• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I know it's a bit of a personal issue but I recently bought a Kaspersky Anti virus software, and I type the correct activation code but it still says I enter it wrong... This really gives me huge anxiety... Is it really me just type it wrong or the activation code is a defect in the first place?
I might need to go back the tech outlet where I bought it and probably have some exchange.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
But don't both of them die? I think they also get a bunch of others killed too.

Also sorry for ditching twice... handheld mode makes me feel like a robot. I wasted me last 2 1.5x cash battles on those loses. :(
Its no problem :happysheep: i like playing with the pro controller

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Finally trying Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

I decided that I'd go with who the game gave me according to the personality test.

Apparently I am a Squirtle and my partner is a Cyndaquil.

What do you guys think?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I decided that I'd go with who the game gave me according to the personality test.

What do you guys think?
You do realise this means you are obligated to change your user name to "Swampuirtle", right?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

What do you guys think?
You're new name is Swampirtle now. The gods have spoken.

EDIT: And mines' Slowne pleased to meet you. :I

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So we actually have an image of an upcoming Steven Universe episode from some Zine that they handed out. It's the one they revealed in a clip at the end.

So spoilers:

Looking pretty good!

The ZINE also has this really funny image of a Steven Universe but as Regular Show:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

What do you guys think?
Those are the choices I would pick

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Phinease and Ferb are also returning!

However it's only for a crossover next year with Milo Murphy's Law.

Should be pretty good as both shows aren't too bad. No details on plot yet but all the mains from Phineas and Ferb appear, and it airs next year.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Today, I was the MVP/Team Commander in laser tag, nearly broke my leg bowling, got to hang out with friends, had dinner, went rope-walking, and had unlimited access to an arcade. All in the same place, and all for free. Today was a damn good day.

Place was called "Main Event." Had ropes, laser tag, arcade, bowling, two restaurants, and a bar. Pretty kick-ass place.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well guys; I picked up the Cloud amiibo (the original) and Splatoon 2 today at Target! Seems like the original variants are not as demanded as the alternate variants...

I also saw the regular Corrin and Bayonetta there as well alongside restocks of most if not all of the BOTW Amiibo, in addition to seeing a single Wolf Link amiibo. And yes, I passed on the Wolf Link amiibo mainly due to not owning TPHD alongside the additional factor of me already having beaten BOTW itself.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Today, I was the MVP/Team Commander in laser tag, nearly broke my leg bowling, got to hang out with friends, had dinner, went rope-walking, and had unlimited access to an arcade. All in the same place, and all for free. Today was a damn good day.

Place was called "Main Event." Had ropes, laser tag, arcade, bowling, two restaurants, and a bar. Pretty kick-*** place.
*looks up*

So it's a chain and. . .is that mini golf with blacklights?

None of the locations are close enough to fiscally warrant a casual visit when most of those things can be done individually spread around a few places in my area, but having them all in one place sounds SWEET and doing them for free is incredibly lucky of you considering how much places charge for all of that stuff on average.

If anyone else thinks this sounds cool, it might be worth it to check and see if it's in your area just in case. There were quite a few cities listed.

*EDIT* I will say that it seems like primarily a southern thing, though.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is the Sub Zero in the new mortal Kombat games the original subzero, the one that becomes Noob Saibot in the old series or is it the second Sub Zero, the one that's a good guy

Because I heard the second Sub Zero becomes a cyborg.

Someone said they got rid of the cyborg program, but you can't really be healed of being a cyborg, can you?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*Buys 20 orbs on heroes to pull Edigilan.

First pull gets him! Nice!

I had 25 orbs left, so I decided to do a pull on the Summer banner, I got 4 4 stars, and then I got a five Star. Unfortunately it was a Summer Tiki which I have, it even had the same boon and bane as mine, plus attack, minus resistance. Which is good but I don't need two summer tiki's for it so I don't know how to make use of it yet.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Man, there was so many rounds of me getting murdered time after time on Salmon Run.

Still a mega blast of fun.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Maybe now they can afford to get good writers for the next new game.
That's what they tried to do with Fates, ironically enough. Pretty sure they hired a manga writer to fix the problem people had with Awakening having bad writing.

Somewhere at Intelligent Systems someone in charge of hiring probably has a headache.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just got told FE:H made 100 mil
$115 Million in the first 6 months.

For comparison, Pokemon GO made $180 Million in it's first year.

If FE Heroes continues at the pace it's been going, it could very well prove more profitable than Pokemon GO.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Something tells me Splatoon 2 is going to slaughter the sales of the prequel. We're talking about something where people know what Splatoon is, a strong fanbase, and on a better selling console.

And it tried buying something off the SplatNet 2 app. Got a cool shirt.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Something tells me Splatoon 2 is going to slaughter the sales of the prequel. We're talking about something where people know what Splatoon is, a strong fanbase, and on a better selling console.

And it tried buying something off the SplatNet 2 app. Got a cool shirt.
Well, I'm pretty sure the original was a slow burn in terms of sales while this one managed to get over 900,000 preorders in Japan and crash both the Eshop and Amazon Japan. So it's got that going for it, LOL.

Accessories and merch are pretty common, too. It's not up there with the Big 3 in the least but it's bigger than any other franchise Nintendo puts out in terms of push.

IMO the main limitation is the number of Switches out there itself. There's plenty of people that won't buy Splatoon 2 and it'll be a while before Nintendo can produce enough Switches to outnumber the number of Wii Us in circulation.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I got Inkling girl amiibo, and I have to say the store I went had a better aesthetic than before. They finally had a more shelf for Nintendo stuff and the Switch. But it is also obvious that there were more PS4 stuff.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
https://youtu.be/kC8gkGGbMOk

can we please never let Seth Green work on a cartoon ever again

edit: ah jeez i think i probably broke a rule. haven't been here for a while so I forgot about the forum's rules about embedding videos with mature content

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
With Voice chat app being said to not only cuts out when you use other app. It drains your battery quickly.
Well I am not trying to advertise or anything, this means you might need to have a cheap and long battery life phone. In my country, believe it or not there are some phones out there that has huge battery life, with decent processor, and pretty cheap price.
One of them that recently came out this year is MI Max 2, it is barely 250$ in my country. It has 5300mah battery and it has a decent processor, definitely going get this phone once I got Splatoon 2 and the voice chat app.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

can we please never let Seth Green work on a cartoon ever again

edit: ah jeez i think i probably broke a rule. haven't been here for a while so I forgot about the forum's rules about embedding videos with mature content
FAM, I would pay him to do more of this.

He even used a Charizard SH Figuarts, the absolute madman.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Jesus Christ Nintendo sucks

I wish they'd stop making such good games so we could ignore them forever

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Is the Sub Zero in the new mortal Kombat games the original subzero, the one that becomes Noob Saibot in the old series or is it the second Sub Zero, the one that's a good guy

Because I heard the second Sub Zero becomes a cyborg.

Someone said they got rid of the cyborg program, but you can't really be healed of being a cyborg, can you?
Yeah, it's still the 2nd Sub-Zero, Kuai Liang. Since a lot of characters were killed by Sindel and brought back by Quan Chi they were possessed. Sub-Zero 2 was among them. When they were brought back to life, they returned to normal, or at least Sub-Zero did. He's still a good guy and acts like a mentor to Cassie Cage and the rest of the newer MK kids.

I don't know why Jax still has metal arms. Kitana and Liu Kang are still evil. And they'll now basically be the next Deadly Alliance instead of Shang Tsung and Quan Chi.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
$115 Million in the first 6 months.

For comparison, Pokemon GO made $180 Million in it's first year.

If FE Heroes continues at the pace it's been going, it could very well prove more profitable than Pokemon GO.
Never underestimate the power of weebs and their waifus favorite characters.

I'm still F2P (btw), but I can't say I haven't been tempted a couple times on banners that had really good units. Yet another way my lack of money has been hurting me...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah, it's still the 2nd Sub-Zero, Kuai Liang. Since a lot of characters were killed by Sindel and brought back by Quan Chi they were possessed. Sub-Zero 2 was among them. When they were brought back to life, they returned to normal, or at least Sub-Zero did. He's still a good guy and acts like a mentor to Cassie Cage and the rest of the newer MK kids.

I don't know why Jax still has metal arms. Kitana and Liu Kang are still evil. And they'll now basically be the next Deadly Alliance instead of Shang Tsung and Quan Chi.
Everything in those sentences is weird

Last edited:

Hana Midorikawa

Anti-Pessimist
When you find out that for a belated birthday gift, your father managed to successfully preorder a SNES Classic from Europe back when it first when up for preorder :eek::).

D

Deleted member

Fate/Extella is unique for the Fate series in that it's the only game in it that manages to feel more like an Eroge Dating Sim than the original.
Probably because of the jelly physics. Definitely the jelly physics.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Wario Bros. Wario Bros. I saw you in a few games last night. Was good times.

Pardon the noob getup you had to deal with, literally fired it up for the first time that evening and I'm still grinding my way to appropriate weapons. Next time you see me, I hope to have a better showing.

*looks up*

So it's a chain and. . .is that mini golf with blacklights?

None of the locations are close enough to fiscally warrant a casual visit when most of those things can be done individually spread around a few places in my area, but having them all in one place sounds SWEET and doing them for free is incredibly lucky of you considering how much places charge for all of that stuff on average.

If anyone else thinks this sounds cool, it might be worth it to check and see if it's in your area just in case. There were quite a few cities listed.

*EDIT* I will say that it seems like primarily a southern thing, though.
upload_2017-7-22_7-36-14.png

Jackpot.

Wonder if the game night crew would be up for a field trip.

Man are all the best splatoon players on at like 2 in the morning, sheesh...
Yeah, I suppose that'd be my normal time.

Although tonight I slept through it.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Sonic Forces will be receiving an official localisation in China, which is the first time this has happened for a Sonic game since pre-2000's, if even that. The document in question also seems to imply that the game will be receiving DLC.

Here is an official promotional poster for China too.

IMG_20170722_131208.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom