• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
For the sake of giving everyone a chance, anyone with holy weaponry is fair game for Ganondorf.

This means the following are the people who can harm Ganon.

:ultcorrin::ultike::ultlink::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultpalutena::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultroy::ultchrom::ultshulk::ultsimon::ultrichter::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink::ultzelda:

We'll also add Bayonetta due to her ability to summon a character capable of killing gods.

:ultbayonetta:

And because why not? Mewtwo because the **** he can do with his psychicness can be bonkers sometimes.

:ultmewtwo:

The strongest has to be one of those.
Yeah they are... and it’s Ike.

D

Deleted member

People are sleeping on the true most powerful Smash characters
:ultpacman: Can literally EAT ghosts. They aren't even physical, he could eat anything he wanted.
:ultgnw: Two-dimensions means he's the sharpest being in the whole multiverse, he's like, Bill Cipher's weird cousin
:ultduckhunt: Bulletproof
:ultpokemontrainer: Stood face-to-face with god and threw a ball at it
:ultdoc: Cured cancer

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
How so? I don’t remember Yoshi pulling off any incredible feats of speed like Kirby did.
The Raphael the Raven boss fight in Yoshi's Island where he was sent into space and explodes into stars.

Also Yoshi rides on cannonballs, which is something neither Mario or Kirby (I maybe wrong about that, I haven't played every Kirby game) has been able to do.

Now fyi, I'm NOT at all invested in Yoshi's power ranking. I'm just a guy who argues his case when no one else will...

Edit: I just remembered SMB3, so yes Mario can ride cannonballs...

Last edited:

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
The Raphael the Raven boss fight in Yoshi's Island where he was sent into space and explodes into stars.
If I remember correctly, Yoshi was launched into the air by Raphael. I don’t thing Yoshi jumped into space by himself.

Also Yoshi rides on cannonballs, which is something neither Mario or Kirby (I maybe wrong about that, I haven't played every Kirby game) has been able to do.
Going off of a quick Google search, cannonballs travel about 200 meters per second, if I did the graveyard graph right. I mean, riding cannonballs is pretty damn impressive. But Kirby outran a black hole. Not even light can escape a black hole. I’m pretty sure that means Kirby is faster than light.

sonic is still probably faster

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
lul the Draconic Aura Banner is basically a throwback to the Ayra debut one.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That was with like, a billion Lumas. Smash Bros’ Rosalina only has one, if we’re going to go that route.

But I assume we’re not talking about the Smash counterparts.
I wasn't going to bring her up but...

Nah, Rosalina did reset the universe. Her exact wording is that the Lumas transform into planets and other objects.

But someone has to provide the universe for which those exist in, plus she's survived this ordeal multiple times without having her memories reset.

And she kinda conveniently sits in the middle of the universe, being all huge and crap, during all of this.

Rosalina makes the universe. The Lumas are just her tar and cement.

(that sounds way more malicious than I meant it to, oops)

But yeah I don't bring Rosalina up in these discussions any more (under the rare circumstance I indulge in one) because she sits in the "Hall of Infallibles" as I like to call it, alongside the likes of Saitama and Thanos (don't know much about the latter myself but everyone raves about him).

I'm content just quietly knowing that.

https://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/detail/rosalina-amiibo-super-mario-series

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Fun idea.

Your Smash main gets an OP mechanic/property, but it has to be based on how real life logic would effect them.

For my case, Rosalina's Luma absorbs all fire-based attacks and grows in size from absorbing them. Also deals damage on contact.

Sonic has momentum and his regular jumps deal damage and knockback based on how much momentum you hit the opponent with.
Metal Blades chops off limbs/causes Bleed status?

We Mortal Kombat now. :ultmegaman:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Today I realized Lute isn't perfect on her observations; as Mythra would never skip dessert :V
Screenshot_20180816-151224.jpg

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I never said she didn’t. Not sure where you got that from. I even acknowledged that she did when I said:
But that's still incorrect because the Lumas are just the planets.

Rosalina straight up makes the plane of existance those things reside in. That parts happens on her own. Which is the resetting the universe part.

The rest of it, like the planets, is just filling it up again, and in a different way each time. She uses the Lumas for that part only.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Any characters with time and space based powers are broken.

So, Mega Man (Time Slow, Flash Stopper, Black Hole Bomb, and Gravity Man's weapon)
Sanic (Chaos Control)
Samus (Gravity Suit + Time Aeon)
Bayonetta (Witch Time)

They'd all be high tier.

Olimar is in trash tier as he's the size of a small bug. But he's still that Boss *****.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
But that's still incorrect because the Lumas are just the planets.

Rosalina straight up makes the plane of existance those things reside in. That parts happens on her own. Which is the resetting the universe part.

The rest of it, like the planets, is just filling it up again, and in a different way each time. She uses the Lumas for that part only.
We’ve gotten to the point where the people that people are agreeing with are arguing with each other. This is hilarious.

2B45979F-8C56-456B-B206-441B93C5C1AA.gif

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Any characters with time and space based powers are broken.

So, Mega Man (Time Slow, Flash Stopper, Black Hole Bomb, and Gravity Man's weapon)
Sanic (Chaos Control)
Samus (Gravity Suit + Time Aeon)
Bayonetta (Witch Time)

They'd all be high tier.

Olimar is in trash tier as he's the size of a small bug. But he's still that Boss *****.
Does Yoshi's Flutter count as Gravity Manipulation? :troll:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Alright guys it’s leaking time:
I
F472300B-2521-4597-B50E-719A302B6BC4.jpeg

Was reading up on this. People think they can recreate skull kid but there was a lot of debates on it and comparisons to the ersb leak.

No one has found a way to debunk Isabelle though.

So vaanrose vaanrose what can you add to this?

Personally I’m 50/50 right now after reading into it. I don’t see how this could leak and there’s no story behind it but the ersb leak basically meant anything could happen.

If fake it’s well done, if not then these two are easy guesses but is still get hype

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Creating the universe, resetting the universe, filling in the blanks, whatever. Even you knew what I meant. :troll:
"Filling in the blanks" has a completely different meaning to me, as someone who has watched a lot of Chris Hansen's To Catch a Predator.

Blank my blank so that I can blank her blank with your blank blank blank, laugh out loud!

Sleepy_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarrKnight
3DS FC
4639-9220-1156
Overwatch, anyone? Anyone up for some quick play games? :)
I'd be super down, but I can only play through my roommate's PS4. ******* made off with for the summer. :cry:
(Edited due to censor dodging)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom