• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Man, I really want Injustice 2, but part of me wants to save up for Tekken 7.
Let me put it this way:

Keeping in mind the 2 year NRS FG cycle, what game are people going to care about more within 1 - 2 years time? Tekken 7, or Injustice 2?

The answers is obvious, so I'd go with the former, but the decision is up to you.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
The thread burned nicely while I was enjoying Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and my Miis expressions. Unfortunately my Switch died while I was in 1st place in Water Park. I never win in that course...

Hyped for ARMS, super glad that they decided to do a Test fire for it (Testpunch sounds stupid yo) I'm probably sticking to Ribbon Girl because I need those multiple hops in my life.

Oh! Totally spaced on the Overwatch Anniversary!! Really excited for that too. I plan on buying loot boxes cause I like stuff. I hope that Mei gets a skin.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

**** that happened while I was asleep:
-Solid Smash newcomers discussion(I prefer a liquid one tbh)
-Thrasha won something(now Nino comes out of nowhere and takes her title)
-waifu discussion(I can see you all wasted your lives)
-Weeb eradication(where can I sign up?)

8129ce40-4c94-405d-a5f8-835d1e29ccd7.png

****, oh my god my room is so damn hot and muggy. Idk if its because im sick or what but this is unbareable
I read "room" as "mom" and I kept rereading to make sure but kept seeing it as "mom"
I shoukdn't use Smashboards after waking up
@Shishœ eeeeh ARMS can't really be compared to SFV
The free updates just give you the characters and stages in ARMS
SFV makes them available, you still need to have enough in game currency to buy the characters. Especially as beating Arcade Mode with all the characters in the base game only lets you get all of the first wave of characters. Plus, microtransactions for the in game currency exist

A week is waaaaaay too generous
That just means you have to unlock them, which I'll say I have mixed feelings towards for numerous reasons but that's a story for another day, you can still get them for free
View attachment 129243
If you want to destroy weebs, you can do so much better. I already destroy Shish's self esteem on a daily basis
Ha, silly, the only ones who can destroy my self-esteem are a mirror, my phone's camera and actually mean messages
You bully me because you like me, you're such a tsundere :3
And I have the perfect avatar to match the post.

Pokemon isn't a anime for you weeb, it's a cartoon. Name one anime with a huge sandwich or a jelly filled donut? Exactly, pokemon is an american cartoon dammit.

NO U

My iggy chain grab spam made @Shishœ more boiled than all of your banter against him combined.

Don't even get me started with our Convo. : ^ )
I'm not even gonna bother but I'll just let you know that if I ever see you pick Iggy again I'll disconnect immediatelly
*googles anime*

>Second result
Hahaha, Overwatch is an anime afterall.

Hahaha, yes! Without @Shishœ in the way, no one will be able to stop me!

Do you hear that Shisho? You're dead meat! AHAHAHA, SHISHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!1!11!111!!
Alright, just don't beat me
IM CALLING THE POLICE
POLICE! WE HAVE RECEIVED A REPORT OF A 3D WEEB RUNNING AROUND THESE AREAS TOPLESS, STAY RIGHT THERE AND YOU'LL BE ARRESTED! IF YOU COOPERATE, WE CAN PROMISE WE'LL ONLY USE THREE TASERS

EDIT:
Nintendo UK: "FE SoV releases tomorrow so we might as well put a release trailer up"
NoA: "hahahaha want another arms trailer, you ****ers?"

Last edited by a moderator:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
everyones talking about fire emblem arms and why chicago style pizza is infact wrong because it fails on the bse princeable of toppings(okay that last one was me)

meanwhile i just started to think
"if we got a gen 4 remake in gen 7 that would mean we'd get
A new Exclusive Z moves
B new mega evolutions
C new regional variants"

and while i should probobly be brainstorming what megas id like to see, im just wodnering what pokemon from gens 5-7 would appear in shinnoh with regional variants

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That just means you have to unlock them, which I'll say I have mixed feelings towards for numerous reasons but that's a story for another day, you can still get them for free

Ha, silly, the only ones who can destroy my self-esteem are a mirror, my phone's camera and actually mean messages
You bully me because you like me, you're such a tsundere :3

I'm not even gonna bother but I'll just let you know that if I ever see you pick Iggy again I'll disconnect immediatelly

Alright, just don't beat me

POLICE! WE HAVE RECEIVED A REPORT OF A 3D WEEB RUNNING AROUND THESE AREAS TOPLESS, STAY RIGHT THERE AND YOU'LL BE ARRESTED! IF YOU COOPERATE, WE CAN PROMISE WE'LL ONLY USE THREE TASERS
They're still forcing you to grind the new unlocks or give in to microtransactions, which is iffy
If I bully you because I like you then I must be the biggest **** in my country

Irene was the one going around topless!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Fun fact: my flatscreen TV is an older model LCD that gets temporary burn-in if you leave it too long on something.

Thankfully it'll go away before anyone else will be by.

Wait a minute...you're not a cop!
I'm freelance police.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay this might sound odd (don't take this the wrong way) but...

Do we have anyone who has not graduated from high school yet? If so, I'd like to ask you a few questions for an assignment I have.

It's not much.

Basically, I'm looking for misconceptions involving how the natural world works. I'd ask you how a natural process works, explain a thing to you and ask you again.

Not much, nothing invasive, nothing personal.

Any takers?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Smug Rudolf gives me life, man
Screenshot_2017-05-18-07-09-38-1.png

Contemplating whether or not I should chabge my avi
everyones talking about fire emblem arms and why chicago style pizza is infact wrong because it fails on the bse princeable of toppings(okay that last one was me)

A new Exclusive Z moves
B new mega evolutions
C new regional variants"

and while i should probobly be brainstorming what megas id like to see, im just wodnering what pokemon from gens 5-7 would appear in shinnoh with regional variants
I doubt we'll ever get new Megas until maybe a Gen 6 remake(and that's hopefully far away)
They're still forcing you to grind the new unlocks or give in to microtransactions, which is iffy
If I bully you because I like you then I must be the biggest **** in my country

Irene was the one going around topless!
Microtransactions are an option though and grinding to unlock characters is nothing new for fighting games

Do we have anyone who has not graduated from high school yet? If so, I'd like to ask you a few questions for an assignment I have.

It's not much.

Basically, I'm looking for misconceptions involving how the natural world works. I'd ask you how a natural process works, explain a thing to you and ask you again.

Any takers?
I graduated at the end of last year, am I good enough for this? I don't even know what you're talking about with "natural process" though

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Smug Rudolf gives me life, man
View attachment 129252
Contemplating whether or not I should chabge my avi

I doubt we'll ever get new Megas until maybe a Gen 6 remake(and that's hopefully far away)

Microtransactions are an option though and grinding to unlock characters is nothing new for fighting games

I graduated at the end of last year, am I good enough for this? I don't even know what you're talking about with "natural process" though

"grinding to unlock characters is nothing new in fighting games" while true its normally something people dont care about because its not the only way to unlock the characters, take for instance brawl which has not 1 not 2 but 3 ways to unlock every single character

and for instance in games where it is the only method people usually arnt happy with the game

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I graduated at the end of last year, am I good enough for this?
I'd prefer someone who's still in school.

College would be delving into my age group which is not what I need for the assignment.

I don't even know what you're talking about with "natural process" though
None of it is sexual in the slightest.

The topics include things like...

Can we see in the dark?
Why do moon phases exist?
What causes seasons?
Why are oceans salty?

Things like that.

D

Deleted member

"grinding to unlock characters is nothing new in fighting games" while true its normally something people dont care about because its not the only way to unlock the characters, take for instance brawl which has not 1 not 2 but 3 ways to unlock every single character

and for instance in games where it is the only method people usually arnt happy with the game
I'm not saying people should like it, it's just not a SFV-exclusive issue
I'd prefer someone who's still in school.

College would be delving into my age group which is not what I need for the assignment.

None of it is sexual in the slightest.

The topics include things like...

Can we see in the dark?
Why do moon phases exist?
What causes seasons?
Why are oceans salty?

Things like that.
I'm still not in college though, that's why I thought it could work if you didn't have anyone else.

The answer to the last, though, is because it got disrespected

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

It's not much.

Any takers?
I'm a sophomore in high school. Those questions sound confusing though. I guess I could try it.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
A new Exclusive Z moves
B new mega evolutions
C new regional variants"

A and C. Megas were Gen 6's thing, while Z-Moves are Gen 7's, and TPC seemed to imply they want to keep regional variants as a recurring thing.

And I see I'm not the only one who thinks "Sinnohan Forms" of mons from after Gen 4 could be a thing.

D

Deleted member

To be honest, if we don't get a Pokemon game this year that's honestly fine. No need to over saturate the market.

D

Deleted member

Y E A H B O Y S

I'm slightly less mad about the voting gauntlet now.

How it should have been.
Nino is the hero we need
A and C. Megas were Gen 6's thing, while Z-Moves are Gen 7's, and TPC seemed to imply they want to keep regional variants as a recurring thing.

And I see I'm not the only one who thinks "Sinnohan Forms" of mons from after Gen 4 could be a thing.
I doubt they'll add Gen 5 or 6 Pokemon to the potential Sinnoh remakes(Sylveon doesn't count), it's more likely for us to get Sinnoh forms for Johto Pokemon since a) Sinnoh and Johto are already closely linked after Gen 4; b) Hoenn has already gotten focus with Megas last gen and; c) I need Sinnoh!Totodile

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
honestly i can see us getting new megas in a gen 4 remake along side a few new exclusive z moves and regional variants because well its a remake they didnt add new megas in sun/moon because they didnt want them to take away from the shiny newness of the z moves( and besides new megas means new primals and i wants me a primal dialga)

also should be noted sinnohan has been a used term in pokemon

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAAA
I just saw Nichegamer release an article whining able the Inkling thing
I can't believe they missed that, though my friends interpretted that gesture as someone shooting *** on you. This happened in Diamond and Pearl with Registeel accidentally doing a Nazi salute. Also Nichegamer proved twice that they're incompetent first "Only people less intelligent than me could find BotW challenging" and now this

D

Deleted member

My only hopes for the Sinnoh remake are to fix the Pokedex(it still sucks in Platinum, 5 Fire types and two of them are Flareon and Ape****?) and fixing the goddamn awful map that complicates things more than it should.
Mt. Coronet should NOT he shown as a route, I got lost in that region because of this god awful map more times than I can count and it's not an issue only I have as everyone I know personally that played it complains about it

And also, I dunno, make better designs and characterization for the cast that doesn't make me want to punch every new character I meet whose name isn't Looker
Actually, I don't think there's a single Sinnoh character who I don't want to punch, they all have such punchable faces.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
My only hopes for the Sinnoh remake are to fix the Pokedex(it still sucks in Platinum, 5 Fire types and two of them are Flareon and Ape****?) and fixing the goddamn awful map that complicates things more than it should.
Mt. Coronet should NOT he shown as a route, I got lost in that region because of this god awful map more times than I can count and it's not an issue only I have as everyone I know personally that played it complains about it

And also, I dunno, make better designs and characterization for the cast that doesn't make me want to punch every new character I meet whose name isn't Looker
Actually, I don't think there's a single Sinnoh character who I don't want to punch, they all have such punchable faces.

Dude
You're thinking of ways to fix DPP and the first thing that comes to mind ISN'T fixing the speed so that everything doesn't take forever? You could order a pizza and donate it to someone on the other side of the planet and it's still quicker than a max HP Blissey's health depletion after getting OHKO'd

Also how dare you want to punch Cynthia. I'd rather bring a Hypno to a child daycare

D

Deleted member

New Bungou is out, time to take it out of context
Screenshot_2017-05-18-07-58-50-1.png

Dude
You're thinking of ways to fix DPP and the first thing that comes to mind ISN'T fixing the speed so that everything doesn't take forever? You could order a pizza and donate it to someone on the other side of the planet and it's still quicker than a max HP Blissey's health depletion after getting OHKO'd

Also how dare you want to punch Cynthia. I'd rather bring a Hypno to a child daycare
It's definitely going to run on SM's engine so that is already fixed by default

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
New Bungou is out, time to take it out of context
View attachment 129258

It's definitely going to run on SM's engine so that is already fixed by default
Bungou? More like We need a new season ffs-gou

No, you see, Game Freak wants to hit ALL the Nostalgia spots, which shows Lucas and Dawn physically grab their legs and then move it one step before letting go in the same amount of time it'd take someone realistically
Also a stamina meter as that's the new craze

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Wait did something happen with FE this direct?

D

Deleted member

Bungou? More like We need a new season ffs-gou

No, you see, Game Freak wants to hit ALL the Nostalgia spots, which shows Lucas and Dawn physically grab their legs and then move it one step before letting go in the same amount of time it'd take someone realistically
Also a stamina meter as that's the new craze
I thought you hadn't liked it that much
I'm sure they'll make another one when they have enough material to work with(considering it is popular enough to get a LOT of merch, a movie and a stage play), the Fyodor Arc has barely started(though I don't think it'll be as long as the Guild one, they only have 13-ish chapters to work with and we all know how well that went for Season 1)

As for the Sinnoh remakes, we'll get new designs for the protags
Lucas still has the stupid hat and Dawn's skirt is on her neck

D

Deleted member

Dude

Come at me, sis, but I feel everyone over exaggerates about Diamond and Pearl's speed. Or more specifically, it didn't bother me at all. I had only known it was some issue until many years later when I saw people complaining about it on the interwebs.

I even booted up the game like 2 years ago just to see and it doesn't feel "slow", perhaps "slower", but it doesn't feel slow to me. I'll take the cool ass battle effects over the toned down battle effects and generic 3D platforms of Black and White.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Come at me, sis, but I feel everyone over exaggerates about Diamond and Pearl's speed. Or more specifically, it didn't bother me at all. I had only known it was some issue until many years later when I saw people complaining about it on the interwebs.

I even booted up the game like 2 years ago just to see and it doesn't feel "slow", perhaps "slower", but it doesn't feel slow to me. I'll take the cool *** battle effects over the toned down battle effects and generic 3D platforms of Black and White.
I like Gen IV, really nostalgic towards it as Platinum was the first Pokemon game I bought myself and it had so much things to like
But the speed definitely needs a fix

D

Deleted member

I like Gen IV, really nostalgic towards it as Platinum was the first Pokemon game I bought myself and it had so much things to like
But the speed definitely needs a fix
I like how you typed this message out politely, I was expecting some sass. I guess I have to be nice now. :011:

Yeah, Gen IV is honestly great. I suppose the speed is an issue for a lot of people and should be altered for that alone, but for me I'm fine either way. Regardless it will most certainly be fixed as it'll be running one of the latest Pokemon engines.

Please allow us to wear the winter outfits as a option. Winter Dawn = GOAT.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

I even booted up the game like 2 years ago just to see and it doesn't feel "slow", perhaps "slower", but it doesn't feel slow to me. I'll take the cool *** battle effects over the toned down battle effects and generic 3D platforms of Black and White.
I'm pretty sure the battles are around the speed of the first Gen games, which are very slow. The issue is other games on stronger systems are vastly faster. It's way slower than it needs to be, especially for being on such a strong system.

I honestly don't see any other major issue with the game, but as a person who prefers slower rpg's? Even I found the speed just a tad too slow. >.<

But eh, not everybody is bothered by that. It's been a pretty big complaint about Diamond/Pearl, so likely they'll increase the speed. The various things happening during battles(like status effects and weather conditions) made it slog along. As I said, I'm not worried about the remakes being overly slow. Especially since they vastly sped up stuff by finding ways to heavily speed up weather conditions, etc. to keep the game flowing at a faster pace.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I like how you typed this message out politely, I was expecting some sass. I guess I have to be nice now. :011:

Yeah, Gen IV is honestly great. I suppose the speed is an issue for a lot of people and should be altered for that alone, but for me I'm fine either way. Regardless it will most certainly be fixed as it'll be running one of the latest Pokemon engines.

Please allow us to wear the winter outfits as a option. Winter Dawn = GOAT.
Platinum holds a special place in my heart. Makes meupset the Distortion Worlds wasn't a Smash stage or anything

Also ***** if you want sass then I'm gonna have to school you, cause you need class

D

Deleted member

Platinum holds a special place in my heart. Makes meupset the Distortion Worlds wasn't a Smash stage or anything

Also ***** if you want sass then I'm gonna have to school you, cause you need class
Same, Diamond and Platinum does that for me. Platinum is honestly one of the best third versions out there, my second favorite after Yellow version. (namely cause I love the anime art style of Yellow)

I definitely lack class, cause all I see is a-

aaayy hello! Good morning sister, Gwen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom