• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I really hope they show off Darksied and Brainiac gameplay for Injustice 2 soon
They'll probably be the last few shown off because Brainiac's the main villain whilst Darkseid is the pre-order DLC character. Then we get proper DLC character announcements.

Today is Flash, Captain Cold and Bane being shown off.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
They'll probably be the last few shown off because Brainiac's the main villain whilst Darkseid is the pre-order DLC character. Then we get proper DLC character announcements.

Aquaman when?

... Who cares? He's useless in the Justice League anyway :V

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Makes sense. When's the stream start? How long does it go for?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Caught up on the last few pages, I'm hyped to hear Invader Zim is coming back! Hopefully its as good as the original.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
TIL that Shrek Super Slam has an actual competitive meta, high-level advanced techniques that are still relatively accessible, and has a forum for it's community called "Shrekboards".

Is this the game the FGC needs?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Interested in that Invader Zim TV movie as well.

Nickelodeon has been pretty good with the nostalgia card lately. Hey Arnold and Rocko are getting TV movies as well.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
they should bring smash crusade to evo so that live audiences can marvel at weegee's lightsaber ****

InsaneAlchemist

Smash Cadet
Well, shortly after the original Club Penguin was taken down in Disney in favor of the supposedly inferior mobile substitute (I haven't looked into it yet so I can't offer my opinion on it), it turns out that there is a better replacement called Club Penguin Revisited. It's the Club Penguin from about 2012-ish (I'm not quite sure) and there's free membership. So far I've been enjoying it a lot by reliving the Club Penguin I remember while having access to the games before the old CP completely blocked off some of the modes for seemingly no reason, thanks to the free membership permitting things like Survival mode of that surfing minigame. If you guys ever see a black-colored penguin named Drawcia, likely hanging around the crowded servers or Ascent, that's me.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You've guessed it, the Queen of Punches herself Tifa Lockhart won. Naturally, I would imagine her as a secondary VII rep if Sephiroth doesn't make the cut. Barret didn't do too bad either.

Now this is covering the rest of the party except a certain pilot (Sorry Cid fans). Your choices are Yuffie, Vincent, Cait Sith, and Red XIII. It makes you wonder what would become of Jenova's special boy next time. ;)

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You've guessed it, the Queen of Punches herself Tifa Lockhart won. Naturally, I would imagine her as a secondary VII rep if Sephiroth doesn't make the cut. Barret didn't do too bad either.

Now this is covering the rest of the party except a certain pilot (Sorry Cid fans). Your choices are Yuffie, Vincent, Cait Sith, and Red XIII. It makes you wonder what would become of Jenova's special boy next time. ;)

There was a problem fetching the tweet
My vote goes to Yuffie.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
User was warned for this post
Edit: this was a really bad thing I did and I'm genuinely sorry for doing it

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So you're a bully on the internet and you think it makes you speeshul. But really you're pathetic and lonely. Not to mention you just got an infraction not even for the bullying. So sad. Every single bit of it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So you're a bully on the internet and you think it makes you speeshul. But really you're pathetic and lonely. Not to mention you just got an infraction not even for the bullying. So sad. Every single bit of it.

I will enjoy it. Cliff got away with worse and should of been banned at least once.

But that's none of my business.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Look. No matter what the issue is. Putting someone on blast in front of a group of people who aren't even a part of it? Immature.

I'm not going to pretend to know the whole picture, because I probably don't, but all I see is a user following another user around and putting what should be personal in a public space.

D

Deleted member

What's with this thread and pointless drama as of recently? First the fly thing, now underwhelming trolling.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Look. No matter what the issue is. Putting someone on blast in front of a group of people who aren't even a part of it? Immature.
Honestly I regret it already

If I'm gonna troll someone it should at least be high quality trolling

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What's with this thread and pointless drama as of recently? First the fly thing, now underwhelming trolling.
I noted that this thread love having drama for some reason from time to time. I don't know, maybe because someone is watching us to make his new anime called "Hokuto no Smash"?
Eh, in any case, I'm still in my bed with my throat sick, far away from the drama of the Internet.

Oh and, Jim Sterling apparantly said that Yooka-Laylee was as bad or even worse as Aliens Colonial Marines, Umbrella Corps and No Man Sky.

Can you feel the salt in the air?:4dk:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I can't lie, I did laugh at the banana peel part, but yeah. that's just a **** move.

---

Latest Extra Credit talks about Auteurs and how our view of them tends to be skewed (think Hideo Kojima, or Sakurai).

Oh and, Jim Sterling apparantly said that Yooka-Laylee was as bad or even worse as Aliens Colonial Marines, Umbrella Corps and No Man Sky.

Are we going to get a repeat of what happened when he gave BotW a 7/10?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
**** this drama bull****, I'm watch Fate/Zero Ranger's Bizarre Space Adventure
I noted that this thread love having drama for some reason from time to time. I don't know, maybe because someone is watching us to make his new anime called "Hokuto no Smash"?
Eh, in any case, I'm still in my bed with my throat sick, far away from the drama of the Internet.

Usually I'd defend Jim as he's usually reasonable, BotW's 7 isn't a ****ing warcrime, but 2/10 was really, really stupid imo. He also called Laylee racist in the review iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom