 (+ a couple hundred for Elise) SP you get from dismissing them far exceeds the cost, resulting in a net profit.

Obviously, that gain means little if you used snacks to level up the Spirits. :laugh:
How do you open those gates in the world of light?
Do you mean the colored gates in the top left corner of the map? There are three buttons around the map

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I find it pretty funny that OOT Zelda ended up stronger that Hades. Somehow.
This information is cursed and I feel attacked

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You can exploit the Summoning system to actually make the game pay you to make a Spirit, if the spirit needs more than one Primary.

For example, Xander needs about 1200 SP to summon, but if you get Leo and Camilla to Lv 99, then the ~2400 (+ a couple hundred for Elise) SP you get from dismissing them far exceeds the cost, resulting in a net profit.

Obviously, that gain means little if you used snacks to level up the Spirits. :laugh:

Do you mean the colored gates in the top left corner of the map? There are three buttons around the map
Nah they’re like these fences. One has a character behind it.

Maybe I’ll out a pic up

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Nah they’re like these fences. One has a character behind it.

Maybe I’ll out a pic up
Nah, you don't need to, Cori here has gotcha. You need to clear the Power Plant, it's the building in the swamp.

Last edited:

NoUsernameHere

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-4184-3304-2047
I got a USB ethernet adapter, so hopefully online will be even less worse for me now. "Less worse" because this is still Nintendo we're dealing with, so my hopes aren't exactly high. :p Though whatever changes they made to Quickplay matchmaking seem to be mostly working for me so far, so maybe they'll come good yet.

Now they just need to make it so that you can change characters without losing your place in the queue or leaving your current opponent, and I'd be fairly satisfied.
I had to order an ethernet adapter for my Switch back in April because my connection was so bad that I couldn't even play Rocket League with a friend because I would always get disconnected. I now wonder how I got by with just Wi-Fi for so long. My friend stopped playing Rocket League shortly afterwards, but I definitely don't regret getting that adapter, because the online actually works. Well, somewhat. As much as Nintendo will allow, anyway.

Also, agreed. I just wanna switch characters if my choice didn't work so well during the match or if I simply don't want to play a specific matchup.

Also, hi fellas. I haven't posted in this thread before, and I'm new to these forums (my account isn't new because I joined awhile ago, but I never made use of it for some reason), so I hope to see you folks around.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Here's a list of Ace Ranks that are close to Legends (obviously not a full list)
Primal Groudon [enhanced from Groudon]
Sahelanthropus [enhanced from Metal Gear ZEKE]
Primal Kyogre [enhanced from Kyogre]
Maria Renard (Symphony of the Night) [enhanced from Maria Renard]
Chun-Li [enhanced from Chun-Li (Street Fighter Alpha)]
Donbe & Hikari (Shin Onigashima Kouhen) [enhanced from Donbe & Hikari]

I get the feeling that Bandana Waddle Dee and Tiki (Naga's Voice), but I haven't gotten them close enough to Level 99 to verify.

I think you mean "WAHOO!".
Usually when I talk about the Ace Spirits that rival Legends in Power, I talk about the ones that are just about equal to Legend Ranks, so above 10,000. Maria Renard and Hero Chao definitely qualify as they reach 11,000 Power, whose Power is compared to that of Sirius, Super Baby Mario, Wolf Link & Midna, etc. Primal Groudon just barely beats it however, as it's Power reaches over 10,000 and is comparable to Legend Rank Spirits like Dark Matter, Trevor Belmont, Classic Zelda Link, etc.
With Chun-Li and Donbe/Hikari, they are just above 9,000, which many Ace Rank Spirits normally reach.

Oh, by the way, another Blue Advance Enhance Spirit to go for is the Frog & Snake Spirit that becomes the Legend Rank Prince of Sable, who reaches just under 11,000 Power. He's 3-slots AND he's got the useful Transformation Duration Up Trait that goes well any Transformation Support Spirit, especially the Giant Zapfish.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I thought I did that whole thing. Hmm.
Well, do an inventory check. If you don't have the Great Zapfish in your Support Spirit pool you didn't do all of it.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
This information is cursed and I feel attacked
Not only is Zelda stronger than Hades.

She's also slightly stronger than Metal Face.

Metal Face is stronger than Toon Zelda, though; but Toon Zelda is stronger than Hades.
Usually when I talk about the Ace Spirits that rival Legends in Power, I talk about the ones that are just about equal to Legend Ranks, so above 10,000. Maria Renard and Hero Chao definitely qualify as they reach 11,000 Power, whose Power is compared to that of Sirius, Super Baby Mario, Wolf Link & Midna, etc. Primal Groudon just barely beats it however, as it's Power reaches over 10,000 and is comparable to Legend Rank Spirits like Dark Matter, Trevor Belmont, Classic Zelda Link, etc.
With Chun-Li and Donbe/Hikari, they are just above 9,000, which many Ace Rank Spirits normally reach.

Oh, by the way, another Blue Advance Enhance Spirit to go for is the Frog & Snake Spirit that becomes the Legend Rank Prince of Sable, who reaches just under 11,000 Power. He's 3-slots AND he's got the useful Transformation Duration Up Trait that goes well any Transformation Support Spirit, especially the Giant Zapfish.
I have the Prince of Sablé, but I haven't levelled him up yet (what happens when you're juggling like 30 Legend Ranks :laugh:).

I also have the Hero Chao and Maria Renard, but haven't levelled them up all the way either.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Not only is Zelda stronger than Hades.

She's also slightly stronger than Metal Face.

Metal Face is stronger than Toon Zelda, though; but Toon Zelda is stronger than Hades.
N-no. . .

They may take away my dignity, but they'll never take away my Trade-Off Attacks ^ .

. . .Although despite being one of the strongest Spirits, Metal Face is actually a little overhyped IMO. His effects wear off and he only gets one slot, better to run someone who can bring consistent results for an entire match.

But then, it's Metal Face, so that actually kind of fits perfectly.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
How the hell do I get this one character?

I’m in the World of Dark in the Marx Zone and there’s a character on like a pirate ship but I can’t reach them!
Coricus Coricus KMDP KMDP

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Grabbed :ultgreninja:, then patched, then lost to :ultchrom: and :ultmewtwo: back to back.

I'm sorry did I piss someone's uncle at Nintendo off or something?
I lost to Chrom a bunch of times too, probably cause he was my last unlockable character. So much time spent in Challengers Approach just for him alone. :scared: But according to RCDWorld1’s video, apparently their theory is that the CPU is someone playing at the Smash Bros. Headquarters lol :laugh:

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

I’m in the World of Dark in the Marx Zone and there’s a character on like a pirate ship but I can’t reach them!
Ah, I think that's the spot where there's two technically right answers that I've nodded to before.

From what I remember. . .go get Scarfy and just keep following everything from there. If you haven't found it I'm assuming you went to go get Mewtwo instead. And missed out on a treasure chest you could have gotten whoops

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

You sure you dont just have ****ty internet because im having no problems

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ah, I think that's the spot where there's two technically right answers that I've nodded to before.

From what I remember. . .go get Scarfy and just keep following everything from there. If you haven't found it I'm assuming you went to go get Mewtwo instead. And missed out on a treasure chest you could have gotten whoops
Oh lol I just did that right before you commented lol

Let’s see who I get!

KMDP

Smash Legend
N-no. . .

They may take away my dignity, but they'll never take away my Trade-Off Attacks ^ .

. . .Although despite being one of the strongest Spirits, Metal Face is actually a little overhyped IMO. His effects wear off and he only gets one slot, better to run someone who can bring consistent results for an entire match.

And Big Boss is stronger than Metal Face and has Metal Killer, as well as two slots.

Almost poetic how it works out.

I just did that area a few hours ago, some of the grind rails loop around, one of them goes from the far left to the far right, for example.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

Believe it or not, the Pseudo-Palutena Support Spirit Increases Transformation Duration and it's only 1 Slot. So yeah.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797

WOO-HOO!
Congratulations and thanks to Charles Martinet for giving us the most recognizable voice in gaming history. :grin:

Fact: He also voices Paarthurnax in Skyrim.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Believe it or not, the Pseudo-Palutena Support Spirit Increases Transformation Duration and it's only 1 Slot. So yeah.
I've got another Spirit that does that and tried it out already.

Sure it does that, but it doesn't do it enough.

End result is still getting worfed off a cliff even if you boost it a bit. Which is the only logical result with Metal Face admittedly.

KMDP

Smash Legend
And now I have two Omega Ridleys...

It was really tough on the Spirit Board, but then I breezed through it in the World of Dark... (Toon Link + Toon Zelda + Dark Mind +the Adventure Skills, if you're wondering)

...Why is Lucina (and 30 Skill Spheres) the reward for beating Omega Ridley?

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
...Why is Lucina (and 30 Skill Points) the reward for beating Omega Ridley?
Reminds me when I defeated Camilla expecting Corrin, but it was Shulk she was guarding. It became even more confusing when I found Azura guarding Corrin later. You'd think Camilla would be closer to Corrin.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Reminds me when I defeated Camilla expecting Corrin, but I got Shulk. It became even more confusing when I found Azura guarding Corrin later. You'd think Camilla would be closer to Corrin.
I thought the exact same thing.

Oh! Camilla's here, guess that's where Corrin is...

Wait... Shulk!?

I mean, I get Azura being close to Corrin as well, but still.

Speaking of Fates characters, I'm a little disappointed that Ryoma is only a Master, and not a Legend like Xander, he could have had Electric Attack Up like Eggman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom