• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
nah, its because its trying to kill the americans that thought running away from their problems was a good idea
I'd say it's a problem worth trying to escape from. How about instead of shaming others who want to leave, we look at, I don't know, why they're trying to leave in the first place?

I'm not saying fleeing to Canada is the best option but this was a tasteless potshot.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'd say it's a problem worth trying to escape from. How about instead of shaming others who want to leave, we look at, I don't know, why they're trying to leave in the first place?

I'm not saying fleeing to Canada is the best option but this was a tasteless potshot.
It's understandable, but it has a risk of backfiring as well considering all the people that want to run are also the people that would vote for what they want fixed in the first place. If every vote matters, taking away what's left of them when there's currently at least a decent shot of tipping the balance doesn't really help. . .

Not that any of them can necessarily run to Canada in the first place because I'm pretty sure Canada has immigration limits. I guess they could cross the border illegally and make a new identity with an alias.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
This didn't get answered when I posted in the FE thread but I figured I'll ask here and hope for a better answer: How should I tackle the final map in Echoes? I'm having a bit of trouble making it past a certain point due to the final boss having the ability to damage (but hopefully not kill) every one of my units. I'm also having trouble because of a certain boss halfway through the map. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

hey man, I was makin a joke, not trying to get political *shurgs*

anyway, guys, I found the best character in Salty Bet

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
id move to canada but they literally do not allow disabled ppl to immigrate to the country which is just ****ing insane

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
The goat Jeff Gordon turned 46 today. Dude traveled to Japan and dressed as a ninja.

He anime now.
He is the anime everyone needs in their life. The Golden Anime
This didn't get answered when I posted in the FE thread but I figured I'll ask here and hope for a better answer: How should I tackle the final map in Echoes? I'm having a bit of trouble making it past a certain point due to the final boss having the ability to damage (but hopefully not kill) every one of my units. I'm also having trouble because of a certain boss halfway through the map. Any advice? Thanks in advance.
i wish I coulld answer you but I procrastinated and didnt reach the end yet

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I met my first Lynel in BotW
DO NOT LIKE
Guy took all of my food, my Guardian Axe++, Soldier's Claymore and one of my Fairies
**** him, I'm gonna use his shield to surf just to spit on his grave
Also, saved some dragon spirit or whatever and now I have a freezing lance... great... that was totally worth all of my apples! /s
Have at least some units take out the three enemy units on the northwest so they don't take you from behind later.

If Duma readies Megaquake/Upheaval, make sure to back out of enemy range, you DO NOT want someone to get ganged on by Mogalls after getting hit by it.

You can't chip safely at Jedah due to the Cursed Ring, get 3 of your Dreads or someone with the Hexlock Shield and then finish him off asap. From experience, my Str blessed DF!Gray(as in, 27 Str) with Brave Sword could only ORKO him with a crit so you might need to repeat the process if you don't get lucky.

Archers and Mage Rings do wonders against Mogalls as attacking from 5 tiles doesn't leave them open in Enemy Phase.

Illusions are good to bait out Duma, otherwise, take the right path and try to kill at least one of the Witches. Dread Fighters should take care of the Medusa Arcanist safely but rescue them out if you can because of Duma. The left Witch is tricky unless you abuse the AI with Illusions, try to Warp and Rescue of possible.
Alternatively, have everyone zerg rush the three minibosses and Duma in the same turn, as long as they aren't doubled by Duma(which no one realistic should) they can survive against him.

Duma becomes invincible to anything but the Falchion(also the Nosferatu spell if you're crazy enough) after dropping to around 48HP(you'll know as it's when he switches to the Oculus spell) and will recover HP if you don't kill him while in that state.
id move to canada but they literally do not allow disabled ppl to immigrate to the country which is just ****ing insane
What? Why? That sounds stupid

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Part of growing up is learning that every country has its mean and nasty aspects.

D

Deleted member

I finally found a game that understands what I want
Screenshot_2017-08-04-21-35-21.png

Who needs gacha games when you have pure F2P games like this?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
When I went to record DuckTales (I'll be out of town that day), I was a bit surprised: Disney XD clearly doesn't want you to miss it.

Why? Because they're doing a 24-hour marathon of the series premiere that day.

Awesome!

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I've been working on branching out with my content, as much as I can work in my current state.

We all have our guesses for FE Warriors, but do you know me to not go the extra mile with it?

D

Deleted member

Wizard Wife is obviously second best Wife but Knight Wife beats all.
Gentle Wife is plain but qt.
Kotatsu Wife, like, she speaks to me on a spiritual level.
Police Wife is trash tier though.

Pls play 20 Billion Wives it's dumb but the good kind of dumb.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Sonic Mania comes out in 10 days.

Not long until we're in the Single Digits Zone.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I've been working on branching out with my content, as much as I can work in my current state.

We all have our guesses for FE Warriors, but do you know me to not go the extra mile with it?

Your predictions actually align almost entirely with my own, haha.

The only character I think has a reasonable shot that wasn't mentioned either in your predictions or as an honorable mention is Camus. I think he's popular and important enough to warrant a spot. His main concern is getting in over Jagen, since I definitely think we'll get one, but not both. Either one would fill the niche of a lance cavalier to compliment Xander and Frederick, and I definitely think the latter was changed to an axe user for a reason (and Heroes was too late to factor in, IMO).

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
People were talking about Canada being on fire...

I don't about other Canadians but it's not possible for there to be any fires with this much rain...

----

On another note there's a Metroid Charity Marathon going on and I'm wondering why no one told me about this!
https://www.twitch.tv/metroidhq

And I tuned on just as they got the secret message in Fusion, cool...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
People were talking about Canada being on fire...

I don't about other Canadians but it's not possible for there to be any fires with this much rain...

----

On another note there's a Metroid Charity Marathon going on and I'm wondering why no one told me about this!
https://www.twitch.tv/metroidhq

And I tuned on just as they got the secret message in Fusion, cool...
What about BC though? There's been a fire for like most of July.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
What about BC though? There's been a fire for like most of July.
I'm on the otherside of the country in Ontario, so I wouldn't know...

...and no I don't watch the news...and I also haven't heard anything on social media about it...

D

Deleted member

Yeah, Spyro remakes are definitely going to happen.

Activision will probably use Vicarious Visions, but I'm curious if Insomanic could be a possible developer for it.
Ted Price from Insomniac did say this about the possibility of them returning to Spyro a few years back:
Ted Price said:
We’ll always love Spyro. I’ve learned to say never say never so… who knows?
Though I also have a feeling that Vicarious will do it.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
huh you know the entire cain cant be in warriors with out abel dies in a fire once you realize that they basically fight the same and thus abel could just be a skin ala female robin hell that could even figure into the story by giving you the same character but locking you into one of the skins because of plot like cain goes with rowans team and able goes with the other team if they were to say split up

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603

Don't take this the wrong way, but you've got a nice voice.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Why is everyone terrible in Salmon Run today?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
This Splatfest is basically Metallica's 6th album. :023:
It is coming within two hours.
And I might get warned for this post but I want take a risk...
My face is definitely like Pearl on the last panel when playing Splatfest against Team ketchup.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Season 3 of Voltron is out today. I thought it was pretty good, but a couple things happened faster than I thought it would. Luckily Season 4 is coming out October 13th. I don't know when more of Castlevaina is getting started though.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
huh you know the entire cain cant be in warriors with out abel dies in a fire once you realize that they basically fight the same and thus abel could just be a skin ala female robin hell that could even figure into the story by giving you the same character but locking you into one of the skins because of plot like cain goes with rowans team and able goes with the other team if they were to say split up
Speaking of splitting up, some punctuation would be great.

I don't see Cain or Abel getting in at all. If we're getting an Archanean paladin-type character I'm sure it'll be either Jagen or Camus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom