• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Yeah, I've noticed Serenes Forest has a tendency to get into those controversial topics every now and then.

You should've seen the Faye controversy that was going on there these past few weeks. The criticisms against her character and the responses that followed were... pretty intense at certain points.
I mean, I basically live there, so yeah I saw that.

I can definitely agree with some of the criticism of her character, but it seems strange to have so much argumentation about her when she doesn't seem like such a major character. Seems waifus really are serious business.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I forgot to say the games I played:

:4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::rosalina::4bowserjr:: I played basically all the main games (except for Galaxy, I only have Galaxy 2 XD) and most Mario Kart, Party, Mario & Luigi (I love those games) and Paper Mario (loved ttyd).
:4drmario:: I played a Dr. Mario game, but I don't remember which one.
:4yoshi:: Yoshi's Island is like, my favorite SNES game, yeah, even better than Kirby Super Star.
:4wario:: I played Wario Ware Touched and I loved Wario Ware D.I.Y. (DS and Wii), also finished Master of Disguise (very weird XD) and I have Wario World, also very fun, but it doesn't work anymore... oh, and Wario Woods.
:4dk::4diddy:: Played, finished and loved the SNES trilogy and I have Returns.
:4samus::4zss:: Played and finished Super Metroid, Fusion and Zero Mission, loved them all, also Pinball XD. Oh, and that fan made Metroid 2 remake, but I didn't finish it, the Metroid Zeta were just too powerful for me.
:4duckhunt:: I played the game, and it was very hard.
:4kirby::4metaknight::4dedede:: Played, loved and finished every game except for the Dream Land 2, Triple Deluxe, Planet Robobot and Rainbow Curse... and Tilt 'n Tumble. My favorites are Ghost Trap (what? I loved it), Kirby 64, Mass Attack and Return to Dream Land.
Yeah... I have like three 3DS games, that's why I don't own Triple Deluxe or Planet Robobot... u_u
:4fox::4falco:: Played 64... eh.
:4pikachu::4jigglypuff::4charizard::4mewtwo::4lucario::4greninja:: Played, finished and loved all of them except for Red/Blue/Yellow, Gold/Silver/Crystal and some spin offs. My favorites are Sapphire (My first Pokemon game), Black/White (I loved it!) and Sun/Moon (I also loved it and I had my first shinies in it, including my Shiny Bewear, I started hatching Stufful Eggs at 11 AM and I finished at 7 PM XD)
:4rob:: Mario Kart DS was fun.
:4ness:: I loved Earthbound, so funny and... bizarre, I liked the music!
:4falcon:: I played the SNES F-Zero and I literally exploded before finishing the race like 80% of the time XD
:4pacman:: Who didn't play PAC-MAN?
:4megaman:: I love Mega Man 7 and Mega Man X!
:4sonic:: OK, this is a weird one, I played a Sonic game, but I don't know its name, I just remember that it had some birds following you, I also played some Sonic Pinball and Unleashed.
:4ryu:: I played Street Fighter 2 and 4 (Juri rules... in 4, I don't like her in 5).
:4bayonetta2:: After the ballot announcement and her release I started using her and she is so fun (and funny too), I love her personality, design and playstyle, I love combos!. I was very curious about her games, so I watched a complete walkthrough of Bayo 1 and 2 (Yeah, it was a lot of time XD) and I loved the games. Some months ago, in like February I think, I played, finished and loved Bayo 1 thanks to a friend (he had the game) and my cousin (he has a PS3).

...well, shoot. Obviously I didn't play it that long then.

Hm...guess I'd cut Bandana Dee from my added characters, then. Sorry, Chandeelure Chandeelure .

Last edited:
I wont bother playing Opo's game since, the only 2 im missing are Dr mario and Ike. (although many are counting awakening so it would only be Doc)

it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice to be off tomorrow.
No work OR school. And not only that, I dont have any presentations or exams anging over my head OR family events!

Gonna be niceeeeeeeeeeee

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I bought this album a couple years back and I'm kind of shocked I hadn't noticed how good some of the songs were at the time, guess I didn't give it a good enough listen until now...It's a very chill album compared to usual Gorillaz stuff, and features mostly vocals by Damon Albarn with only one collab on the album, so it's quite fresh in that regard for a Gorillaz album...

To think that this album was produced entirely using an iPad...

Definitely getting major Blur vibes with this song...Albarn does translate a lot of stuff from Blur into his work with Gorillaz afterall...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo I need your opinion again for other diecast.

Muh birthday being near is making me greedy lol.

Which #48 looks cooler?
C-9DmelUMAAOLfY-c.jpg
C481722LOJJ-1-c.jpg

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I did, but then I wasn't here for the original post, sorry.
It's fine! Basically the idea was to cut out characters from games you haven't played, keep the ones you have, and substitute only the empty slots for replacements from other games you've played.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Update on my playthrough of the entire Sonic series. I finished Unleashed. Werehog levels became a lot more tolerable by the end of the game after I had investing EXP in the speed and power stats. Daytime levels were fun, if a little unpolished compared to Color and Generations. Speaking of Generations, I've started on Generations, and just finished the Perfect Chaos battle. I forgot how short this game was. Lot of fun though. Would love to see an N-Sane trilogy style remake of the Genesis and Dreamcast Sonic games, plus Sonic CD. I'll probably do Lost World or Colors after this. Also anyone have a complete of Sonic games? Bonus points if it has the spinoffs too

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I mean, I basically live there, so yeah I saw that.

I can definitely agree with some of the criticism of her character, but it seems strange to have so much argumentation about her when she doesn't seem like such a major character. Seems waifus really are serious business.
I go on SerenesForest every now and then, though I've mostly been just browsing threads these past few months instead of partaking in discussions.

Regarding Faye, a major reason why there's been plenty of argumentation surrounding her is that she's another one of those "obsessed-with-the main-protagonist" characters similar to Tharja and Camilla, and both of these characters tend to get a lot of controversy and hate is because that is arguably their most defining character trait. With another character following suit, those FE fans will probably eye-roll at the sight of another character who has a trait, except when that trait becomes the character's only defining characteristic in the case of Faye, then they get upset and call Faye a garbage character. Basically, those fans are fed-up with the obsessed-character archetype.

Even I will admit I do sympathize with her critics. Whether or not I like a one-note character depends on how likable their gimmick is, and if their gimmick ends up revolving around their attachment to a certain character, it gets pretty dull for me after a while. Faye is like that for me. I'm not a fan of how her love for Alm is her entire character, and it is never even fleshed out either. If they focused on other aspects of her character while making the crush a rather minor thing similar to Oboro, Faye would've been a much better character IMO.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Are you ready boys and girls?

The "E3 Leaks" are here once again! This time we have metroid, zelda, mario, pokemon and more!
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/376042506#p376042506

Don't want to click links, well here's the rundown:

>The first thing to be shown during the Digital Event is a clip of a new Metroid game, developed by Platinum Games. It currently has no name, and release is TBA. It sort of looks like Vanquish and Metal Gear Rising had a baby, and the gameplay shows Samus fighting off Ridley in a closed off facility. No voice acting is heard from Samus luckily. The gameplay is claiming to be running on a Switch, but I kind of doubt it is.
>The second thing Nintendo show off is the new features for the Switch. The new online service is revealed, and it's called Switch Net. (Switch Line in Japan) The subscription costs $15 a year, but not every game requires it. Indie games or games with a smaller use of online interactions do not require this service, meanwhile bigger games like Arms, Dragon Quest, Monster Hunter, Super Smash Bros, etc require the paid service to play online.
>The Virtual Console for Nintendo Switch is revealed, and it is a separate store from the Nintendo Eshop. Included are games for NES, SNES, N64, All GB systems, Game Gear, Genesis/MegaDrive, Turbo Graphix 16, Atari 2600 and Arcade. This service also let's users try a game for a small amount of time before buying, but can only be tried once. When this service launches, early adopters of the Switch will receive one NES, SNES and N64 game for free. Due to heavy request from fans, Nintendo also announces GameCube Virtual Console on the Switch which is slated for a 2018 release. Alongside this is Saturn and 3DO Virtual Console.

>The new game in the Animal Crossing series is shown, and this time it's set on an island you can travel to other player's Islands via airplane. Alongside this are special Animal Crossing spots which can be found in cities and landmarks across the world. These let you travel to nearby or recently seen islands. This new Animal Crossing game will release in early 2018.
>Super Smash Bros Deluxe is happening. As you would imagine, it's a port of Smash Bros for Wii U with all DLC. This mode does however use some stages from the 3DS version, along with adding newcomers like Inkling, Spring Man and Bomberman. Returning characters include Wolf and Ice Climbers. Smash Run is also returning, alongside the addition of offline tournament mode. This will be releasing on November 24th, alongside Smash Bros themed Joy Cons.
>A trailer for the new SMT is shown, showing off combat, characters, etc. Don't know anything about SMT, and never will.
>A new story trailer for Splatoon 2, showing off Octoling tanks, Octoling snipers, some kaizo looking platforming sections. Also shown is a new map, which is a giant manga and anime store built as an arena, because Japan of course!
>A third party showcase reel is shown afterwards. These include Skyrim, PayDay 2, Sonic Forces, Sonic Mania, Bayonetta, Street Fighter V Complete, Gal Gun Double Peace +, Tekken 7, Mighty No 9, BlazBlue, Hearthstone, Mega Man Super, Undertale DX, Freedom Planet 2 and Resident Evil 7.
>Follwing that is basically talking about Persona 5: Mementos Edition and how it adds some new content only seen on Nintendo Switch. Releasing 2018 according to Atlus.

>Shown next is a big trailer for Fire Emblem Warriors. This trailer shows off characters, battlefields, modes, and other such stuff. Has been delayed to November 3rd however.
>New trailer for Xenoblade Chronicles 2, showing off the characters, world, some of the story, battle system, and online co op. Surprised me that this is releasing on October 12th.
>DLC trailer for The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild. This trailer shows some gameplay of the new big shrine, equipment, story, and enviroment.
>Mario and Luigi Super Saga Deluxe: Bowser's Minions is shown. Complete remake of the GBA game, but now has a enemy and boss rush mode called Bowser's Minions. It's supposed to get harder and harder as you progress.
>Mario VS Rabbids: Kingdom Showdown is revealed. The game is a crossover of Mario and Rabbids, and the game has you pick a team of Mario characters and fight off against hoards of Rabbids in a hack and slash top down game. Also has online multiplayer.
>The final game shown is a new Pokemon game for Nintendo Switch. Pokemon Stars is a follow up to the story of Pokemon Sun and Moon, and is the first HD main line Pokemon game. Various new Pokemon and a new Legendary are avaliable in this version, and you can transfer your Pokemon from the 3DS games via internet.

That's about it for the Digital Event. By the way, this year's animated segments are done by Studio Trigger. Some real funny animations of Reggie and Miyamoto are in bound.

Sounds interesting, but who knows. No Mario Odyssey mention is strange though. Nothing majory un realistic though.
SFV killed it for me
I forgot to say the games I played:

:4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::rosalina::4bowserjr:: I played basically all the main games (except for Galaxy, I only have Galaxy 2 XD) and most Mario Kart, Party, Mario & Luigi (I love those games) and Paper Mario (loved ttyd).
:4drmario:: I played a Dr. Mario game, but I don't remember which one.
:4yoshi:: Yoshi's Island is like, my favorite SNES game, yeah, even better than Kirby Super Star.
:4wario:: I played Wario Ware Touched and I loved Wario Ware D.I.Y. (DS and Wii), also finished Master of Disguise (very weird XD) and I have Wario World, also very fun, but it doesn't work anymore... oh, and Wario Woods.
:4dk::4diddy:: Played, finished and loved the SNES trilogy and I have Returns.
:4samus::4zss:: Played and finished Super Metroid, Fusion and Zero Mission, loved them all, also Pinball XD. Oh, and that fan made Metroid 2 remake, but I didn't finish it, the Metroid Zeta were just too powerful for me.
:4duckhunt:: I played the game, and it was very hard.
:4kirby::4metaknight::4dedede:: Played, loved and finished every game except for the Dream Land 2, Triple Deluxe, Planet Robobot and Rainbow Curse... and Tilt 'n Tumble. My favorites are Ghost Trap (what? I loved it), Kirby 64, Mass Attack and Return to Dream Land.
Yeah... I have like three 3DS games, that's why I don't own Triple Deluxe or Planet Robobot... u_u
:4fox::4falco:: Played 64... eh.
:4pikachu::4jigglypuff::4charizard::4mewtwo::4lucario::4greninja:: Played, finished and loved all of them except for Red/Blue/Yellow, Gold/Silver/Crystal and some spin offs. My favorites are Sapphire (My first Pokemon game), Black/White (I loved it!) and Sun/Moon (I also loved it and I had my first shinies in it, including my Shiny Bewear, I started hatching Stufful Eggs at 11 AM and I finished at 7 PM XD)
:4rob:: Mario Kart DS was fun.
:4ness:: I loved Earthbound, so funny and... bizarre, I liked the music!
:4falcon:: I played the SNES F-Zero and I literally exploded before finishing the race like 80% of the time XD
:4pacman:: Who didn't play PAC-MAN?
:4megaman:: I love Mega Man 7 and Mega Man X!
:4sonic:: OK, this is a weird one, I played a Sonic game, but I don't know its name, I just remember that it had some birds following you, I also played some Sonic Pinball and Unleashed.
:4ryu:: I played Street Fighter 2 and 4 (Juri rules... in 4, I don't like her in 5).
:4bayonetta2:: After the ballot announcement and her release I started using her and she is so fun (and funny too), I love her personality, design and playstyle, I love combos!. I was very curious about her games, so I watched a complete walkthrough of Bayo 1 and 2 (Yeah, it was a lot of time XD) and I loved the games. Some months ago, in like February I think, I played, finished and loved Bayo 1 thanks to a friend (he had the game) and my cousin (he has a PS3).

Bayonetta on PS3? Man, you did yourself a disservice there. Gotta play the Wii U, 360 or PC versions for the real experience

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Update on my playthrough of the entire Sonic series. I finished Unleashed. Werehog levels became a lot more tolerable by the end of the game after I had investing EXP in the speed and power stats. Daytime levels were fun, if a little unpolished compared to Color and Generations. Speaking of Generations, I've started on Generations, and just finished the Perfect Chaos battle. I forgot how short this game was. Lot of fun though. Would love to see an N-Sane trilogy style remake of the Genesis and Dreamcast Sonic games, plus Sonic CD. I'll probably do Lost World or Colors after this. Also anyone have a complete of Sonic games? Bonus points if it has the spinoffs too
You should probably skip over to Colors right away. I heard it was one of the better games in the series.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
You should probably skip over to Colors right away. I heard it was one of the better games in the series.
I'm playing every game in the series, so I'm trying to space the good ones

And stall playing 06 and Boom and Shadow as long as I can

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I bought this album a couple years back and I'm kind of shocked I hadn't noticed how good some of the songs were at the time, guess I didn't give it a good enough listen until now...It's a very chill album compared to usual Gorillaz stuff, and features mostly vocals by Damon Albarn with only one collab on the album, so it's quite fresh in that regard for a Gorillaz album...

To think that this album was produced entirely using an iPad...

Definitely getting major Blur vibes with this song...Albarn does translate a lot of stuff from Blur into his work with Gorillaz afterall...
Amarillo used to be my fav Gorillaz song. Now it's still probably in the top 3. I feel like The Fall is underrated as an album. I can see why some people like it less, but I appreciate its focus on Albarn, as opposed to being overloaded with guests. That's one reason I'm not digging Humanz as much as some of their other work.

Still looking forward to the show tho. :)

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm not counting DLC.
:4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::rosalina::4bowserjr::4dk::4diddy::4yoshi::4wario:: Too many to count.
:4pikachu::4jigglypuff::4charizard::4lucario::4greninja::4mewtwo:: Every main game plus some spin-offs.
:4link::4zelda::4tlink:: Link and Zelda in aLttP and Toon Link in Wind Waker HD.
:4kirby::4dedede::4metaknight:: First two in Kirby's Dreamland 1 and 2, Metaknight in one of those GBA games.
:4samus::4zss:: Metroid Prime: Hunters and I think ZSS is in Fusion?
:4pit::4palutena::4darkpit:: Uprising.
:4marth::4robinm::4lucina::4corrin:: Shadow Dragon, Awakening, Fates.
:4fox::4falco:: Every game for the GameCube and the DS family.
:4falcon:: I played GP Legend and own GX.
:4littlemac:: Punch-Out Wii.
:4villager:: Not for too long, but I played some New Leaf.
:4wiifit:: Wii Fit.
:4mii:: Wii Sports and Resort. Wii Fit also counts, I guess.
:4rob:: Mario Kart DS.
:4duckhunt:: Duck Hunt.
:4sonic:: Mario & Sonic.
:4pacman:: Pac-Man.
:4ryu:: Street Fighter IV. On PC.

That leaves me with these cut veterans: :4bayonetta::4cloud::4drmario::4ganondorf::4lucas::4megaman::4gaw::4ness::4olimar::4feroy::4sheik::4shulk:

Sami (Advance Wars series)
Wolf
Neku (The World Ends With You)
K. Rool (Donkey Kong Land 2)
Layton (Professor Layton series)
Black Shadow

Other newcomers to make it 12:
Ridley-X
Ashley (WarioWare: Smooth Moves)
Tails
Phoenix Wright (his trilogy and the first Apollo Justice game)
Monokuma (Danganronpa 1 and 2)
Ratchet and Clank (R&C1, 3 and 4)

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
An N-Sane Trilogy-esc remake of Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 is probably up there as one of my most wanted games.

I pretty much have all of the main series Sonic games, and a good amount of the spin-offs.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Serenes Forest is a strange place.

News: FE Echoes sold over 130k in its first week, and 80% of its initial shipment.
Normal people: "Oh hey, that means it sold pretty well, right?"
Serenes Forest: OMG ECHOES FLOPPED!! THIS PROVES OLD-STYLE FE CAN'T SELL ANYMORE!!!!!!!! ECHOES KILLED THE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FE IS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!
Another one of the reasons why I never really bother to go there much, aside from the fact that I wouldn't really fit in there.

I wonder if there's enough of a gap in the market for me to run my own FE forum alongside the wiki. The wiki alone is about as busy as the whole of SF was just before Awakening came out, so... :p

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
the top oone. Once again, The Brighter colors are more attention grabbing and I can imagine it on a shelf right now with nothing around it or with your other diecasts and it looks glorios

did that help?:088:
Of course it helps :089:

I have a small wood cabinet for my diecasts, got it at a flea market and I painted it and installed some lights. Only has space for 16 cars and I have 19 so Imma get some additional glass shelves on it and put the car on the very top; that also would make sense as the 48 is the reigning champion.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Amarillo used to be my fav Gorillaz song. Now it's still probably in the top 3. I feel like The Fall is underrated as an album. I can see why some people like it less, but I appreciate its focus on Albarn, as opposed to being overloaded with guests. That's one reason I'm not digging Humanz as much as some of their other work.

Still looking forward to the show tho. :)
The Fall hasn't really had much marketing behind it...no major music videos or anything, it was just a collection of songs Albarn created during the Plastic Beach tour then was released on an album, supposedly each song took less than a day to write and record while on tour...which is quite insane if you think about it...
When I bought it I didn't even know it was a thing, I just saw it randomly on a store shelf shortly after Plastic Beach was released...

I do appreciate Albarn's prominence on the album though...

That's probably one of my main complaints about Humanz...too much collab...
I know Gorillaz has pretty much always been a collaborative project for the most part rather than a band, which is more of an illusion for the most part....but admittedly I miss the illusion...

With that said, Humanz still has some pretty solid tracks, I'm absolutely loving Charger and Saturnz Barz for example and there's several other songs I enjoy as well...It's still enjoyable to listen to mostly...

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Also that "leak" reads as a wishlist. That Metroid games sounds rather un-Metroid-like, nine systems for VC launch is some crazy business, a Smash port being the late November game isn't happening, "Undertale DX" because DX is the subtitle when you can't think of anything better, SFV coming to anything other than PS4 isn't in the cards, and, I dunno, the fact that the centrepiece of Nintendo's upcoming E3, Odyssey, wasn't even mentioned... raises a few eyebrows, doesn't it? Looks like Mr. Leaker forgot something, lol. I could go on...

It's nice to dream though...

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
My ideal Smash roster:

• Cut every character
  • Add Ridley
  • The game is now Ridley Battle

D

Deleted member

I think the game you're referring to is Sonic 3D Blast, aka Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island in Europe.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Y'all need to play some Bayonetta

But which version did you preorder?
The Ultimate Edition. The amount of tease that came with Sub-Zero was only rivaled by that of Spawn. That makes me pretty confident that Spawn will be a part of the following packs. If not though, I can't say I won't be disappointed. I do get that kickass steelbook too though so that's nice.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

All it took was for me to see this one game in that giant list to consider this entire "leak" to be fake. :p
I didn't even notice that this was on there. I hope would hope Nintendo would not want that game on the switch
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never realized how badly 4kids ****** these up:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
The Ultimate Edition. The amount of tease that came with Sub-Zero was only rivaled by that of Spawn. That makes me pretty confident that Spawn will be a part of the following packs. If not though, I can't say I won't be disappointed. I do get that kickass steelbook too though so that's nice.
Nice. And Spawn is totally a DLC character. That's definitely happening.

I just want Static tho. Hellboy would also be nice

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Here's my business end of the sword:
:4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::4bowserjr::rosalina:(Lotsa Mario Games)
:4yoshi:(Yoshis Island)
:4drmario:(Dr. Mario Miracle Cure, Dr. Luigi)
:4wario:(Wario Ware Inc, Wario World, Wario Land 3, Game and Wario)
:4dk::4diddy:(Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, Returns, Tropical Freeze)
:4link::4zelda::4ganondorf:(Legend of Zelda, Breath of the Wild) :4tlink:(Four Swords, Wind Waker) :4sheik:(Hyrule Warriors)
:4pikachu::4charizard::4jigglypuff::4greninja::4mewtwo::4lucario: (Gen 4 and beyond)
:4kirby::4metaknight::4dedede:(Kirby Superstar Ultra, Epic Yarn, Triple Deluxe, The Fighters, Planet Robobot)
:4falcon:(F-Zero GX)
:4samus:(Metroid 2) [Plz dont shoot me]
:4sonic:(Lotsa Sonic)
:4megaman:(Lotsa Megaman)
:4pacman:(Pacman, Pacman Party)
:4mii::4miif:(Wii Sports, Wii Party, Mario Kart, yada yada)
:4wiifit:(Wii Fit)
:4pit::4darkpit::4palutena:(Uprising)
:4marth::4myfriends::4corrin::4feroy::4robinm::4lucina:(Awakening, Fates, Heroes)
:4fox::4falco:(Star Fox 64, Command, Adventures)
:4villager:(Wild World, City Folk, New Leaf)
:4olimar:(Pikmin 2, 3)
:4rob:(Mario Kart DS)
:4ryu:(Street Fighter 2, V)
Whoo, thats a lot of typing, moving on
:4bayonetta::4ness::4zss::4cloud::4duckhunt::4shulk::4lucas::4littlemac:
RIP some good characters. Now for my replacements
Daisy
Inklings
Paper Mario
Bandana Dee
Decidueye
Bomberman
Ice Climbers
Dixie Kong
Welp, this was fun!

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Nice. And Spawn is totally a DLC character. That's definitely happening.

I just want Static tho. Hellboy would also be nice
Those silhouettes they showed off are troubling for Spawn and Hellboy, and maybe even Static. I do think it's just Ed being a troll because people are speculating that those characters include Raiden, Black Manta, Vixen, Azrael, and Gorilla form Beast Boy(?). Which all have the possibility to easily be premier skins, Raiden for Black Adam (Or Static I suppose), Black Manta obviously Aquaman, Azrael for Damien Wayne Robin, Vixen for Cheetah, and well Gorilla Beast Boy is straight up grasping at straws.

And that's not even taking into account the fact that there's two different silhouette pictures out there now thanks to Boon's Twitter.
Trailer:

Boon's Twitter:

Notice no Raiden hat.

The second pic makes me almost certain the silhouettes are premier skins since they aren't grouped in three. This probably also means that they'll be released with the first 3 meaning 'Raiden' won't be a premier skin for Static if he does get in.
I still think Spawn is a near guarantee after all the tease and hype around the character, I also think Static has a solid chance, I wish I could say the same for Hellboy but I can see that he has a lesser chance than the other two and yet I can still see him happening. Hopefully all three of those come true. I mean the most requested characters from the Injustice community were arguably StarFire and Red Hood and they happened already so there really ain't no telling what's in store for us with the next six characters. Hype overload though, for real.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I've noticed Serenes Forest has a tendency to get into those heated, controversial topics every now and then.

You should've seen the Faye controversy that was going on there these past few weeks. The criticisms against her character and the responses that followed were... pretty intense at certain points.
As someone who has been lurking around the Echoes section, yeah, SF really likes to blow things out of proportion
While I can't really protect Faye as I see where the criticisms come from, I think people should wait to see how she's handled by the localisation team as all current information about her is fan-translated, and we should know how those aren't 100% reliable by now.

And let's not even talk about their reaction to the DLC because that's a whole other can of worms

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What I've been hearing about Faye is a real shame because I really like her design.

I sincerely hope the localisation can salvage her.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Those silhouettes they showed off are troubling for Spawn and Hellboy, and maybe even Static. I do think it's just Ed being a troll because people are speculating that those characters include Raiden, Black Manta, Vixen, Azrael, and Gorilla form Beast Boy(?). Which all have the possibility to easily be premier skins, Raiden for Black Adam (Or Static I suppose), Black Manta obviously Aquaman, Azrael for Damien Wayne Robin, Vixen for Cheetah, and well Gorilla Beast Boy is straight up grasping at straws.

And that's not even taking into account the fact that there's two different silhouette pictures out there now thanks to Boon's Twitter.
Trailer:

Boon's Twitter:

Notice no Raiden hat.

The second pic makes me almost certain the silhouettes are premier skins since they aren't grouped in three. This probably also means that they'll be released with the first 3 meaning 'Raiden' won't be a premier skin for Static if he does get in.
I still think Spawn is a near guarantee after all the tease and hype around the character, I also think Static has a solid chance, I wish I could say the same for Hellboy but I can see that he has a lesser chance than the other two and yet I can still see him happening. Hopefully all three of those come true. I mean the most requested characters from the Injustice community were arguably StarFire and Red Hood and they happened already so there really ain't no telling what's in store for us with the next six characters. Hype overload though, for real.
I didn't even know that there was a second pic. Damnit Boon

At least Black Manta is still there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom