• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I have 20 Orbs in FE Heroes now. Which banner do you all think I should go for?
If you like Ike (or any of the characters alongside him, except for Mist (who suffers by being a healer) they're all good), go for his banner. If you just want strong units, go for the Hero Fest, since you have a minimum 8% chance of getting a 5* (and will probably still just end up with five more Bartres).

---
Meanwhile, I've been putting together a Flier Emblem team. Michalis + Fortify/Ward Fliers = 45 defense so he laughs at everything that isn't a red/green mage, and with Quick Riposte and Ignis on top of that he does insane damage to everything. If he intends to conquer all the worlds, he's doing pretty good so far. Other highlights include Minerva with 55 Atk/41 Def, Palla actually making the Ruby Sword useful, and Catria being useful all around, as she does. Now I just need one of them to show up as an arena bonus unit.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
>make a harmless, spontaneous joke
>"put your ninhating aside"

*insert picture of my room here*

------

I have 20 Orbs in FE Heroes now. Which banner do you all think I should go for?
I've been pulling from Hero Fest myself in hope of Takumi, but I'd say it depends on

1. How much you like Ike or Ryoma/Takumi/Azura/Hector
2. What your current team composition is, so one of these can fill in a slot.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
More evidence of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga DX.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! (though I'm curious about the Goomba with the flag)

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I guess it could be a potential replacement for Mario Bros.

Last edited:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Sorry Wonder Red fans, but they got Inkstriked by the Inklings. At least they did better than Callie & Marie, that's for sure. The Inklings are the only real newcomers that are shoo-ins after all.

Next up is one Wii U RPG by Atlus that is controversial on many accounts, and being an idol game isn't one of them. Your choices are Itsuki Aoi, Tsubasa Oribe ( Lord-Zero Lord-Zero ), Kiria Kurono, and Eleonora Yurizuru (@WeirdChillFever). This one should go by quickly before I do ARMS.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And please no "Kowa****ai" or "FAIA EMBUREM" ****posts, and that means you too @MIAvoy.
Aww crap, I missed out. I would've voted for Itsuki due to main character status but Tsubasa's a good choice too.

@ Tsubasa picture: Her Hipster outfit was fine. What was wrong was Treehouse and NoA trying to be "too safe". NoA tried too hard and it totally backfired which is why I'd support a TMS Switch port but uncensored.

Moydow Moydow : I'm working on getting my 5* Zephiel to LV40. Distant Counter is great on him.

Pulling from the Hero Fest Banner got me 2 Hectors, a Ryoma, and a Takumi. One of the Hectors was sacrificed to make Zephiel great again, my remaining Hector and Ryoma remain unused for the moment while Takumi's Counter will be passed on to Genny if she appears in a probable Celica Banner. If not then...I'll hold on to him until Moulder becomes available.

PoR Banner got me...Mist which is fine since she's the one I really wanted. ATK+ too.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I've been pulling from Hero Fest myself in hope of Takumi, but I'd say it depends on

1. How much you like Ike or Ryoma/Takumi/Azura/Hector
2. What your current team composition is, so one of these can fill in a slot.
My main gap is that I still haven't got a 5-Star Blue Unit. Got plenty of 4-Star ones above Level 20 but I don't play the game seriously enough to save Hero Feathers in a timely fashion.

Guess I'll go with Hero Fest and hopefully get Azura or some other 5-Star Blue.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Why hasnt there been any news on that Animal Crossing app? Its like it fell off the face of the earth
It's definitely in development. Nintendo are likely focusing on FE:H so they can sustain its business model by making gameplay more robust and adding on new content. Its focus will diminish in due time. I expect the app to be revealed at E3.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The game's English title has a '+ Bowser's Minions' thing. At worst, a collection of minigames. Nothing harmless
Unless it's the minigames from BiS, then Alphadream can go **** themselves

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It helps to remember that Japan is very loose when it comes to copyright. Japan is a country where you can actually sell fan art and fan games for profit - that's basically what the doujin market is. That's a primary income source for a lot of young artists.
That's only for the anime. Japan does aware of copyrights.
China is the country that is being notorious for having a very loose copyright. And with hilarious boot legs.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
It's definitely in development. Nintendo are likely focusing on FE:H so they can sustain its business model by making gameplay more robust and adding on new content. Its focus will diminish in due time. I expect the app to be revealed at E3.
If Heroes continues to rake in cash I don't think the focus will diminish all that much

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
My main gap is that I still haven't got a 5-Star Blue Unit. Got plenty of 4-Star ones above Level 20 but I don't play the game seriously enough to save Hero Feathers in a timely fashion.

Guess I'll go with Hero Fest and hopefully get Azura or some other 5-Star Blue.
If you're still looking for Blue Units, Abel, Linde, Ursula, Subaki, Catria, Effie, Ninian, Azura, Olwen, and Reinhardt are great choices. Reinhardt in particular can benefit from cav buffs which make him even better. You can pull him as a 4* or a 5*.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That's only for the anime. Japan does aware of copyrights.
China is the country that is being notorious for having a very loose copyright. And with hilarious boot legs.
China is on a different level tbh. It's almost like copyright infringement is encouraged there. :p

The government is extremely biased against foreign companies, so that gives Chinese companies basically free reign.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If you're still looking for Blue Units, Abel, Linde, Ursula, Subaki, Catria, Effie, Ninian, Azura, Olwen, and Reinhardt are great choices. Reinhardt in particular can benefit from cav buffs which make him even better. You can pull him as a 4* or a 5*.
I've been using Cordelia. As far as flying units go, she's pretty great, at least from my experience. She's a pretty good sweeper.

D

Deleted member

I clicked this topic thinking it was just a joke but someone actually made a 5-chapter(6th yet to come) analysis on why Haitaka is the best Fates character and it's actually really good(and right)
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/204443-fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia/75294267
Dunno why it's on the Echoes board tho

This also reminds me of the fact Oboro has Rally Defense in FEH and if that wasn't supposed to be a reference to him, then I don't know what it was
TBH, it sounds more like a happy accident more so than intentionally well written character. :p (That could be said for the Fates bosses in general though as funnily enough they'd probably make better characters than at least some of the cast we ended up with.)

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Moydow Moydow : I'm working on getting my 5* Zephiel to LV40. Distant Counter is great on him.

Pulling from the Hero Fest Banner got me 2 Hectors, a Ryoma, and a Takumi. One of the Hectors was sacrificed to make Zephiel great again, my remaining Hector and Ryoma remain unused for the moment while Takumi's Counter will be passed on to Genny if she appears in a probable Celica Banner. If not then...I'll hold on to him until Moulder becomes available.

PoR Banner got me...Mist which is fine since she's the one I really wanted. ATK+ too.
I got Titania, who is nigh immune to all forms of blue magic. I'd like to get a Hector or two from the Hero Fest, so I can throw Distant Counter on Titania and watch as all the Reinhardts and Lindes of the world just fall apart. I also stuck Green Tomebreaker on her since her Res is so high, so Nino and Julia and co. would crumble, too. I also got Ryoma, but in +Def -Spd form, making him basically Ike in lobster armour, in terms of stats. Not sure if I'll bother with him much, though a Quick Riposte would quickly fix that -Spd.

Once I get Xander from his Great Hero Battle, I'm considering going Horse Emblem, to go with my flying team. Throw in Reinhardt (or Camus, whenever he shows up) and Cecilia and a couple of cavalry buffs (which are easier to come by than flier ones), and I'm laughing.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
If Heroes continues to rake in cash I don't think the focus will diminish all that much
The team will be downsized once all the major characters are added and the game will only require smaller changes as opposed to the wider spectrum of content. Programmers/artists/etc. will be moved over to another project in the company, likely the Animal Crossing mobile game or something else entirely. As a matter of fact, it's probably being restructured as we speak. :p

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The team will be downsized once all the major characters are added and the game will only require smaller changes as opposed to the wider spectrum of content. Programmers/artists/etc. will be moved over to another project in the company, likely the Animal Crossing mobile game or something else entirely. As a matter of fact, it's probably being restructured as we speak. :p
Isn't FE Heroes more of an Intelligent Systems initiative?

If anything, the FE Heroes staff would be moved to other Fire Emblem projects, not Animal Crossing.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My left shoulder hurts, it is weak and cracks with movement; rotator cuff tear bois!

Space Jam 2 is happening, and there is a Half-Life 1 remaster
I know about Space Jam 2, and Im sure a game based on it will be made in a way LeBron is portrayed as the best ever in a tryhard way + a potential flat earth plot.

Now imagine yet another HL remaster. :v

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
My left shoulder hurts, it is weak and cracks with movement; rotator cuff tear bois!

I know about Space Jam 2, and Im sure a game based on it will be made in a way LeBron is portrayed as the best ever in a tryhard way + a potential flat earth plot.

Now imagine yet another HL remaster. :v
If that means remasters of Blue Shift, Opposing Force and Decay, or even just Half-Life 2 that'd be awesome. I'm just starved for Half-Life content in general

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Did a summoning three days ago with the release of the Hero Fest event, and look who I got:

Image 1
Image 2

Azura! What a nice surprise! I finally have another good lance-fighter to use aside from my 4-star Subaki. The fact she has the singing ability will make her a great asset to my team. I'm currently training her up alongside Soren, Catria, and Palla (the latter two I'm only training just to get their orbs for one of the ongoing quests right now).

I'm hoping to do the Hero Fest summoning a few more times. It's currently my best chance to get Takumi, so I'm hoping I'll get him before the event ends. Hector would be cool too.

EDIT: Great, the image uploader is broken again...

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Nintendo Switch is Nintendo's fastest selling platform
BotW on the Switch outsold the Switch itself
I think I'm seeing a pattern
Yeah, Nintendo are still doomed.

We're definitely gonna get more enhanced ports.
W101 pls

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>When you get a shout-out in the latest Source Gaming discussion

Maybe I'm not a Xion after all...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, the demo for Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator 2rd is apparantly out on the USA PSN or if not, it's going to be release pretty soon anyway, so if you like the game (and that you are not a european like me. ;(), be sure to check it out!

Also, if for the few GG fan here, what DLC character do you expect? Me, I think it would be cool if Zappa (AKA The Possessed) and Bridget (AKA The Trap) were the next character along with some new one, but what do ya think?:4pacman:
guys, I think I did it. I think I passed math with a C. I think I can graduate now and have everything transfer

I did it
I feel like im going to cry
I'm really happy for you! Congrat'! Your hard effort were finally worth it in the end. ^_^

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So, the demo for Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator 2rd is apparantly out on the USA PSN or if not, it's going to be release pretty soon anyway, so if you like the game (and that you are not a european like me. ;(), be sure to check it out!

Also, if for the few GG fan here, what DLC character do you expect? Me, I think it would be cool if Zappa (AKA The Possessed) and Bridget (AKA The Trap) were the next character along with some new one, but what do ya think?:4pacman:

I'm really happy for you! Congrat'! Your hard effort were finally worth it in the end. ^_^
As someone who doesn't play Guilty Gear and has never really gotten interested in it, Bridget. Everyone's gay for Bridget

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
As someone who doesn't play Guilty Gear and has never really gotten interested in it, Bridget. Everyone's gay for Bridget
If he is in, I hope he is like Dan in SF4: a joke character that at first, seem weak and easy to beat, but can actually do some good damage here and there and being generally decent. Because Bridget in the later game was made really bad. While before, he was good or atleast decent from what I seen. Which is kinda sad honestly, yeah, character like that are meant to be jokes. But who doesn't want to kick someone ass with a joke character that is stronger that you may think?:4villager:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just realised something funny about the Villager's "pain" expression in Smash.

He literally gets 0's in his eyes.

It's like someone just rated his village a 0/10 and he's like "NANI!? A zero!?".

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Hello, how did your day go so far?

Stilll got to wash my face after some people must have mistakened college for kindergarten.

This is the last time someone will spit on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom