• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I just find Lyn not that interesting as a character, and for some reason her breast size seems to increase every time she shows up these days, so I don't like where they're going with her design.
And Charlotte is probably the second-worst character in the entirety of Fates, with only Peri behind her.

I'm a moderator, so obviously what I say is the law. Enjoy your ban, foolish fool. :p
I find that annoying too. It's one thing to see the character naturally grow within a game, because that's what bodies do. It's another to redesign it just to appeal sexually to others. -_-

I like Lyn, don't get me wrong, but yeish.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So apparently... Anime Fire Emblem Heroes has characters that look like they're about to get married, but are actually battling instead?

I am going to assume this is for all those people who wanted to see specific popular female characters in the series become brides? >_<
Except... thats not what its for...

Its to tie in with Japanese thing of Brides in June.. Im thinking this is Lyns costume for winning that poll, I think, she doesnt have another costume, right people who play FE: Heroes?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Im thinking this is Lyns costume for winning that poll, I think, she doesnt have another costume, right people who play FE: Heroes?
I imagine they'd specifically have announced that if it was the case. Plus they are doing special designs for the top four characters from the poll, and you usually get four characters to a banner, so I'd imagine they'll release all four at the same time.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Except... thats not what its for...

Its to tie in with Japanese thing of Brides in June.. Im thinking this is Lyns costume for winning that poll, I think, she doesnt have another costume, right people who play FE: Heroes?
Welp; I also did not know that. Like I said, I'll take back what I mentioned earlier.

I am aware of the popularity poll with Lyn getting another costume, but uh... is this just one of the costumes she's receiving and she might get another one later?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Was watching some gameplay for Crash N. Sane trilogy for Warped...

Man the nostalgia, played the crap out of that game back in the day...

This Trilogy better come to the Switch at some point!

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Hey look, another gimmick banner in Heroes for me to ignore. Neat, more banners for when they start adding actual new characters to the game again.

Though speaking of, I keep almost forgetting to log in to heroes daily since I've started playing Echoes.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hey look, another gimmick banner in Heroes for me to ignore. Neat, more banners for when they start adding actual new characters to the game again.
Sounds like you aren't a fan of these wedding themed characters, huh? If I had to suggest something for the game myself, adding new characters wouldn't hurt and would be better.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Though speaking of, I keep almost forgetting to log in to heroes daily since I've started playing Echoes.
I mean Charlotte IS an actual new character...

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
King Arthur is the greatest comedy with shaky cam I've ever seen.
You could remove the Arthurian names and it would be unrecognizable as one except for maybe the sword in the stone
Like, Merlin, Lancelot and Guinivere? Hope you didn't expect them to be in this movie but here's Mordred as not!Arthur's son and a pointless villain for the first 5 minutes to quickstart this stupid *** movie that makes Family Guy look like a seriously written show.

Probably because that's Lyn

King Arthur was hysterical
I just find Lyn not that interesting as a character, and for some reason her breast size seems to increase every time she shows up these days, so I don't like where they're going with her design.
And Charlotte is probably the second-worst character in the entirety of Fates, with only Peri behind her.

I'm a moderator, so obviously what I say is the law. Enjoy your ban, foolish fool. :p
I can't for more Lyn appearences so her boobs grow more and more comically huge

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Not like you'd have missed out on much, anyway, since they haven't been giving out the daily orbs lately. I've been in a similar boat; log in, see there are no new orbs, log out again. I've trained up nearly all my characters enough to get a good impression of all of them, and without orbs I have no new ones coming in to try out, so it just feels to me like there's not much to do any more. At least I can skip this banner and start saving up orbs again for when they eventually add characters I want like Sigurd, so I can get ten dozen more Sophias and Henrys to sacrifice for their skills.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I swear, if I see THAT opening narration I'm gonna strangle someone
ONCE upon a time there was a lovely prince. BUT SHE HAD an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort. Which could only be broken by LOVE'S FIRST KISS. SHE WAS LOCKED away in a castle guarded by terrible fire breathing, DRAGON. MANY BRAVE KNIGHTS had attempted to free her from this dreadful PRISON. But NONE prevailed. SHE waited in the dragon's keep, in the highest room of the tallest tower. FOR HER TRUE LOVE and true loves first kiss.

HEHEHE, likes that's ever goin' to happen. WHAT A LOAD OF *TOILET FLUSHING*

*DOOR BURSTS OPEN* someBODY ONCE TOLD ME

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Not like you'd have missed out on much, anyway, since they haven't been giving out the daily orbs lately. I've been in a similar boat; log in, see there are no new orbs, log out again. I've trained up nearly all my characters enough to get a good impression of all of them, and without orbs I have no new ones coming in to try out, so it just feels to me like there's not much to do any more. At least I can skip this banner and start saving up orbs again for when they eventually add characters I want like Sigurd, so I can get ten dozen more Sophias and Henrys to sacrifice for their skills.
I pretty much log in to get the daily reward, do arena fights if I haven't yet, and clear the 10th Stratum to get the Shards/Crystals.

On the subject of new characters, they should really add some new people to the 3* pool. There haven't been new ones added to that rarity since the start of the game.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
ONCE upon a time there was a lovely prince. BUT SHE HAD an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort. Which could only be broken by LOVE'S FIRST KISS. SHE WAS LOCKED away in a castle guarded by terrible fire breathing, DRAGON. MANY BRAVE KNIGHTS had attempted to free her from this dreadful PRISON. But NONE prevailed. SHE waited in the dragon's keep, in the highest room of the tallest tower. FOR HER TRUE LOVE and true loves first kiss.

HEHEHE, likes that's ever goin' to happen. WHAT A LOAD OF *TOILET FLUSHING*

*DOOR BURSTS OPEN* someBODY ONCE TOLD ME
omg what is going on in this post. Am I tripping from being tired?

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Everyone is talking about Fire Emblem: Heroes, and here I am just waiting for FE: Warriors to come out so I can know if it'll just be pandering to the new fanbase, or help rejoin the two fanbases back together... (I think it'll probably be the latter...at least I hope...)

*to Nintendo* Unite us, unite the clans!

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Some talk about Charlotte?

Charlotte has an extremely fan-servicey design, but I think she was one of the more enjoyable characters in Fates. Yes, she's a gold digger, but her supports with Xander explain why she resorts to it and it's pretty sympathetic. She also has moments where she's pretty kind (really shows in her supports with Kaden). Charlotte can also be pretty funny.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Was watching some gameplay for Crash N. Sane trilogy for Warped...

Man the nostalgia, played the crap out of that game back in the day...

This Trilogy better come to the Switch at some point!
There are some conflicting reports in regards to N-Sane Trilogy's exclusivity.

Some are saying its timed exclusive, others are saying it's just a PS4 exclusive.

Guess we'll have to wait and see. If we do get new Crash games because of the N-Sane Trilogy, I do expect those to be multiplatform.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
A thunderstorm stopping Turn Left reminded me there's life outside of watching cars go vroom all day long.

CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix did you watched on detail the preview of the next DBS episode?

Because Im sure Caulifla is a SSJ2 in said preview

Episode 92

Episode 93 Preview

Notice how the hair is more upwards and has less bangs in the second image.

Damn Cabba is a Super Saiyan Generator Machine.
Yeah, I noticed that, but I wasn't sure if that was intentional or not. I definitely agree with that last sentiment :laugh:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Sigh, tonight just isn't the night. After I clearly told them that I don't want to go, they had to drive all the way to my doorstep and take me with them because it's such a big emergency.

Aren't the doctors by themselves useful enough in the situation, why me? I hate my life....

Ivander

Smash Legend
So, Bride Lyn's weapon, plus Close Combat. Lyn's weapon as well as her B skill don't mention anything about her not being able to counterattack. So, could she counter somebody and than leave them as a sitting duck for the next turn? Depending on her stats, she sounds like she could be a potential bait and counter character.
Some talk about Charlotte?

Charlotte has an extremely fan-servicey design, but I think she was one of the more enjoyable characters in Fates. Yes, she's a gold digger, but her supports with Xander explain why she resorts to it and it's pretty sympathetic. She also has moments where she's pretty kind (really shows in her supports with Kaden). Charlotte can also be pretty funny.
It shows people's tendency to look on the outside more than the inside. And in some cases, their tendency to be quickly judgemental.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
On the subject of new characters, they should really add some new people to the 3* pool. There haven't been new ones added to that rarity since the start of the game.
I think they will have to, eventually. They probably have some plan where they'll drop a lot of 4* or 5* units who have been around from the start into the 3* pool a few months into the game's life cycle or something. Ideally I think they'd have one or two fixed banners, where they have no focus units, it doesn't update, and there are only about 50 or so units to pull from, and then the new banners can rotate older units in and out to make way for the newcomers. With the way it is right now, where they just throw every newcomer into the same pool, it just isn't sustainable. If they keep going like this, eventually it'll be pretty much impossible for anyone to get any of the characters they want. Even considering that the developers want people to keep pulling so they can keep making money, if the summoning pools get too bloated it'll just put people off before too long.

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
I don't know why everyone doesn't like her...she seems a good enough character...even if she isn't developed as much as Hector or Eliwood (If I understand everyone's criticisms of her correctly), she still seems like an okay character to me... What's your problems with her?

And I've also noticed that.... Eventually, they'll get even bigger than Camilla's boobs, at which point they will swallow the earth and plunge it into an age of darkness. :demon:

The Amazing Race ( TV show) went to south korea for part of the race.

One of the stops made the players nees to take a rpund off of pro players in street fighter 5. Super weird seeing a video game on a show like this.

Hillarious watching people button mash though.

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
The Amazing Race ( TV show) went to south korea for part of the race.

One of the stops made the players nees to take a rpund off of pro players in street fighter 5. Super weird seeing a video game on a show like this.

Hillarious watching people button mash though.
:laugh: Oh goodness!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Charlotte is trying to marry a rich man, so she's showing off her body to put herself out there.

She's one of the fanservicey designs I'll defend as it makes sense within the context of the character.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
SonicFox won Injustice 2 to the surprise of no one.

Red Hood looks pretty cool too.

Hope he get's his outfit from his Arkham Knight DLC through gear.
Grifter/Agent 37 Premier skins would be cool too.

Gunkata man lives! I'm really interested to play him now that I got the game. He's looking sick so far. Especially that super.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 has already made more money than the first film.

And it'll be the first CB film without Iron Man, Batman or Spider-Man to make over $800 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom