• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Although I unfortunately cannot participate in this poll among the others due to not owning a Twitter account, I have played Spiral Knights for at least 1000+ hours and my vote would go to a Spiral Knight as a result. I wouldn't be surprised if I was one of the few people to even know about Spiral Knights in the first place as it hasn't received new content in quite a long time. :p

Oh yeah, I don't believe Sega owns the game anymore; it now belongs to Gray Havens, former members of Three Rings, which was owned by Sega.
I know, I've ****ed up. But at least you seem to like Spiral Knights, I never played it myself because I'm new to PC gaming. Too late to make any changes.

On the bright side, he's faring well beside Hibana with Zephr in the lead. What can I say, chicks dig guns and pretty boys.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Nintendo's E3 thing will be an hour long? The Digital Events have always had a faster pace than the stage presentations, so this should be plenty of time.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What does a shirt do for thunder?

Funny that my dog never reacts to thunder (one time one was so loud I jumped but she didn't flinch or anything).
Makes him feel a bit more safe. He used to not care about thunder but asfter a few seizures he had, he changed. Now he walks around a lot and goes under tables

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I hope to god I get my goodies on E3 or else I'm gonna have a very serious to talk to Daddy Atlus that may-or-may-not end up with someone getting hurt
Oh yeah, RWBY Chibi started a few days ago
Hasn't RWBY Chibi existed since at least a year? Have I missed something or?

Chrono. Chrono. A Distant Demon A Distant Demon

WWE apparently is promoting Jinder as a huge babyface in India, but I can't check the promos because they're blocked for the rest of the world. Well played, Meekmahan :v

Time to get FalKoopa into wrestling.
You dont need promos. Just stremable
https://streamable.com/72790

Honestly, i've realized I have no interst in anything going on in WWE anymore
My favorite, Jericho, is basically retired

Braun is iinjured

Dean and the Miz are doing a feud that already happened

Dont care for Finn

New Day are MIA

Women's division has been ****ed since the shakeup

Brezango, Hardys, and Shesaro arent enough for me to stick around though

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Chrono.

I still can't believe Jinder is champion.

We live in a world where Zack Ryder was jobbed out but Jinder is world champion.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I hope to god I get my goodies on E3 or else I'm gonna have a very serious to talk to Daddy Atlus that may-or-may-not end up with someone getting hurt

Hasn't RWBY Chibi existed since at least a year? Have I missed something or?

how many times do I have to tell you Atlus doesnt love you anymore?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/weapons/swords/

The Brave Sword n Echoes is basically a killing edge. It's weaker than the Shadow Blade, but is also lighter and has that massive +30 crit.

However I would recommend not making it into a Brave Sword, you can get those a lot of other ways. Ilwoon is much harder to get your hands on.
Oh I got the brave sword from killing Deen, I was just at the smith and saw it could become a shadow blade so I was curious.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Here's something interesting.

Hirokazu Yashuhara, one of the lead designers of the classic Sonic games, has shown some never before seen concepts of when Sonic 2 was meant to have time travel.
They all have the same map, I noticed that the area in the map has Green Hill (probably meant to be Emerald Hill) and in the same area of the third map is Hill Top.

Considering Emerald Hill and Hill Top use similar assets in the final game, seems like Hill Top was meant to be a past version of Emerald Hill.

Chrono.

And Mojo eliminated Jinder from the Battle Royale and he has barely done anything since then.

RIP Hype, bro.
Oh god lol I forgot about Mojo.

And so continues WWE's ability to do nothing with the Andre winner.

Hirokazu Yashuhara, one of the lead designers of the classic Sonic games, has shown some never before seen concepts of when Sonic 2 was meant to have time travel.
They all have the same map, I noticed that the area in the map has Green Hill (probably meant to be Emerald Hill) and in the same area of the third map is Hill Top.

Considering Emerald Hill and Hill Top use similar assets in the final game, seems like Hill Top was meant to be a past version of Emerald Hill.
I didn't know this. That's pretty fascinating.

And so continues WWE's ability to do nothing with the Andre winner.
Ok so, I only started watching around No Mercy, but it seems like Baron has been getting a pretty decent push since then, or at least he was until wrestlemania killed his momentum

Multiple big wins and multiple big opportunities, including being in the elimination chamber and always made to look strong. After losing at Mania he kind of fell flat though. . .

Chrono.

Ok so, I only started watching around No Mercy, but it seems like Baron has been getting a pretty decent push since then, or at least he was until wrestlemania killed his momentum

Multiple big wins and multiple big opportunities, including being in the elimination chamber and always made to look strong. After losing at Mania he kind of fell flat though. . .
Yeah Baron so far has been the exception.

But that's still 1 out of 4 Andre winners (granted they could still do something with Mojo later in the year, who knows.)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I still can't believe Jinder is champion.

We live in a world where Zack Ryder was jobbed out but Jinder is world champion.
That shakeup patch buffed Jinder from jobber to Champion so fast lol.

I think he can be a great heel, just needs more mic and less Singh bros to make him more appealing.

Now #PushCesaro, WWE

You dont need promos. Just stremable
https://streamable.com/72790
Plz tell me thay commentary is real.

D

Deleted member

This is the first episode of the second season
Oh, alright, good to know I'm not crazy or anything
RWBY Chibi was pretty bad though, how did it get a S2?
Oh by the way Shish, I actually know a guy who works at Atlus. This is what he said about EOV
View attachment 129510
the joke is Atlus hates Europe so ofc I wouldn't know an insider
You are the reason Europe needs to wait 8 more months than America for anything from Daddy Atlus

Chrono.

That shakeup patch buffed Jinder from jobber to Champion so fast lol.

I think he can be a great heel, just needs more mic and less Singh bros to make him more appealing.

Now #PushCesaro, WWE

Plz tell me thay commentary is real.
Jinder is untested (in more ways than one...), but I actually found his match with Orton to be really good. I was surprised.

I'm willing to give him a shot, he could turn out great for all we know.

D

Deleted member

Someone who doesn't exist: "Hey, how's your Nuzlocke going?"
Me: "Uhm, it's doing great, why do you ask?"
Me: *war flashbacks*

I'm on the second island, I just beat Olivia.
These are my currently alive catches

As you can see, nothing usable without grinding
My team? Well...

I need to grind Trand and fast because I only have one area before the whole Aether thing and the Hau battle. I'm scared of his Raichu because no one has good enough Sp. Def and the typing to tank it.

Also, does Imgur have people who look out for new posts? This is the second one I make that gets a comment within SECONDS
You're implying I care.
Though you didn't prove me wrong on EOV being trapped in a The World/Bite the Dust combo
>"Trapped in the moment of death"
>No mention of Golden Experience
This just proves you're a ****ing casual

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

My team? Well...

I need to grind Trand and fast because I only have one area before the whole Aether thing and the Hau battle. I'm scared of his Raichu because no one has good enough Sp. Def and the typing to tank it.

Also, does Imgur have people who look out for new posts? This is the second one I make that gets a comment within SECONDS

If you watched Ex-Aid you'd know that the green ****-o is already a big ass Za Warudo reference, he doesn't need more
Also
>calling me a casual
>has read less than I have (1-4 and 6-7)
>only watches anime

D

Deleted member

My team? Well...

Hey, how's your Nuzlocke going?

There, that person exists now.

*Golden Experience Requiem.

Normal Gold Experience doesn't have that ability. That'd be like confusing Silver Chariot and Silver Chariot Requiem.

Or any of the Requiem stands that the 36 Kars on Mars use.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Green Hill was actually supposed to be in Sonic 2, they cut it due to time constraints (like a lot of zones really).

Perhaps it's for the best though, people would have gone mad over it. :p

D

Deleted member

If you watched Ex-Aid you'd know that the green ****-o is already a big *** Za Warudo reference, he doesn't need more
Also
>calling me a casual
>has read less than I have (1-4 and 6-7)
>only watches anime
But the description of his state is literally GER, I don't care if he's already a Jojo reference, nothing says he can't be MORE than one Jojo reference
Hey, how's your Nuzlocke going?

There, that person exists now.

*Golden Experience Requiem.

Normal Gold Experience doesn't have that ability. That'd be like confusing Silver Chariot and Silver Chariot Requiem.

Or any of the Requiem stands that the 36 Kars on Mars use.
It's getting pretty ****ty, if it wasn't clear already
Though I like my team so far, they're not Pokemon I've ever used enough to know how they fully function. I also liked Kadabra too but, well, we all know how THAT ended

C'mon, now you're just getting pedantic

D

Deleted member

But the description of his state is literally GER, I don't care if he's already a Jojo reference, nothing says he can't be MORE than one Jojo reference

It's getting pretty ****ty, if it wasn't clear already
Though I like my team so far, they're not Pokemon I've ever used enough to know how they fully function. I also liked Kadabra too but, well, we all know how THAT ended

C'mon, now you're just getting pedantic

We'll see if I'm being pedantic once I put you the **** to sleep in HftF with Silver Chariot Requiem.

*CoughItsUselessinthegameCough* Polnarref mine as well be in a wheel chair like he was in part 5.

Actually, that's a thing in MUGEN

Speaking of which, speedwagon is also in MUGEN, but as an assist attack for Jonathan.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

The first map reminds me of the one from the Master System/Game Gear Sonic 1 game.

D

Deleted member

"Kliff's worst class is a Mage[...]"
Alright, Ghast has officially gone insane
We'll see if I'm being pedantic once I put you the **** to sleep in HftF with Silver Chariot Requiem.

*CoughItsUselessinthegameCough* Polnarref mine as well be in a wheel chair like he was in part 5.

Actually, that's a thing in MUGEN

Speaking of which, speedwagon is also in MUGEN, but as an assist attack for Jonathan.
I honestly don't get what's the point of Silver Chariot Requiem in HftF
Like, you get a free attack and that's it? Considering how ome of his supers has invincibility, it's just better to use it already instead of wasting another meter on an useless one

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Like, you get a free attack and that's it? Considering how ome of his supers has invincibility, it's just better to use it already instead of wasting another meter on an useless one

It was an obligatory Part V reference
And SCR is cool as ****

I also looked up some voice actors in Echoes. I've NEVER heard of most of these people
And after seeing Alexis something, who voices Clair, I knew I recognized her voice. It's Lucina's new VA as Laura Bailey was replaced in Heroes after all!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Do some Youtubers think it's hip and cool to make jump cuts in between sentences?

Because it's annoying

D

Deleted member

It's pretty much just a super just there for the sake of being a reference, hence why it's only in the HD arcade and DC versions.(After part 5 was finished.)

It wouldn't be completely useless if it was only one or heck even to meters and the opponent fell asleep while standing. As Polnareff does have combos that do an insane amount of damage if not 100% you. But the opponent is to low on the ground for you to start up a good combo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom