• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yeah, I noticed that, but I wasn't sure if that was intentional or not. I definitely agree with that last sentiment :laugh:
Imo it is intentional, Cauli might go Super Saiyan 2 to hold the berserk Kale.

Give her a couple more hours and she could reach Super Saiyan Blue lol

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Wow, do I feel like a moron.

Somehow I only just now realized that the Pegasus Cheese, Soma, etc are actually stat boosters. I never actually read their descriptions. >_>

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 has already made more money than the first film.

And it'll be the first CB film without Iron Man, Batman or Spider-Man to make over $800 million.

Marvel's ability to turn C tier superheroes into household names is something to admire.

I think they could make a new Howard the Duck movie and manage to make a lot of money. He is technically part of the MCU after all.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
QUICK! BEFORE THE NINTENINJARAS COME SHUT IT DOWN!!

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I don't know why everyone doesn't like her...she seems a good enough character...even if she isn't developed as much as Hector or Eliwood (If I understand everyone's criticisms of her correctly), she still seems like an okay character to me... What's your problems with her?
I don't think she's bad, as such, just... kind of plain. She doesn't have that much to do in the story; outside of her own story, which is just a glorified tutorial, you could remove her from the game and nothing about the main plot would change. So she just ends up not getting a whole lot of time to develop as a character, compared to the other lords. If she had featured more in the main story, and had more time to develop, I might have more reason to like her. Even considering her as just a regular minor character, her supports don't really reveal anything especially surprising or interesting about her, or anything that you might not have expected based on what you see of her during the story. Maybe saying I don't like her is overstating it, since she doesn't really do anything to make me dislike her; she just doesn't stand out to me that much, is all.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This is a waste of time. Could have stayed home and slept in my bed. But noooooooooo.

I have to babysit Aussie while she's sleeping on a couch all night long. And the smug smartypantses are playing the "you are not allowed to go home until she's feeling better" card. Can't they just like take her to a hospital room or something? Why do I have to watch her when she's obviously not a child? The world may never know.

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
I don't think she's bad, as such, just... kind of plain. She doesn't have that much to do in the story; outside of her own story, which is just a glorified tutorial, you could remove her from the game and nothing about the main plot would change. So she just ends up not getting a whole lot of time to develop as a character, compared to the other lords. If she had featured more in the main story, and had more time to develop, I might have more reason to like her. Even considering her as just a regular minor character, her supports don't really reveal anything especially surprising or interesting about her, or anything that you might not have expected based on what you see of her during the story. Maybe saying I don't like her is overstating it, since she doesn't really do anything to make me dislike her; she just doesn't stand out to me that much, is all.
Yeah, I guess that's fair enough...you are kind of right...
I guess that just doesn't bother me personally.... I don't really have a problem with her... I actually really like her name...if I ever have I daughter, I'm going to name her that...

Especially since she's one of the best characters in the game...

This is a waste of time. Could have stayed home and slept in my bed. But noooooooooo.

I have to babysit Aussie while she's sleeping on a couch all night long. And the smug smartypantses are playing the "you are not allowed to go home until she's feeling better" card. Can't they just like take her to a hospital room or something? Why do I have to watch her when she's obviously not a child? The world may never know.
Well, you still have us! :grin:

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Because they want babies dammit!

I will accept any and all penalties I earned

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Because they want babies dammit!

I will accept any and all penalties I earned
Yeah, because they would totally want babies after a fainting issue that needed diagnosis....

I can see why because the air conditioning is nonexistent there.

Well, you still have us! :grin:
That's what they all say. And things like this is PR nonsense.

"she's kind of plain"

well no ****, she's a lady from the plains :troll:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah, because they would totally want babies after a fainting issue that needed diagnosis....

I can see why because the air conditioning is nonexistent there.

That's what they all say. And things like this is PR nonsense.
Wait, Aussie fainted due to lack of air conditioning ajd heat? ****, that's bad. No windows or anything to open?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'd consider that to be a part of a strong Switch showing since they skipped Wii U aside from spin-offs.

It BETTER be at E3.
I like to keep by expectations low so that one if it doesnt show, I wont be joining all the uber dissapointed people calling for nintendos head and I can go away with "Darn"

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Waiting for e3...

Trying not to expect a Metroid title to be revealed...but will probably still be disappointed if there is none revealed...

Nintendo please surprise me...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Wait, Aussie fainted due to lack of air conditioning ajd heat? ****, that's bad. No windows or anything to open?
I don't know, their house should be big enough for windows and ****.

Unless they think they are too good for air conditioning and didn't want to use it in the first place. Sounds like my Dad in a nutshell.

Them wanting me to burn all night is probably punishment for that one time.

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
I don't know, their house should be big enough for windows and ****.

Unless they think they are too good for air conditioning and didn't want to use it in the first place. Sounds like my Dad in a nutshell.

Them wanting me to burn all night is probably punishment for that one time.
What house doesn't have a window?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What house doesn't have a window?
An obviously low budget one. But that house has plenty of windows unless they keep them closed to avoid bugs from getting in (especially those ****ing bees).

We have a reason to since the bug nets for some of ours were torn over the years (especially by a certain cat). They have no excuse. I wouldn't be surprised if this was their own fault.

Thatkidwiththeafro

The Pink Panther's Bro!
NNID
Mr.F-ZeroBias
Hey fellow smashers.... Afro's been writing a fan ficition on WattPad, and he wants your honest opinion on the work so far. Keep in mind, that it is intended for mature audiences, but figuring that many of you can handle it, I figured it would be alright. If not, I'll remove the link. Enjoy! - Afro

https://www.wattpad.com/story/99226968-love-me-ryu-san

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
When it comes to expanding Heroes' three and four star pools, I'm just hoping they demote Mae and Boey to them after Celica's banner ends.

That way I can at least have a shot of getting them. :(

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
My house doesn't have doors or windows.
I feel sad for you...
An obviously low budget one. But that house has plenty of windows unless they keep them closed to avoid bugs from getting in (especially those ****ing bees).

We have a reason to since the bug nets for some of ours were torn over the years (especially by a certain cat). They have no excuse. I wouldn't be surprised if this was their own fault.
I guess so...

You guys get wasps as well? Our bees over here in Fresno don't get that bad...it's the wasps that you really need to watch out for...they're EEEEEEEVIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL
ok So I goggled "houses without windows" and I was not disapointed at the images
What kind of images did you get?
Hey fellow smashers.... Afro's been writing a fan ficition on WattPad, and he wants your honest opinion on the work so far. Keep in mind, that it is intended for mature audiences, but figuring that many of you can handle it, I figured it would be alright. If not, I'll remove the link. Enjoy! - Afro

https://www.wattpad.com/story/99226968-love-me-ryu-san
Wait, isn't Wattpad for like...13 year-olds and lower?

Ivander

Smash Legend
When it comes to expanding Heroes' three and four star pools, I'm just hoping they demote Mae and Boey to them after Celica's banner ends.

That way I can at least have a shot of getting them. :(
Boey and Genny I could see. I don't see Mae happening because of that Blue Tome EXP skill, just like how Faye wasn't demoted while Lukas and Clair were.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
In a minute, I'm going to be like Dr. Cortex and sleep with big bags of ice for my head.

Better than sweating in my sleep.

IYou guys get wasps as well? Our bees over here in Fresno don't get that bad...it's the wasps that you really need to watch out for...they're EEEEEEEVIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL
We get both. We still have a wasp nest above our door to this day and never did anything about it. The wasps are always around to say hi in our years while bees are just there for the violets that grow.

The wasps are crazy, but bees can be just as aggressive when I was bitten by one during a walk last year. Those yellow buggers just need to buzz off and make honey or something.

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
In a minute, I'm going to be like Dr. Cortex and sleep with big bags of ice for my head.

Better than sweating in my sleep.

We get both. We still have a wasp nest above our door to this day and never did anything about it. The wasps are always around to say hi in our years while bees are just there for the violets that grow.

The wasps are crazy, but bees can be just as aggressive when I was bitten by one during a walk last year. Those yellow buggers just need to buzz off and make honey or something.
Wait, I thought bees don't bite? I thought they only sting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom