• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
TIL Rika Matsumoto did a concert in México.

I would happily saved some money to travel to the capital to see her performance if I knew. :substitute:
Actually, I didn't knew she does worldwide tours.
I didnt know either :104: I really want to see her in person so bad. Rika Matsumoto is my gardian angel that sings the hypest songs

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Phantom R was victorious this round. His game was well received and many wanted a proper follow up to Rhythm Thief for years. Ash from Hell Yeah was close however, people like undead rabbits. Sei and Total War's Shogun lost in dead last.

We are getting close to the end and there are a few smaller series left petite I do a general Yakuza and Valkyria series poll. These are a bit more obscure, two are from arcades
with one from a DS RPG and another from a Japan-only WiiWare title. Your choices are Pole from Pole's Big Adventure, Popo from Mushiking, Kyrie Illunis from Sands of Destruction, and Wang Yi from Sangokushi Taisen.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Has anyone ever looked into "Sovereign Citizens"...

Because they are friggin' crazy

They believe the articles of confederation is the true constitution of the US. Which, it was the first constitution before the real constitution. Technically, it was removed and replaced with the current constitution because the articles of confederation didn't allow the government to tax its citizens.

If that was all, that wouldn't be TOO CRAZY...

But it goes beyond that. They believe that when the US replaced the articles of confederation, the US changed it's status to a corporation going through bankruptcy and with that status as a corporation instead of a country is running on maritime laws.

They believe they don't have to follow the US laws because only the word of the articles of confederation are true law and the rules enforced by the corporations lapdogs, "The police", doesn't apply to them.

They also believe that people born in the US are all born as slaves to the corporation and as slaves they can sell part of their worth to dissolve ANY form of debt they accumulate. Thinking the birth certificate is a bond worth a nearly infinite amount of money and all they have to do is tell whoever they owe money to, including the government, to just deduct it from that.

Edit: They also believe people in the US are legally not people, but "Sea vessels"
Isn't there also something about them saying that the fact that some flags have gold fringes as proof that the court they're in is using maritime law, and as such they can get off scott free? It's weird, man.

Apparently a lot of it started gaining traction when a certain video of a court session was taken out of context. A guy claimed he was a sovereign citizen and spewed out some mumbo jumbo, only for the judge to look befuddled and defeated, cutting to black with text saying the guy was let off. Turns out, to the surprise of no one, the guy was found guilty in reality. And yet at video is a rallying point for these guys...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Phantom R was victorious this round. His game was well received and many wanted a proper follow up to Rhythm Thief for years. Ash from Hell Yeah was close however, people like undead rabbits. Sei and Total War's Shogun lost in dead last.

We are getting close to the end and there are a few smaller series left petite I do a general Yakuza and Valkyria series poll. These are a bit more obscure, two are from arcades
with one from a DS RPG and another from a Japan-only WiiWare title. Your choices are Pole from Pole's Big Adventure, Popo from Mushiking, Kyrie Illunis from Sands of Destruction, and Wang Yi from Sangokushi Taisen.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
> Pole's Big Adventure

I haven't heard that name in a long time. Still a damn shame it was never localized. It looked quite fun as satire of 8-bit games with gags that mess with you or the game itself.

That gives me an idea.

Pole vs Sheriff DEATH BATTLE when? The battle of the 8-bit cowboys.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
> Pole's Big Adventure

I haven't heard that name in a long time. Still a damn shame it was never localized. It looked quite fun as satire of 8-bit games with gags that mess with you or the game itself.

That gives me an idea.

Pole vs Sheriff DEATH BATTLE when? The battle of the 8-bit cowboys.
Pole DESTROYS Sheriff with ease. That wouldn't be a fair fight.

For starters, he killed a polar bear that was eight times bigger than him just by rapidly shooting him. He's also got the ability to glitch the game however he wants, even screwing the entire screen up.

Unless Sheriff get a new game with more feats, he can't beat him. Maybe Turbo from Wreck It Ralph would be a better match.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Ay yo dood, Level-5 is working on something for Switch. I highly doubt its Layton but maybe Fantasy Life
Didn't they say something about the system being good for competitive games?

Sounds like Inazuma Eleven to me.

I'm sure if the Switch does well they'll start moving other franchises over too, though. They had the same level of skepticism your average forum goer had about the hybrid concept prior to actually playing the Switch themselves, so they're getting a bit of a late start planning things for the system.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Didn't they say something about the system being good for competitive games?

Sounds like Inazuma Eleven to me.

I'm sure if the Switch does well they'll start moving other franchises over too, though. They had the same level of skepticism your average forum goer had about the hybrid concept prior to actually playing the Switch themselves, so they're getting a bit of a late start planning things for the system.
I never played Inazuma Eleven really, just watched the anime but what I really want is another Fantasy Life

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
God damn, my Forsyth is blessed. He gets loads of buffs each level.

Think this is a character I'll consciously put work into out of sheer curiosity.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Which characters aren't you familiar with? They definitely seemed to be pulling in some lesser known characters, though that does help to get them more spotlight.
Which ones are you referring too, because I'd be happy to explain any of them
Atrocitus(I guess he's a red lanturn but that's all I know), Black Adam, Blue Beetle, Brainiac, Cheetah, Darkseid, Doctor Fate, Firestorm, Gorilla Grodd, Swamp Thing, Grid, Vixen, Reverse Flash(I assume he's a Flash villain) and Power Girl.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Oh, and Pole can become a Super Saiyan too. And he doesn't even need it to bust a planet.

So yeah Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan , Sheriff would be overkilled if he faces him.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Atrocitus(I guess he's a red lanturn but that's all I know), Black Adam, Blue Beetle, Brainiac, Cheetah, Darkseid, Doctor Fate, Firestorm, Gorilla Grodd, Swamp Thing, Grid, Vixen, Reverse Flash(I assume he's a Flash villain) and Power Girl.
You don't know who Brainiac or Darkseid are?
They're the biggest Supes villians not Lex Luthor

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Forsyth has a 7% Crit Rate and yet he just dished out 5 Crits in a row for me.

Literally what the hell, does he have some sort of hidden Crit booster?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Does he have any supports that boosted his crit chances?
I haven't had any support conversations involving him.

I always keep Silque near him if he's to do some serious tank work for heals but she doesn't offer him any boosts and I'm not seeing extra orange segments on his attack forecast meters.

Also he just made it 6 Crits. Maybe it's just me but this guy seems ridiculous and I haven't even promoted him.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wow. Not even Braniac? He's like the 2nd most known Superman villain after Lex Luthor. Well, you'll know most of these guys by watching this stuff. If you're interested anyway.

- Superman the Animated Series
- Justice League/JL Unlimited
- Batman Brave and the Bold
- Young Justice
- Flashpoint Paradox(this one's a movie)
- Flash(it's one of the cheesier ones, but features a lot of those guys)

Gorilla Grodd is also a Flash villain. Blue Beetle(there's 3 of them) is a fan favorite, but Jaime's only been around since 2009.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I never thought I'd play a Nintendo game with a direct reference to breastfeeding, but here we are.

WVW69kV_LJgGKtw4T_.jpg

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Ivander

Smash Legend
So......Mei has the Haruhi dance and Pharah has a Rocket Launcher Guitar..... Also, Reaper has the Best "Dance". And.......

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I never thought I'd play a Nintendo game with a direct reference to breastfeeding, but here we are.

Well I mean, Awakening did, but it wasn't as overt. Chrom says he'll hire a wet nurse for Baby!Lucina so her mother can continue fighting against the Valmese Empire. But yeah, not as overt as this one. :p

Also obligatory Milk Drink in Pokémon comment.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
While Aku may have blown up his head, but he can't destroy the magic that is his fandom babe.
Great word my friends.
He be always the true star of Season 5 in my eyes.
54a.gif

Heck yeah, babe!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, what traits do you like in character designs? I've always been a big fan of characters wearing masks. I'm more of fan of baggier pants or armor(provided it's not too complex), but some characters pull off spandex well. I also like blank eyes a lot for some reason.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Wow. Not even Braniac? He's like the 2nd most known Superman villain after Lex Luthor. Well, you'll know most of these guys by watching this stuff. If you're interested anyway.

- Superman the Animated Series
- Justice League/JL Unlimited
- Batman Brave and the Bold
- Young Justice
- Flashpoint Paradox(this one's a movie)
- Flash(it's one of the cheesier ones, but features a lot of those guys)

Gorilla Grodd is also a Flash villain. Blue Beetle(there's 3 of them) is a fan favorite, but Jaime's only been around since 2009.
I'd also throw in Static Shock since he has a decent chance to be DLC

D

Deleted member

Never have.

All I know about from Superman is Lex, Bizzaro and Doomsday.
There is only one punishment: the sentence... is death
I haven't had any support conversations involving him.

I always keep Silque near him if he's to do some serious tank work for heals but she doesn't offer him any boosts and I'm not seeing extra orange segments on his attack forecast meters.

Also he just made it 6 Crits. Maybe it's just me but this guy seems ridiculous and I haven't even promoted him.
I've seen people saying that crits are way more common in Echoes, and I've seen constant 5~15% crits in two playthroughs
Either it has some hidden new formula or it's a hige ****ing coincidence

Desaix never had some tiddie, that's why he so grumpy and mean

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'd also throw in Static Shock since he has a decent chance to be DLC
I'd hope so. I mean, if we can have Captain Cold and Sub-Zero at least. Not to mention Ivy/Swamp, Superman/girl and Catwoman and Cheetah. But with Black Adam, and potentially Raiden; Static on top of that could be a bit too redundant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom