• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So I do I need Splatoon 2 to activate the Nintendo Switch Online app's SplatNet 2 services or do I have to wait for tomorrow?

Still can't do anything with the app.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Remember guys the MVCI roster has been datamined already. https://m.imgur.com/r/mvci/o0KjCJn

Going off this list it looks like there is only going to be 32 characters on the base roster.
32 with DLC being:

Black Panther
Winter Soldier
Death

Sigma
Grandmaster Meio
??? (Dahren Mohran wouldn't work, might be Lady (No Kalina Ann moves on Dante plus the roster seems to be going for parity in female numbers))

So we just have:
Venom, Dormammu, Ghost Rider (3 Marvel), Firebrand and Monster Hunter (2 Capcom) left for the base roster.

D

Deleted member

@mario123007

Here's my FC. If anyone else wants to add me, feel free to do so.
Neither are up for me.
I'm using the Italian EShop to try to get Extella earlier, it only comes out on the 25th in the US.
I guess that since it is 3rd party it takes longer to go up in the servers.
Bruh you think the idea is enough? Wait till you see the gameplay!
I've seen some of it already, yes.
Only more reason to dislike his cutting.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
@mario123007

Here's my FC. If anyone else wants to add me, feel free to do so.

I'm using the Italian EShop to try to get Extella earlier, it only comes out on the 25th in the US.
I guess that since it is 3rd party it takes longer to go up in the servers.

I've seen some of it already, yes.
Only more reason to dislike his cutting.

Well fair enough I guess. Wouldn't it be in Italian? Do you even speak it?

Also request sent.

D

Deleted member

Well fair enough I guess. Wouldn't it be in Italian? Do you even speak it?

Also request sent.
Game only supports English, Korean, Chinese and Japanese, according to both the US and Italian EShops.
Also, due to the Switch's lack of region lock, the language is set to the same as the console's, if the game has is compatibke with it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, I really hope that Venom isn't DLC. If he's in the base roster, that'll be one of the few things that saves the game's roster.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Game only supports English, Korean, Chinese and Japanese, according to both the US and Italian EShops.
Also, due to the Switch's lack of region lock, the language is set to the same as the console's, if the game has is compatibke with it.

Althought that isnt apllied to all games so be careful. i think soneone got Splatoon 2 off of Jp eshop and it was all in Japanese but thats because its only supported language was Japanese

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Althought that isnt apllied to all games so be careful. i think soneone got Splatoon 2 off of Jp eshop and it was all in Japanese but thats because its only supported language was Japanese
I'd assume that is bound to gappen with some games(such as ones without translations) but the EShop lists English as a supported language so either I get my game in English or Ninty is getting a long rant e-mail coming in their way

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Well, I really hope that Venom isn't DLC. If he's in the base roster, that'll be one of the few things that saves the game's roster.
Venom most likely won't be DLC.
Season pass 1 is new characters only and I don't see why they'd have data for a Season Pass 2 character in the demo.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
32 with DLC being:

Black Panther
Winter Soldier
Death

Sigma
Grandmaster Meio
??? (Dahren Mohran wouldn't work, might be Lady (No Kalina Ann moves on Dante plus the roster seems to be going for parity in female numbers))

So we just have:
Venom, Dormammu, Ghost Rider (3 Marvel), Firebrand and Monster Hunter (2 Capcom) left for the base roster.

honestly the prospect of death in marvel is really interesting. we need more badass ladies in the roster and she is definitely one of them
marvel needs more goths tbh

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Rewatching Dragon Ball Z

Piccolo: Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about

I think he went to the same parenting school as my dad

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Yeah I had Super Sonic by 3rd Zone lol. Special stages are silly.

Barrels were not an issue at all because I knew the secret thanks to them being so infamous haha.

Off to Launch Base zone
What took you so long to beat the stage then?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I should have got this much sooner, but so much stuff (including getting a Switch, admittedly), got in my way. Managed to binge the game for the last couple of hours and got it done.

Plopped it on Alm for now since he has Windsweep, might help him out a bit. This Tempest Trials didn't have the best rewards, though. Hopefully the next one does though, since I'm capable of doing this mode properly now.

I'm gonna ease up on the game though for a little while, until the next big event comes. Chain Challenges and Squad Assault can wait a little while.

Tomorrow I'll just do the Arena and maybe those Cavalry Mastery missions that give Orbs.

You: The time limit is 10:00
Me: Ok

Thanks Super Sonic
This has happened to me many times on that act. Never was a big fan of it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was watching a Youtube video that said people are meant to only eat once a day and also exercise 4 hours a day

I friggin' exercise 1-2 hours every day and I am absolutely dead by the end of that

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
****ing on technology is not new, but Im sure Joe Murray will do it in a rad way.

Insert those innuendos, Dr. Bendova.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
https://www.polygon.com/tv/2017/7/20/16005230/rockos-modern-life-movie-nickelodeon-joe-murray

The entire movie is about "we're slaves to technology," so you can tell it's going be real "hip" and "cool" and show us a thing or two about how technology is controlling our lives (because that's totally not been a topic for the past few millenniums now)
Hey folks, remember when writing was making our kids lazy idiots?

I'm not even joking, an actual philosopher said that. We know this because his pupil wrote it down, of course.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Hey, I already missed the speculation for the N64 Mini? I made something to illustrate the games I assume would be picked:

- With the exception of Donkey Kong 64, no Rare games, of course (and sadly..)
- 2 Capcom, Konami, Square and Bandai NAMCO games, as in the previous systems; With Bethesda, Natsume and Ubisoft as new;
- I really doubt they would do 30 games, since the SNES Classic has less than the NES Classic.. but yeah; At least 20 is a expected number to me..
- Following the trend, there's some games never before distributed digitally on Virtual Console or elsewhere;

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So Ryce leak confirmed busted or incomplete?

Haggar, Frank West and Zero weren't in it. While he was previously informed that only one Capcom character was left that didn't know about.
Outdated maybe?
he mentioned frank (who he described as an "uncertain character") so he's not wrong on that part
i think the jedah reveal is pretty much the biggest piece of evidence in his favor since pretty much no one predicted that prior to his leak
If it is outdated I just hope Ant-Man still gets in. I need a hype newcomer.
Wait...

Haggar wasn't on the leak?

It's partial then.

Jedah and Gamora were too oddball of choices.

That said, I'm excited we're getting more then what that one leak said.
Yeah stuff like this makes me think it's outdated rather than outright fake.

He mentioned Black Panther being DLC too.
Now that we know the leak wasn't be all end all, I'm significantly more hyped for the game.
So a highly disappointing leak that many feared would be absolute truth turned out to be somewhat accurate but inconclusive and not entirely reliable, and now the proof of such is getting people hyped about roster possibilities all over again?

Well, this feels familiar.

At least no one who was skeptical about it was getting harassed, right? ...Right?

....did you all seriously forget the datamine leak that I posted?
HAGGAR WAS IN THAT.

It's incomplete.
He knew about Jedah since like December/January amongst other things.

The only character from his list looking iffy is Ant-Man because he's not in the.zip leak which can be justified through plans changing.

THANK ****ING LORD AT LEAST ONE OF YOU MONKEYS REMEMBERS!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If they redid Teen Titans, would it have Damian instead of ****?

Also I'd imagine it wouldn't have Cyborg since he's in the Justice League and was never in the Titans in New 52

Also, it should have Static

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom