• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I’d rather someone else. If Lyn became playable as a mounted unit that would be cool though.
Why would Lyn be mounted?
Yeah yet we have three Kageros even though she scored lower on CYL 2 than Rinkah did, and both seasonal Kageros were released in Year 2.

At this point I'm just saving my Heroic Grails in case Rinkah ends up a TT unit in which case I'll +10 her immediately. No point trying to save Orbs though, that's just a crap shoot.
But Chiko, don't you see?

Kagero is a traditional Japanese lady (with big boobies), and Rinkah is a muscly woman with a tan.

Waifus trump all.

D

Deleted member

The RTC thread is lit today simply because Opo pretty much Dad-****ed the entire "Too many FE characters reeeeee" dudes with actual well constructed arguments.
Gotta love "the results of this popularity poll are useless to gauge popularity".
In an RTC thread they should probably actually use proper arguments (and counter arguments, I haven't seen anything concrete to go against Opo's mega post he linked), do so in good faith and not insinuate that Nintendo is committing fraud if they actually want to be taken seriously.

"I feel personally attacked by a tactical RPG because it threatens to overshadow my favorite series in importance and popularity", a Smashboards film.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Kagero is a traditional Japanese lady (with big boobies), and Rinkah is a muscly woman with a tan.

Waifus trump all.
One of her alts in FEH she’s on a horse. I dunno lol

Nope.

This is why I don't have it. Accidentally bought the game instead of the bundle off the shop before I found out you couldn't grab the pass on its own. Couldn't find any way to get a refund, so I stuck with what I had.

Got two reasons why that might be.

I did the same thing lol

Nice..

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Waifus trump all.
Rinkah has big boppies too, but she has them bandaged up most of the time because her character design was made with actual practicality and relevance to her personality in mind.

The 4Koma skits have a visual gag of them slipping out of her bandages all of the time though.

Though I don't want any of the common tiddy artists to draw her for FE Heroes. I perosnally want based Ippei to draw her.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Brave Lyn I guess.
She'd be the "NRS Zoner" archetype, see Deadshot in Injustice 2.

"I feel personally attacked by a tactical RPG because it threatens to overshadow my favorite series in importance and popularity", a Smashboards film.
"Once again I am being attacked because a tactical RPG has far more to offer to Smash than my favourite series" - The sequel

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

This why I was searching Celica T posing lol
Sucks the Warriors model doesn't default pose like that apparently.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I’ll accept another Fire Emblem character if they’re a horseback rider.

Like, the horse is the one doing all the jumps and dodges.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I could make just so many jokes.

All jokes made for the NA translation age only.
Man, I flew straight into that one. XD

To be honest I don't think they should base character representation on Fire Emblem Heroes unless the character specifically comes from FEH.
Rinkah has big boppies too, but she has them bandaged up most of the time because her character design was made with actual practicality and relevance to her personality in mind.
Um...

This sounds really based, not gonna lie.
I’ll accept another Fire Emblem character if they’re a horseback rider.

Like, the horse is the one doing all the jumps and dodges.
*insert "horse drift" gif here*

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nope.

This is why I don't have it. Accidentally bought the game instead of the bundle off the shop before I found out you couldn't grab the pass on its own. Couldn't find any way to get a refund, so I stuck with what I had.

Got two reasons why that might be.

I still stand by that that is the #1 worst art i have ever seen. Absolutely the worst

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Can if you'd like.

I still think Athena takes it personally.

View attachment 181681

I'll take a thousand blatantly fanservice-y tiddies over those soulless eyes.
On the contrary, those look like particularly soulful eyes.

She's staring at you with care and concern.

Like a Latino guy with a ponytail, who knows how to say all the right things, and maybe play some guitar.

D

Deleted member

FE classes/characters that could provide movesets no other Smash fighter has and few Nintendo characters could do:
-Axe fighters(Hector, Edelgard, FEH Anna)
-Spear fighters(Ephraim, Sharena, Fjorm)
-Horseback fighting(Eliwood, Camus, Sigurd, Veronica, also Ephraim)
-Not gonna pretend it would work but flying horseback fighting(Elincia, the Whitewings)
-Debuffing spells(Veronica, Celica)
-Full on archer(Takumi, Virion, ****ing Wolt)
-Fully magical moveset without silly kicks or swords(any of the mages in the entire series)
-A ****ing scythe(Surtr)
-Reinhardt(Reinhardt)

KMDP

Smash Legend
Can if you'd like.

I still think Athena takes it personally.

View attachment 181681

I'll take a thousand blatantly fanservice-y tiddies over those soulless eyes.
You know what's wrong with the eyes in that image?

There's too much sclera (eye white), she'd look a lot better if her irises were larger, or if the sclera had any shading whatsoever.

The small-size of her irises makes her look crazy.
Talking about FEH makes me mad cause regular Charlotte isn’t in it yet.
Why is Charlotte's only version a version of her that uses a weapon (Lances) that Charlotte cannot use natively?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
On the contrary, those look like particularly soulful eyes.

She's staring at you with care and concern.

Like a Latino guy with a ponytail, who knows how to say all the right things, and maybe play some guitar.
Aight first off there is staring for sure but soul there ain't.

And second off if a ponytail gives you those powers I demand to know where mine are.

You know what's wrong with the eyes in that image?

There's too much sclera (eye white), she'd look a lot better if her irises were larger, or if the sclera had any shading whatsoever.

The small-size of her irises makes her look crazy.
Eeeyup.

and Id take a thousnand souleas eyes over those unrealistic tit sizes
's cool. Different folks, different strokes.
avi_thirsty.png

Prolly a whole lotta strokes in Lady Ninjabbit's case but we won't get into that.

KMDP

Smash Legend
and Id take a thousnand souless eyes over those unrealistic tit sizes
They're not "unrealistic", they're just "improbable".

To say they're "unrealistic" implies that busty women don't exist.

Apologies if this offends you, but I feel I have to say it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
They're not "unrealistic", they're just "improbable".

To say they're "unrealistic" implies that busty women don't exist.

Apologies if this offends you, but I feel I have to say it.
oh. dont sweat, i know busty chick exsists, my sis was one of them until she got sick. Im just saying they dont look real

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I like FE, but even I can't see us getting a new FE rep. You're kidding if you don't think that franchise is lucky to have that many characters as is, getting Corrin in Smash 4 was crazy enough as is.

I still also think people vastly overestimate how much different a lance or axe based moveset would stand out from a sword based one, and I can't see them putting in a mounted unit because of size issues (and don't pull a "but Ridley" on me, it'd be way weirder to have an FE human significantly resized).

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
My thoughts on the potential for another Fire Emblem character.

Honestly I was pretty salty with Corrin in Smash 4 but now that :ultridley::ultdarksamus: are in the game, I'm a little more calm about the idea.

I feel if any character 'deserves' to be in Smash it's Lyn, she was the first lord in the West and is the only Fire Emblem character that was in Smash since Melee, that isn't playable. Plus she's arguably the most popular character in the franchise. Alternatively if history were to repeat itself, I'd honestly be fine with Edelgard since she'd already be more unique then pretty much every other Fire Emblem character since she wields an axe. Also I do like her design so there's that as well.

With all that said there are other franchises like Kirby, Zelda, and Xenoblade that really could use another newcomer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom