• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Right as Robin activates his musou special: "Here's how it's done!"

Well said indeed, Robin. Guy's strings and charge attacks crazy to no surprise alongside everyone else. Was he floating as he moved? Let's go.

LOL Lissa. Her axe swinging horse units like glue I'm so down for that. Loved how she just batted Frederick off just like that.

Id Purpose sounded nice there. Interesting to see how characters you don't control at the screen appear to level up on their own.

D

Deleted member

Guys, I need help.

It's been since yesterday I'm listening to this song non-stop.

D

Deleted member

>Beats Arturia's side mission on Stage 4
:D
>Accidentally kills Jeanne, ending the stage
D:

On a side note, getting a Noble Phantasm is not as hard as I was made to believe, the map shows where the parts are located and if you meed to interrrupt a boss's NP for one, it's incredibly easy.

And UBW looks fantastic, I love how Archer plays

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
MvC:I panel's ended.
No new trailer. Meio is just an NPC (I don't see him being DLC after that) and MODOK has a role in the story as well as Dahren Mohran (they mentioned story moments that sound so much better than that rubbish demo as well)
I think the same might wind up happening to Death which'll suck because she could do some cool ****.
They did bring up Green Goblin randomly and nothing on Winter Soldier.

Last big roster reveal is probably at Gamescom in a few weeks.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
MvC:I panel's ended.
No new trailer. Meio is just an NPC (I don't see him being DLC after that) and MODOK has a role in the story as well as Dahren Mohran (they mentioned story moments that sound so much better than that rubbish demo as well)
I think the same might wind up happening to Death which'll suck because she could do some cool ****.
They did bring up Green Goblin randomly and nothing on Winter Soldier.

Last big roster reveal is probably at Gamescom in a few weeks.

Hm, Green Goblin for DLC perhaps? It seems odd they'd bring it up out of nowhere and say they'll expand on it later if it didn't have a payoff of some sort. Plus, having Venom and Green Goblin would make a lot of Spider-Man fans happy since they're two of his most iconic and popular villains, so saving him for DLC would get more people on board with it.

Ryce got banned from GAF for "fake leaks".

NeoGAF lifted the ban, thankfully it was just a mistake on their part.

Edit: :4greninja:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Did anyone see the new Young Justice stuff? They showed off Bart's Kid Flash costume and Static. There's some new characters I don't want to spoil either.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Managed to get the two Corrins, Cloud Player 1 and Bayonetta Player 1 ordered on Amazon US. Shipping charges didn't work out that badly because I think amiibo are technically cheaper in NA after currency conversion.

Cloud Player 2 and Bayonetta Player 2 will likely have to be Japanese imports though in the near future.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Starfire trailer

She looks amazing. Holy ****.
And a Bizarro premiere skin for Superman

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Alright, we have Splatfest Inkoming.

I think I'm going #TeamMayo, actually. I don't have too much of an opinion either way but I think I like ketchup slightly less.

I relish having a proper opportunity to represent Team Pearl just to spite the sheer amount of vitriol she's gotten, too, although that's a lower priority.

Of course, it's not as though I can vote if my game hasn't come yet tr5gyhyfgth6j7. That does leave room for me to change my mind since it's hard to be too invested in condiments.

Anyone else thinking of going #TeamMayo?

Chrono.

I think I'm going #TeamMayo, actually. I don't have too much of an opinion either way but I think I like ketchup slightly less.

I relish having a proper opportunity to represent Team Pearl just to spite the sheer amount of vitriol she's gotten, too, although that's a lower priority.

Of course, it's not as though I can vote if my game hasn't come yet tr5gyhyfgth6j7. That does leave room for me to change my mind since it's hard to be too invested in condiments.

It's like they want Pearl to fail.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Ayy.

If I owned Splat2n, I'd go Team Ketchup. Unfortunately, I don't. Or at least, not yet, anyway.
Mayo is alright, but Ketchup is better.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Mayo makes me legit break out in pimples so I dont care for mayo
And I also dont use ketchep on stuff much but at least it doesnt make me break out

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Mayo makes me legit break out in pimples so I dont care for mayo
And I also dont use ketchep on stuff much but at least it doesnt make me break out
Reading this, I imagine if they ever have a Jelly Vs. Peanut Butter Splatfest there's going to be madness over allergies.

Or they'll just do Peanut Butter Vs. Chocolate because someone at NoA has a problem.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Team Ketchup.

Why didn't they make it Mustard vs. Ketchup? Seems like it would make more sense.

R.I.P Pearl though.

D

Deleted member

I appreciatehow Extella tries to be close to Musou games because my muscle memory from HW is in play
Unfortunately, B is actually jump not dodge so that ****s me up a little.
The gameplay is much faster though, and I like it, especially since I hated taking too long to get to a keep only for it to fall halfway through. I also like and dislike that there's nothing inbetween keeps: in one hand, it makes things faster, on the other, it's always fun to intercept enemies and makes maps feel smaller.

I just wish you could play with more characters in Story Mode, you only have two Servants avaible for the entirety of each Arc. Though I like that each one has their own Side Story so it's not like HW where you'd likely have a bunch of characters not able to catch up bECAUSE THEY COME SO ****ING LATE IN THAT GODDAMN ADVENTURE MODE **** THIS I JUST WANT GHIRAHIM.

Anyways
>Unlocked Gawain
TIME. TO. PRAISE. THE. ****ING. SUN.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Reading this, I imagine if they ever have a Jelly Vs. Peanut Butter Splatfest there's going to be madness over allergies.

Or they'll just do Peanut Butter Vs. Chocolate because someone at NoA has a problem.
I hate Peanut Butter with a passion and it makes me sick to my stomach but how can I pick between Peanut Butter and Chocolate when I will murder reese's peanut butter cups in a heartbeat

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Picked up my pre-order!!:4cloud:

Also found a BotW Zelda amiibo! For a while it was the one BotW line amiibo I wanted but was never available, but now it is...

And since I had the money for it I got Splatoon 2 as well...

I was tempted to get a Guardian amiibo as well but I don't wanna be spending all of my money...need to save some for September:4samus:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't have Splatoon 2, but I'd be team Mustard. And since it's not on there, I'll settle for Ketchup.

I hate Mayo with a passion.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't even have a Switch. But Im a decent person, so I choose ketchup.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

I don't have Splatoon 2 yet(and I don't think I'm going to get it before the Splatfest), but if I did, I would pick team Ketchup.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

This is dumb. Ketchup vs Mustard would make more sense.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Ayy.

If I owned Splat2n, I'd go Team Ketchup. Unfortunately, I don't. Or at least, not yet, anyway.
Mayo is alright, but Ketchup is better.
I don't have Splatoon 2, but I'd be team Mustard. And since it's not on there, I'll settle for Ketchup.

I hate Mayo with a passion.
I don't even have a Switch. But Im a decent person, so I choose ketchup.
I don't have Splatoon 2 yet(and I don't think I'm going to get it before the Splatfest), but if I did, I would pick team Ketchup.
I think I'm beginning to see a pattern here. :4megaman:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Mayo's alright but I like Ketchup better...its also more versetile...

I'm also wondering why it isn't mustard instead of mayo, but either way I don't like Mustard at all where as I do enjoy a sandwich with mayo from time to time...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Mayo's alright but I like Ketchup better...its also more versetile...

I'm also wondering why it isn't mustard instead of mayo, but either way I don't like Mustard at all where as I do enjoy a sandwich with mayo from time to time...
It's not mustard because someone at Nintendo wants Pearl to fail.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Everyone knows that Mayonaise is the best...

But Marina is better than Pearl...

I'd be willing to support the lesser option if it meant support the better Squid.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyway, I don't think Ketchup will lose as it is. You've got Sektor on your side. Mayo is disgusting and has no Lin Kuei counterpart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom