• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently the actor of Wallace and Gromit died

Edit: I guess he's the voice of Wallace

Died at 96 years

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Finished Volume 2 of RWBY.

The show went from an "alright" to "pretty decent" in my eyes.

The animation improved, even if by a small margin. Some characters I didn't like at first grew on me. The humor improved, but nothing's making me laugh out loud. Action is still pretty amazing.

Looking forward to seeing what Volume 3 is like, I've heard some interesting things about that one from some people.

Also, RWBY has the most badass dog I've seen in any show.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Ribbon mains REPRESENT.
My secondary...admittedly some of my best clutch wins were with Ribbon Girl during last weekend's playsessions...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Died at 96 years
Man, right in the childhood.

RIP Peter Sallis.

Ribbon mains REPRESENT.
Weird.

Not that Ribbon Girl is bad, quite the opposite, but I would've expected Ninjara. Didn't expect Mechanica either.

Guess people really can't punch upwards.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Died at 96 years
Aww man, I absolutely loved Wallace and Gromit. Peter Sallis will be missed.

The Wrong Trousers is my favourite of the shorts. Gotta love the toy train chase. Think I'll go watch it in rememberance.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Man, right in the childhood.

RIP Peter Sallis.

Weird.

Not that Ribbon Girl is bad, quite the opposite, but I would've expected Ninjara. Didn't expect Mechanica either.

Guess people really can't punch upwards.
Mechanica had the best win percentage last week as well...Ninjara was the most used character both weeks however...

Guess it just shows that quality>quantity

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Also RIP Peter Sallis...

Was a good laugh Wallace and Gromit back in the day...

Also tried ketchup on toast because of them...wasn't bad but I'll stick with other better spreads like Marmite

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Mechanica had the best win percentage last week as well...Ninjara was the most used character both weeks however...

Guess it just shows that quality>quantity
Suppose so.

Well played, Mechanica mains.

All three of you.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
A post regarding some interesting leaks regarding Dragon Ball Super appeared on /r/DBZ...

Episode 94 (11 June)
The emperor of Evil's Resurrection! A greeting from mysterious assassins!?

Goku heads towards Fortune-Teller Baba's house to meet with Freeza who has been successfully recruited into being the 10th member for Universe 7. Goten and Trunks visit South Island which #17 looks after.

Episode 95 (18 June)
Goku and Freeza fight together - The 4th Universe's Trap

Members of Universe 9 arrive to Universe 7's Earth to target Freeza. Goku and Freeza are forced to struggle with the belligerent party whilst Universe 4's God of Destruction, Quitela, comes up with a secret plan.

Episode 96 (25 June)
Emergency Situation AGAIN! The last warrior is THAT man?

Freeza has defected to the 4th Universe. The final person of the 7th Universe is still not decided. Because there is not enough time before the tournament, Goku will try to go to the venue with the 9 people as is, and a certain person appears there.†

Episode 97 (2 July)
Who will survive!? The Tournament of Power finally begins!!

At long last the Tournament of Power will be held in the Void World where the warriors and gods from the 8 universes have arrived. There the Grand Priest reveals something shocking. Any warrior who falls from the arena will disappear on the spot.

Episode 98 (9 July)
Title TBA

The Universes are divided into those who take the proposal of Universe 11, and the Universes who do not. Goku is enjoying the situation as members of Universe 7 are targeted by many warriors.

Some speculate that the 'man' who is mentioned in the episode 95 synopsis could either be one of five people:

• Cell
  • Buu
  • Future Trunks
  • Yamcha
Yamcha actually has some backing, believe it or not. Yamcha's VA recently tweeted out this:

"While I can't say any details yet, today I got worn-out talking a lot as Yamcha. I have to do my best tomorrow too."
Man, if "that man" gets to join the team, that'll be crazy, given all the trouble they went to get a certain someone. Still, sandbagging Buu again sucks.

D

Deleted member

2017-06-05 21.21.25.png
Meanwhile, in my platonic gay convo with @Shishœ... Okay, this happened this morning, but still. I didn't have time to post this until now. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hey @CyberHyperPhoenix

I think there's two other options for the DBS spoiler

Even if Yamcha is the most likely at this point or Buu somehow waking up, I think Jaco or Dabura could end up being available. ****, you'd think Jaco would be one of the first choices.

D

Deleted member

For ****s sake when are you two getting married?
Nah, he's just jelly I'm pretty. Especially since now I have a phone with a camera that's not garbage and my hair is getting pretty long. (It looks so much better long, especially since it's well kept.)

>platonic

Y'all play nice now.

*sniff* they grow up so fast...
YOU HAVE NO PROOF IT ISN'T PLATONIC WEIRDO

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Hey @CyberHyperPhoenix

I think there's two other options for the DBS spoiler

Even if Yamcha is the most likely at this point or Buu somehow waking up, I think Jaco or Dabura could end up being available. ****, you'd think Jaco would be one of the first choices.
Jaco could actually be useful thanks to those Super Senses of his. But he'd still be just a peg above Roshi and Tien.

On Dabura, isn't he a complete pacifist now?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
But even then, Stars being a port of Sun and Moon is still a rumor, correct?

I haven't seen any credible Stars rumors except the one from today...

... The one that Stars will be a sequel to SM.

The picture didn't look convincing, but the concept art did for me... though there's an Italian artist that's now admitting he created that picture of Gladion and drew the concept art.
That doesn't count as credible though. There's no way that image is really as it's easy to mod that and pull images up on a switch. There's no way we aren't getting new Alolan forms or that trials are gone, and a translator would not know all this or have such bad grammer/access to the game like that.

The concept art was faked as you say, and there's no reason not to believe that when the guy posted a video of him making it.

The only credible rumor is the euro gamer one stating the game is an enhanced port and on switch. Even that is shaky, yes the rabbids is basically real, but that doesn't mean everything else is. I wouldn't put faith into this especially since it came from 4chan regardless of weather or not Stars is an actual thing.

Won't be long till we know for sure though.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
To be fair, it's possible a Pokemon Stars game could heavily change it up again. I mean, they got rid of Gyms in the latest games. Who knows. I wouldn't entirely write it off at this point. Not saying he's credible entirely, but we need better evidence that he's pulling our leg than grammar(which to be fair, a good way to not get caught is purposely mispelling stuff).

Also, Shishoe x Prince Alucard OTP :troll:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I realized I haven't done my Attack on Titan Chapter 93 review yet, but it seems like it will be like what happened last time where I combined two reviews into one post. Wouldn't mind doing it again.

And now the spoilers for AoT Chapter 94 just came out, and oh boy...

We're finally seeing little Reiner, Bertolt, Marcel, and Annie (as well as Galliard, Pieck, and Zeke) training to become Warriors. The flashback especially focuses on Reiner.

I'm going to enjoy this!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh yeah, mario123007 mario123007 , I just watched the new LWA

Oh so that's why she did those shows but why is it so bad?

WHAT

WHAT

DON'T YOU DARE DO THIS TO ME TRIGGER

No no no no no NO NO NO NO NO!!!1!!
aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*cue montage*
STOP THIS IS NOT OKAY
THIS IS NOT ****ING OKAY
I WAS LITERALLY CRYING SO MUCH DURING THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHY DID THEY DO THIS TO ME? I JOINED THIS RIDE FOR GOOD VIBES I WAS NOT READY FOR THIS ****
****ING **** OF **** ****ING ****

She obviously feels bad after all she did to Akko, so that's why she didn't turn back to her at all. And Akko at first didn't believe it and think she was lying... but then she just keep shouting 嘘だ!!! just gives me the feels.
And this is the part is where Chariot/Ursula is really like All Might but also totally different...
And these fan arts...damn...

Someone draw this before ep22 btw, it's a reference to Luluco.

Ep22 is literally what Chariot did is saying to Akko this:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Jaco could actually be useful thanks to those Super Senses of his. But he'd still be just a peg above Roshi and Tien.

On Dabura, isn't he a complete pacifist now?
Well...

I would think that given the circumstances they'd convince Dabura to help fight it out. Also, did they say how strong Jaco was? I would assume he'd on Krillin's level at the least.

Chrono.

Well...

I would think that given the circumstances they'd convince Dabura to help fight it out. Also, did they say how strong Jaco was? I would assume he'd on Krillin's level at the least.
I don't think they have.

He did take down a bunch of Frieza's mooks in F, but so did Tien and Roshi funnily enough. For now I just put him below Krillin and above Roshi/Tien, mostly because there's not a lot of him to judge and Krillin has been training for this arc.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hm... this shows even the Inklings aren't happy with how you connect the headphone to Switch and with phone....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom