• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I couldn't care too much if the story mode for MvCI is fairly short. The fact that it has one at all is an improvement at least. Not to say I don't understand why people aren't worried about it though. I'm hoping they do add a couple of gameplay modes though. There's plenty of stuff they could do on that front. Like, survival and time attack. Maybe a mode where it's One on One, I think Marvel 3 had Arcade mode variations like that. They already said Arcade, Practice and some kind of Mission mode were in too. I would hope the mission mode isn't exactly just doing certain combos since that should just be in practice, but whatever.

Hooooly ****.

We're actually getting this. It's actually getting localized. It's not some bad joke made by someone. A Gundam Vs title is getting localized and released in North America officially.

Oh man, if this comes out close to MvCI it'll be even tougher for me to get that game, as a huge Gundam fan I definitely will be getting this day one no questions asked.
Is that the series where you can make your own Gundam? I remember one game where a dude made the Maverick Hunters and Black Ace Mega Man. I'd probably try to make a Samus too looking one if that's the case.

Last edited:

Chrono.

I couldn't care too much if the story mode for MvCI is fairly short. The fact that it has one at all is an improvement at least. I'm hoping they do add a couple of gameplay modes though. There's plenty of stuff they could do on that front.

Is that the series where you can make your own Gundam? I remember one game where a dude made the Maverick Hunters and Black Ace Mega Man. I'd probably try to make a Samus too looking one if that's the case.
Nah that's Gundam Breaker (which does have an English version that was released in certain Asia regions, but it goes for like $100 on Amazon).

The Versus series are 2 on 2 3D fighting games with mobile suits from the anime series, manga, light novels and even some original ones too (mostly bosses).
In a group project for a criminology class

One just said the US should annex mexico and kill them all.
Enjoys the idea of removing women's suffrage and making Spanish an illegal language
Every day we stray further from God's light.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
This article includes an interview about Mahvel

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/27/marve...d-interview-it-wont-be-disappointing-6601300/

Asura, Doc Ock, Squirrel Girl and Regina come up among other things.

The game's been confirmed to have LP, HP, LK and HK as the button layout. And every one seems to have a magic series. So that to me is the most interesting stuff in this interview.

Now I just gotta (un)patiently wait for my ***** Spider-Man(and Venom) and I'll have my team ready.

Though I could see Doc Ock being a fancier version of Omega Red, which I wouldn't mind.

Chrono.

. . .on a less ****ed up note

is gundam VS basucally dissidia gundam edition? Because that would be hype. . .if i could buy it that is
Yeah, pretty much.

Every major anime has at least 2 or 3 playable suits as well as some more obscure stuff like Crossbone Gundam.

D

Deleted member

In a group project for a criminology class

One just said the US should annex mexico and kill them all.
Enjoys the idea of removing women's suffrage and making Spanish an illegal language
Clearly this man is a tactical genius and no emotion is involved with that plan at all./s

Seriously though, are they being sarcastic ir serious? At this point I'd be more surprised if they were sarcastic.

Though in this year's english class we had to make a utopia... It went wonderfully. On purge night criminals had to leave their baby's on their front porch and all criminals were put in a Colissium where they fought to death. And the survivors would be killed by things like lions and a pool of sharks.

Also, guns were outlawed, but everyone is an edgy swordsman in a trenchcoat, a triliby, and cheetoh dust.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm making a guess that Crimson Viper is going to be replaced with a Street Fighter V newcomer in Mahvel Infinity.
There's only one character that would truly test the heroes of both Marvel and Capcom.

F.A.N.G.

Seriously though, Rashid would be a perfect choice

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Quetion, with anime boys, whats nicer looking, dark skinned or light skinned and what hair colors go with dark and light skinned characters be it natural or unnatural

I ask because Im changing the pallates of all my units and tou can change idividual things

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Got back from GotG2.
First of all, I finally saw the Thor Ragnarok trailer cause of the movie. Helmet isn't dorky as ****, so that's great
Non spoiler thoughts
Drax, Rocket and Yondu definitely stole the show imo
Characters were all around more enjoyable than in the first movie
4 stingers, though only one relevant
Spoiler stuff! Also includes a question for comic fans of GotG involving the stinger
Ego is a MCU movie villain who won't be making more appearances, meaning he's not really engaging or anything. Who is Adam? One of the stingers has the Simpsons tease him.

Another spoiler thing but this deserves a special mention

Yes they actually had Pac-Man

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hooooly ****.

We're actually getting this. It's actually getting localized. It's not some bad joke made by someone. A Gundam Vs title is getting localized and released in North America officially.

Oh man, if this comes out close to MvCI it'll be even tougher for me to get that game, as a huge Gundam fan I definitely will be getting this day one no questions asked.
Just another game to add to the list of weapons I can use to make my bank account cry this year. :p

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Ego is a MCU movie villain who won't be making more appearances, meaning he's not really engaging or anything. Who is Adam? One of the stingers has the Simpsons tease him.
That's Adam Warlock.

Pac-man confirmed for Mahvel
kappa

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got back from GotG2.
First of all, I finally saw the Thor Ragnarok trailer cause of the movie. Helmet isn't dorky as ****, so that's great
Non spoiler thoughts
Drax, Rocket and Yondu definitely stole the show imo
Characters were all around more enjoyable than in the first movie
4 stingers, though only one relevant
Spoiler stuff! Also includes a question for comic fans of GotG involving the stinger

Another spoiler thing but this deserves a special mention

Adam Warlock. He's a pretty big in the comics if I remember correctly. I believe he's related to Thanos.

He looks like this usually.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Question, with anime boys, whats nicer looking, dark skinned or light skinned and what hair colors go with dark and light skinned characters be it natural or unnatural
My opinion is that it don't matta- I like white and black guys. And girls. :secretkpop:

But seriously- for hair color, keep it natural. In my opinion, natural hair color looks a lot better then unnatural. But that's me.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Think it should best for me to leave, for good. I don't belong here and I clearly don't fit in either. Been nothing more than a best than a model citizen. Nothing more than an outsider in a see of good people.

Not like anyone will miss me. Unlike Yellowlord, I'm serious about this. And I will be joining Rie's place too. Save the good
byes for someone that deserves it.
Say what now?

Aussie get back here. You're awesome.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My sister just told me she was asked who her favourite Spider-Man character is today.

She apparently said "Uncle Ben, I'm jealous of him because I have clinical depression".

>mfw

IMG_20170427_190135.jpg

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
So a few interesting things about Mahvel
1: They accidentally implied Asura/Doc Ock as a combo, and Squirrel Girl and Kamala Khan are popular requests
2: X4 Ultimate Armour is X's Level 3. Nova Strike no doubt

And something I forgot to mention about GotG2, MAJOR spoiler
They killed off Yondu. **** man, that made my heart ache

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Ahhhhhhhhhhh I WANNA SEE GUARDIANS BUT IT'S A WEEK AWAY WHY AVOIDING THE TEMPTATION TO LOOK AT SPOILERS SO HARD

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
SUCK IT AMERICANS FOR ALWAYS GETTING GAMES FIRST. SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!
You got Minish Cap first.

And Europe always gets all the color variants. Especially with the original DS systems. Now that is some bull****, you got green DSs.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I'm destroying your country first! :mad:
Uhhhhh... I live in America! Yeah, America!
You got Minish Cap first.

And Europe always gets all the color variants. Especially with the original DS systems. Now that is some bull****, you got green DSs.
2 games don't mean ****
Green is an ugly ass colour for a system. Needs extra colours to compliment it

D

Deleted member

So a few interesting things about Mahvel
1: They accidentally implied Asura/Doc Ock as a combo, and Squirrel Girl and Kamala Khan are popular requests
2: X4 Ultimate Armour is X's Level 3. Nova Strike no doubt
Oh, when was this?

(....and thanks to how quoting on SmashBoards works, I am now sad.)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This is pretty cool. I think I could potentially use this when I eventually get the Switch and the game. It could be useful in other games too.

Actually, I might just test it out on my 3DS one of these days. I just never thought to try it...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
With squirrel girl being popular and getting a show, I really wouldn't be surprised to see her included. They'd make for an interesting fighter though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It doesn't surprise me that the Ultimate Armor would be Mega Man X's Level 3. Though I wonder if it's just a boost, or if he does something specific like a Nova Strike/Shoryuken and then goes back to normal.

I'm assuming the latter, given that Mega Man already has the first armor as one of his supers. Usually if a character has a transforming super, they still have the same amount of attacking supers as the rest of the cast. I'm hoping so because I think the Giga Crush from MMX2 would make for an awesome super.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
It doesn't surprise me that the Ultimate Armor would be Mega Man X's Level 3. Though I wonder if it's just a boost, or if he does something specific like a Nova Strike/Shoryuken and then goes back to normal.

I'm assuming the latter, given that Mega Man already has the first armor as one of his supers. Usually if a character has a transforming super, they still have the same amount of attacking supers as the rest of the cast. I'm hoping so because I think the Giga Crush from MMX2 would make for an awesome super.
They mentioned that he doesn't keep the armour after the attack. There's no way he WOULDN'T do a Nova Strike, even PXZ kept that **** in

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
They mentioned that he doesn't keep the armour after the attack. There's no way he WOULDN'T do a Nova Strike, even PXZ kept that **** in
Well yeah, but the Ultimate armor also has an SRK if I'm not mistaken, granted, that's the X8 version, but it's still the same armor more or less. I could see him use a bunch of special weapons and then finishing them off with the Nova Strike as the final attack. PXZ2 had him do two in a row. The first one, Mega Man X dashes through them, and the the second one, MEGA MAN ****ING PILEDRIVES them with a downward Nova Strike.

Though if he did a Maximum Reploid with the Nova Strike, that'd be even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom