• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im surprised that no one has mentioned Reggie getting ****ing killed on the new Diablo III Trailer.

And the Skull Kid figure on his desk.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Im surprised that no one has mentioned Reggie getting ****ing killed on the new Diablo III Trailer.

And the Skull Kid figure on his desk.
Oh believe me, I think the Skull Kid thread is currently imploding itself right now.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh yeah, Skull Kid figure on Reggie's desk in a trailer with no reliable connection to Smash is definitely a hint at Skull Kid is in Ultimate.

It's definitely not there because Reggie is a Zelda fan as he stated before and made plain obvious by the rest of the room. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh, and concerning Overwatch I have the PC version ChikoLad ChikoLad
I have the PC version too. ID is ChikoLad#2533.

You have to change your region to Europe though (not a permanent change, you just need it for the friend request to come through to me). If you want though, I can do the other way around tomorrow. I'm going to bed now though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh yeah, Skull Kid figure on Reggie's desk in a trailer with no reliable connection to Smash is definitely a hint at Skull Kid is in Ultimate.

It's definitely not there because Reggie is a Zelda fan as he stated before and made plain obvious by the rest of the room. :rolleyes:

Stop, you are making too much sense :V

Last edited:

Chrono.

Alright guys it’s leaking time:
I
View attachment 158280

Was reading up on this. People think they can recreate skull kid but there was a lot of debates on it and comparisons to the ersb leak.

No one has found a way to debunk Isabelle though.

So @vaanrose what can you add to this?

Personally I’m 50/50 right now after reading into it. I don’t see how this could leak and there’s no story behind it but the ersb leak basically meant anything could happen.

If fake it’s well done, if not then these two are easy guesses but is still get hype
If Skull Kid real I'm gonna shart until my left eye turns red out of happiness bruh

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hm, I have checked some videos more about Ninja not wanting to stream with women, and here's me replying to a post that's a few days ago... that I tend to reply but didn't at the time.

So, yes, I know this post or even this topic is already days ago but I still have to give out some of my two cents.
I know it’s his choice which is why I said it’s going to look bad.

But at that point why being a content creator if it’s going to endanger those around you? And why reveal anything about your wife. I totally understand he probably wants her to be included and known but at that point why bring her into his streaming life?

It’s a dumb choice. The less your audience knows about your personal life the better. If he foresaw this as a problem then honestly I don’t get why he would go into this business to begin with.

But I rest my point. It’s nothing worth my time in the end and like you I have the same viewpoint.
If you are just talking about "that" choice, I don't think it will. It does stir up a bit of controversy but this really those who tends to twist this situation when spreading the news... And this also proves Ninjas concerns, the Internet just likes to twist these kinds of things.

And why wouldn't he mention his wife? You already aware that he was addressing the issue, and this once shows Ninja tends to forsee some of the potential problems.

In general, I don't think you should call his decision dumb, more on the contrary in my opinion. It's just that you have media's likes to twist this...

I just hope Ninja and his wife for the best, and I hope most of his fans knows their place and try not to spread any false rumors.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*reading threads online, and suddenly:

Flash backs to when I was 11. For real though lets get this in smash.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hey, it's rare to see a cover of a Ratchet and Clank song, so here's a cool one from GaMetal.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Either Shulk or Kirby. Kirby has outran black holes, destroyed entire planets, and literally can transport people to a pocket universe by ****ing eating them.

I’m not too familiar with Shulk, but he has a lightsaber and can see the future. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well...

If we put spoilers into consideration, yeah... Shulk is probably the stongest
Overwatch, anyone? Anyone up for some quick play games? :)
Um, no... No time.
Sorry...
Does it have crossplay?

If not, what version do you have?

Can't play right now but maybe in the future.
Nope, apparently it doesn't

And I own the PC/Windows version.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Heeeey.

Guess what's been buried in Switch firmware for a year apparently.

VR functionality.

Good times. Shame Ninty's been so mum about it, though I guess I'm not shocked.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Okay, FEH pros, which A Skill not called Distant Counter is the best for Myrrh?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Beat Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion last night.

MUCH better than the base game’s single player, felt like it actually built off Splatoon 1’s single player rather than just repeating it. I want a full game with the style of Octo Expansion’s last six levels.

It’s very challenging, but with the exception of one bull**** mission, it’s all fair.

It’s a very solid package that’s well worth the $20.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
What's your current character usage/depth chart? :p
Here's my list from most played to least played:

#1: Pyro at 281.4 hours
#2: Demoman at 265.9 hours
#3: Spy at 179.2 hours
#4: Engineer at 165.9 hours
#5: Sniper at 164.9 hours
#6: Soldier at 154.5
#7: Medic at 152.6 hours
#8: Heavy at 134.5 hours
#9: Scout at 86.6 hours

So clearly I've spent a lot of time doing things in the game besides being alive as these classes too lol. But still, in all seriousness, I think it's time for something of another break from this game. Maybe get back to playing some console games more often again (I want to spend more free time playing BotW in particular) and a few Steam games that I've yet to play as well. Maybe I'll finally get Overwatch soon like I planned to earlier too lol

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
As of tonight, I have officially clocked 3,000 hours into playing Team Fortresss 2!

What am I doing with my life
Well, I honestly think you're playing a game that helps to pass the time, but 3,000 hours at this point in time is quite crazy either way. Still, it's not as crazy as my 5,450 or so hours or even more for others, so... I imagine you'll get there in due time if you keep going, though. :p

Sleepy_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarrKnight
3DS FC
4639-9220-1156
Beat Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion last night.

MUCH better than the base game’s single player, felt like it actually built off Splatoon 1’s single player rather than just repeating it. I want a full game with the style of Octo Expansion’s last six levels.

It’s very challenging, but with the exception of one bull**** mission, it’s all fair.

It’s a very solid package that’s well worth the $20.
The L O R E, man. Final boss putting DJ Octavio II to shame.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Here's my list from most played to least played:

#1: Pyro at 281.4 hours
#2: Demoman at 265.9 hours
#3: Spy at 179.2 hours
#4: Engineer at 165.9 hours
#5: Sniper at 164.9 hours
#6: Soldier at 154.5
#7: Medic at 152.6 hours
#8: Heavy at 134.5 hours
#9: Scout at 86.6 hours

So clearly I've spent a lot of time doing things in the game besides being alive as these classes too lol. But still, in all seriousness, I think it's time for something of another break from this game. Maybe get back to playing some console games more often again (I want to spend more free time playing BotW in particular) and a few Steam games that I've yet to play as well. Maybe I'll finally get Overwatch soon like I planned to earlier too lol
Impressive depth chart!
(and yes please purchase Overwatch...I've been dying to play with you lol)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, I honestly think you're playing a game that helps to pass the time, but 3,000 hours at this point in time is quite crazy either way. Still, it's not as crazy as my 5,450 or so hours or even more for others, so... I imagine you'll get there in due time if you keep going, though. :p
I've rarely but definitely seen people who have over 9,000 (old meme reference unintended) hours in the game.

At the very least, I think that makes us both seem more sane by comparison lol

Impressive depth chart!
(and yes please purchase Overwatch...I've been dying to play with you lol)
Thanks! I'm definitely a Pyro/Demo main, have been since my earlier months into playing the game. Been putting more time into the other classes more recently, though.

(Soon, soon.......)

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

I thought people hated the "bah-bah" and the art style so much despite the fact 2D Mario games always sell better than their 3D counterparts even though this is an irrelevant statement and I don't know why am I typing this.

But what would I get hyped for is of course, hmm, well, let's use my avatar and count to three.
I was being sarcastic.

Although I did actually enjoy NSMBU, it was probably for two big reasons:
- I hadn't played or owned any NSMB series game since the very first on DS, so I wasn't burned out.
- It was given to me for free as a bonus for buying Mario Kart 8 back in the day (Club Nintendo was GOAT)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was being sarcastic.

Although I did actually enjoy NSMBU, it was probably for two big reasons:
- I hadn't played or owned any NSMB series game since the very first on DS
- It was given to me for free as a bonus for buying Mario Kart 8 back in the day (Club Nintendo was GOAT)
No sure, I know mostly everyone is very unenthused for New Super Mario Bros. games. So I knew you were being sarcastic. I don't mind them. I enjoy the gameplay and don't care too much about the art style or aesthetics. In fact I'd rather have it stay that way, maybe give it a bit more "pop" and have the models look like current artworks/renders of the characters and worlds, but that's it. That's how Mario's world is supposed to look like. I personally wouldn't like a drastic change just to please people.

Club Nintendo was the greatest indeed. Too bad I only came to appreciate it during the time it was about to get shut down. At least through that service, Nintendo bothered to give you actual free games instead of just discounts or mobile items.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh, and concerning Overwatch I have the PC version ChikoLad ChikoLad
Nice, then I can play. PM me your battlenet ID if you want to play.

No sure, I know mostly everyone is very unenthused for New Super Mario Bros. games. So I knew you were being sarcastic. I don't mind them. I enjoy the gameplay and don't care too much about the art style or aesthetics. In fact I'd rather have it stay that way, maybe give it a bit more "pop" and have the models look like current artworks/renders of the characters and worlds, but that's it. That's how Mario's world is supposed to look like. I personally wouldn't like a drastic change just to please people.

Club Nintendo was the greatest indeed. Too bad I only came to appreciate it during the time it was about to get shut down. At least through that service, Nintendo bothered to give you actual free games instead of just discounts or mobile items.
My reaction to NSMBU Deluxe coming to Switch:

Port Xenoblade X rather than this please.
Spyro got delayed to November 13th.

MY WALLET HAS BEEN SAVED.
I totally won't be surprised if they delay Spyro for a Switch port.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom