• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
So apparently a song from Sonic Forces got leaked. Spoilering just in case it's real.

It's for Modern Sonic's version of a stage called "Last Haven".

Judging by the name of the stage and the tone of the song, if this is real, it's probably music for the game's hub world. "Last Haven" would be an incredibly fitting hub world name given the context of this game.

I saw this the other day but didn't post it because I wanted to see if it would be proven as a fake or just a fan-made tribute. However, nothing has come out to disprove it and the uploader claims it's real, while also being scarce on details about the song's context.

As for the song itself, I really like it. It has that "slightly somber but upbeat and hopeful" feel to it, perfectly fitting for a "Last Haven". And the instrumentation and pacing of the song just SCREAMS Tomoya Ohtani, who is the game's composer. It's so on point that it's difficult to think it could be fake, I definitely don't think it could be fan-made, as it sounds like it was played at an actual studio. The only possibility for it being fake is if it was pulled from an obscure anime OST or something and the uploader is just taking advantage of the lack of recognisability.

In any case, I hope it's real, because this is an amazing track.

The guy who uploaded that other Sonic Forces song also has another alleged one on his channel.

This one is an Invincibility theme for Classic Sonic.

Much like the last one, sounds pretty legit. Seems like if these are real, they're leaks from the actual OST (they're probably gonna release one) and not game rips.

Taking it with a grain of salt.

Both good tracks, but I've seen people upload fake songs for a game before.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Boy if it's real, fam better release the Modern version of Park Avenue right now.
Haha, the reason I ended up finding these in the first place was because I was listening to the fan-made recreations of Modern Park Avenue to find the best one to tide me over until we get an official one. :p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently the DC Cartoon movies have this ship between Damien Wayne and Raven, which is kind of an interesting ship

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
While on the top of Sonic music, this is perfect:

Last edited:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

If you guys remember the last time I posted, I recounted some of my experiences with playing the odd Smash-like, Dream Mix.

Today I got the chance to play it with another (way better than me) human being. Truly a bizarre and fun time. My major takeaway was a greater appreciation for how mechanically sound Smash actually is.

If you go into my channel you'll find a another 2 hour session with some more people playing. I had a lot of fun recording it and hope you people enjoy watching at least a small portion of it.

Chrono.

Tfw you feel like modding Smash songs but Smash Custom Music has been down for months now.

Guess gotta do it the hard way.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I thought up another game. lol

It's basically an open world rpg like Zelda botw but takes place in a world that mixes modern aspects and medieval fantasy aspects.

The game is called "Last Legacy". It's story is that somehow all of the monsters, magic and weapons of a super popular video game franchise called Last Legacy appear in the real world. You play as a 23 year old girl named Agatha(I like old world names) and you basically gotta figure out why this happened and fix it.

:p

Luig

Confused

If you guys remember the last time I posted, I recounted some of my experiences with playing the odd Smash-like, Dream Mix.

Today I got the chance to play it with another (way better than me) human being. Truly a bizarre and fun time. My major takeaway was a greater appreciation for how mechanically sound Smash actually is.

If you go into my channel you'll find a another 2 hour session with some more people playing. I had a lot of fun recording it and hope you people enjoy watching at least a small portion of it.
This was probably the first time 4 people ever played that game at the same time on planet earth, and I'm glad to have been a part of it.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
i accept all belated birthday gifts

this includes the dreammix vods, which are a blessing to all

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

I've been emulating it since I don't feel like importing a console and a hard to find game.

Pretty cool game. Neat to have stuff like Solid Snake, Bomberman, and Optimus Prime in the same game.

Luig

Confused
I've been emulating it since I don't feel like importing a console and a hard to find game.

Pretty cool game. Neat to have stuff like Solid Snake, Bomberman, and Optimus Prime in the same game.
If you have an action replay you can use use the freeloader to play the game on an american Gamecube or Wii.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Yesterday people here were talking about how ****ty of a person Sargon was. Now I'm not going to excuse the **** he's done in the past, but I just wanted to show that he's not all bad.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I thought up another game. lol

It's basically an open world rpg like Zelda botw but takes place in a world that mixes modern aspects and medieval fantasy aspects.

The game is called "Last Legacy". It's story is that somehow all of the monsters, magic and weapons of a super popular video game franchise called Last Legacy appear in the real world. You play as a 23 year old girl named Agatha(I like old world names) and you basically gotta figure out why this happened and fix it.

:p
Well in three days, you can use RPG Maker FES so everyone can play Last Legacy. :) Can't wait to start brainstorming. Whether the resources and tools are limited or not, it will be fun to try and see what kind of story and gameplay that can be made.

Oddly enough RPG Player FES has been up for download for days now and you can "play" what the few early owners put up that they've only just started. As you'd expect it wasn't a very fun experience. :laugh: Interesting though.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Yesterday people here were talking about how ****ty of a person Sargon was. Now I'm not going to excuse the **** he's done in the past, but I just wanted to show that he's not all bad.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
remember when sargon blamed feminists (specifically citing laci) for elliot rodger

also laci is a terf more concerned with "civility" than respect, please don't listen to her as she moans about "sjws"

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well in three days, you can use RPG Maker FES so everyone can play Last Legacy. :) Can't wait to start brainstorming. Whether the resources and tools are limited or not, it will be fun to try and see what kind of story and gameplay that can be made.

Oddly enough RPG Player FES has been up for download for days now and you can "play" what the few early owners put up that they've only just started. As you'd expect it wasn't a very fun experience. :laugh: Interesting though.
What is this rpg maker for? PC like normal I assume?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
The only games I'm grabbing for the summer sale are Metal Gear Rising, and Transformers Fall of Cybertron

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Forgot about that RPG Maker FES...

Could be worth looking into actually...I just wonder how deep it will be in terms of customization...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

RPG Maker Fes doesn't seem to be out yet on 3DS, kind of a shame, I realky want to try it out
Downloaded the BoxBoy demo because I always wanted to try it out.
Am also downloading the Ever Oasis demo to see if it's a wasted opportunity from Nintendo or just, well, RPG Animal Crossing
Izanami, a character only playable in Central Fiction.

Really, I just did it. But holy Black Beast, how are you supposed to do that in an actual match while in Overdrive? I applaud anyone who would be able to do it and have a kill with it. Especially when there is an easier input for activating Za Warudo, even tough you need to land a grab for it.

Yeah, it's easy...if your opponent is sleeping.
I'm not saying the original Za Warudo is easy to do. But just that, the input for Izanami Za Warudo is too hard to use when in actual match. You have a better time to trying to land her Za Warudo grab than anything else. Which I find kinda strange, especially when that, even if you did it. Like the original one, you can still be hit before it activate, like, what the heck?

Also, you have my entire respect if you are able to do Dio Za Warudo in an actual match and doing good damage with it. Really, I respect anyone who can do that because IT'S THE MOTHER ROAD ROALLER ZA WARUDO. HOW YOU CAN'T BE MORE HYPE THAN THAT?!:4iggy:
It just doesn't seem like 360 degree is a hard input tbh, actually pulling it off due to start up is a different thing tho
I haven't really been able to use it an actual player match(because it's hard to stock up considerable amounts os super gauges and I have only played against Alucard)
The ones I WAS able to do against him were in Jotaro/Dio/Shadow Dio by countering one another lol
I got this ad while playing Phantasy Star II.

Yeah.
I remember getting ads for this "game" on Tumblr last year
They were, uh... something, alright

MainJPW

M.T.A

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
remember when sargon blamed feminists (specifically citing laci) for elliot rodger
I don't, but even if that is true that has nothing to do with my post. It doesn't change the fact that Sargon apologized to Laci and Laci accepted his apology. I also said I'm not excusing **** he's done in the past.

also laci is a terf more concerned with "civility" than respect, please don't listen to her as she moans about "sjws"
She literally has been getting harassed online for simply having a dialogue with people who have differing opinions. She's even had someone leak some of her personal information because of it.

She has every right to complain about those people for being so petty. Just like how she's complained about anti-feminists in the past for some of the **** they have done.

And how the hell is she a terf? She's been supportive of people who transition, and also has the belief that there are many genders and supports those who are of a non traditional gender

And what do you even mean by "she's more concerned with "civility" than respect"?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Who's your favorite character and why? Mine's Jacuzzi because he starts out as being a comedy relief character and a bit of a worry wort, but develops into a smart, headstrong person who is good at defending his loved ones.
Isaac and Maria for sure, who couldnt love those two, they are just wild

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Apparently it's pretty good. Between it and OoT/MM3D, Grezzo's gonna go places.
The demo felt imcredibly short but at the same time, it gives you exactly what it is and what to expect from it.
And, honestly, I found it fun.
Not a big priority for me to buy or anything but a game I'd definitely play given the chance.
And this also makes me sad Nintendo neglected it completely because we're going to lose what could potentially be a great series

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't care about Laci, I just like how she has caused the SJW's to eat themselves.

They don't know how to do anything except perpetually be offended

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Do you think you can help me an idiot like me and tell me the good of Marvel Comic today?
A few off of the top of my head:
  • Old Man Logan by Jeff Lemire - Jeff Lemire's writing with this characters is so damn good. Art is a bit iffy at times, mostly between the end of major arcs and the beginning of new ones.
  • Moon Knight by Jeff Lemire - Same as above, art is mostly consistent tho, iirc.

• Ultimates/ Ultimates 2 by Al Ewing - You're doing yourself a disservice if you like Cosmic Marvel and are not reading this.

• Gwenpool by Christopher Hastings - Extreme 4th walling breaking meta stuff happens here, It's amazing.

• Infamous Iron Man by Brian Michael Bendis - Doctor Doom taking up the mantle of Iron Man. It's really good despite the writer's shaky reputation and it being a bit slow.

• Captain America: Steve Rogers by Nick Spencer - I'm only recommending this because the idea of Captain America being a Hydra agent hasn't being done before and is really well written and enjoyable for me, even in spite of people's thoughts on the writer.

• Ms. Marvel by G. Willow Wilson - One of Marvel's better new characters, writing is consistent and fun in my experience.
  • The Mighty Thor by Jason Aaron - Jane Foster Thor book. I love this incarnation of Thor, the story and art are both awesome.
  • The Unwothy Thor by Jason Aaron - Thor Odinson book, 5 issues long. Recounts Odinson's pursuit of Mjolnir from the Ultimate Universe. Definitely read this if you like Thor Odinson better than Jane Foster Thor.
  • Doctor Strange by Jason Aaron - Haven't read this, but I've heard it's really good from other people, especially if you're into the magic side of the MU.
  • All-New Wolverine by Tom Taylor - One of the better legacy characters imo. Really solid series with fun supporting cast to boot.

• X-Men Gold by Marc Guggenheim - Back to basics X-Men, reads well and art is great in spite of the controversy surrounding the first two issues.
  • X-Men Blue by Cullen Bunn - Same as above, but focusing on the younger, time displaced original X-Men.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Skip Marvel and go to DC

A lot of the Rebirth comics have been awesome

And Dr. Manhattan is involved in the plot

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
That reminds me, Iizuka did express his interest in making a sequel to Chaotix...like 7 years ago.

https://www.sonicstadium.org/2010/0...onsiderations-of-knuckles-chaotix-2-nights-3/

I'd prefer a Retro Engine shot at remaking Knuckles Chaotix from The Taxman and crew. Imagine having GOOD level design and a FUN rubber band mechanic.
I would not be against a full-out sequel to Knuckles Chaotix. Iron out the problems of the first and I think you can have something good.

Heck, use it to reintroduce characters like Mighty.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I just say read a mix, since both have some good titles going. No need to miss out on good content over company and ownership dealios.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If you mother****ers knew actual quality comics, ya'll would be reading Garfield.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I just say read a mix, since both have some good titles going. No need to miss out on good content over company and ownership dealios.
>No need to miss out on good content over company and ownership dealios.

You just reminded me of MvCI.

Aaaand now I'm sad :(

I wish someone from Capcom PR would just say that Marvel said no mutants or FF characters in the base roster instead of dancing around it with stupid reasons like the whole 'functions' thing.

Iirc, Seth Killian had to say similar things about Marvel 3 too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If you mother****ers knew actual quality comics, ya'll would be reading Garfield.
Nah, best comic out there is Calvin and Hobbes, **** is too deep for these silly superhero fanboys to understand but it's there if someone decides to stop having ****taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom