• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Fate/Extella is unique for the Fate series in that it's the only game in it that manages to feel more like an Eroge Dating Sim than the original.
Probably because of the jelly physics. Definitely the jelly physics.

I saw the game today, but I am saving my cash for Splatoon 2 first. The NA region copy sold out in minutes. So I am waiting for the game store to reply.
I don't know if you like Made In Abyss or not, but man I am getting hooked with this anime/manga currently.
After I watched episode 3 I go and read the Manga and noticed the first episode some settings were reversed.
Definitely an anime that I am going to stick with.
Here is an official promotional poster for China too.

Weird, 力量 actually means power...
Me I would use 勢力

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
*looks up*

So it's a chain and. . .is that mini golf with blacklights?

None of the locations are close enough to fiscally warrant a casual visit when most of those things can be done individually spread around a few places in my area, but having them all in one place sounds SWEET and doing them for free is incredibly lucky of you considering how much places charge for all of that stuff on average.

If anyone else thinks this sounds cool, it might be worth it to check and see if it's in your area just in case. There were quite a few cities listed.

*EDIT* I will say that it seems like primarily a southern thing, though.
Our didn't have mini-gold, but I wouldn't be surprised if other locations had them. Our location is brand new, and they had a "Friends and Family Night", where if you were a friend/family member of an employee, you got free access, a FUN card with four hours of play time, and a free entrée at the lesser restaurant. Pretty great night. Their bowling lanes need work though, because it got pretty damn slick a few feet before the actual line, which led to me slipping a few times and taking out my leg with my ball.

I only plan on going regularly when they're having that friends/family night, or when I'm hanging out with my close friend who works there. With him, we get half off on everything. Otherwise, it's expensive as hell.

And yeah, looking at the map, it is mostly an southern/eastern US chain. Furthest out they go are a few locations in Texas, Kansas, and Pennsylvania. Still, it's a great time if anyone has one somewhat close by.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Here's a really good comparison of Toy Story 1 to the Toy Story content in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
When you find out that for a belated birthday gift, your father managed to successfully preorder a SNES Classic from Europe back when it first when up for preorder :eek::).
That's awesome!

My boyfriend and I successfully preordered SNES Classic from Walmart last night. I will have one at home and my boyfriend will have one at his place. I can't wait to play SNES games with him, especially Secret of Mana (one of his favorite games).

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
FAM, I would pay him to do more of this.

He even used a Charizard SH Figuarts, the absolute madman.
I wasn't really concerned about that, I was referring more to the part where they show the SWAT team attacking Homestar Runner characters for no reason other than mindless violence.

That part really rubbed me the wrong way, man.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I wasn't really concerned about that, I was referring more to the part where they show the SWAT team attacking Homestar Runner characters for no reason other than mindless violence.

That part really rubbed me the wrong way, man.
So, just like actual SWAT teams HEY-OOOOOOO

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
TIL Nomura worked as a character designer for Xenoblade Chronicles 2...

Xenoblade is literally Nintendo's Final Fantasy now...

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
TIL Nomura worked as a character designer for Xenoblade Chronicles 2...

Xenoblade is literally Nintendo's Final Fantasy now...
Totally. I already acknowledged that for a long time.
I mean Takashi used to work in Square and even made a potential story script for FF VII. But they turn it down because it was too dark and complicated, they later let Takahashi start a new project but with a low budget support.
Xenogears was published by Square and released a year after FF VII.
Ironically, Takashi left Square because they want to focus on their Final Fantasy rather than Xenogears...
What is different for Xenoblade is unlike Final Fantasy, it doesn't tend to make a game with high budget and took forever from announce to release.

D

Deleted member

Finished Nero's Story in Extella, that last stage was hard, took me three tries but the final boss lol
I think I'll dow Gawain's Side Story and then unlock Arturia with him, I feel like it's only fitting that he should be the one to fight her.

Also, on the new MHA ep
Stain has a point, Iida was so focused on revenge he ignored his duties as a hero.
Still, I think Stain is a bit extreme, even if I understand where he's coming from(with "heroes" like Endeavor running around) he goes after any hero who so slightly deviates from his ideal, Iida's brother wasn't any bad from what we've seen.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Man, they said it will take at least two weeks for the Splatoon 2 NA copy to come. This means I will miss the Splatfest
I need to spend more cash if I to buy the game asap.

I just finish watching Made In Abyss so I will wait until tomorrow to watch MHA and Re:Creators.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Man, they said it will take at least two weeks for the Splatoon 2 NA copy to come. This means I will miss the Splatfest
I need to spend more cash if I to buy the game asap.

I just finish watching Made In Abyss so I will wait until tomorrow to watch MHA and Re:Creators.
OOOPH.

I'm going about mad just from it seeming like it will take two days for my Splatoon 2 copy to come.

Hang in there.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This is actually hilarious.

I...I think I need to see Cinderella 3 now.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the Shantae figurine is heading my way! :awesome: Time for the waiting game.

I'll need to cut a little back on buying stuff though.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I've been thinking a bit about Mahvel Infinite and I remembered Death's supposed to be in the game according to the zipleak (The pile of bones Thanos keeps trying to bone)
How the hell would she work? I want to see her playable just to know what they did with her

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Ready Player One looks amazing

Iron Giant, Freddy Krueger and a DeLorean among others.

Chrono.

So Pokemon GO Fest was a flop and people took it out on the host.

https://clips.twitch.tv/VictoriousDullCrocodileHumbleLife
I've been thinking a bit about Mahvel Infinite and I remembered Death's supposed to be in the game according to the zipleak (The pile of bones Thanos keeps trying to bone)
How the hell would she work? I want to see her playable just to know what they did with her
Keep in mind that she could just be an NPC like Meio and Mohran.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So Pokemon GO Fest was a flop and people took it out on the host.

https://clips.twitch.tv/VictoriousDullCrocodileHumbleLife
The bottle was full, too.

No one can actually get a connection to the app, the crowd is booing and chanting repeatedly, and there are literally backed up lines just to leave. Everyone is getting their tickets refunded and $100 in Pokecoins. To say it's a flop is an understatement, I've never seen a video game event go this badly.

Chrono.

The bottle was full, too.

No one can actually get a connection to the app, the crowd is booing and chanting repeatedly, and there are literally backed up lines just to leave. Everyone is getting their tickets refunded and $100 in Pokecoins. To say it's a flop is an understatement, I've never seen a video game event go this badly.
So basically Dashcon but for video games.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
New Justice League trailer:

It's looking better than the other two trailers that's for sure. Cyborg can still **** off and get replaced by Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern though

Also they confirmed Flashpoint.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom