• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Don't you mean "make it seem inferior"?

Though yeah, Mr. Enter, I agree that he's far from perfect with his reviews (some goes for PhantomStrider).

For Censorship Gaming, they definitely blew the Fire Emblem Echoes thing out of proportion.
Oops. My bad!

Honestly, the 'Cartoon reviewer' community is trash because other than RebelTaxi, everyone's a prude "OOOOH! This cartoon has a dirty joke/Caters towards adults/sex!" Cartoons aren't meant exclusively for kids, and if they were, what the **** are you doing reviewing them?

Enter also outright said that if he doesn't get a joke, then there simply isn't a joke to begin with

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Speaking of Youtube Cartoons Channel, I just saw Saberspark latest video and....
I think I can officialy say that I just lost my innonence.

Why Youtube, why? Why those "cartoons for children" are on your servor? Why? Why? Why?...
I need some bleach right now.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ed Edd n' Eddy had great character development.

Clearly nobody remembers the Son of a Shepard lore of Ed Edd n' Eddy. And Plank's edgy back story.

Kids these days.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ed Edd n' Eddy had great character development.

Clearly nobody remembers the Son of a Shepard lore of Ed Edd n' Eddy. And Plank's edgy back story.

Kids these days.
Or Jimmy becoming an evil mastermind that successfully got the Eds into a big mix-up out of revenge.

2010's kids wished they grew up with this classic.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I still find PhantomStrider's opinion on Ed, Edd, n' Eddy dumb.

Like I can get you hate show for not developing the characters, but what do you expect out of a kid's cartoon that is all about mindless fun? And I can argue that Eddy and several other characters had their moments of character development.
Did he forget about the finale TV movie? The one that clearly showed Eddy having development and was done well?

Despite that, Ed, Edd, n Eddy was never intended to be a show with deep character development. It's pretty much The Three Stooges of animation, you're there to have a good time. They only did character development in the finale because it was just that, the finale.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Ed, Edd, n Eddy's Big Picture is another finale I wished I had seen.

I also don't ever remember seeing Foster's Home's finale. For a long while, I thought it was Destination Imagination.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
D

Deleted member

Ed, Edd, N' Eddy was a pretty good show, that I grew up with and watched all the time. However, I can very much see how someone wouldn't like it(Even as a kid I pretty much loathed most of the kids.) and some fans of the show take any criticism of it to the next level, and then go on some kind of rant on how kids these days won't grow up with shows like it and all of that jazz.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner of the Sakura Wars V poll was none other than Laura Bailey, aka Gemini Sunrise. She was always considered the best girl for that game, so it was a no contest. Congrats @KeybladeSmasher.

After the ARMS Direct, I figured it would be nice to make another ARMS poll. Some fighters like Kid Cobra and Byte & Barq had to be left out because the roster is still uneven (maybe once we knew more about the final boss or future characters). Your choices are Master Mummy, Twintelle, Helix (Inb4 Helix Fossil jokes), and Ninjara. The others like Minmin and such were already covered several weeks ago. So enjoy.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The winner of the Sakura Wars V poll was none other than Laura Bailey, aka Gemini Sunrise. She was always considered the best girl for that game, so it was a no contest. Congrats @KeybladeSmasher.

After the ARMS Direct, I figured it would be nice to make another ARMS poll. Some fighters like Kid Cobra and Byte & Barq had to be left out because the roster is still uneven (maybe once we knew more about the final boss or future characters). Your choices are Master Mummy, Twintelle, Helix (Inb4 Helix Fossil jokes), and Ninjara. The others like Minmin and such were already covered several weeks ago. So enjoy.

I'm not sure who to pick

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

My boy Flubber got dis. :4villager:

Last edited:

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Guys

What if Bulby from Jimmy Neutron and Rolf from Ed Edd N Eddy are from the same country?
Mind. Blown.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Just gonna say, Ninjara is like the most generic design of the bunch.
That's what most fans say about Spring Man as far as characters go. But he's meant to be the vanilla all around fighter like Ryu.

Maybe it's because the ideas of ninja had been done to death in fighters before.

I've want Helix, but he's got dominated by ARMS Nikki Minaj right now.
That's disgusting
That's ARMS Cereza you're talking about
I laughed at this harder than I should.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'll be leaving all my Star War LEGO littered around your house for you to step on.

Good
That stuff sells for thousands, free money!
That's what most fans say about Spring Man as far as characters go. But he's meant to be the vanilla all around fighter like Ryu.

Maybe it's because the ideas of ninja had been done to death in fighters before.

I laughed at this harder than I should.
You know what else you'd laugh at?
Guess what?
Monkey Butt!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hideki Naganuma is a madman.

Who would ask a question like Splatoon vs Jet Set Radio?

That's disgusting
That's ARMS Cereza you're talking about
Ok, ARMS Sarah Palin it is. :troll:

D

Deleted member

It's not so much that he's a Ninja or anything it's that they went with the most basic of Ninja looks. Like Spring Man is actually a lot more unique than him.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hey guys; there's a possibility I might be able to run into RogersBase tomorrow at an anime convention, so.... it'll be a cool experience if that ends up happening. :p

inb4 I only ask him about Smash and only Smash because of how crazy I can be sometimes. :b::b::b:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom