• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Say guys...do you think I could get a hug or something? Or just say something to make me feel better?

I know that sound weird but...I don't know, I can't put to word here, but I feel just...horrible.
There you go, bro

Hope ya feel better.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
No problem, pal! Here is a nice big Jojo hug!

There you go, bro

Hope ya feel better.
Thanks, I know it seem little, but it's nice to be reminded that peoples can be just nice to strangers.

Which is something I wonder if I do correctly, or if I seem just to be "nice", not genuinely nice, if I just pretend to be compared to other peoples.

But again, mayne I'm just seeing things I shouldn't, I sometime don't know on the moment...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Controversial opinion, but I never understood why people thought Decidueye was so likely. Never understood the fanbase he had.

Forget Tapu Nono and Tony the Tiger, too. All aboard the Buzzwole train!!! Chugga chugga chugga chugga CHU CHU!!!!
That’s the cirrect answer.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Greninja wasn't a stand out until Smash either. It was popular, sure, but no one actually expected a standalone Greninja to be playable, whenever someone uses this as an argument for no Gem 7 Pokemon it reminds me of how much the Smash fanbase only sees things in hindsight. The most popular theory was a Kalos Trainer and there was still discussion of Gen 5 Pokemon, actually, it was the prevalent theory because "no Gen 6 Pokemon stood out".
Even then, a Kalos Trainer was a niche pick at absolute best. The true most common one was "Brawl Cast + Mewtwo with a Mega to represent Kalos" right up until Greninja's reveal.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Oh hey, Persona Q2's first trailer just dropped.

The game is already lookin' good.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Hang in there guy.
I don't know man, sometime, I just wonder if all of my effort are worth it, or if I'm just wasting time on dreams that be just that: dreams.

That, and my previous post didn't get any respond, which make me think that maybe I'm talking too much about my feeling, which make me doubt if posting here is a good idea or not...

I..I just don't know man...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don't know man, sometime, I just wonder if all of my effort are worth it, or if I'm just wasting time on dreams that be just that: dreams.

That, and my previous post didn't get any respond, which make me think that maybe I'm talking too much about my feeling, which make me doubt if posting here is a good idea or not...

I..I just don't know man...
I say talk about your feelings. It’s good for guys to do it. Like hell I am emotional as ****. I cry like all the time.

D

Deleted member

Even then, a Kalos Trainer was a niche pick at absolute best. The true most common one was "Brawl Cast + Mewtwo with a Mega to represent Kalos" right up until Greninja's reveal.
Oh yeah, that's right. But it goes to show how much support the Gen 6 Pokemon had when a niche pick was their most popular one. I think there was a bunch of Hawlucha support but it wasn't very serious, but I bet its entire fanbase migrated to Incineroar.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh yeah, that's right. But it goes to show how much support the Gen 6 Pokemon had when a niche pick was their most popular one. I think there was a bunch of Hawlucha support but it wasn't very serious, but I bet its entire fanbase migrated to Incineroar.
Did Hawlucha fans migrate over to Incineroar because wrestler?

Decidueye because bird?

Mimikyu because mask?

:thinking:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
People think Hawlucha supporters weren't serious?

Bruh.

Hawlucha is serious business.
Time to call in sick if you work on sunday; as tomorrow is the main race lol.
I don't have to go in. Sunday is my do not disturb day. I got it in the computers. They tried though. :laugh:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I say talk about your feelings. It’s good for guys to do it. Like hell I am emotional as ****. I cry like all the time.
I don't know, there is alot of things that make me worried about sharing my emotions. The Internet, while it have nice peoples like some peoples on this forum show, isn't your friend in itself, you can't expect to share what you feel and always going it your way.

But, to elaborate on my fear, since it be hard to advance in any meaningful way if I don't share them:

I am very troubled person myself, always questionning everything I say, see, hear, etc...because I always want to improve myself despite my problems. But lately, I realize how just terrible such thing can be when you are a person who is quick to emotional burst, even for things you shouldn't reach as much as you should normally do.

I have dreams, project, stories, loads of stories in fact, I want to give my best to all of them and I did loads of research for all of them. But everytime, I ask myself:

"It is enough?"

"It is coherent?"

"Does this character make sense?"

"Does this plotline need to exist?"

"If yes, can I really do this? Or my writting and ideas on this will ruin it?"

And after awhile, I jusk ask:

"Should I even try?"

"Will I be even able to react properly?"

"Can I handle the pressure?"

"Can I improve as a writter and a person?"

"Are my dreams even a possibility?"

Every. Single. Day. I ask one of those questions. And because of them, I keep getting sidetracked or blocked in the way to advance those stories and improve, because of hte pressure that, if I fail horribly at what I want to do the most and put a horrible story that internet will mock for days/weeks/months/years to come. There be probably no second chance, and all of my effort would be for nothing.

Sorry to everyone here that I ruin the mood. But I had to say now or never, I know I shouldn't be sorry about sharing my fears. But...I just do, because that's the way I am, sadly...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Guys, dont miss this deal
I'm pretty sure the only times you'd get to use something like this is if you either lived on a lake or had a pool the size of a small country.

Either way as epic as it looks the housing costs required to use it outweigh the sale price.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Seriously the 5 characters I wanted were Bomberman, Krystal, Isaac, Geno and Buzzwole.

As you can see it’s not going well for me so far.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Seriously the 5 characters I wanted were Bomberman, Krystal, Isaac, Geno and Buzzwole.

As you can see it’s not going well for me so far.
Well I mean, Geno still has a decent shot. It all depends on if SE wants to play ball which I hope they do.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I set up gyro controls with my PS4 controller for shooter games on PC and I've been trying Overwatch with it. It works great. I can also use the touchpad.

I also got my first PotG on PC but when I saved the clip I got no audio.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Damn Andre from gamexplain is demolishing the salt block on Twitter.

It’s beautiful and well overdo

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I’m simply taking a suggestion. Nothing wrong with community input, right? :evil:
Well if you insist on this then you better up the stakes dude.

Lets hear what your new end of the deal is.
Say guys...do you think I could get a hug or something? Or just say something to make me feel better?

I know that sound weird but...I don't know, I can't put to word here, but I feel just...horrible.
We all have those moments where we feel worthless and helpless. It happens dude. It comes and goes. You'll make it.

If you want to PM me i'd be happy to talk to you about whatever's on your mind.
Man am I tired...
I feel the same way to. Though kinda in a worse way due to anxiety and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom