• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
We better be getting that has never been rumoured HD Wii Music remake we weren't promised!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So it turns out Nintendo actually did an up-to-date meme today. . .

. . .on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTrkwoKhGCe/

It's poking fun at a promotion backfire that happened to some clothing company two days ago from what little I've managed to research, which makes it that much funnier.

Whoever's working on that account should probably be considered for a move to the Twitter one if they can do that more often, LOL.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So it turns out Nintendo actually did an up-to-date meme today. . .

. . .on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTrkwoKhGCe/

It's poking fun at a promotion backfire that happened to some clothing company two days ago from what little I've managed to research, which makes it that much funnier.

Whoever's working on that account should probably be considered for a move to the Twitter one if they can do that more often, LOL.
I'm waiting for a star fox united airlines joke, but they could always use more memes.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
"Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine" is a great name because it sounds like an elderly Indiana yelling at his new computer

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic worth a purchase?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So there was Crashboards this morning? :079:
That explains why I got constantly 502'd when I tried to check this thread.

I spent all day helping a friend to move out to a house in the literal *** of my city, It was hell.

Back Status: Fine because I finally learned how to lift **** properly. :068:

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Ran into a blip of pizza talk over the billion-page catchup trek.

"Hey that sounds great, I got some free pizzas to redeem, Domino's it is."

Medium 2-topping inbound.

Dude gets here.

"Sorry man we were just utterly swamped, we accidentally made your pizza a large."
avi_newyears.png

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ran into a blip of pizza talk over the billion-page catchup trek.

"Hey that sounds great, I got some free pizzas to redeem, Domino's it is."

Medium 2-topping inbound.

Dude gets here.

"Sorry man we were just utterly swamped, we accidentally made your pizza a large."
View attachment 128823
That's the kind of mistake I can get behind.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I know it's a bit late, but I thought I'd share an old piece of Star Wars fanart I did, specifically a redesign of one of the creatures in the movies...

I'm sure people remember this scene...

Looking back at this piece I'm seeing all of the issues with the fur, the ice, poor Luke chillin in the background, the pose (which is horrible for showcasing it's design, which is important since it's meant to be a redeign)...pretty much the entire painting...

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Just came back from Guardians of the galaxy

End credit scene spoiler

Adam Warlock

It was good, but the first was better

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Normally a Nike/Adidas/Under Armour NBA pair of shoes costs like 125-165 bucks, but dude...

....just, dude.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Did another pull in FE Heroes.

Still no 5-Star Blue, but...

...now I fight FOR THE GLORY OF HOSHIDO!!!

Screenshot_20170505-114340.png

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Lucky *******, the last 5* I pulled was Lachesis. :/

Haven't pulled any of the focus units recently, either.
My gacha luck has been getting a bit better recently. Both in FE Heroes and KHUX.

Makes me tempted to pull for HD Naminé in KHUX...still got another two weeks to save Jewels on that one though, and I'll probably only try once anyway.

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Fun fact: In Japan, his name is spelled AC/DC
It only gets a LOT less subtle starting Part 4, especially with the changed names like Shining Diamond, Deadly Queen, Terra Ventus, etc.
I still maintain that the most ridiculous Jojo pun was Tonpetty, I admit to kinda chuckling at it when they first said his name.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
I got Titania, who is nigh immune to all forms of blue magic. I'd like to get a Hector or two from the Hero Fest, so I can throw Distant Counter on Titania and watch as all the Reinhardts and Lindes of the world just fall apart. I also stuck Green Tomebreaker on her since her Res is so high, so Nino and Julia and co. would crumble, too. I also got Ryoma, but in +Def -Spd form, making him basically Ike in lobster armour, in terms of stats. Not sure if I'll bother with him much, though a Quick Riposte would quickly fix that -Spd.

Once I get Xander from his Great Hero Battle, I'm considering going Horse Emblem, to go with my flying team. Throw in Reinhardt (or Camus, whenever he shows up) and Cecilia and a couple of cavalry buffs (which are easier to come by than flier ones), and I'm laughing.
Green cav unit...I think I'll wait on Walhart, Pheros or SS's Selena to show up to cover that one unless they make Genny a green cav mage for some reason.... Titania with Distant Counter works pretty good from what I've heard. As for Xander, he turned out to be not what people expected so now they're still debating whether Eliwood would be a better mage tank due to his higher Res. I got another Hector whose Distant Counter could end up in a second Eliwood to try something interesting. My Xanders and extra feathers will remain unused for the moment to see if Lloyd is worth using. I hope we get Garon, Walhart and Hardin as Grand Hero Battles soon.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll.....Debatable...Seems they're much more interested in pissing people off, haha.
Its because people will be mad at the drop of a feather if its anything about nintendo

But seeing how much money The switch, breath of the wild and MK8 gave them, Id say they like money

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom