• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't think I'm caught up yet on Gravity Falls yet, but I'm getting there! Slipping time here and there for Steven Universe too. They're both very good shows, so far.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
@Shishœ
I don't you have seen LWA episode 22 yet. So I' not gonna say any spoilers for now
But... I'll just leave this here for a hint on what happened:
And don't get me started on Re:Creator's recent episode, sort of...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

FE Echoes Act 5
Jfc Mycen, I waited the entire game just for you to show up with these terrible bases and not a single item? Clive is better than you

****ing hell, Celica, you had no reason to ever trust Jedah you dumb piece of ****, not even Corrin trusted a CHILD completely, so you can be a little bit skeptical about it.

Anyways, Berkut is a ****ing **** and I hate him, more the love to hate, his breakdown when finding out about Alm was really good but I'm disappointed that he doesn't come off as at least a little sympathetic. Every scene with Rinea was just him shouting at her, I wanted to see them being the lovers they are yet the only affection he shows towards her is "I wanted to make you my empress and hold all of Valentia in our palms together!"

I think it'd be better for him to calm down after what she said about not wanting to be empress and realise he still had her because his actions sound more like of someone who has lost everything, yet to do that is selfish when Rinea is there with him

I feel like Fernand's scene was done much better but his death felt a little forced. Still, I liked his final moments, you could really feel the regret in his lines.

I'm still at the Berkut and Rinea battle and these skills scare me
Let's see if I can do this
OK, surely I'm not the only one that thinks this, but can we talk about how these two characters are very similar to each other:

Let's compare Noel Vermillion and Tatiana, shall we?
  • Both are voiced by Christina Vee
  • Both have long hair
  • Both are very clumsy
  • Both are terrible cooks
  • Both have a very close bond with men that are voiced by Patrick Seitz*. Said men both happen to be blondes (well, Ragna used to be blond before Rachel bit him)
  • Both watched over/took care of men voiced by Patrick Seitz for a period of time (Tatiana taking care of Zeke after he washed ashore, Noel staying with Ragna at Litchi's clinic some point early in the BlazBlue series)
  • Both are quite self-conscious (Noel's is obvious; Tatiana demonstrates this trait when she admits she is terrible and selfish person for not wanting Zeke to regain his memories)
*Although...
Noel is later revealed to be the other half of Saya, Ragna's sister, and ultimately becomes her entirely. Meanwhile, Tatiana is Zeke's lover, so that's one difference between the two women in their regards to relations with men voiced by Patrick Seitz.

And one final, major similarity Noel and Tatiana share:
Both are heavily involved with religion in some way. Tatiana is a Rigelian saint, while Noel becomes a nun during the epilogue of Central Fiction.

So, did I see succeed in preventing you from unseeing Tatiana as Noel now?

Everytime I see Tatiana, I always imagine I'm seeing Noel instead.
Zeke is Patrick Seitz? That explains why his voice is so damn sexy

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Notice how I've never said such a thing even once? Characters aren't chosen to advertise their home series
:4corrin: Literally only got considered because he could advertise an upcoming game, not because of any actual merits l;ike popularity or importance.

Also, Sakurai did note that he chose Mewtwo as the all-time vet, Roy as the Melee Vet, and Lucas as the Brawl Vet
No he didn't. He never stated that. That was more a speculated point than anything he actually said.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I was doing some grinding for Sol and I was killing an enemy with Alm and Clair happened to be nearby but when Alm defeated the enemy, Clair said "You've got a fine figure!" which is something I've never heard her say before.

Stop making me like this ship more Clair :c

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Have you ever wanted to jump off of a bridge so bad that you have a dream about it and get annoyed when it isnt real.

thats me right now
Pokemon Direct will be 8 minutes long apparently. A guess Junichi Masuda talking about past games and then a trailer for Pokemon Stars.
I just a sinnoh remake, thats all I want. I couldnt care less about "stars"

But if "stars" exsist, I hope its on 3DS just to show people that the thing isnt going anywhere

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The Mayor of the World Mike Haggar had won the Final Fight poll. He's the main character and a wrestler, those are two big reason too support him. Both Cody and Guy were tied given the two were equals and Street Fighter veterans. While Maki was last since she's been kind of irrelevant over the years.

Next is the infamous Mad Gear Gang, a group of gangsters who are diverse as one can get. From a pink haired seductive temptress to a freaking football samurai Japanophile with poor Japanese (I dare anyone to call him a weaboo). Your choices are Rolento, Poison, Hugo, and Sodom.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Inb4 Poison wins because she's hot.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The Mayor of the World Mike Haggar had won the Final Fight poll. He's the main character and a wrestler, those are two big reason too support him. Both Cody and Guy were tied given the two were equals and Street Fighter veterans. While Maki was last since she's been kind of irrelevant over the years.

Next is the infamous Mad Gear Gang, a group of gangsters who are diverse as one can get. From a pink haired seductive temptress to a freaking football samurai Japanophile with poor Japanese (I dare anyone to call him a weaboo). Your choices are Rolento, Poison, Hugo, and Sodom.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Inb4 Poison wins because she's hot.
Voting for the samurai weaboo (Sodom).

And yes, he's technically a weaboo.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Voting for the samurai weaboo (Sodom).

And yes, he's technically a weaboo.
> Sodom
> weaboo

Does the term "Japanophile" not exist to you?

And I'm pretty sure Sodom cares more about the culture of Japan than its media (the flag, sai, ninjas, and kabuto).

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Seems surprising Pokemon pushed their special announcement from May, their usual month in recent years for revealing big games, to June.

I'm feeling it's going to be either Stars, DP Remakes, or some kind of special spin-off (yeah, I have this weird idea GameFreak might troll us with this). Of the three, the middle is what I want, while the first is probably most likely.

We'll probably have another trailer for whatever is revealed tomorrow during E3.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Announcing a new game would fit into GameFreaks M.O. of not announcing new games at E3.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I kinda want to know people reaction if it isnt stars. Will there be rage or sadness or will there be both, Smadness?
Minor disappointment. Then immediately getting over it. Par the course, really. :p Though if it's a DPPt remake, I'm more than cool with that. HM overuse aside, Sinnoh had probably my favorite regional geography.

Though likewise, I feel it's fair to ask. If it ends up being Stars/Eclipse/Prism/Sun and Moon sequel/third version, and being for the Switch, how would you react?

It's not a Sinnoh remake nor Pokemon "Stars", GF isn't predictable
It's gonna be Detective Pikachu or Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Of course GameFreak isn't predictable. They waited until early June instead of May. :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Though likewise, I feel it's fair to ask. If it ends up being Stars/Eclipse/Prism/Sun and Moon sequel/third version, and being for the Switch, how would you react?
*shrugs* Idk how Ill feel. I really dont care about this rumored game. but I wont lie when I say I would like it on3DS but didnt they stop making third versions?

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
And just like that, it just got leaked.

Not going to share it here though unless you want to be surprised.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
*shrugs* Idk how Ill feel. I really do t care about this rumored game. but didnt they stop making third versions?
From the looks of it yes, that's why I'm personally banking on it being a sequel, like Black 2 and White 2. Though there's also nothing stopping them from making third versions again.

posting the potential leak from 4chan/gaf/dont really care, because even thlough someone mentioned it, we all know it would show up sooner or later here.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=239229135&postcount=520
i'm a translator working on the upcoming pokémon game which you know as codename "pokémon stars".
I'll be leaving here few infos because u'll soon get an official announcement.

the new game will be available both for 3DS and Nintendo Switch. Only one title, not a couple of games.
the two versions can, of course, communicate.
Game will be again set in Alola, no visiting Kanto. Most of the characters will be grown up, such as Gladion that now fully runs Aether Paradise on his own.
Gyms are now built up. No more Alolan trials.
there will be no new pokémon or megas. Necrozma is getting a new form though. there will be new exclusive Z-moves. Won't say
anything more on them.
while the game is a sequel, plot is heavily focused on past events, such as black & white 2: you'll know more about how Mohn lost his memories, and how Necrozma fell into our world. (hint: "stars"!)
the game is heavily filled with cutscenes, even more than Sun & Moon.

what you see here is a grown up Gladion in his new suit. Feel free not to believe, i don't want any troubles on leaking things. Do not ask anything, I won't be saying more than what's already in the post.

boy is called kaosu, girl is called hoshi

lol Alola pokemon stay relevant forever for smash

Although note a few posts below what Dqrow/bias/etc noted before I could edit

Last edited:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Has this been posted yet?
It sucks there's no MM&B or Switch/3DS version, but having 9/10 see a physical release complete with DLC content is awesome news for both Mega Man fans and Game Preservationists. :love:

Hopefully other Wiiware/PSN/XBLive titles will someday follow suit like Sonic 4 or the Konami Rebirth series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom