• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

As we speak of Prime 4, I just had a thought about its development team.

If it is a team ala Sonic Mania, as to know a team mainly consisting of passionate fans and programmers, I would forgive every dumb things Nintendo has made during this decade, from their disastrous E3 2015 to their foot-crafted Switch Online App.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh hey, the last 2 fighters of Universe 6 are Namekians

I wonder if there is a story for Piccolo in the future

Or, even a power boost?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
As we speak of Prime 4, I just had a thought about its development team.

If it is a team ala Sonic Mania, as to know a team mainly consisting of passionate fans and programmers, I would forgive every dumb things Nintendo has made during this decade, from their disastrous E3 2015 to their foot-crafted Switch Online App.
Ehhhhh Prime games aren't as simplistic as Sonic games by design, especially as Sonic games are known to be rather short yet replayable, Metroid games shouldn't be short for a first timer

D

Deleted member

Ehhhhh Prime games aren't as simplistic as Sonic games by design, especially as Sonic games are known to be rather short yet replayable, Metroid games shouldn't be short for a first timer
Yeh, though you know what I mean.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When I was young I was really into Metroid and wanted to design my own Metroid game so I put a lot of time into coming up with various ideas and stuff. It was actually because of that when I realized you can't really do anything with someone else's IP so I decided from then on to make my own stories and stuff instead

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
A female rider and a male archer will be revealed for Fire Emblem Warriors this month, according to people who have translated this tweet.

If by rider, they specifically mean horse units, then I'm not sure who it could be (Elise maybe). If rider includes flying units, then I'm positive they're gonna reveal Camilla and Takumi.
You know-

inb4 Sully/Cherche and Virion

So Nintendo do make games where there's blood everywhere

Gah inb4'd.

I was gonna say that Sully and Virion were introduced in the same chapter really early on in Awakening.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
A female rider and a male archer will be revealed for Fire Emblem Warriors this month, according to people who have translated this tweet.

If by rider, they specifically mean horse units, then I'm not sure who it could be (Elise maybe). If rider includes flying units, then I'm positive they're gonna reveal Camilla and Takumi.
My heart says Virion and Caeda, but my head says Takumi and Camilla. Not that I wouldn't want Takumi.

Though that's assuming rider doesn't just mean cavalry, but also Pegasus Knights and Wyvern Riders.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The last two Universe 6 fighters got revealed.

Surprise surprise, they're two Namekians. Saonell and Pirina.
Oh, yeah...I saw that a while eariler.

A lot of people call U6 the movie Universe. I wonder if the bigger Namekian guy will use some Lord Slug tech. I know growing larger was in the original series, but Slug was the only one to use it for more than five minutes.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You know, I will say this. Despite me definitely banking on the archer in question being Takumi, Virion does have an honestly good case for making it into the game. We know Intelligent Systems had a good amount of roster input from interviews and such, and they really seem to like promoting Virion. He was one of the three playable Awakening mirages in Tokyo Mirage Sessions, alongside main character Chrom and fan favorite Tharja. He was also the scripted first summon and canon fourth party member in Fire Emblem Heroes.

I mean obviously it may seem like I'm biased since Virion is my second favorite Awakening character and, in my opinion, one of the best characters in the series as a whole due to having a surprising amount of depth, but I do think he has the pedigree necessary to get in. Yeah, Takumi's a lock-umi, but if we can have eight characters who primarily use swords, we can have two dedicated archers.

Virion for Smash Warriors.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Wait there are canon pairings?
I meant for the ones who aren't the child's true parent. Like Saizo is Asugi's true parent, Sumia is Cynthia's true parent, etc. For non-canon parent, I just mean the ones who don't have a canon child, like say the Fathers(besides Chrom with Lucina and Male Robin with Morgan) in Awakening and the Mothers(besides Azura with Shigure and Female Corrin with Kanna) in Fates. That's what I just meant. Although Awakening did have higher support growths for certain pairings, like Vaike/Lissa and Kellam/Sully. Fates didn't have that except for siblings and retainers.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
So...

Metroid: Samus Returns is coming out next month.

Questions....

1. Are you excited for this game?
  2. Do you see excitement for this game around you?
  3. What was your initial reaction when Metroid Prime 4 was announced?
  4. What about Metroid: Samus Returns?
  5. How many Metroid games have you played before?
  6. Are you excited to see the classic 2D style come back?
  7. Are you excited even though its a remake?
  8. Do you think Metroid: Samus Returns and AM2R are in competition with each other?
  9. What do you think about the new Melee counter?
  10. What do you think about the new Aeon abilities?
  11. Do you think the internet will like this game?
  12. Do you think you will like this game?
  13. Do you think the game will add anything new to the story? Make a prediction if you do.

And since some new Fire Emblem Warriors stuff got revealed, I'll continue some questions from those.

1. Do you like Cordelia as a character?
  2. Do you like Female Robin better than Male Robin, why or why not?
  3. Do you like the way the game looks graphically?
  4. What do you think of flying units being introduced?
  5. Wild guess! Who will be revealed next?
  1. Yes
  2. I don't see it because, sadly, I don't have many friends, so I wouldn't know
  3. "OH MY GOD!"
  4. "ANOTHER NEW METROID!?"
  5. The Prime trilogy, Fed Force, and Super Metroid
  6. Yes
  7. I haven't played Metroid 2 before, so yes
  8. Aside from those people boycotting the game for stupid reasons, there shouldn't be much competition.
  9. Seems interesting
  10. Idk what that is
  11. Aside from the people boycotting it that were mentioned above, Yes
  12. Yes
  13. Not sure about story additions
Fire Emblem Warriors
  1. Haven't played Awakening yet, so I can't say.
  2. Again, can't say for sure, but I like them both equally
  3. Yes
  4. I think that it's interesting to have them introduced
  5. Given what was just posted, Camila and Takumi

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
After commenting on some DB Super videos, I now have 0 desire to interact with the Dragon Ball community. They are super whiny

---

Edit: "I ****ing hate how they think they can just add new characters to a story. ****ing stupid Japanese people."

Comments like that

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Another week, another trailer
"Learn to love the elemtents" ***** my Alchemist was the only one doing consistent damage during 80% of EOIIU of course I love 'em

My bet is on Medusa and Gilgamesh...
Oh wait, wrong series my bad. It's totally gonna be Great Lord!Eirika and Innes.
Let me dream damnit :'^)
Despite I am on Team Mayo, red ink all over is cool in my opinion.

I know right?

@Shishœ
Yesterday I show you Meteora Nendoroid figure.
Re:Creators is going make a collaboration with a mobile game called Luna Princess... Not a game I like by looking at the name alone though.
Four Re:Creators characters are making appearances are: Meteora, Altair, Mamika, and Magane.
**** I need this game, no idea what it is tho lol

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Finally.

FemCorrin still hasn't shipped yet and I still need to buy the Player 2 versions of Cloud and Bayonetta, but I'm closer to finally being done with this damn Smash amiibo collection. And amiibo as a whole.

The only other amiibo I kind of want still is the Mipha one, but they kinda botched her face. I might get Chrom and Tiki as well but I haven't even played their original games yet.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
.....**** ive been listening to infinites theme on loop for the past few days.....its honestly perfect for the edgelord that is infinite

also the lyrics make me think none of the villains we see are real and infinite power is illusions

"this is an illusion open up you eyes" "look around and tell me what you really see" "its only me and you"

plus during his intro trailer theres this weird not water effect on chaos 0

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The last two Universe 6 fighters got revealed.

Surprise surprise, they're two Namekians. Saonell and Pirina.
Shiny Piccolo and Shiny Slug are ready to wreck some ****

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
**** I need this game, no idea what it is tho lol
I have no interest for the game... but I do like the artstyle.
It's basically a JRPG.
Here's Meteora gameplay video.
Also Magane

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is this custom texture pack in minecraft that I made, "Inside the human body"

That splatfast looks like a good representative of what it looks like

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I guess they could make a slightly darker yellow maybe with some red tint to it like it's concentrated and maybe they have kidney problems

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
wait wait. I was on a team with you? AND we won with a 3 man team? o:

OOOH you are Mr. Shooty. pff Im so used to seeing Praline. I murder with this damn bucket, I swear
Yeah it was the Humpback Pump Track match. Literally when the battle started and only 3 inklings spawned I was like "welp... guess I don't need to try." Then I ended up being the top player with over 2100 points. :shades:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently there are a bunch of fires in British Columbia, and it's causing lots of smoke in my area

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The smoke just happens to be at the same time as a heat wave, making the heat worse

I guess being on fire is a little hotter though

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom