• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
A hot dog cannot be a sandwich because it is covered by the bun on three sides, not two.

If anything this makes a hot dog a taco.
I don't think hot dog is a taco either.
Sure, I'll leave my FC later for everyone here once I find out how to post screenshots from the Switch
Just press this button...

I'm sure you know it already
Or you can just pm me your Switch code.

If it only has bread in one side, it's a pizza.
If it has bread on two sides, it's a sandwich.
If it has bread on three sides, it's a hot dog
If it has bread on four sides, it's a calzone
I was a bit surprised to see hot dog was actually originated in Germany

What's a calzone?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_dog
mario123007 mario123007

Here's my FC. If anyone else wants to add me, feel free to do so.

I'm using the Italian EShop to try to get Extella earlier, it only comes out on the 25th in the US.
I guess that since it is 3rd party it takes longer to go up in the servers.

I've seen some of it already, yes.
Only more reason to dislike his cutting.

Added you, I really want to get Splatoon 2 this month, but I have spend to much cash recently... probably later.
I set my account to US region, and I transfer 70 cents that were saved from on my 3DS eshop.
Althought that isnt apllied to all games so be careful. i think soneone got Splatoon 2 off of Jp eshop and it was all in Japanese but thats because its only supported language was Japanese
Last I check, Splatoon 2 is probably the first game by Nintendo not to have multi language support.
And neither is Xenoblade Chronicles 2... which is understandable to some extent.
Fate Extella has Japan, English, and Chinese support so that's cool.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
And they also know people want Galactic Kid's Next Door but also don't care

It's almost like they want to do the exact opposite of what people like

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I should have got this much sooner, but so much stuff (including getting a Switch, admittedly), got in my way.
Speaking of which. Are you getting Sonic Forces for the Switch or the PS4? I'll probably get the Switch version just for the sake of portability. Even if the graphics or framerate take a hit, I can deal with it because Portable Sonic is my ****ing jam.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Speaking of which. Are you getting Sonic Forces for the Switch or the PS4? I'll probably get the Switch version just for the sake of portability. Even if the graphics or framerate take a hit, I can deal with it because Portable Sonic is my ****ing jam.
Sonic Forces is a PS4 Pro game for me, and later on a PC game if mods kick off for it.

Sonic Forces isn't necessarily something I need to play portable, and honestly speaking, the Switch itself is mostly a home console for me. I've only taken it out of the house once so far, and briefly used tabletop mode when the TV was occupied. So there's no reason for me to buy Forces on Switch when I have access to a strictly better home console system that has the game.

I'm getting Sonic Mania on both, though, since I like playing 2D games in a portable format if the option is there, and Mania is something I know I will go back to a lot. I have the PS4 collector's edition pre-ordered for Mania since before the Switch version was even announced, but I'm not sure if it will arrive on launch day so I'll probably play the game on Switch first, if that's the case.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Just tried my first Red Bull

bleh

Good thing someone gave me it because I'm not buying those overpriced things.
I can't stand energy drinks. I also don't think they are very healthy

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
So um
How do I beat Waterblight Ganon?
I can beat his first phase fine, but during the second phase I can hardly damage him and I come extremely close to running out of arrows. Thanks in advance.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'll be 100% honest.

I'm just glad my secondaries Nemesis and Spiderman are in MvCI.

Like really glad.

Nemesis especially. He was always super fun.

Chrono.

So um
I can beat his first phase fine, but during the second phase I can hardly damage him and I come extremely close to running out of arrows. Thanks in advance.
Just use arrows on his eye and after he goes down wail on him with a weapon.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Got the Switch for my birthday, today. If anyone wants to add me, feel free. SW-0691-1639-9303

Got BotW, MK8D, and ARMS. Pretty sure Splatoon 2 is on the way as well.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So um
Take whatever arrows you've got left (preferably shock) and poke it in its big blighty eyeball.

When he drops, Zora Armor up if you haven't already, take out your beating stick, and go whoop its ass.

Lather, rinse, repeat, until the ink spot is out.

If he gets cute with ice blocks, take out Cryonis and break em.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
A little late on this, but man, it's quite heartbreaking to hear Chester Bennington passed away. One of my fondest memories in my early teenage years was listening to Linkin Park. I really enjoyed their music at the time, and I remember how memorable Chester was with his singing voice. Pretty powerful stuff. While I have moved on and found other songs that I come to enjoy more, Linkin Park always had a special place in my heart.

In his memory, I will play my favorite Linkin Park song:

In the end, Chester will always be in our hearts.

RIP Chester Bennington.:(

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So um
Just shoot his eyeball with arrows and go crazy on him when he goes down.

First phase is just as simple as that, his sword swipes aren't much of a threat since you'll be out-ranging him with arrows.

Second phase is a little more precarious with the water in the way but it's the same basic concept, just be careful not to slip off the platforms while wailing on him with melee weapons. Ice blocks can be negated with arrows or Cryonis.

If you're struggling, try stocking up on more arrows and stronger weapons.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
A Doctor Doom movie, which follows rumors of a kid friendly Fantastic Four movie.

Fox, there is still time to turn back. PLEASE TURN BACK.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh yeah, friendly reminder.

The final six Smash Bros amiibo come out tomorrow. I most likely won't find them but I'll have a look.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm hoping to find Bayonetta and Cloud after work. The amiibo craze seems to have died down (at least around here - I've been seeing plenty of Zelda amiibos, including the Guardian), and they aren't exclusive to a store, so I figure I have a chance. (I'm not too interested in their alts or Corrin, or the Splatoon 2 amiibos)

Also, I started My Hero Academia today. I'm on chapter 50, so I'm pretty sure I'm hooked.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
...I'm back from work, and managed to gather some of my thoughts on the matter...

I recall hearing Crawling for the first time during the VMAs as well as One Step Closer and In The End being all over the radio...I didn't know what the album was called at the time I just knew it was 'Linkin Park' and accidentally bought Reanimation instead of Hybrid Theory, but still wasn't disappointed with what I heard from that album...
I remember spending entire weekends listening to Hybrid Theory and Meteora way back in the day...I wouldn't be surprised if I've listened to those albums over 1000 times at this point...Meteora especially, I consider it my favourite album of all time...Heck I also had Faint on repeat for hours at a time as well, cuz I loved the hell out of that song...

Even when they changed their sound I still enjoyed a lot of what they've been putting out , it did take some slight adjusting but I still very much enjoyed some of their later albums, Living Things and Hunting Party especially...even managed to see them live in Montreal in 2012 during their A Thousands Suns tour, only complaint I had was the mosh pit constantly bouncing off of my back while trying to watch the show...But overall it's been quite a journey following them for almost their entire 17 year career...

This news hit me pretty hard since Linkin Park was a big part of my growing up as a teenager and young adult...I've even made some of my best friends through their music...RIP Chester Bennington, your voice captivated millions and will remain within their hearts :(

I want to post a song but I can't decide which one to post, so instead I'll post my favourite from each album (including Hybrid Theory EP, Reanimation, and One More Light)...(not including Recharged because I've only listened to it once and was like 'eh it's alright' then never listened to it again)

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Honestly, this is the saddest I've ever been since my dad passed away. Linkin Park is one of my most favorite bands of all time. Me and my wife even saw them live once. 41 is too young to die in my honest opinion. RIP Chester Bennington.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Just use arrows on his eye and after he goes down wail on him with a weapon.
Take whatever arrows you've got left (preferably shock) and poke it in its big blighty eyeball.

When he drops, Zora Armor up if you haven't already, take out your beating stick, and go whoop its ***.

Lather, rinse, repeat, until the ink spot is out.

If he gets cute with ice blocks, take out Cryonis and break em.
Just shoot his eyeball with arrows and go crazy on him when he goes down.

First phase is just as simple as that, his sword swipes aren't much of a threat since you'll be out-ranging him with arrows.

Second phase is a little more precarious with the water in the way but it's the same basic concept, just be careful not to slip off the platforms while wailing on him with melee weapons. Ice blocks can be negated with arrows or Cryonis.

If you're struggling, try stocking up on more arrows and stronger weapons.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that in the second phase, he only falls the first time that I hit him with an arrow. Not sure if that's set and I'm doing something wrong, or if I'm extremely unlucky.
Edit: Figured out that you have to hit him twice, so never mind

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I just heard about Chester Bennington's death. Really sucks.

I remember when I was a huge Linkin Park fan back in the 2006 days (AKA the early days of YT when almost every video was a Linkin Park AMV).

For real, back then everyone listened to Linkin Park in some form or fashion. Good times.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom