• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I just realized something
Echoes releases tomorrow
But it's a school day
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
also I swear to god if they don't have the collector's edition I'm gonna be mad as I tried getting it from them BEFORE it went up on their site. Stupid ****ing "We call pre-orderers if they'd like the collector's edition first in chronological order" bull****.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pfft thank god no
But why else would I brag about getting to see Marvel movies before you do?
And whine about video games?
...lol yeah, I guess it is good you don't live here with our current president. Which country do you live?

Bad Koko! No hot cocoa after midnight anymore!
....WHAT! B-but I love hot cocoa after midnight... -whimper-

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Kurri I'm gonna punish you. GG is godly but nothing can beat Tekken.

Gwen you're next.
Sorry Weddy I'm not into the dominatrix thing, Kurri's the one that likes it :p
Also *clears throat* JoJo Eyes of Heaven is better than Tekken 7 will ever be

I am a sadistic ***** who wants to die
...lol yeah, I guess it is good you don't live here with our current president. Which country do you live?

....WHAT! B-but I love hot cocoa after midnight... -whimper-
The Netherlands! Where if we don't wear cogs (wooden shoes) we get ****ed by a goat

Then think about what you've done!

D

Deleted member

The Netherlands! Where if we don't wear cogs (wooden shoes) we get ****ed by a goat

If I ever go there I'll be sure to wear some cogs LMAO.

Then think about what you've done!
Fine, fine! From now on you are The Highrider (think a mix between Highlander and Rider) Gwen who reigns from The Netherlands and whom's trusty sidekick is a Kirby. NOW RETURN THY COCOA TO KOKO!

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
No? Don't know how you got to that conclusion tbh
This.
everyones talking about fire emblem arms and why chicago style pizza is infact wrong because it fails on the bse princeable of toppings(okay that last one was me)
I assumed that if people were talking about Fire Emblem enough to be noted next to ARMS then something must've been announced about it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

If I ever go there I'll be sure to wear some cogs LMAO.

Fine, fine! From now on you are The Highrider (think a mix between Highlander and Rider) Gwen who reigns from The Netherlands and whom's trusty sidekick is a Kirby. NOW RETURN THY COCOA TO KOKO!
Also kick the racist man with the bleached hair in the ****

RIDER RIDER RIDERRRRRRR!
No! Only if you watch at least one episode of Ex-Aid!

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Gwen you're next.
That works so well with the gif in your sig.

This.

I assumed that if people were talking about Fire Emblem enough to be noted next to ARMS then something must've been announced about it.
There was a launch trailer for Fire Emblem: Echoes that was separate from the direct.
But people always talk about Fire Emblem here anyway.

D

Deleted member

Also kick the racist man with the bleached hair in the ****

RIDER RIDER RIDERRRRRRR!
No! Only if you watch at least one episode of Ex-Aid!
Oh, I'd love to do that, but if I did my shoe would turn orange. :laugh:

I don't know what "Ex-Aid" is, but I'm game!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh boo effing hoo. Yeah, I listed Decidueye after them. Why? Because they're more likely than it. Shocker.
They aren't more "worthy" or are "better" than it, They're just more likely. And until Decidueye gets that push that they all have and doesn't only have "MUH FULLY EVOLVED GRASS STARTER" logic going for it, I'm calling it as I see it.

Really. You're not some "Defense Squad". Yet you were so quick to go on the defensive the moment I implied that Decidueye showing up on a fake leak would immediately mark it and then accuse me of merely trying to make Incineroar look good of all things.

What I "take issue" in is that people such as you basically made a "false idol" out of Decidueye. Decidueye was ALWAYS the "most likely" Alola Pokémon, even before we knew what the **** a "Decidueye" even was. Solely because of being a fully evolved Grass Starter.

More and more people jumped the bandwagon and circlejerked it so much that until just a few months ago, anyone who believed anything else had a chance was ridiculed. People like me had to work my *** off to have people give someone else a chance. And unfortunately, due to the situation all of the Pokémon were in, there really was no strong cases that people would take into consideration.

Cut to now, when we've got Marshadow, Incineroar, Lycanroc (Midnight). and possibly Necrozma having upcoming movie appearances (which Sakurai has stated is a big influence) and Mimikyu, Tapu Koko, Bewear and Rowlet having major anime roles and widespread popularity and advertising overall (though Bewear is the weakest link that Decidueye could admittedly edge out), and we still get people that want to act that Decidueye is the top choice for some half-baked reason.

Decidueye is one of the ones that has a reasonable chance that isn't any of those, but only if there's somehow a problem with all of them is Decidueye a plausible contender. It's only possible otherwise.

7 feet tall is too big? Guess we gotta cut Bowser, DK, and Ganondorf, then....
Talk about a victim complex. "People like me had to work SO HARD..." Please. It's video game speculation. Why does it matter to you if someone thinks Decidueye is among the most likely characters? Why is it SO IMPORTANT to intervene and try to prove them wrong? Lots of folks think K. Rool is one of the single likeliest characters. I disagree, but I don't go around throwing a tantrum whenever he's brought up. You're likely not gonna change any opinions, especially with the type of attitude you have all the time.

Just...calm down, man.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Oh, I'd love to do that, but if I did my shoe would turn orange. :laugh:

Ex-Aid uses video games as a motive for everything and actually knows what the **** to do with them. The only thing wrong about games in the show is Tekken 7 releasing 7 years ago in a flashback
http://kissasian.com/Drama/Kamen-Rider-Ex-Aid/Episode-1?id=30565
Watch eeeeeeeeeeeet
Talk about a victim complex. "People like me had to work SO HARD..." Please. It's video game speculation. Why does it matter to you if someone thinks Decidueye is among the most likely characters? Why is it SO IMPORTANT to intervene and try to prove them wrong? Lots of folks think K. Rool is one of the single likeliest characters. I disagree, but I don't go around throwing a tantrum whenever he's brought up. You're likely not gonna change any opinions, especially with the type of attitude you have all the time.

Just...calm down, man.
Fal took over Opopo's account, he double posted!
Also for the love of Arceus, both of you are wrong, drop it!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Chrono.

This.

People talked about Tharja winning the poll for Heroes but that's it.

D

Deleted member

You bully me because you like me, you're such a tsundere :3
It's the other way around when it comes to you and I.

@Swampasaur I'm still in high school.
Can we see in the dark?
Why do moon phases exist?
What causes seasons?
Why are oceans salty?
Yes, with night vision goggles.
That person is slowly pulling up their pants.
Executives.
The land rejected it.

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Nothing much to say about the Sakura Taisen poll except Erica had won. She's kind of an obvious choice since she's the most popular girl from that game and kind of like Sakura if you think about it. Not much else to say but there is one more Sakura Wars game to go through.

Next up is the one and only Sakura Wars game to ever be localized internationally and one most of you should be familiar with. Other than Gemini, who appeared in project X Zone, there's more ladies in the same game that can be kick*** as her. Your choices are Gemini Sunrise, Cheiron Archer, Rosita Aries, and Subaru Kujo.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I'm definitely going to revisit ARMS next with a decent amount of characters confirmed.

D

Deleted member

What is the meaning to life?
Is the Earth flat?
Are all the world leaders secretly lizard people?
Do vaccines cause autism?
I would say sex, but sex = useless for the ultimate lifeform.
No, it thicc.
Zombie vampire cyborg lizard people from space, yes.
No, vaccines spread the T-virus.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

This still isn't getting your cocoa back
I'm gonna watch! I'm gonna! I'll watch it tomorrow, and post my impressions here. :039:

Right now I'm tired from being up all night and I might be entering a P:M tournament today.

D

Deleted member

GO TO BED BEFORE I INJECT CAFFEINE IN YOUR BLOODSTREAM KOKO!
Or Mountain Dew to boost the tournament skillz
OH NO! Not caffeine! (Fun fact, I'm actually sensitive to caffeine and I had to swap to herbal teas cause of the mass anxiety caffeine gives me)

But yeah, maybe I should get some rest before the tournament. Nighty nite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom