• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You answered yourself.
You don't understand Swamp
Everyone is a different nationality in the manga, with Swedish, Brazilian, Australian, Canadian, Russian, French, Japanese and a few more. That's JUST the main crew! I'm kinda hoping everyone becomes white just to see the immense backlash. Though if it SOMEHOW is good, I'd give them a huge thumbs up!

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
WE'RE GETTING A LIVE ACTION ONE PIECE TV SHOW
I WANNA KNOW HOW BADLY THEY **** UP
If it's going to be anything like Dragon Ball Evolution, I don't want to know how bad it could get.

D

Deleted member

I finally watched the Battle for Mewni movie(which seems to actually just be the first 7 episodes?)
Star is a literal magical girl, she went full Sailor Moon in this

As I expected, this resolved the Toffee Arc, but I feel like Toffee's return didn't pay off and I don't get why he was so focused on getting his finger back, I hope he's not truly dead and comes back later.

Now it seems Eclipsa will be the main antagonist for S3, I can't wait for November.

Also, where the hell were Disney censors, this show got dark way too fast.

"Toffee is inside Ludo"
L-lewd!

ALSO HOLY **** THE ENDING I CAN'T
Speaking of censors I just want an excuse to post this
4057645f-39bb-4f39-99b1-e504976e988a.gif

I am both grateful and disappointed they went against this.
WE'RE GETTING A LIVE ACTION ONE PIECE TV SHOW
I WANNA KNOW HOW BADLY THEY **** UP
Can't wait for thousands of Filler Arcs :^)
I just realized another thing about live action OP. How will Zoro work?
Two sword props and the third is obviously CGI

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Man, looking at Infinite being the edgiest thing to come out of the Sonic franchise since guns, the edgy as **** theme he has and the trailer he got, I'm convinced everyone blasting Forces for this is missing the point. Infinite's that super edgy OC he's better than Sonic and too cool for lighthearted fun. I am convinced Forces is parodying Sonic itself

D

Deleted member

IT'S FINALLY UP

THANK ****ING GOD

Just one hour to download it now haha wait still not over

"well let's check Amazon for Sonic games. I want to play them all anyway"

Unleashed: $12.98
Alright that seems reasonable

Sonic 06: $29.99
Goddammit memers

thank goodness for 3rd party sellers

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
"well let's check Amazon for Sonic games. I want to play them all anyway"

Unleashed: $12.98
Alright that seems reasonable

Sonic 06: $29.99
Goddammit memers

thank goodness for 3rd party sellers
That's a steal if it's the PS3 or Xbox 360 version of Unleashed.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I finally watched the Battle for Mewni movie(which seems to actually just be the first 7 episodes?)
Star is a literal magical girl, she went full Sailor Moon in this

As I expected, this resolved the Toffee Arc, but I feel like Toffee's return didn't pay off and I don't get why he was so focused on getting his finger back, I hope he's not truly dead and comes back later.

Now it seems Eclipsa will be the main antagonist for S3, I can't wait for November.

Also, where the hell were Disney censors, this show got dark way too fast.

"Toffee is inside Ludo"
L-lewd!

ALSO HOLY **** THE ENDING I CAN'T
Speaking of censors I just want an excuse to post this
View attachment 131668
I am both grateful and disappointed they went against this.

Can't wait for thousands of Filler Arcs :^)

Two sword props and the third is obviously CGI

Tofee needed his finger to fully regenerate and he knew Moon's spell wouldn't be able to stop him again. Therefore he'd be able to amass a new army and be able to stop anyone basically as he couldn't be killed as far as he and others knew.

As for Toffee, I don't think he's gone yet. He'll either be tied to Eclipsa's storyline or we will get flashbacks maybe. Also there's a theory that this is why Eclipsa's crystal didn't fully break. It's thought that there was some fine print that would allow her to escape. The theory is either Toffee can still regenerate but it will take a long time like rastacore( or however he is spelled) or that Eclipsa will straight up revive him if she is freed.

Both could very well happen as we have a lot of unanswered questions about him.

And I still don't think Eclipsa is going to be evil fully. She'll probably be a character will you have to look at her actions from a moral perspective and see what you think is right or wrong. It's to obvious for her to be fully evil imo.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh my god

I paid over €100 for this because they sold it at an inflated price before launch. This is cheaper than what they sold the standard copy for before launch.

Seriously, **** GameStop.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Wait, how much time do you spend making those?
Depends on the avi.

I can slap a hat on or hold out a thing in 5-15 minutes, which for some kind of pun I'll do. But as soon as a full outfit is necessary, all bets are off. Some take me 30 min, some I've worked on for several hours.

Overall I've gotten faster over time. The more I experiment, have to clean up, or have to source, the longer it goes.

That one I'd guess was something like an hour, which is mostly the fault of the bow in the full one:
avi_cupid.png

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Alright, time to check the status of my squidless suffering:

>A state away as of an hour ago

Welp, definitely not getting it today then. May as well at least check the damage on where the city is though, the initial location was two states away but practically on the other side of it.

. . .

Oh thank God, that's like two hours away. Please tell me FedEx trucks take the toll road. Please.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Oh my god

I paid over €100 for this because they sold it at an inflated price before launch. This is cheaper than what they sold the standard copy for before launch.

Seriously, **** GameStop.
There's also the fact they won't satisfy customers due to a small amount of copies. Unless they themselves are scalpers or have some "pay extra for us to get more"

D

Deleted member

****, Fate/Extella is fun, just the mindless action and lesbians I needed.
Though I think I turned the HUD off and I don't know how to turn it back on, Erureido Erureido can you help me here, buddy?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
****, Fate/Extella is fun, just the mindless action and lesbians I needed.
Though I think I turned the HUD off and I don't know how to turn it back on, Erureido Erureido can you help me here, buddy?

I hate to deliver the bad news, but I haven't downloaded Fate/Extella yet (it comes out the 25th in the States), and I probably won't be able to play it until next week.

D

Deleted member

I hate to deliver the bad news, but I haven't downloaded Fate/Extella yet (it comes out the 25th in the States), and I probably won't be able to play it until next week.
Oh, I thought you had already played the PS4 or Vita version, my bad.
Still, I can't for the love of god figure out which button I pressed, ugh.

Sonic 3 and Knuckles

Complete!

So I beat all 3 OG sonic games (Sorry CD, you aren't in the Mega collection) all because of a free app lol.

Twas a lot of fun (barring one or two zones. . .).

Platforming was good, speed was good, Super Sonic was good.
Biggest complaint was things being super buggy in the special stages. Hard to time turns when the game is trying to show you the current frame, as well as the last 30 frames all at the same time.

Loved how it would have a swapped section where you could just hold right but still feel cool, but then have platforming sections, with seamless transitions between the two.

I think I liked Sonic 2's individual levels more than 3&K (I loved all of 2 and didn't like 2 or 3 acts from 3&K) but 3 had so much more content. Tough sell.

Next will probably be adventure, assuming my friend's copy isn't as busted as the last thing I borrowed from him was.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Now we're getting a Rocko's Modern Life movie? All we need now is a Last Airbender mo-- oh

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Can they just start over and make it from the first movie and make it not suck?

Just reboot it

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Max got some comic-con MvC:I footage

MODOK stage is confirmed to be an AIM/Umbrella fusion.
One of Gamora's supers is pretty much the same as Zero's.
wtf at Frank's face though

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I hear a different gameplay video came out showing Maximum Spider!
Also, Mind Stone
It's a hard knockdown followed by a stun state that basically works like a Street Fighter dizzy state - they stand stunned for a few moments with stars around their head and you can then capitalize on that to set up something bigger (like using the downtime to drop Frank's tripod ready to photograph a combo, for instance). It's a command grab, so it can't be teched, not even by another Mind Stone, I think.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Max got some comic-con MvC:I footage

MODOK stage is confirmed to be an AIM/Umbrella fusion.
One of Gamora's supers is pretty much the same as Zero's.
wtf at Frank's face though

Or AIMbrella, if you will.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's some Spider-Man, Gamora, Frank and Nemesis gameplay from Comic-Con. There's also a bit from Ultron and Mega Man X.

Some things from not from the trailer were shown off. Like Spider-Man's winpose. Web Swing WAS NOT replaced with that new Spider-Kick. And Maximum Spider is still one of his hyper combos. Gamora does have some Sogenmu type of hyper that looks better than Zero's current version.

EDIT: Someone beat me to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom