• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Man, all this hype for Dragon Ball FighterZ, yet you secretly don't want to admit you've never watched Dragon Ball Z lmao.

D

Deleted member

Man, all this hype for Dragon Ball FighterZ, yet you secretly don't want to admit you've never watched Dragon Ball Z lmao.
I never watched DBZ myself or one episode.
I have one question that is off-topic, where did you get that "No Raids" warning image from? Just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Is there any reason to believe that this is Future future trunks and not just Android era Future Trunks?

I mean. . .he still uses heat doem for his level 3 instead of whatever it is he does in Super. Plus he still has the right color hair. :p
:061:
He's both.

While in appearance he's his Cell saga self, some of his other lines allude to Super. Most notably knowing who Beerus is.

That said, he's one of the few unplayable characters in the story mode because it takes place right before Goku Black.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I never watched DBZ myself or one episode.
I have one question that is off-topic, where did you get that "No Raids" warning image from? Just curious.
Oh dang...that was from several years ago I believe. I basically wanted to raid a stream and I got a warning that said that. So I just screencapped it and put it below my posts. I actually forgot about that being there since I haven't been in here in forever xD

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh dang...that was from several years ago I believe. I basically wanted to raid a stream and I got a warning that said that. So I just screencapped it and put it below my posts. I actually forgot about that being there since I haven't been in here in forever xD
Oh, well I hoped you learn your lesson. Either way, welcome back man!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hit sounds like a weird fusion of Chrom and McCree.

Yes I know he’s voiced by Matthew Mercer.

He's both.

While in appearance he's his Cell saga self, some of his other lines allude to Super. Most notably knowing who Beerus is.

That said, he's one of the few unplayable characters in the story mode because it takes place right before Goku Black.
Hit’s not playable in the story mode, is he? I assume he’s not.

Chrono.

Hit’s not playable in the story mode, is he? I assume he’s not.
Nope, neither is Beerus.

They do mention the Universe 6 tournament a couple times tho, if that means anything.

Beerus also shows up at the start but leaves because he feels like it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Nope, neither is Beerus.

They do mention the Universe 6 tournament a couple times tho, if that means anything.

Beerus also shows up at the start but leaves because he feels like it.
Well I just got to the part where you save Piccolo so I know about Beerus in the story mode. lol

So Trunks, Kid Buu, Beerus, Hit, Goku Black and Teen Gohan don’t show up?

D

Deleted member

I miss @redfeatherraven, anyone else? Has he been busy?
Either way, how is that new DBZ game going for you all?

D

Deleted member

I just met Sidon in BotW.

Now I understand why this game is goty.
Exactly, a lot of people find him handsome. Everyone seems attracted to him. I know what you mean.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Everyone should play Celeste. It's a wonderful game and has loads of great options to make the game more accessible.

Hit sounds like a weird fusion of Chrom and McCree.

Yes I know he’s voiced by Matthew Mercer.
Chrom High Noon.png

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So Celebi is now catchable without events in a mainline Pokemon game (outside of Japan w/ it's Coloseum bonus disk):251:

Which means that's Celebi, Jirachi (US coloseum bonus disk/EU Pokemon Channel) and Deoxys that have made the jump to fully catchable Pokemon now.

Arceus Boss Fight in DPP remakes perhaps?

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So Celebi is now catchable without events in a mainline Pokemon game (outside of Japan w/ it's Coloseum bonus disk):251:

Which means that's Celebi, Jirachi (US coloseum bonus disk/EU Pokemon Channel) and Deoxys that have made the jump to fully catchable Pokemon now.

Arceus Boss Fight in DPP remakes perhaps?
Wait...

How?

Chrono.

Well I just got to the part where you save Piccolo so I know about Beerus in the story mode. lol

So Trunks, Kid Buu, Beerus, Hit, Goku Black and Teen Gohan don’t show up?
Trunks and Kid Buu show up as those clone mooks and I think Young Gohan does too but don't quote me on that.

Other than that, none of them show up playable.
Wait...

How?
Virtual Console version of Crystal.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Wait...

How?
Remember how in Japan you could link Crystal to a mobile phone and it unlocked a Celebi event with the GS Ball? The event's now in all versions, with the Ball being given out after defeating the elite 4.

Chrono.

Trunks' pink alt color looks so good.

It's also the closest thing we got to the BADMAN shirt.

Like Father like son I guess.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
And thus I made my Day 6 pick for Choose Your Legends 2:

Picked my favorite cavalier in Fire Emblem, as well as my favorite Sacred Stones character: Forde. Sure he's not the best cavalier in his game, but his character is what draws me to him: a dedicated knight, a great brother to Franz, and most of all, an avid artist who'd love to paint even in the midst. He's like a medieval-equivalent to a modern-day multitasker! His sweet backstory behind his passion for painting also made me more attached to his character.

Tomorrow is the last day. I'm either voting for another Sacred Stones favorite or Kaden (to give him some love seeing how he is currently 20th in the CYL results).

D

Deleted member

Says this as he puts a Bulbasaur at the end of his posts.

You know what emotes are, so stop asking this. :031:
Oh so you used an emote for that. Okay, my apologies. It was meant as a signature.
:4greninja:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-wants FighterZ despite not being a Dragon Ball fan (hey, it looks like Mahvel, and I like Mahvel, so yeah, I want it)-

-has no PS4 or XBONE-

Okay, what about PC...?

-checks the specs of my PC... not powerful enough...-

STUPID PIECE OF GARBAGE!

SWITCH PORT WHEN?!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just want to say that I use this Bulbasuar emote to show respect for Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei , because he is a boss. :001:
-wants FighterZ despite not being a Dragon Ball fan (hey, it looks like Mahvel, and I like Mahvel, so yeah, I want it)-

-has no PS4 or XBONE-

Okay, what about PC...?

STUPID PIECE OF GARBAGE!

SWITCH PORT WHEN?!
I feel you. Hopefully the developers change their mind about not planning for a Switch port.

Chrono.

-has no PS4 or XBONE-

Okay, what about PC...?

STUPID PIECE OF GARBAGE!

SWITCH PORT WHEN?!
You could always play the DS version.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I feel you. Hopefully the developers change their mind about not planning for a Switch port.
They never said they wouldn't do a Switch port. They said they wanted to focus on the Xenoblade 2 port first.

With how well both the port and FighterZ have been doing, I honestly think a Switch port of the latter is either in the works or a big source of discussion within Bamco's HQs.

You could always play the DS version.

Where's the bottom screen?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
They never said they wouldn't do a Switch port. They said they wanted to focus on the Xenoblade 2 port first.

With how well both the port and FighterZ have been doing, I honestly think a Switch port of the latter is either in the works or a big source of discussion within Bamco's HQs.

Where's the bottom screen?
Xenoverse 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom