• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I started playing Smash Wii U again and remembered that I deleted my data so now I get to play it all over again with DLC.

I seriously suck at this game.

Also I forgot Corrin's entire moveset.

Also x 2 geez Mewtwo sure is fast now.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So here's a question.

If you had to transfer one of the nine Team Fortress 2 classes into Overwatch, who would it be and how would they work?

And vice versa, transfer one of the Overwatch heroes into TF2's 10th class.
I'd put Winston in TF2 solely because he'd be the most out of place.

Meet the Scientist.

skullgirls mobile is probably the most fun ive had with a mobile game.

combos and abilities are satisfying as hell. really enjoying painwheel.

. . .although the fact i like the game it's based on doesnt hurt.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I mean technically.

TF2 has two scientists already.
It's more so a play on the whole "I'm not a monkey...I'm a scientist" quote. :p I didn't forget about Medic or Engineer.

As for the other way around, Spy in Overwatch, for Spy shenanigans.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Where does Nintendo get their Nintendium supply?
They have to heat the compound with Pokemon fire to just the right temperature and then mix it with the finest potions of Hyrule. From there a secret preservation spell handed down from Mushroom Kingdom royalty is cast. Of course, all the spells and preparation in the world isn't always enough, so they use blueprint drafting systems common in the Galactic Federation to draw up designs capable of increased durability.

It's quite the secretive process. The only thing more complicated than how it's made is how they test it. Having Kirby spit it against walls is just the most standard part of wear testing. They even ichor test it, it's quite the small percentage of their userbase but they value allowing it to survive nearly any circumstance the owner could accidentally get it into.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
A Kryptoknife, if you will.

So here's a question.

If you had to transfer one of the nine Team Fortress 2 classes into Overwatch, who would it be and how would they work?

Pyro to Overwatch.
Largely the same but the Flare Gun is an ability, Air blast is like Lucio's push away ability and Ultimate is Pyroland/Mad Axe Rampage.

Overwatch to TF2 is harder though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
To answer the question, I'm mostly indifferent towards the MvCI supposed leak roster. I just feel that Marvel's side could have been a bit better. Namely Panther and Venom, but one is already DLC.

Chrono.

To answer the question, I'm mostly indifferent towards the MvCI supposed leak roster. I just feel that Marvel's side could have been a bit better. Namely Panther and Venom, but one is already DLC.
Actually, both are extremely likely to be DLC.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So here's a question.

I want that fan made 10th Dog class that ValvE hyped up for no ****ing reason.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Not too long along, I did a movie night with some friends of Neil Breen's Fateful Findings. The results were...interesting, to say the least. I bring this up because I just came across a video breaking down the making of his films. The video is a very fun watch, as this type of....film is rarely analyzed on this level. The same author did a video on Tommy Wiseau too.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hey, I found a movie gift card my twin got for Christmas a while back in my room. Since he's no longer here and he probably doesn't have the theater the gift card was made for, I'm sure he won't mind... :smirk:

Gonna use it on Captain Underpants.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mythra Mythra I justvsaw a video of a wild tornado that happend in your home town in, I think, the desert.
The funnel on Riva Palacio? Yeah, that thing looked scary, specially because that same rain system arrived to my city hours later; no tornado danger here but we got a very heavy thunderstorm.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
So here's a question.

Give me Ana or D.Va in TF2. They'll probably work the same way they do in Overwatch, I don't think they'd be that out of place. Well, not Ana at least, I think a little Korean girl in a giant purple mech may be contrasting as hell.

As for the other way around. I dunno, Overwatch sorta has all those classes in some form. Soldier would be Pharah, but without a jetpack, and Scout would be a cross between Tracer, Reaper, and Genji, but with less mobility options (just a double jump). I guess he's super quick, but everyone is super fast in Overwatch on top of their mobility options. I guess the best one would be engineer. He could build a place for people to heal, a turret that faces one way but is strong than torbs. He'd probably need something other than a teleporter since Sym's got that covered.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Someone on r/fireemblem made a thread about this but I wanna mention it here.

One thing we're all forgetting about FE Warriors is the potential for alternate costumes.

Link got his Classic outfit in Hyrule Warriors.

What's stopping Marth from rocking this in glorious high definition?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

One thing we're all forgetting about FE Warriors is the potential for alternate costumes.

Link got his Classic outfit in Hyrule Warriors.

What's stopping Marth from rocking this in glorious high definition?

. . .I suddenly realize how much I want this.

Also:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Roy is more of a rebound kinda guy tbh. Like Ike just dumped me so I'm gonna show him that I'm fine by parading around with Roy, my new boy.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Roy is more of a rebound kinda guy tbh. Like Ike just dumped me so I'm gonna show him that I'm fine by parading around with Roy, my new boy.
Considering Smash Bros fanfiction trends, if anything Ike seems like the rebound.

Well, assuming they aren't in some kind of love triangle or etc.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Honestly not a fan of it.
I can see they wanted to simplify their logo, but I don't like the look of it.
I would have preferred something like the Ubisoft Montreal logo.
Well, it has been a trend these years where logos are being more simplified.

Edit:
Thanks to Mythra Mythra for helping to re-edit the pic by censoring the word.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

I wonder how alternate costumes will be handled in FE Warriors. If anything like Hyrule Warriors, there will be color swaps most likely for everyone besides DLC. But there's also the likelihood of some characters getting special costumes. Marth's old outfit is a possibility like Link's Classic tunic. But I wonder about other characters like Chrom, Robin, Corrin, etc. Heck, are promotion outfits a possibility? Like Grandmaster Robin or Hoshido/Nohr Noble Corrin?
Either way, Chrom seems like a huge candidate for Drastic Alternates costumes, unless they can't do Mirage Chrom due to Atlus....but I hope they take inspiration from the FE Cipher card game for alternates.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Hey, I found a movie gift card my twin got for Christmas a while back in my room. Since he's no longer here and he probably doesn't have the theater the gift card was made for, I'm sure he won't mind... :smirk:

Gonna use it on Captain Underpants.
I've seen the trailers for Captain Underpants, it looks good so far.

I just hope it's as entertaining as it looks. I need some entertainment after the Twins got swept by the most overrated team in Baseball.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*snip*
Tbh I kinda like the recent logo trend, as they look clean, but I wouldn't mind to return to the classic stuff, even if it looks like WordArt.

btw a small bad word is there, censor it.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I've seen the trailers for Captain Underpants, it looks good so far.

I just hope it's as entertaining as it looks. I need some entertainment after the Twins got swept by the most overrated team in Baseball.
Why are the Astros overrated in your opinion? Why don't you think they're fit to win the world series, or the most fit team, in other words?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Of the Contra Corps, Bill Rizer stood above the rest given his protagonist status. Not even his Player 2 partner got any love knowing he's alt material. But Lucia and Jaguar at least got some attention as the more interesting members of the team.

This covers one classic and moves on to the other smaller classics that Konami had. Most of these are shooters with one being a platformer that Wonder Boy took inspiration from. Your choices are Twinbee, Master Higgins from Adventure Island, Moai-kun from Gradius, and a Rush'n Attack Soldier. More classics like Frogger and Antarctic Adventure are coming your way.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
It's sad, really. I LOVE those old logos. It's like companies are abandoning creativity, character, and brand attractiveness in all regards to fill a status quo. I personally don't like that. I love seeing rich design in logos...and these new ones I'm personally not a fan of either :(

Also, since there is a bit of foul language in said image, be careful concerning what is said in a certain image, for the future. Posting the link itself in the future to the image rather than the image itself could work.

Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi To continue our baseball talk, I personally don't even think the Astros are the most likely to win the world series, at this point. Their fielding is mediocre iirc. At this point, I think the winner in October will either be the Yankees (cuz they're the Yankees), or the Nationals (balanced and solid all around).

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I see a censor dodge in your post. Unintentional I'm sure but you might want to edit a certain word out.

The bit about ironing out the Windows logo cracks me up.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I'd totally see Captain Underpants if Wonder Woman wasn't coming. Way more important to see that first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom