• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I started playing Persona 5 yesterday.

So far it's pretty alright. Never played a Persona before, nor do I have much experience with RPGs. So I'm mostly entering new territory with this game.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL, I found a way I can enjoy more Indian food. It probably works for other food as well but I've only tried it on Indian food

I don't like tomatoes and onions, for their texture only not really the taste.

So, I take out all the hard things like chicken then liquify the sauce with the onions and tomatoes

And then re add the chicken and cook it like that!

Chrono.

So far it's pretty alright. Never played a Persona before, nor do I have much experience with RPGs. So I'm mostly entering new territory with this game.
I'll tell you this much. If you ever decide to go back to the old games (3 and 4 especially), you probably won't like them as much.

Cause 5 is... Kinda really different, but also not.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I'll tell you this much. If you ever decide to go back to the old games (3 and 4 especially), you probably won't like them as much.

Cause 5 is... Kinda really different, but also not.
I heard 5 was a good entry point, so I decided to start with that.

If I ever get to 3 or 4, it won't be for quite a while. So I don't think being too used to 5's mechanics would be an issue.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
RPG Maker Fes doesn't seem to be out yet on 3DS, kind of a shame, I realky want to try it out
Downloaded the BoxBoy demo because I always wanted to try it out.
Am also downloading the Ever Oasis demo to see if it's a wasted opportunity from Nintendo or just, well, RPG Animal Crossing

It just doesn't seem like 360 degree is a hard input tbh, actually pulling it off due to start up is a different thing tho
I haven't really been able to use it an actual player match(because it's hard to stock up considerable amounts os super gauges and I have only played against Alucard)
The ones I WAS able to do against him were in Jotaro/Dio/Shadow Dio by countering one another lol

I remember getting ads for this "game" on Tumblr last year
They were, uh... something, alright

It's just the "using it" part that really matter to me. Because if a move is hard to do (and even harder to combo into), no matter how cool the move is, you are just gonig to use move that are easier and safer to use. Which is a shame because Time Stop in fighting game are always cool to pull off!...If you do good damage with it that is.:lol:

Also, how about nine 360 input in a row at precise moment?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Duuuude:denzel: More people on the Persona 5 train hell yeah
The best comic is obviously CAD.

We all know this

these edits never get old
I ****ing love loss.jpg

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I heard 5 was a good entry point, so I decided to start with that.

If I ever get to 3 or 4, it won't be for quite a while. So I don't think being too used to 5's mechanics would be an issue.
Glad to see more people getting into the Persona games.

Sometimes I have a hard time believing that it's been two years since I played Persona 4. It honestly only feels like one. But according to my posting history, it's been two.

Chrono.

Glad to see more people getting into the Persona games.

Sometimes I have a hard time believing that it's been two years since I played Persona 4. It honestly only feels like one. But according to my posting history, it's been two.
Imagine how people who played that back in 2008 must feel.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
So far my only purchases from the Steam Sale have been both Portal games in a bundle since it was such a bargain. Next time I pick up another Steam Card, I'm definitely spoiled for choice. So far, the DanganRonpa bundle has my attention, I've been meaning to get back to the series again. There are a few other games there as well that I wouldn't mind getting, such as the old Ty the Tasmanian Tiger game and maybe one or two indie games I wouldn't mind playing.

Welcome to the Velvet Room! Persona 5's an excellent game, and one of my favourite games from this year so far, so I hope you enjoy it!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Got that 3DS RPG Maker thing. Downloaded one game for it, since apparently I can't download the ability to make my own(which costs money, and that's fair, since just playing other quests is free).

So far, unless I can disable Game Over, well... it won't be something very enjoyable for me. I don't find Game Overs fun at all. I prefer the "lose half the money" thing, since at least then you get to keep any level ups, and know where to go next, keep any items that were hard to get, etc. Feels more balanced and rewards exploration better, imo.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Imagine how people who played that back in 2008 must feel.
I still remember buying Pokemon Explorers of Darkness and my first DS Lite back in 2008. It was in a Target, on the top shelf (DS) and bottom shelf (Darkness). That was also when I got Pokemon Battle Revolution and Super Mario Galaxy.

Man, I think that was the year that I first got my Wii.

So long ago...

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have "OHRRPGCE" which is a very old free RPG maker that uses very basic graphics and junk

I actually have conversed with it's creator before. At one time he was considering adding debuffs to it

I have no idea if he ever did. He sometimes goes years without an update

Edit: LOL, I just played the game I made way back in the day with it. Like, early 2000's back in the day

I really sucked at graphics back then. But I wonder if I can do better now. The pixel count you have to work with is VERY restrictive

Edit 2: 32x40 pixels (For Hero sprites) with what looks like 17 colors. I actually think I can work with that as long as I create it in another program and import it

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
This is confusing as ****.
Amy Pascal, director at Sony Pictures, said Venom takes place in the MCU
Why? Unless Infinity War ends up having the symbiote as a sub plot for Peter, the origin won't make sense then for the MCU. Unless they do Agent Venom I guess, but no way are they going to skip out on Eddie Brock

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I wish you could romance Margaret in Persona 4
Why? Unless Infinity War ends up having the symbiote as a sub plot for Peter, the origin won't make sense then for the MCU. Unless they do Agent Venom I guess, but no way are they going to skip out on Eddie Brock
Kevin Feige is just as confused as us.

I'd like it to be in the MCU honestly. Give some R rated stuff!

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I wish you could romance Margaret in Persona 4

Kevin Feige is just as confused as us.

I'd like it to be in the MCU honestly. Give some R rated stuff!
I want Venom eventually, but it's way too soon for him in the MCU. Especially judging by leaks of the movie
Also the Netflix stuff is MCU and I'm certain it's R rated because of the sex and gore and ****

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I want Venom eventually, but it's way too soon for him in the MCU. Especially judging by leaks of the movie
Also the Netflix stuff is MCU and I'm certain it's R rated because of the sex and gore and ****
Netflix stuff barely counts since they avoid referencing the characters by name to the point it's ridiculous

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I doubt that, Peace Sign completely references the Tournament Arc, with no allusions to anything past or even Stain.
I think they'll chamge ot next week seeing as that's when the new cour starts.
Maybe, I hope it can sound more cooler.
Or they could just change the OP animation, it happens sometime is some anime where they just alter the OP skit.
Dat Iida's "I want to take down Stain"'s face at the end is epic...

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Fiege said that only Spider-Man takes place in the MCU and Tom Holland has said Venom won't happen (and presumably Kraven and Mysterio if it's as a result of Pascal being a ****ing idiot) in the MCU

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
@Shishœ
Iida's face also reminds me of this video clip.
Iida's ego in the nutshell, especially this video's title

Also about Re:Creators recent episode on Sota's past...
You might already know that "suicides" "loneliness" are quite a bit of an overused trope in many Japanese anime and even drama. But to be fair though, the cause of those, cyberbullies, is really a severe crime especially in Asian countries like Japan, Korea, and last but not least my country Taiwan. I know cyberbullies do exist as well in the west, but in Taiwan, there's even famous online celebrities ultimately went suicide due to cyberbullies, trolls, and toxic communities. Seeing Re:Creators bring this trope doesn't really made me feel ill but rather feel more human, which is also why I enjoy the anime movie "A Shape of Voice", because every character in the movie are human.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Fiege said that only Spider-Man takes place in the MCU and Tom Holland has said Venom won't happen (and presumably Kraven and Mysterio if it's as a result of Pascal being a ****ing idiot) in the MCU

Pascal needs to shut her mouth then.
Though in hindsight I'm pretty sure Feige had a heart attack seeing her, Rothman and Avi work together for Venom

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Remember Disney's "That's So Raven" ?

Well, there's going to be a new show where she's a divorced mom and have two kids (one of which inherited her future sight)

wat

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Well, there's going to be a new show where she's a divorced mom and have two kids (one of which inherited her future sight)

wat
It's interesting how Raven and Chelsea's best friend Eddie experienced a divorce of his own parents himself, and Raven was fearful that her own parents would divorce as well in one of the episodes...and now, with this new spin-off, her and Chelsea are divorced mothers themselves.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

wat
"Alright, we already put her brother in the White House and it's about refresh time, how do we milk this franchise further?"

"A cringeworthy and degrading reboot?"

"Naah that's Cartoon Network's job."

"Raven Babiez?"

"Nah, we have about three dozen other franchises we need to save that for. That does give me an idea though, we'll just put the time progression in reverse! Er, normally, rather. I'm sure kids will want to watch their old TV stars as crotchety adults, right?"

"Brilliant!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom